Type keyword(s) to search

Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, GaT said:

Julia is trying to explain why she dated Ye without ever coming right out & saying CLOUT!

😒  🤥

The more I see her face & her talking, the more pissed off I get. Its bad enough that she can't seem to keep her mouth shut & just flat out go away. She should of kept this utter nonsense to herself. 

And what was the point of this crap other than she's very thirsty of attention? And why does she feel sorry for Kim anyway? Kim doesn't need your sympathy nor does she deserved any in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wait what??  🤦🏾‍♀️🤣🤣 Damn First the Michael Jackson "special" about his death and now this, ol' Harvey must be getting tired of running a website.

20221217_003716.jpg

Also this is real, Lamar posted on his Instagram account so in the new year we have this to look forward to.

I wonder what PMK has up her sleeve to counteract this.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Good for her but that's all she's going get from him. He's never gonna have any type of meaningful relationship with that child IMO. 

A year ago Tristan said, “Now that paternity has been established I look forward to amicably raising our son.” But it looks like he didn’t want to meet Theo, at least until his payments were decided - let’s see if they raise him “amicably” now.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Wait what??  🤦🏾‍♀️🤣🤣 Damn First the Michael Jackson "special" about his death and now this, ol' Harvey must be getting tired of running a website.

20221217_003716.jpg

Also this is real, Lamar posted on his Instagram account so in the new year we have this to look forward to.

Lamar has definitely learned a lot from being around Khloe & the Kardashians. And its about doing constant stupid stuff, not having the concept of keeping his mouth shut, not having any amount self-respect & brain cells, & not ever knowing the concept of getting lost & staying lost. 

Seriously, why is he promoting this crap? That is definitely not worth watching or worth my time & he really sucks on so many levels.

Maybe she can tell us how Kim having a big ass & that sex tape made them relevant. And also how she sold her soul a long time ago for donuts & Now-Laters.

Edited by Magog
2 minutes ago, Magog said:

Lamar has definitely learned a lot from being around Khloe & the Kardashians. And its about doing constant stupid stuff, not having the concept of keeping his mouth shut, not having any amount self-respect & brain cells, & not ever knowing the concept of getting lost & staying lost. 

Seriously, why is he promoting this crap? That is definitely not worth watching or worth my time & he really sucks on so many levels 

He's gotta bring in money some how unless he had a good financial planner who kept him from snorting it all away.

On 12/3/2022 at 3:13 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

LoL she's not the first woman to fed lies by a man to get into her bed.

I doubt very much that Tristan needed to do much lying to get her into bed. She seems like one of the women who deliberately target famous athletes for one-night-stands in the hopes of getting pregnant and securing a steady paycheck for 18 years.

On 12/17/2022 at 3:46 AM, nexxie said:

A year ago Tristan said, “Now that paternity has been established I look forward to amicably raising our son.” But it looks like he didn’t want to meet Theo, at least until his payments were decided - let’s see if they raise him “amicably” now.

I this case "amicable" means "she doesn't bother him as long as he pays child support on time."

• Like 5

With this Lamar business coming out, what do you think the chances are that we see both Kylie’s & Khole’s sons, & hear their names? It’d take away Lamar’s thunder in their mind. 

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, nkotb said:

With this Lamar business coming out, what do you think the chances are that we see both Kylie’s & Khole’s sons, & hear their names? It’d take away Lamar’s thunder in their mind. 

Yep - saving that for something big!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
20 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Please, no. Does anyone truly care?

• LOL 2

Lamar just won't shut up about how much he cheated on Khloe during their marriage. I'm not a fan of Khloe by any means, but I think this is incredibly disrespectful and hurtful to her. He's completely irrelevant now as a basketball player, so he's trying to get attention by bringing up stuff from over a decade ago. The least he can do for her, considering how much she supported him after his OD, is to stop talking about their marriage in public.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Applause 3
4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Lamar just won't shut up about how much he cheated on Khloe during their marriage. I'm not a fan of Khloe by any means, but I think this is incredibly disrespectful and hurtful to her. He's completely irrelevant now as a basketball player, so he's trying to get attention by bringing up stuff from over a decade ago. The least he can do for her, considering how much she supported him after his OD, is to stop talking about their marriage in public.

Both of these losers are irrelevant, their marriage sucked & they both suck. I have no sympathy for either of them & I'm especially not here for giving Khloe any type of sympathy for that marriage. The sooner they both get lost & stay lost, the better.

1 hour ago, AstridM said:

They all chose a life of famewhoring and exploitation. They don’t get to pick and choose now which parts they’d prefer to keep private, imo. 

Right. But they've (Khloe and Lamar) been divorced for years now and why bring up old shit again. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Right. But they've (Khloe and Lamar) been divorced for years now and why bring up old shit again. 

He seems obsessed with Khloe . Plus, people need to remember that he dumped Taraji Henson for Khloe so that lets you know who Lamar is.. Since Khloe is a desperate pathetic woman I would not be surprised if she goes back to Lamar after Tristan dumps her for good..

13 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

He seems obsessed with Khloe . Plus, people need to remember that he dumped Taraji Henson for Khloe so that lets you know who Lamar is.. Since Khloe is a desperate pathetic woman I would not be surprised if she goes back to Lamar after Tristan dumps her for good..

🙃 okay. Also Tristan dumps her for food? He was trying to hang on to her like a barnacle, She finally got some sense and stop having sex with him and like any woman/person dealing with a messy breakup and you share children with this person is trying to navigate in this new direction.

• LOL 4

So did the TMZ Lamar Special air tonight? I'm seeing snippets of it on TikTok one clip was about the family and how PMK managed Lamar outside of basketball and he loves Kris and the family as a whole.

The second clip takes about after his OD and how Khloe was by his side the entire time during his recovery.

Four "Bombshells" from Lamar's TMZ interview

“TMZ Presents: Lamar Odom: Sex, Drugs & Kardashians,” aired Monday night on Fox — and premieres Tuesday on Hulu"

I didn't realize it aired Monday night, I was following the aftermath of the tragic accident of Damar Hamlin Monday night. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Tristan's mother laid to rest.

I understand why Kim, Kris and Kylie attended they were likely acquainted with his mother but Drake? Sir you are coming off like a groupie. I don't know, maybe him and Tristan are bros enough for him to attend Tristan's mother funeral being that they both live in Toronto.

WHY was Kim there? That’s just as ridiculous, imo.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

To support her sister I'm guessing. I believe she went with Khole and Tristan when he first rushed to Toronto when he got the news of his mother passing a week ago.

22 hours ago, AstridM said:

Perhaps to make sure the pathetic doormat that is Khloe doesn't get back together with Tristan yet again?

Edited by chocolatine
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Tristan moves in…

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/7233105/tristan-thompson-new-hidden-hills-home-dating-khloe-kardashian/

“The U.S. Sun can exclusively reveal a trust associated with Tristan has signed a deed on the six-bedroom home that's only two miles away from Khloe and Kris Jenner's side-by-side mansions.”

Good for him, he has enough bedrooms for all of his children to have their own.

• LOL 7

More info on Tristan's new house

Like who he bought it from, some 80yr old multiple car dealership owner.

I know Tristan recently sold his home but can he afford the mortgage + up keep on a $13 million dollar house? 

He's a free agent in the NBA, so no big NBA checks coming in, he must have made some smart investments when he was making that MONEY.

Edited by carolinagirl81
12 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

More info on Tristan's new house

Like who he bought it from, some 80yr old multiple car dealership owner.

I know Tristan recently sold his home but can he afford the mortgage + up keep on a $13 million dollar house? 

He's a free agent in the NBA, so no big NBA checks coming in, he must have made some smart investments when he was making that MONEY.

Yep, he made a lifelong smart financial investment, he knocked up a Kardashian, then gave her a 2nd for good measure. 😉 

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Yep, he made a lifelong smart financial investment, he knocked up a Kardashian, then gave her a 2nd for good measure. 😉 

But Khloe is not paying him child support and IMO I believe her when she said she's just co-parenting ie no longer having "adult playdates" with him so 🤷🏾‍♀️

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

They all do.

Not Kris. IMO she looks the best out of all of them. Also has she had more work done because her face is looking fresh..unless that's an Instagram filter... Lemme got to Getty images to see if they had a camera person there..

Okay no unfiltered Getty Images as this was a private dinner/event.

Edited by carolinagirl81
11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Not Kris. IMO she looks the best out of all of them. Also has she had more work done because her face is looking fresh..unless that's an Instagram filter... Lemme got to Getty images to see if they had a camera person there..

Okay no unfiltered Getty Images as this was a private dinner/event.

I do appreciate that Kris is at least usually able to smile in these pictures, unlike her perpetually surly daughters. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

I do appreciate that Kris is at least usually able to smile in these pictures, unlike her perpetually surly daughters. 

That's because she's always thinking "That's another 10% for me!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
21 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Still better than always looking absolutely miserable, as her daughters usually do.

Well, they're all thinking "I've got to give that bitch 10% for this????"

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 5
20 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Still better than always looking absolutely miserable, as her daughters usually do.

IMO it's not that they're look "miserable" they're doing the "model gaze" type of expression the "smize" if you will.

I personally don't smile in every picture I take yet I get told CONSTANTLY to smile... Like 🙄 just because I am not smiling does not mean I am unhappy or angry or annoyed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

IMO it's not that they're look "miserable" they're doing the "model gaze" type of expression the "smize" if you will.

I personally don't smile in every picture I take yet I get told CONSTANTLY to smile... Like 🙄 just because I am not smiling does not mean I am unhappy or angry or annoyed.

Sure they are. 🤣

• LOL 2
On 2/5/2023 at 12:28 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Not Kris. IMO she looks the best out of all of them. Also has she had more work done because her face is looking fresh..

Yeah, it looks fresh all right. Fresh like Pig Manure. Except Pig Manure is pretty to look at compare to Kris.

16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:
17 hours ago, AstridM said:

I get that look when I have to look at them & deal with their constant daily bullshit on an everyday basis. It goes very well with me eye-rolling at them in utter disgust. 

• Applause 1

So another mindless scrolling of my FYP on TikTok and I came across Alabama Barker's account and I saw her with this young girl and I'm like why does she look so familiar to me like I recognized her and then I came across the TikTok of the young woman that was in Alabama's TikTok and the young girl is Jordyn Woods baby sister Jodie. 

Talk about 6 degrees of separation...

Img_2023_02_27_02_39_47.jpeg

• Sad 2

So I was watching a fashion recap of the NAACP image awards Red carpet and I was shocked at who this was because I don't think I've ever seen her look better.

Look at Dream's momma y'all. Like Angela (Blac Chyna) looks fabulous!

gettyimages-1469669712-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1469606778-2048x2048.jpg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
40 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Didn’t recognize her! Hopefully she tweaked her personality too.

Unfortunately probably not she got that from her toxic mother, who posted another video on social media talking down on Blac Chyna. Like smdh woman why can't you sit down and be quiet sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
49 minutes ago, GaT said:

Travis Scott, Wanted in $12,000 Manhattan Nightclub Mayhem

Boy, those K/Js sure knowhow to pick a mate.

TMZ with more details and video

Like if he can't handle his liquor or whatever slowdown on that behavior.

he should have NEVER out his hands on anyone, this is why you have security also where was the DJ supposed to go in that small space.

They'll settle this outta court the DJ will get a check, so will the nightclub. And both the DJ and nightclub will get more business because of this publicity.

I'm not dismissing this but this is how this shit goes for any celebrity person.

It's happened time and time again, like prior to smartphones this would have been a small reported story and a NYC only tale of yet another celeb wilding out in the club.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Like 4