Type keyword(s) to search

Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire

• Start Topic

“The US version of Celebrity Big Brother will now include two stars with strained connections to the Kardashian family.

One of them is Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband Lamar Odom, who infamously nearly died of an overdose at a Las Vegas brothel during their marriage. 

Shanna Moakler, whose ex-husband Travis Barker is now engaged to Kourtney Kardashian, will also be on the next season of the CBS series too.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10448297/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2022-Khloe-Kardashian-ex-Lamar-Odom-Travis-Barker-ex-joining.html

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

One of them is Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband Lamar Odom, who infamously nearly died of an overdose at a Las Vegas brothel during their marriage. 

Yeah, they really "Daily Mailed" that sentence. Yes, they were technically married when it happened, but they hadn't been in a "marriage" for a very long time. They certainly weren't living together as husband & wife.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I’m honestly looking forward to Shanna. You know that she’s never signed an NDA, so she can spill her version of allllllll of the beans. From what I can tell, she always sees herself as the victim, but maybe she’ll drop a few useful tidbits.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Ye & Drake feud reigniting in 5,4,3,2....

Julia Fox Talks Drake Romance Rumors and Says They Didn't 'Really' Date

Julia used her "Forbidden Fruits" podcast to address the Drake rumors ... "He's a great guy and a gentleman, and that was it. Nothing really happened, we were just, like, friends hanging out. I wouldn't say that we were dating."

No, not dating, probably just having sex LOL. She's says she already told Ye about Drake, but now she's said something about it publicly, so he's going to be thinking about it, & thinking about it, & thinking about it until we start seeing tweets.

Edited by GaT
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Baby mama #3 is back to her pre-baby weight - how long before Tristan comes sniffing around again? (Wonder why the baby’s name has not been released - Angelou Kash was a fake.)

maralee-nichols-tristan-thomspon-25.jpg?

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/04/maralee-nichols-flaunts-body-after-giving-birth-to-tristans-baby/

😒

Yawn.... Other than being Tristan's 3rd baby mama, is there a remotely good reason why I should give an ounce of a damn about her & her feelings? And what is the point of her flaunting her body like this? i don't know very much about her & I already don't like her.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 1

She is/was a fitness model or personal trainer I believe. 

I'd like to see an unretouched picture of her and without her sucking in her tummy. 

Because yes moms who work out and whatnot, who be in the gym  during their pregnancy do "snapback" quickly but she's trying to land her next athlete baller. 

Cause... Nope imma be good and not say it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Yes, she looks to be putting out the lures for her next catch, or to recatch the big lug who got away. Who cares, but I would like to know the baby’s name - just because I find naming interesting.

5 hours ago, Magog said:

😒

Yawn.... Other than being Tristan's 3rd baby mama, is there a remotely good reason why I should give an ounce of a damn about her & her feelings? And what is the point of her flaunting her body like this? i don't know very much about her & I already don't like her.

She’s more covered up than the Kartrashians have been 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Community peen needs to pay up! 

No wonder she hasn’t announced the baby’s name - probably waiting for the okay to use “Thompson.”

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/14/tristan-thompson-has-done-nothing-for-son-with-maralee-nichols/

I saw this and the other two have his last name so what's she waiting on and she will be waiting on Tristian forever to come see their son/spend quality bonding time with him because IMO he likely blames her for the ending for his relationship with Khloe and whatnot. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I saw this and the other two have his last name so what's she waiting on and she will be waiting on Tristian forever to come see their son/spend quality bonding time with him because IMO he likely blames her for the ending for his relationship with Khloe and whatnot. 

That’s what I think too - he expected her to take the $75,000, get an abortion and stfu. If Khloe doesn’t see what he is now, I don’t know what it would take.

Feel sorry for all three kids. Maralee should take a single very large settlement, invest it well, give the baby her own name, and completely write off Community Peen. In time, she can find a good man who will be a real father to her son.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, nexxie said:

That’s what I think too - he expected her to take the $75,000, get an abortion and stfu. If Khloe doesn’t see what he is now, I don’t know what it would take.

Feel sorry for all three kids. Maralee should take a single very large settlement, invest it well, give the baby her own name, and completely write off Community Peen. In time, she can find a good man who will be a real father to her son.

She won't do that because she won't get any more clout off of Tristan's name if she stops speaking through her attorney about Tristian. She's apart of the "popular kids" clique now with folks wanting to know more about her and who she is. 

I bet you she's trying to sell herself around Hollywood to a deal. IMO that is why she initially moved to LA but she caught the big Kardashian adjacent fish of Tristin and got pregnant by him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I only feel sorry for the kids. I have no sympathy for Khloe's worthless stupid ass & I sure as hell don't have any sympathy for Maralee's worthless stupid ass. And as for her finding a good man, I don't know why any self-respecting man would want anything to do with her or her famewhore-thirst like tendencies. 

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She's apart of the "popular kids" clique now with folks wanting to know more about her and who she is. 

There is nothing popular or fascinating about Maralee other than she has the IQ of a moldy orange & her kid is going suffer dearly for it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Magog said:

There is nothing popular or fascinating about Maralee other than she has the IQ of a moldy orange & her kid is going suffer dearly for it.

Agreed, but with today's 15 minutes of fame you don't have to have a talent or do anything extraordinary to become famous and get a lot of money for your 15 minutes it's all about who has your intention span for the moment right now for a brief moment she has the attention span because she is Kardashian adjacent because of who her child's father is so that is getting her the clicks and the likes which with today's culture means everything

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

She doesn’t need anyone’s permission to give her own child ANY last name she chooses. She could even invent a new one. All 💯 her choice.

Hmm, it would feel pretty bad to use the Thompson last name if Tristan wasn’t okay with it. What a strange situation all around - in his paternity announcement, Tristan said they would raise the boy amicably, but father and son haven’t even met?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Hmm, it would feel pretty bad to use the Thompson last name if Tristan wasn’t okay with it. What a strange situation all around - in his paternity announcement, Tristan said they would raise the boy amicably, but father and son haven’t even met?!

Right, plus for a lot of men especially Black men IMO even when there is question of paternity and there's DNA testing done and he turns out to be the father and the mother chooses to give the baby her last name they feel some type of way about the child not having their last name after it's proven that they are the father or if they think they're their father prior to confirming with DNA testing. 

I think the baby probably does have Tristan's last name of Thompson but she is not releasing the name because she still feeling some type of way that he is not seeing the baby or bonded with him since she gave birth. 

It's going to be a lot of I feel like pettiness going on with these two between their attorneys and these so-called sources putting stuff out to the tabloids. 

Because Thompson's first child mother Jordyn she took him to court and then she kind of went away, she don't really speak about him that I see reported in the gossip blogs/sites.

And Khloe won't speak ill on the man she'll just be pissed at the woman and post vague motivational posts on social media.

Mara-Lee is trying to force Tristan by publicly shaming him with these statements. Like girl! I saw girls like you in high school, And all they got for their trouble going after the local high school basketball stud is a baby.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Lol “if he wasn’t ok with it?” Her choice. 🤷‍♀️

29 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Right, plus for a lot of men especially Black men IMO even when there is question of paternity and there's DNA testing done and he turns out to be the father and the mother chooses to give the baby her last name they feel some type of way about the child not having their last name after it's proven that they are the father or if they think they're their father prior to confirming with DNA testing. 

I think the baby probably does have Tristan's last name of Thompson but she is not releasing the name because she still feeling some type of way that he is not seeing the baby or bonded with him since she gave birth. 

It's going to be a lot of I feel like pettiness going on with these two between their attorneys and these so-called sources putting stuff out to the tabloids. 

Because Thompson's first child mother Jordyn she took him to court and then she kind of went away, she don't really speak about him that I see reported in the gossip blogs/sites.

And Khloe won't speak ill on the man she'll just be pissed at the woman and post vague motivational posts on social media.

Mara-Lee is trying to force Tristan by publicly shaming him with these statements. Like girl! I saw girls like you in high school, And all they got for their trouble going after the local high school basketball stud is a baby.

They feel what type of way, specifically? In many other countries, children are given their mothers’ names, or a combination. Any man who loves his own kids less due to their names needs to check his own selfish egos. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Lol “if he wasn’t ok with it?” Her choice. 🤷‍♀️

They feel what type of way, specifically? In many other countries, children are given their mothers’ names, or a combination. Any man who loves his own kids less due to their names needs to check his own selfish egos. 

They feel entitled that okay if I'm the father then the child should have my last name and if the child doesn't have their last name then even with DNA testing proving that they are biologically the father they still feel slighted and in their feelings about the fact that the child not have their last name. 

They don't necessarily not love and care for their child any less because that's their child but men are petty and act like little  children especially when it comes to their offspring and the naming of their child.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

in his paternity announcement, Tristan said they would raise the boy amicably, but father and son haven’t even met?!

You seem surprised that Tristan could lie. LOL

• LOL 6

Seems Tristan is responding to Maralee’s remarks about him not meeting their son by being public about his other two kids. What a creep!

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4722136/tristan-thompson-selfie-prince-maralee-nichols-kourtney-kardashian/

CW-TRISTAN-PRINCE-copy.jpg?w=1320

Also included this dinner with True on instagram:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1320340/tristan-thompson-calls-father-daughter-outing-with-true-his-favorite-type-of-date-nights

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Theo is kinda cute - it’s making a comeback. She used Thompson even though Tristan is not on the birth certificate. Maralee seems very happy to be a mom - too bad she picked a scumbag as sperm donor.

The name is a good choice, I like it. 

Tristian probably was not on the Birth Certificate due to him denying paternity. 

Just now, nexxie said:

Prince and True are close in age - how long before Theo has a new sibling?

Hmm... I give it until Spring 2023 and it'll likely be Khloe who has Tristan's fourth child, gotta give True a sibling.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Hmm... I give it until Spring 2023 and it'll likely be Khloe who has Tristan's fourth child, gotta give True a sibling.

It’s high time Khloe accept that she was with a “single” Tristan exactly like Maralee was with a “single” Tristan. For True’s sake, she would be wiser to bond with the other women than rekindle anything with the scumbag. 

Where are Tristan’s apologies to Jordan and Maralee? Where is Khloe’s apology to Jordan? Maybe Khloe could send giant pink flower arrangements to her sister baby mamas!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Prince and True are close in age - how long before Theo has a new sibling?

Probably happened in January, 2022, maybe earlier, we just haven’t heard of it yet. 😉 

I also think Khloé will have another baby with Community Peen, but I think it’ll be via surrogate. She wants True to have a sibling (from her genes), & she & Kim can’t carry any more babies, because, reasons. A surrogate would mean less time with CP, too, I’d think, IE, no ice cream runs for him to bring her at midnight. My prediction is that before True turns 5 next spring, she’ll have yet another Khloé /Peen sibling.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Probably happened in January, 2022, maybe earlier, we just haven’t heard of it yet. 😉 

I also think Khloé will have another baby with Community Peen, but I think it’ll be via surrogate. She wants True to have a sibling (from her genes), & she & Kim can’t carry any more babies, because, reasons. A surrogate would mean less time with CP, too, I’d think, IE, no ice cream runs for him to bring her at midnight. My prediction is that before True turns 5 next spring, she’ll have yet another Khloé /Peen sibling.

Kris was on Ellen’s show last week and Ellen hinted that she knew someone was already pregnant (not Kendall, as Kris suggested for the next baby). I was thinking Kourtney, but maybe it’s Khloe by surrogate. 

• Useful 2
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Maybe Khloe could send giant pink flower arrangements to her sister baby mamas!

LoL we'll be waiting until the cows come home for that to happen. Khloe is the type to be mad/hold a grudge against the "other woman" I.E. her treatment of Jordan who she knew for YEARS than the man, Tristian. 

• Love 3

Where are Tristan’s apologies to Jordan and Maralee? Where is Khloe’s apology to Jordan? Maybe Khloe could send giant pink flower arrangements to her sister baby mamas!

Or maybe they all can do us a whole world of good & flat out get lost & stay lost.

1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I also think Khloé will have another baby with Community Peen, but I think it’ll be via surrogate. She wants True to have a sibling (from her genes), & she & Kim can’t carry any more babies, because, reasons.

Great, potentially any kid for Khloe to not care about, nor feed, & give an ounce of a damn about. I would rather see Khloe take care of a cactus than bring another kid to be a part of that dumpster fire. At least, the cactus will be a complete opposite of Khloe. Nice to look at, tolerate, & won't irritate me like Khloe does on an everyday basis. 

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Kris was on Ellen’s show last week and Ellen hinted that she knew someone was already pregnant (not Kendall, as Kris suggested for the next baby). I was thinking Kourtney, but maybe it’s Khloe by surrogate. 

Just even thinking of that & even watching that crappy not worth a damn show is making me dry-heave.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

I'm thinking Kourtney too, there was recently photos going around of a recent photoshoot, & she's clearly heavier & has a bit of a stomach.

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Welp looks like the Barker/Soon to be Kardashian step kid's kids are getting another sibling.

Screenshot_20220303-113907.thumb.png.3a0e8bc6d84557474f9f8408f28f55e3.png

😒

Great. There goes another innocent kid being a part of that dumpster fire. It just keeps getting better & better.

• Love 1

Welp looks like the Barker/Soon to be Kardashian step kid's kids are getting another sibling.

Screenshot_20220303-113907.thumb.png.3a0e8bc6d84557474f9f8408f28f55e3.png

How convenient, just in time for the Kourtney/Travis show on Hulu. 

I wonder if Shanna has had this "pregnancy" confirmed by a doctor? She is 46 years old, and there's only a 5% chance of a woman getting pregnant after the age of 40. At her age, most women are perimenopausal, which could cause symptoms that might make her think she's pregnant.

Does she have anything to do with the three kids she already has? I know the two she had with Travis live with him and don't have any kind words for her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I wonder if Shanna has had this "pregnancy" confirmed by a doctor? She is 46 years old, and there's only a 5% chance of a woman getting pregnant after the age of 40. At her age, most women are perimenopausal, which could cause symptoms that might make her think she's pregnant.

That's why I said "convenient", I'm very suspicious of this, & I wouldn't be surprised if she has a "miscarriage" at some point.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Why would anyone have a baby with this monster? Shanna’s gonna need a court order to keep him away from her and his own child. (btw, why was there partying at her house when she wasn’t even there?)

https://pagesix.com/2022/03/08/matthew-rondeau-allegedly-attacked-trans-woman-at-shannas-house/

Seriously. He sounds terrifying. I don't even know who this guy is outside of him having been involved with Shanna.