Type keyword(s) to search

Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire

• Start Topic

Dream's momma is getting her breast implants removed/downsized and taking out some of the silicone she got injected into her ass at age 19 Lord knows only which doctor did that if they were a doctor at all She's lucky she doesn't have any complications from it.

New and Improved Blac Chyna

I also saw a clip on social media of her doing an interview saying that she has stopped doing only fans and she was reporterly making like 24 million a year doing that. 

• LOL 1

Blac Chyna (Angela) gets baptized

I was on the YBF reading the article about Angela getting her plastic surgeries "removed" And they noted that she was baptized back in May last year around the time of the big Kardashian court case verdict that ruled in favor of the Kardashians.

I say good for her if she's making some positive changes in her life. 

I've noticed a lot of those stripper to Instagram model girlies who had their hay days within the past 10yrs are seemingly growing out of that phase as they get older and becoming more "regular"

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Blac Chyna (Angela) gets baptized

I was on the YBF reading the article about Angela getting her plastic surgeries "removed" And they noted that she was baptized back in May last year around the time of the big Kardashian court case verdict that ruled in favor of the Kardashians.

I say good for her if she's making some positive changes in her life. 

I've noticed a lot of those stripper to Instagram model girlies who had their hay days within the past 10yrs are seemingly growing out of that phase as they get older and becoming more "regular"

I don’t see this as a “positive,” but sure. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 5
On 3/15/2023 at 1:03 AM, AstridM said:

I don’t see this as a “positive,” but sure. 🤷‍♀️

Did anyone watch her show The Real Blac Chyna? She definitely has some legitimate trauma, but she’s mad at the world.  The fact that she’s a mom worries me a bit 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, teapot said:

Did anyone watch her show The Real Blac Chyna? She definitely has some legitimate trauma, but she’s mad at the world.  The fact that she’s a mom worries me a bit 

Well hopefully her making all these changes in her life will help her be a better mother to her daughter and son and break some of those generational curses and toxicity from being raised by her mother.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Being on the road part of the time will make cheating far easier. I’m predicting a Valentine’s, 2024, baby for our favorite Community Peen. Luckily, “Cupid” doesn’t start with a T, so, when Khloe again forgives him, & has yet another baby with him, she won’t have to worry about another T-named baby, like that pesky Theo.

• Like 1

So Shanna was on a podcast show "Miss Understood With Rachel Uchitel" recently, and podcast is run by one of Tiger Woods's mistresses I guess you could call her a mistress.

And Of course She talked about how the press bullied her and whatnot when Travis and Kourtney first got together, Like no sweetie You got that drag because you were opening up your mouth talking about s*** that honestly you could have kept quiet about.

But this quote really miffed me Because even though the children are legally adult you still have to have some sort of communication be cordial with their parent.

"We only have our 17-year-old, who will be 18 this year, and then our work is done here and we never have to see or talk to each other ever again," she noted. "And I look forward to that day." Shanna, of course, is talking about daughter Alabama Barker. She and Travis also share 19-year-old Landon Barker.

Shanna forever talking about Kravis

• Sad 4
On 4/20/2023 at 11:37 AM, Cocoa Puff said:

So Shanna was on a podcast show "Miss Understood With Rachel Uchitel" recently, and podcast is run by one of Tiger Woods's mistresses I guess you could call her a mistress.

And Of course She talked about how the press bullied her and whatnot when Travis and Kourtney first got together, Like no sweetie You got that drag because you were opening up your mouth talking about s*** that honestly you could have kept quiet about.

But this quote really miffed me Because even though the children are legally adult you still have to have some sort of communication be cordial with their parent.

Shanna forever talking about Kravis

No wonder Landon’s wedding toast mentioned something about Kourtney filling an empty spot for him.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, nexxie said:

No wonder Landon’s wedding toast mentioned something about Kourtney filling an empty spot for him.

Yeah I don't think Shanna has a good parent child relationship with any of her children. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

So no Kardashians at Sofia's wedding. (Good for her)

Paris and Cameron Diaz since she's family seem like the celebs for Sofia side.

Why would any of the Kardashians be invited? In all honesty, When Sophia was in that situationship with Scott she didn't really seem that close with any of them to warrant her sending any of them an invite to her destination wedding.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Pre-Scott she was in the family Kylie/Kendall friend circle.  Since Kim/Paris days. 

No invite to any is good for Sofia. 

Oh yeah. I remember them as children being friendly but then she got perved on by Scott.

If anybody from the family was to get it invite, i could see Kylie or Kendall because of their childhood friendship. 

Hell Maybe they did get invitation and they just couldn't attend because of scheduling conflict.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Kendall is at Coachella again in the crowd, even though her grandmother just died like yesterday so I doubt she had prior engagement. 

MJ Kris's mother died?! 

ETA: Kendall being at Coachella was likely part of a paid appearance for her tequila brand or whoever company is sponsoring her to be there like every other model and Instagram influencer that I've seen on social media at these little VIP company sponsor tents.

Model Jasmine Tooks, was at Coachella and her baby is barely what two months old.

That is a scheduling conflict if Kendall did get an invitation to the Richie wedding.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

MJ Kris's mother died?! 

ETA: Kendall being at Coachella was likely part of a paid appearance for her tequila brand or whoever company is sponsoring her to be there like every other model and Instagram influencer that I've seen on social media at these little VIP company sponsor tents.

Model Jasmine Tooks, was at Coachella and her baby is barely what two months old.

That is a scheduling conflict if Kendall did get an invitation to the Richie wedding.

Caitlin’s mom died.

49 minutes ago, Katherine Kegel said:

Caitlin’s mom died.

Oh no 😞 That's very sad. I wonder if Kylie and Kendall had a relationship with her because if memory serves me Caitlin didn't have the best relationship with her.

• Like 1

Travis Scott will not face criminal charges in the AstroWorld tragedy

Which is just what I expected, this will now be an insurance payout paid by the concert promoters.

Travis Scott and organizers behind the Astroworld Festival will not face criminal charges related to the deaths of 10 people who were suffocated when the crowd rushed the stage during his performance at the festival in October 2021. A grand Jury in Houston made the ruling on Thursday, according to the Houston Chronicle.

50,000 fans attended the show, which led to a surge during Scott’s performance at the festival outside NRG Park. At a press conference following the concert, Houston fire chief Samuel Peña clarified the timeline. He said that the crowd began surging forward at 9 p.m., as there was panic involving people running for safety. At that point, Scott paused his set several times to ask security to help out fans, and members of the fire department were sent into the dense crowd to rescue the injured.

However, Scott and promoters Live Nation and ScoreMore still face billions of dollars in potential damages over hundreds of civil claims alleging wrongful death, personal injuries, and negligence.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3