Type keyword(s) to search

Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So Kim posted some pictures of her and her BFF Larissa Pippen in honor of Larissa's birthday and  she low-key shaded Kimora Lee Simmons-Lesnar by saying that Larissa was such a nice person and never talks bad about anyone and that she's a great mother. 

In this picture it looks like it could be from the red carpet of Kim's paper magazine cover where she  "broke the internet" with the champagne glass on her ass and she was all naked and the pictures. 

I low-key miss seeing that gorgeous cushion cut diamond engagement ring that Kanye gave her because that is legit my dream engagement ring.

Also Larissa looks great in this photo. She looks her age and not the Kim clone she's beginning to look like now.

PicsArt_07-06-05.52.13.jpg

Yes but I recall Kim’s talking head in which she commented that Larsa was talking too much to the press about the Tristan/Jordyn thing and Kim felt she was trying to USE her family connection to get attention for herself. I think she even called Larsa and told her to knock it off. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Haqq, who prefers not to disclose the father’s identity at this time, first learned she was pregnant after partnering with Clearblue and monitoring her body for several months with Clearblue’s Advanced Digital Ovulation Test and realizing her period was three days late.

Holy Shit, she sure has learned a lot hanging out with the Ks. She "partnered" (AKA got paid by) ClearBlue for months? The article describes her as a "Keeping Up with the Kardashians star" & "Good American model", so she's firmly entrenched with their business, and now that she's producing an age appropriate playmate for the K Kidz, she'll be part of their life forever. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

It takes a special breed of famewhore to turn a pregnancy announcement into a paid ad. 

It's more than the announcement, it sounds like she was trying to get pregnant & had a deal with ClearBlue.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, GaT said:

It's more than the announcement, it sounds like she was trying to get pregnant & had a deal with ClearBlue.

Watch that the daddy turns out to be Tristan... or even better Rob. I know she had  fling with Rob years ago. 

Actually. didn’t  she once reveal her attraction to Khloe?

• LOL 5

Malika, who is due to give birth this month, is posting an all-smiles photo on Insta with her plastic surgeon, and talking about how she's already booked for her "post pregnancy makeover." This is probably the norm for rich mommies-to-be in LA, but I find it both flabbergasting and sad. Is it even safe to be getting procedures when you're breast-feeding? And what's involved in this "makeover?" Liposuction? Tummy tuck? Laser stretch mark removal? SIGH Why not just give it a few months and let your body recover on its own before you freak out and have work done?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Pathetic. And much like her BFF Khloe her response to the backlash is by getting overly defensive and nasty with posters, and claiming she's not getting surgery. 

Oh lord, I didn't have the stomach to read the comments. I was kind of hoping people would lift her up and tell her she looks beautiful and should enjoy her new baby and not worry about her bounce back.

It kills me that these women say they're not getting surgery when they are in a plastic surgeon's office! Injections, laser treatments, coolsculpting, whatever, you're still modifying your body with the help of a doctor. Stop playing word games!

• Love 3
On 3/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Why do all of these women insist on giving their children their fathers’ last names, when they are not even a family unit in most cases?

Maybe to tie themselves to the guy?

I'm going to put this all in spoiler font because it involves another show

Spoiler

Jordyn was unmasked as the kangaroo tonight on The Masked Singer. She can't sing IMO. 

• LOL 3
On 4/9/2020 at 2:00 AM, GaT said:

I'm going to put this all in spoiler font because it involves another show

Hide contents

Jordyn was unmasked as the kangaroo tonight on The Masked Singer. She can't sing IMO. 

I wonder if Kris will try to get Khloe on. She can’t sing either. 

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Foodgod?

I think he has tried to reinvent himself as some kind of professional foodie or some such thing.  

I live right near EC.  The headline in our local paper names him as "Kardashian Friend." 

• LOL 2
11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Foodgod?

1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I think he has tried to reinvent himself as some kind of professional foodie or some such thing.  

He had his name legally changed to Foodgod

Do you think Foodgod is all excited now that he has been robbed at gunpoint just like his favorite person to brown nose, Kim?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Do you think Foodgod is all excited now that he has been robbed at gunpoint just like his favorite person to brown nose, Kim?

He's probably peeing his pants with excitement to get 3 more minutes of airtime whenever they start filming again. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Kanye didnt trust "anyone", but yet Larsa was the only one Kim unfollowed. Kanye is many things but Larsa is vile and shady as hell. And now she admits to hooking up with Tristan allegedly before he was with Khloe but while she was married. So that's at least two men she cheated on her husband with. Oh wait I forgot, she said she had every right to cheat because her husband was working too much.

Such a bunch of busy little cockroaches, constantly in and out of each other's hives or colonies or whatever. Leaving slime trails. 

(My understanding of creepy crawlies is all over the place, evidently).

• LOL 4

Tristan Thompson Becomes a U.S. Citizen

Tristan was a Canadian citizen and came to the United States to study at the Univ. of Texas back in 2009. He was only there a year, before joining the NBA draft.

Tristan says, “I came to the U.S. on a student visa and have always had big dreams. I’m now truly living the American dream.”

I had no idea he wasn't an American.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

He is Canadian by way of Jamaica.

He was born in Ontario. But googling around I see that Tristan took a vacation in 2019 to Jamaica with son Prince and Baby Mama 1, since both his and her parents are from Jamaica. (Khloe must’ve loved that!) I’d like to think that Prince and True get to play together sometimes.

Edited by nexxie
29 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

What does this mean? He has dual citizenship?

Jamaica & Canada are both part of the commonwealth that Queen Elizabeth is the monarch of. I don't know how that all works, but they're related somehow so I don't think it's dual citizenship.  

35 minutes ago, GaT said:

Jamaica & Canada are both part of the commonwealth that Queen Elizabeth is the monarch of. I don't know how that all works, but they're related somehow so I don't think it's dual citizenship.  

So he is Canadian, full stop. I’m not sure what the original poster meant.

• Love 2
On 12/3/2020 at 9:38 PM, geauxaway said:

And now the wife has filed for divorce.  

I'm not saying that she shouldn't have filed for divorce but if there was something to work out she would have tried to work on their marriage.

I have a feeling that the fact that her husband was with Larissa was the straw that broke the camel's back for her and made her say I'm done. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, GaT said:

So it looks like Larsa has gone full on Kardashian, she looks like she could be another K sister.

Larsa-Pippen-Turns-Off-Instagram-Comment

How old is Larissa? Over 40? Lemme Google... Okay according to Google she's 46. 

Found this on Wiki:

"Pippen has been married twice, first marrying Karen McCollum in 1988. They had a son named Antron (born 1987) before divorcing in 1990.[107] He married Real Housewives of Miami star Larsa Younan in 1997. They had four children named Scotty Jr. (born 2000), Preston (born 2002), Justin (born 2005), and Sophia (born 2008) before divorcing in 2018. Scotty Jr. is a freshman on the basketball team at Vanderbilt University.[108] Sophia appeared on the first season of Dancing with the Stars: Juniors.[109] Pippen also has a daughter named Sierra (born 1995) with his former fiancée Yvette De Leon,[110] and a daughter named Taylor (born 1994) with his former girlfriend Sonya Roby.[111] Taylor's twin sister, Tyler, died nine days after birth.[112] Taylor played volleyball at Southern Illinois University,[113] and now works as an accountant in Chicago."

So she just popped out those kids for Scottie back to back also I didn't know Scottie had other kids. And the children born in 1995 and 1994 before he married Larissa in 1997, is it safe to assume those kids were the products of an side chick relationship?

Larrisa is trying to have a hot girl summer still. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Stassie gave an interview about how long it takes her & Kylie to get ready to go out

You Won't Believe How Long Kylie Jenner and BFF Stassie Take to Get Ready for a Night Out

the model explained that when it comes to any night out with her mogul BFF, they always make sure to get glammed up as a team—and if they, for example, have to be somewhere by 8 p.m., the fun will commence around 3 p.m. to ensure a smooth process.

5 hours? 5 HOURS?????? It takes them 5 hours to get ready to go out to dinner?

• LOL 4
36 minutes ago, GaT said:

Stassie gave an interview about how long it takes her & Kylie to get ready to go out

You Won't Believe How Long Kylie Jenner and BFF Stassie Take to Get Ready for a Night Out

5 hours? 5 HOURS?????? It takes them 5 hours to get ready to go out to dinner?

This happens when your sense of how important you are is overly inflated.  No matter how they look, it’s not good. But, at least it provides them with something to do. They seem bored a lot.  Like there’s not much going on upstairs.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 3