Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

This is ShellyB's reply to how many girls made the team. At the beginning of TC, there were 25 rookies and 19? TC Candidates:

Thirteen rookies and twenty three vets for a total of 36. Two vets were either cut or left the squad, so I bet dollars to donuts Holly is one of the two vets who left or was cut.

Holly's status cut/left and Erica left for injury

43 minutes ago, WichitaStateShock said:

On the dcc Instagram stories there is a pic of the vets for the new team for the meet the team event. No Erica or holly. Looks like it is offical that they are cut. And Kashara is point!

Do you have the link please ?

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, WichitaStateShock said:

On the dcc Instagram stories there is a pic of the vets for the new team for the meet the team event. No Erica or holly. Looks like it is offical that they are cut. And Kashara is point!

Was Erica point before? Forgive me....I'm confused and my eyes are crossed from too much computer today.

3 minutes ago, grabalifevest said:

Some Alumni in the stands. Danielle posted a video on her insta story and Melissa posted a picture on hers. It looks like Jessica, Jacie, Melissa, Amy T, Claire and a brunette who kinda looks like Erica to me.

It's Victoria :)

I am not a fan of Tasha's poster this year...it makes her look a little chunky in the midsection.  But in person she looks great! =)  Sorry for the small picture it wouldn't let me post the actual size I had to shrink it lol

IMG_1990.PNG

2 minutes ago, grabalifevest said:

Some Alumni in the stands. Danielle posted a video on her insta story and Melissa posted a picture on hers. It looks like Jessica, Jacie, Melissa, Amy T, Claire and a brunette who kinda looks like Erica to me.

I think the brunette in Danielle's Insta story was Victoria. Season 9 - Melissa, Lacey and Erica's rookie batch. 

3 minutes ago, grabalifevest said:

The brunette is Victoria, one of those that didn't get a lot of screentime.

7 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

It's Victoria :)

6 minutes ago, MelTexGirl said:

I think the brunette in Danielle's Insta story was Victoria. Season 9 - Melissa, Lacey and Erica's rookie batch. 

5 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

The brunette is Victoria, one of those that didn't get a lot of screentime.

Thank ya! She looked a lot like Erica in the video or maybe me just wanting to see Erica lol

DHjiCEWVoAA4AZI.jpg:large

Edited by grabalifevest
figured it out!
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, grabalifevest said:

Thank ya! She looked a lot like Erica in the video or maybe me just wanting to see Erica lol

Whoever had the "not enough blondes" complaint before should be satisfied now! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Cheerio34 said:

Some should NOT be blonde. (Milan, Jessika) 

Aww I prefer them blonde! The colour is much better than when they first tried out. Milan also suited brunette though

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Aww I prefer them blonde! The colour is much better than when they first tried out. Milan also suited brunette though

I wouldn't mind if they did a red makeover on Milan, the blonder just kind of blends too much with her skintone.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

Lol I don't. I just think she's trying to save face. She knows she's being filmed.

I guess if their practices are open and anyone can attend. Otherwise, why else would she be there?

The camera was directly in her face, the vets know as soon as they sit down and the camera is on them they are being cut.  They all tsk about this prior to auditions.  She was trying to be gracious and she was genuinely happy for the girls that made it back. 

• Love 8
On 8/13/2017 at 6:54 PM, Smplsimon said:

I'm sorry, but I don't consider being on The Bachelor "a successful career" . . . 

Melissa was under contract with ABC after The Bachelor and DWTS.  She was a GMA correspondent as well as covered red carpets for Entertainment Tonight.  She also had a CMT reality show.  Not sure if she does anything besides DCC and raising her 4 kids but she made some decent money being an entertainment reporter.

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

The camera was directly in her face, the vets know as soon as they sit down and the camera is on them they are being cut.  They all tsk about this prior to auditions.  She was trying to be gracious and she was genuinely happy for the girls that made it back. 

Why do you @Ifedncr think that Heather H. was cut? I can't figure that one out. 

Edited by TiaGrace
Just now, TiaGrace said:

Why do you @Ifedncr think that Heather H. was cut? I can't figure that one out. 

She turned the wrong way during the kickline, and one judge said something along the lines of her kicks weren't up to par. 

Just now, twinkietwin94 said:

As in you'll only share why you think Allie was cut? If so please do

Allie actually was down 5 pounds from last year, her interview dress was a size Zero

Just now, DFWBelle said:

Allie- weight gain on an already small and boxy frame that Kelli didn't like in uniform 

She WAS NOT a weight gain.  The girls I know that were with her during weigh in will verify it. 

• Love 2
Just now, lfedncr said:

She WAS NOT a weight gain.  The girls I know that were with her during weigh in will verify it. 

And as you know numbers don't always matter when it comes to lbs and the body. Fat versus muscle mass... Kelli always questioned her body in the uniform. She was soft in the stomach this year regardless of what the scale said. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DFWBelle said:

And as you know numbers don't always matter when it comes to lbs and the body. Fat versus muscle mass... Kelli always questioned her body in the uniform. She was soft in the stomach this year regardless of what the scale said. 

She is extremely athletic and was asked to get down to mirror others.  Working out creates muscle, muscle creates weight.  however that being said there were MANY orhers that were worse then her, interviewed terribly and scored below acceptable numbers that were not cut.  I agree with others that say she was cut for other reasons.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, tajalexander said:

Still haven't forgiven Taryn for not making the team. I bet it was the entrance into the field. She was such a powerful dancer and looked great doing the combination on the field. It just makes no sense!

She was my TCC crush. Hoping she tries out next year. Sucks to be the last cut. :(

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

She was my TCC crush. Hoping she tries out next year. Sucks to be the last cut. :(

She was final cut? I could have sworn I read in here that she was off Kelli's radar for a while. But something about her dancing makes me feel like Judy fought for her. Guess we'll see! 

Edited by tajalexander
3 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

She was final cut? I could have sworn I read in here that she was off Kelli's radar for a while. But something about her dancing makes me feel like Judy fought for her. Guess we'll see! 

Not too sure, but she wasn't mentioned in the beginning until close to team announcement I believe. 

52 minutes ago, grabalifevest said:

I think Selina, Tasha's, and Alexandria's pictures are terrible! Kelli, Lacey, Gina and Kalyssa look stunning in theirs!