Type keyword(s) to search

Santa Clarita Diet in the Media

I am so excited for this. I like iZombie, but not hardcore scary zombie movies, so this less gorey/apocalyptic genre is more my style.

It also feels a bit like some of the urban fantasy novels I've read, with suburban housewife turned zombie/ghoul/vampire (it's apparently a popular trope to kick off series these days). 

My friend wants to know if this series can be watched with her 12 year old daughter?  Does anyone generally know if it’s pretty safe? It seems like it will be bloody,have some language but not sure how much sexy times will be included.

Netflix has the rating at TV-MA.  Honestly I don't think this is something I would watch with kids but mostly for the pilot episode. I am half wat through the show and I think the pilot was the mist shocking episode violencewise but then I don't have children and I do have a strong stomach so.....

On 2017-03-29 at 11:55 AM, Chaos Theory said:

I am so happy!!! This was an unexpected hit for me.

Me, too!!  There are very few shows the husband & I can watch together and both actually enjoy and this is one of them.  We both enjoyed the hell out of this!  :)

(edited)
On 4/29/2018 at 3:01 PM, Lion18 said:

No news yet if there will be a season 3. Love this show. So funny

Renewed season 3 in 2019.

After cancelling almost everything I like finally it renews something I like. 

Just when I think I am about to cancel  Netflix.....

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 3

Hollywood Reporter comedy actress roundtable with Molly Shannon (Divorce), Rachel Brosnahan (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel), Frankie Shaw (SMILF), Drew Barrymore (Santa Clarita Diet), Debra Messing (Will & Grace), Alison Brie (GLOW), and Tracee Ellis Ross (Black-ish):