Type keyword(s) to search

Eden Sassoon: The One Who Didn't Make the Cut

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

According to Eden she comes on in January.  Get to know her here:  http://thetomorrowshow.com/2016/12/06/74-eden-sassoon/

You'd think after having to dig up Kathryn to revive a two-decade-old grievance against someone she'd never met because the first half of last season was such a snooze fest, production might manager a more nimble shuffle to avoid the same situation this year. 

• Love 3

Well Eden was all over the place.  When asked about a celebrity she said actors and actresses aren't celebrities, her dad was a celebrity.  And some 70 year old woman who does Pilates in her studio.

She is trying to live large off of "Tough Turf", Kim Richards movie that her sister had a role in and apparently Eden had a crush on a much older Kim Richards.  This woman can't connect the dots.  She did say at one point there would be no next season without her.

I agree about the show-the guy is engaged to the woman from E!-Maria someone, who had a short lived reality show.  

Kathryn being added mid season last year didnt help with drama (she was practically hugging a pillow at the reunion last year...probably what id do in her place lol)....and I dont think Eden is needed...Dorit seems a type that can get down and dirty if needed.

• Love 2

I am kind of excited Eden is coming into the mix. I keep forgetting about her impending arrival, but the idea of two new housewives who kind of mix things up give me hope for the season. I am glad there's more in store than just what we've seen already with Dorit's addition.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I am kind of excited Eden is coming into the mix. I keep forgetting about her impending arrival, but the idea of two new housewives who kind of mix things up give me hope for the season. I am glad there's more in store than just what we've seen already with Dorit's addition.

I am looking forward to it as well. Sounds like she gets into it with Kyle right off the start. I am one of the few who have always loved Kyle, and I love it when she gets feisty. "You're such a fucking liar Camille" and that kind of thing. I love it when she is definate and determined. I look forward to seeing what kind of issues they get into, and assume them to have something to do with Kim. 

• Love 5
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:23 AM, jaync said:

Tight bod, buttah face...

Her face is ok but it is forgettable. You can see the whole package, her looks and fashion style, everywhere here on in  California where they are a dime a dozen. I can walk into any grocery store up and down the So Cal coast and see an Eden.

I don't see how she is an asset to the show. She has shown as much personality in interactions as Mrs. Girrardi.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Maybe Eden should be spending time looking at her father and the family dynamic growing up:  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/01/13/house-of-horrors-rhobhs-eden-sassoons-brother-david-speaks-out-about-his-horrific-childhood/      She seems to over eulogize her father   

She seems to over eulogize her father.  her fathers insistence on perfection might explain some of Eden's issues.

I've been meaning to mention this about Eden and how she presents her life. Years ago and a bit before "The Secret" and Madonna finding Kabala I was a part of a couple of metaphysical churches around the LA area and Eden would have fit right in at any of them. It seemed that many participating fell into two categories in dealing with the human condition. One was to talk and analyze everything about the past and how it effects you and the second was that everything was in your control and basically of your own creation. The first I found tedious and the second lacking in empathy. I find Eden lacking in empathy and maybe she should stop projecting onto the Richards and look at analyzing her seemly screwed up past then she could just be tedious.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

I've been meaning to mention this about Eden and how she presents her life. Years ago and a bit before "The Secret" and Madonna finding Kabala I was a part of a couple of metaphysical churches around the LA area and Eden would have fit right in at any of them. It seemed that many participating fell into two categories in dealing with the human condition. One was to talk and analyze everything about the past and how it effects you and the second was that everything was in your control and basically of your own creation. The first I found tedious and the second lacking in empathy. I find Eden lacking in empathy and maybe she should stop projecting onto the Richards and look at analyzing her seemly screwed up past then she could just be tedious.

I saw Eden when she started in on Kyle's mother as anxious to make the next leap and involve the Hilton family.  I think Kyle was wise to sniff out the little fame ho's attempt.  The bullshit of Kim reminding Eden of her sister was really uncalled for.  Couple that with Eden claiming her sister's start with addiction began with Kim and RDJ.  No back off Eden-maybe it was home grown, maybe her sister was the bad influence.

Tedious is the perfect description.

• Love 5

Read this week's blog.

I'm no longer giving her the side eye. Now I'm full on staring at her and thinking "Well bless your heart (and not in a good way, more in a southern way....).

She's clueless.

• Love 9

Her face is ok but it is forgettable. You can see the whole package, her looks and fashion style, everywhere here on in  California where they are a dime a dozen.

Yeah, that's it...she's not ugly, but she has that waxy, mannequin look that's a little creepy-ish.

• Love 3

Someone doesn't like Eden.  They allow her to film at an angle that exposes her tragic implant mishap.  And they show her bitching about how Kyle treated her coldly, juxtaposed with Kyle warmly greeting her, hugging her, and holding hands with her.

And while I completely believe in tough love, Eden seemed almost proud that she refused to take her sister's call the day she died.  I don't expect her to say she regrets her decision, but at least express some remorse that you could have talked to her one more time.  Or something.  It's like she was bragging about what a tough bitch she is. 

I just can't buy Eden's relentlessness about Kim comes from a positive place.  She made sure to pin her sister's addiction on Kim right from the beginning.  So if Eden's sister was an addict because of Kim, why was Eden an addict?  Kim Richards, once removed?  Maybe I can help Kim more than Kyle can?? 

Whoever said Eden looks like Sandra Bullock - it's all I can see now.  Sandra would have to have one or two more nose jobs to pare her nose down enough.

• Love 3

I do think Eden may be a real piece of work, but, I am looking to forward to her pushing some buttons.  Eden may have incorrectly described her contact with Kyle at that party, but, Kyle isn't exactly a reporter of truth either, so, I hope that maybe, she will say a little more than, how everything is fine or that she doesn't want to talk about it.  

Can someone clear this up?  When Lisa R. and Eden went over to Eden's house to visit, did Eden say that she took pills, but didn't drink?  I know what Lisa R. said about putting a Xanax in her smoothie, but what did Eden say about her actions?

And was it just me or was Eden's house very modest?  I know that real estate in that community is very expensive, even for modest homes, but, her place looked like an apartment on the inside, though the outside showed it to be a single family dwelling.  It was up on the hill, right? (As in Beverly)

7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I do think Eden may be a real piece of work, but, I am looking to forward to her pushing some buttons.  Eden may have incorrectly described her contact with Kyle at that party, but, Kyle isn't exactly a reporter of truth either, so, I hope that maybe, she will say a little more than, how everything is fine or that she doesn't want to talk about it.  

Can someone clear this up?  When Lisa R. and Eden went over to Eden's house to visit, did Eden say that she took pills, but didn't drink?  I know what Lisa R. said about putting a Xanax in her smoothie, but what did Eden say about her actions?

And was it just me or was Eden's house very modest?  I know that real estate in that community is very expensive, even for modest homes, but, her place looked like an apartment on the inside, though the outside showed it to be a single family dwelling.  It was up on the hill, right? (As in Beverly)

Yes, Eden said that although she no longer drinks, she does pop pills! She claims that taking pills has never made her want to drink. She doesn't address the fact that Xanax, her pill of choice, is equally as addictive as alcohol.

From Eden's blog "But not once did taking a pill make me want to drink. Drinking was always my problem, not pills"

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

When Rinna said she had put a Xanax in a smoothie before, Eden said "I would do that". She then said that she didn't drink, but that she did take pills. She reiterated this in her blog. 

• Love 5

I have a feeling it will be Erika who delivers the hardest blow to Eden.  I do not think Erika likes Eden going after Kim, out of concern or anything else.  Rinna's endless ass kissing of Erika, has not erased the memory of what she said about Yolanda.  I think this episode will see a very strong LVP, Kyle, Kim and Erika vs. Eileen, Rinna and Dipshit Eden.

What makes the season somewhat refreshing is reading and listening to others' reactions to what Rinna and Eden are putting out there about Kim.  I think Eileen's resolution table is going to get a lot smaller.  Although I do think it would be beneficial for Kim to sit down and discuss both Game Night and Amsterdam with Eileen one on one.  Then Kim should express her displeasure about the ensuing comments last year.  Isn't that is what Eileen is all about-resolution?

• Love 2

Eden giving a 30 minute recap:

I believe she has had her wonky implants removed.  I skipped over parts but she references surgery a couple of times.

She said the biggest pot stirrers were the "Soap Opera Twins", she feels some burn from Rinna abandoning her.

She doesn't like small talk, as in Kim talking about becoming a grandma-she is all about intervention all the time. 

She mentions as do the hosts, about the Richards family being closed off.  (Have they not watched the show?)  She goes on to say her dad would not publicly discuss his leukemia and she objected to it. 

Now her story is she started taking anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication after her sister died but drank as well.

She claims Dorit is an alcoholic because she could not remember the conversation about Eileen and claims she talks with her about it.

Mostly she claims Tuesday episode is a shit show for her. 

Another Eden story:  https://tvdeets.com/eden-sassoon-asks-fans-to-leave-her-feud-with-kim-richards-alone/?utm_content=bufferc6ea5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

She asks fans to leave her feud with Kim Richards alone.  The article just comes right out and calls her a hypocrite.

She s all over Twitter claiming the others are obsessed with her.

"I'm not sure where to run to @Bravo TV or #lawyer."  From her Twitter

• Love 4

If she wants to help people not drink, she's doing it wrong.  

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

"I'm not sure where to run to @Bravo TV or #lawyer."  From her Twitter

I'm not sure either but she can get to stepping and figure it out, away from this show.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Eden has a way of over familiarizing herself.  I have been saying what Kathy Hilton posted since Eden's arrival, I just don't see the 20 somethings run over to Catya's house to play after filming a movie or during the filming of a movie.  RDJ was with Sarah Jessica Parker during filming of the movie, so I am surprised she didn't include SJP in her account. 

One thing about Kathy she can say or do whatever she wants without drawing the ire of Bravo.  Should be an interesting couple of weeks.   

• Love 4

Eden back on the PR trail.  http://people.com/tv/eden-sassoon-talks-sister-catya-kim-richards-partying-days-tuff-turf/  No wonder Kim doesn't want to talk to her.

I have to call BS on undercover cops having to take the Sassoon children to school.  Retired cops, off duty cops making extra change maybe.  Just seems so very odd the Sassoon children were in peril.  From who?  The producers of Breck Shampoo?  Or Jose Eber?  Just such an exaggerator.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
On 1/27/2017 at 5:36 PM, WireWrap said:

Ooooo, Kathy Hilton made a threat! She is so full of horseshit. Is Marty Singer the dude who kept Paris Hilton out of jail? Oh, my bad, Paris was in jail. But she was INNOCENT!!! Poor persecuted Paris.  LOL.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sarivon said:

Ooooo, Kathy Hilton made a threat! She is so full of horseshit. Is Marty Singer the dude who kept Paris Hilton out of jail? Oh, my bad, Paris was in jail. But she was INNOCENT!!! Poor persecuted Paris.  LOL.

True but she will go after anyone that messes with Kim on the show. She isn't going to actually sue Eden but Kathy will put her secrets on blast and she will get others, like RDJ, to confirm Kim's story that she was never at the Sasson house, which will out Eden as a liar. LOL

• Love 2

Kathy Hilton is not all that.  And she certainly has no power beyond twitter and I doubt she knows Robert Downey Jr.  She is just hungry and thirsty, herself.   pfffffffft  She is a nobody in the land of the rich.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
On 3/20/2017 at 1:10 PM, WireWrap said:

True but she will go after anyone that messes with Kim on the show. She isn't going to actually sue Eden but Kathy will put her secrets on blast and she will get others, like RDJ, to confirm Kim's story that she was never at the Sasson house, which will out Eden as a liar. LOL

I guess we can look forward to the toothless dragon going after Lisar. Problem is, Lisar is such an open book, there isnt too much she hasn't already shared. Those Hilton sisters -- all of 'em -- are seriously too self-impressed and self-important.

4 minutes ago, sarivon said:

I guess we can look forward to the toothless dragon going after Lisar. Problem is, Lisar is such an open book, there isnt too much she hasn't already shared. Those Hilton sisters -- all of 'em -- are seriously too self-impressed and self-important.

She already did that last season and as we all saw, it had zero effect on Rinna's behavior this season. LOL That still doesn't stop her, Kathy, from making twitter threats against those that go after Kim.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She already did that last season and as we all saw, it had zero effect on Rinna's behavior this season. LOL That still doesn't stop her, Kathy, from making twitter threats against those that go after Kim.

I know -- the twit on Twitter. Actually that applies to lots of these women.

7 minutes ago, sarivon said:

I know -- the twit on Twitter. Actually that applies to lots of these women.

Well, Lisa/Kyle have the biggest following. Lisa uses twitter to promote the YULIN fight and dog rescue, Kyle tweets about her life/family a lot. Dorit is still new to SM but stays in the middle most of the time. Eden is as nuts on SM as she is on the show. Rinna, Eileen and Erika block 99% of all negative posts with Rinna tweeting a lot about her daughters and Harry, Erika about her "music"/show dates and Eileen about her family. Oh and all but Dorit and Eden are tweeting support for Erika/DWTS.

• Love 2
On 1/27/2017 at 9:18 AM, WireWrap said:

From Eden's blog "But not once did taking a pill make me want to drink. Drinking was always my problem, not pills"

Sounds like she has more in common with Kim than we thought. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Just heard her interview with Heather McDonald and she bought a bottle of Xanax while they were in Mexico, just for kicks. Thats fine but how did they let this girl be the sober preachy chick??  And why was that not said or shown as a counter to her criticisms of kim?

This is my biggest problem with Beverly Hills the past couple of seasons, they take the lamest plot lines, beat them to death and amp up the  Pearl clutching to the phoniest level possible.  then completely ignore other interesting tidbits. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when they decide what to completely ignore and why it's a good idea to gas things like pantygate all the way up.  Like last reunion andy literally mentioned Erica greeting Vanderpump on the phone with "Hey Diva"  and brought up lisas use of the word pussy for the second year in a row as reaches to shade lisa  while duck tales hadid sat untouchable. These choices make no sense ti me! End rant.

Edited by Inspectabecky
  • Love 1