Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Drain the Swamp

9 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I liked that Chanel#5 found a purpose and got the fuck away from her toxic friends.

Yeah I liked that as well but IF this gets season 3 she'll be back in their orbit probably 

12 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

I liked the ending and the Chanel's once again getting exactly what they don't deserve.  This show has never been a morality tale,  if anything it's a reverse morality tale.  Good things happen to bad people.  

You be you America.

Yeah cause if there was any justice Chanel Oberlin would be brutally murdered. I still don't understand how Grace wound up in mental hospital when she was fine at the end of season one. 

• Love 2

Good for Chanel number 5. The only one if the Chanel's worth anything. If this gets a season 3 I bet that will change. 

Aside from the ending which was awesome (it's probably going to end up being all a dream if this gets a season 3) this season was kind of odd and a mess. I feel like there's a whole bunch of middles that didn't get answers. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl

I am actually looking forward to a third season.  I know it' a long shot.  I would love the masked thing or whatever in Chanel's car to be Grace. That would be fun circular storytelling.  The Chanel's drive people insane.  

i really like this show.  It has its flaws but I think it is funny.  I thought the Dr. Brock vampire joke was hilarious.  People have actually wondered if John Stamos was a vampire because he hasn't aged.    

I thought the ending was great how Hester and Brock ended up on Blood Island having their own murder island type place.  That is pure them.  Chanel Oberman and #3 deserve each other and I liked how they got what they wanted and #5 found her own happiness with Zayday someone who would respect her.

Munsch's ending for as well.  Running a sex clinic for old people.  

I really enjoyed the show.  It had several tonal problems  but it was a hoot to watch and it looked like the actors had a good time making it.  I would definitely watch a third season.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 5

I started out hating the season, but it has become fun the last couple of episodes and I think I could stomach one more season. I do think that they need to make some much needed changes to make season 3 better than this season. 

I'm pleased that Chanel #5 got her happy ending. I've been wanting her to get away from the Chanels all season. At least she has someone who respects her. Although I'm rooting for her to team up with Grace and murder everyone in season 3. I say make it the last season and have it go out with a bang. Just kill everyone. 

I've always liked John Stamos, but I did not like him on this show at all. Brock took up too much screen time and I have not liked him and Chanel together. 

I'd be happy with a shortened season 3 to wrap the series up. We can't just end it with every main character alive. Just have a six episode final season with Grace/Chanel #5 murdering everyone. Start with Chanel, and end with Hester. As much as I enjoy Hester, I think the series needs to end in her death, mostly as a twist. 

I was happy to see Denise come back. At least she's alive and kicking, even if Chad isn't. 

I hope if there is a season 3, it's on Blood Island. 

The show needs to die just as badly as Chanel Oberlin does. Don't get me wrong - I watched every episode and got a few good chuckles out of it here and there, but the second season stretched the premise to a breaking point and I can't imagine how they can squeeze any more blood out of this turnip. For there to be a third season, Fox would have to be desperate for programming and/or so far up Ryan Murphy's butt they're coming out of his mouth. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I started out hating the season, but it has become fun the last couple of episodes and I think I could stomach one more season. I do think that they need to make some much needed changes to make season 3 better than this season. 

I'm pleased that Chanel #5 got her happy ending. I've been wanting her to get away from the Chanels all season. At least she has someone who respects her. Although I'm rooting for her to team up with Grace and murder everyone in season 3. I say make it the last season and have it go out with a bang. Just kill everyone. 

I've always liked John Stamos, but I did not like him on this show at all. Brock took up too much screen time and I have not liked him and Chanel together. 

I'd be happy with a shortened season 3 to wrap the series up. We can't just end it with every main character alive. Just have a six episode final season with Grace/Chanel #5 murdering everyone. Start with Chanel, and end with Hester. As much as I enjoy Hester, I think the series needs to end in her death, mostly as a twist. 

I was happy to see Denise come back. At least she's alive and kicking, even if Chad isn't. 

I'm fine with Grace and Number 5 murdering folks but I'd like to think Zayday would be Spared. And the ending of season 2 made me think it HAS to be Grace in the Red Devil Outfit. Though I'd love for her to make Chanel Oberlin beg for death. 

Hester  totally deserves to die. I hope that Brock ends up cheating on her and she loses everything else to Denise before she meets her end. Wes did say that it was Chanel’s abuse, which Grace could have walked away from at anytime, and the murders that Hester help orchaterate which would have been trickier to get away from,  that drove Grace insane.

I can’t believe it, but I think Chanel 5 turned out to be my favorite. I like an underdog. I wouldn’t hold it against her if she got a little enjoyment watching Chanel 3 mourn her boyfriend after she made that crack about 5’s boyfriends being murdered because she doesn’t understand relationships. She seemed pretty happy watching Brock marry the Dean, much to Chanel’s distress. I now wonder if her mental problems were caused by the anxiety her parents’ visible dislike of her and Chanel’s emotional abuse that she received shortly after she moved away from home. I wouldn’t be surprised if that 5 being smarter than both her parents and Chanel O caused them to unconsciously resent her and the reason she pushed Grandma into the street because she was being as big of a bitch to her as Chanel, I am basing this on neither of her parents being much of a prize.

• Love 1

I loved season 1! Season 2, however, was a disjointed mess! I watched every episode because I loved Chad and Denise.  Stamos and Lautner grew on me so I stuck with it. This finale episode seemed rushed and very anticlimactic IMO.  The return of Grace's dad really didn't make any sense since he was a minor character in S1 and there was barely even a mention of Grace in S2. Anyway, I'm glad this show is over and if I ever see Emma Roberts again, it will be way too soon. Throughout both seasons, I didn't think she was really acting...she seems like she would be Chanel Oberlin in real life. 

13 hours ago, jay741982 said:

I'm fine with Grace and Number 5 murdering folks but I'd like to think Zayday would be Spared. And the ending of season 2 made me think it HAS to be Grace in the Red Devil Outfit. Though I'd love for her to make Chanel Oberlin beg for death. 

Zayday being spared would be fine with me. I'd love for her to be the Final Girl. First off, it would subvert the "black people die first" trope, and her surviving over Chanel? Now, that is something I'd kill to see, especially if Grace and Chanel #5 give her the choice to spare Chanel, Zayday almost does but then Chanel does and says something stupid and mean to change her mind, followed by Chanel #5 finally exacting her revenge. And then Grace/Chanel #5 decide to spare her because she was nice to them. And yes, I am sticking to those two as my killer choices. I know it won't happen, but damnit, I want it to happen so badly! 

I think, at this point, it would be surprising if Grace wasn't in the Red Devil costume, so it's possible they won't go that route. They might just have another relative of a season 1 victim. Or they'll pull the season 1 cliffhanger and have someone pranking Chanel again. That's all assuming that they'll give them one final season to wrap things up, which I hope they do. They can't possibly end the series with all the Chanels alive, and I hope they know that. 

"Damn, that looks complicated! They didn't show us how to diffuse no bombs at Quantico!" Denise, please don't leave again!

I think that would be awesome! All the characters that are still alive end up on Blood Island and Grace in a Red Devil costume murders everyone.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, willco said:

Ok, a dumb question : what did the initials KTT ( I think) mean on that box on the seat of the car at the end ? Apparently, I should know this, but I'm blanking.TIA

It's the initials for the sorority from the first season, implying that the person in the Red Devil costume has ties to the sorority of death. This is also assuming that the box and the Red Devil are connected (aka, the new RD left the box for Chanel to find), which we probably can guess is correct. 

This season was such a letdown. It started out slow and went out even slower. However, I did love Chanel #5 and Zayday both had their happy endings. Good for both them becoming Doctors.

You know, I was thinking that they could have saved us a lot of cringe worth moments if they just got Hester and Brock together early in the season instead of him and Chanel. Honestly, every time I saw Chanel and him together, I was like ewww. Emma looks so much younger. It was creepy. Hester on the hand actually manage to give Brock some cert of spark. Maybe because Lea looks older and more mature than Emma. 

Also, that five second scene of Red Devil was more intense and scary than anything Green Meanie has done this season. They shouldn't have change The Red Devil costum. They should have had someone else wear the Custom sort of like Scream. 

10 hours ago, TwistedandBored said:

This season was such a letdown. It started out slow and went out even slower. However, I did love Chanel #5 and Zayday both had their happy endings. Good for both them becoming Doctors.

You know, I was thinking that they could have saved us a lot of cringe worth moments if they just got Hester and Brock together early in the season instead of him and Chanel. Honestly, every time I saw Chanel and him together, I was like ewww. Emma looks so much younger. It was creepy. Hester on the hand actually manage to give Brock some cert of spark. Maybe because Lea looks older and more mature than Emma. 

Also, that five second scene of Red Devil was more intense and scary than anything Green Meanie has done this season. They shouldn't have change The Red Devil costum. They should have had someone else wear the Custom sort of like Scream. 

Chanel and Brock were awkward no matter the age difference. I mean Lea is still 23 younger  and it work.  Lea is tiny but Emma seems so frail to me.  I just think Hester and Brock or Lea/John had more chemistry and yeah looked better together.

I never found the green meanie scary either the scariest  sequence was maybe Hester as Ivanka Trump chasing Chanel.

Could have had Cassidy stay the GM and Wes come back as the Red Devil.

Edited by marymon
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, marymon said:

Chanel and Brock were awkward no matter the age difference. I mean Lea is still 23 younger  and it work.  Lea is tiny but Emma seems so frail to me.  I just think Hester and Brock or Lea/John had more chemistry and yeah looked better together.

I never found the green meanie scary either the scariest  sequence was maybe Hester as Ivanka Trump chasing Chanel.

Could have had Cassidy stay the GM and Wes come back as the Red Devil.

You are right. Chanel and Brock were just awkward regardless of their age difference which didn't help at all. 

Hester as Ivanka Trump was my creepiest and most scariest moment of this season as well. 

You know, Wes as RD and Cassidy staying GM (without the love plotline) would have been so much more awesome. Both of them wanting revenge but then turning on each other leading up to RD vs GM would have been great.