Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Lovin The D

Green Meenie Summit!  

We get a list of which Meenie killed who. So it was Wes who killed  Chad Radwell.  I thought it was funny how they were all fighting over who got to kill Chanel.  

I forgot that Wes was Hester's father.

I think the best part was that #5 past the test without cheating and no one cared 

The Chanel's do fail upwards dont they?  They are aweful people and yet they end up getting their own tv show.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, giovannif7 said:

Did I mishear during the Green Meanie Summit? I thought I heard Hester say that Denise Hemphill isn't actually dead, that she's in suspended animation. Is that something we already knew?

They said she was brain dead and  froze her so yeah kind of.

4 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

I forgot that Wes was Hester's father.

I still don't remember it, when did that happen?

I am sick of listening to Chanel #1 screech, I'm so glad next week is the finale.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, GaT said:

I still don't remember it, when did that happen?

I am sick of listening to Chanel #1 screech, I'm so glad next week is the finale.

They said it at the beginning of the episode after the one where she was electrocuted. They also showed her in the chamber a could of episodes ago (when the journalist was killed by Kirstie's character).

Add me to the list of those who didn't remember Hester being Wes's daughter. So this means he was Boone's dad, too?

2 hours ago, Aileen said:

They said it at the beginning of the episode after the one where she was electrocuted. They also showed her in the chamber a could of episodes ago (when the journalist was killed by Kirstie's character).

Add me to the list of those who didn't remember Hester being Wes's daughter. So this means he was Boone's dad, too?

yes Wes is Boone and Hester's father and then later impregnated Grace's mom. 

Edited by marymon
2 hours ago, Aileen said:

Yes, Hester and Boone were brother and sister. They were the two babies born to the woman who died at the party in the bathtub in the first season. They were then raised by Nasim Pedrad's character who encouraged them to become killers to get revenge for their mother's death. (I hope this is all correct).

Who is the "one person" who was killed by Hester? Was it the Taylor Swift girl who got her head chopped off by the lawnmower?

Edited by Phishbulb
  • Love 1
Just now, Phishbulb said:

Yes, Hester and Boone were brother and sister. They were the two babies born to the woman who died at the party in the bathtub in the first season. They were then raised by Nasim Pedrad's character who encouraged them to become killers to get revenge for their mother being killed. (I hope this is all correct).

Who is the "one person" who was killed by Hester? Was it the Taylor Swift girl who got her head chopped off by the lawnmower?

That is actually still wrong Hester killed Pete and the pizza guy who exploded at the end of the 1st season at least.   She is also to blame for Ms Bean death since she turned on the fryer. She may have killed Gigi too but I think that was Pete. Hester never had opportunity to kill Gigi.

19 minutes ago, marymon said:

She is also to blame for Ms Bean death since she turned on the fryer. 

You're right. I wonder if Nurse Hoffel will find out that Hester is actually the one responsible for her sister's death, not Chanel Oberlin. 

Edit: I'm guessing that Hester is counting Pete as the "one" person she killed since the other deaths were kind of indirect- she could shift the blame to Chanel for Ms Bean's death and the pizza guy blew himself up, technically.

Edited by Phishbulb

This was a pretty funny episode.  Loved Nurse Hoffel casually emptying gallons of peanut oil into the jacuzzi tub.  Poor Chanel No. 5 -- I'd be upset too if I'd passed the MCATs unaided and no one cared!

Yup, add me too to the list of those who forgot Wes was Hester's father.  

Poor Zeyday.  I thought she was suspended from a ceiling when last we saw her, but it turns out to be the weirdly green-lit bottom of a long tunnel.  Under Cassidy's mom's bed.  Ooooookaaaaayyy...who has THAT in their house? (I mean besides Hannibal Lecter.)

Loved Cassidy's mom's showdown with Number 3.  The mom has a flat, depressed (also slightly depraved) affect, while Number 3 has just a straight flat affect.  Fun scene. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Phishbulb said:

Yes, Hester and Boone were brother and sister. They were the two babies born to the woman who died at the party in the bathtub in the first season. They were then raised by Nasim Pedrad's character who encouraged them to become killers to get revenge for their mother's death. (I hope this is all correct).

Right, I remembered that...just not that Wes was the Bathtub Baby Daddy.

11 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

What was Wes's last words before he was deep-fried?  I replayed it many times but couldn't catch it.

We had to turn on the closed caption for it.  He said "Playlist".  We're really hoping its some kind of code to Grace, and he was wearing a wire.  She better show up in the finale all batshit crazy and bloodthirsty... 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

What was Wes's last words before he was deep-fried?  I replayed it many times but couldn't catch it.

Playlist.  

He always had some soppy playlist for Grace.  It was their thing.  Dumb last words but fitting for him considering Grace was the only person he gave a shit about.  Which is actually funny in its own right because on RM shows parents either are obsessive about their kids or ignore them completely.  I guess Wes did both:  Grace/Hester.

5 hours ago, Mrs. DuRona said:

We had to turn on the closed caption for it.  He said "Playlist".  We're really hoping its some kind of code to Grace, and he was wearing a wire.  She better show up in the finale all batshit crazy and bloodthirsty... 

Oh goodness yes, I hope she does!

The one thing that made me bust out laughing this episode was in the beginning when all the Chanel's were running from various Green Meanies. And Chanel "I can't die in this outfit!"

• Love 2
On 12/15/2016 at 9:52 AM, Mrs. DuRona said:

If she does I wanna see her murdering Chanel Oberlin.

On 12/15/2016 at 9:54 AM, Chaos Theory said:

Playlist.  

He always had some soppy playlist for Grace.  It was their thing.  Dumb last words but fitting for him considering Grace was the only person he gave a shit about.  Which is actually funny in its own right because on RM shows parents either are obsessive about their kids or ignore them completely.  I guess Wes did both:  Grace/Hester.

I can actually see Hester about to be killed then Grace shows up and saves her. then season ends with Grace teaming with her sister to avenge Daddy 

On 12/14/2016 at 5:30 PM, Cowgirl said:

This was a pretty funny episode.  Loved Nurse Hoffel casually emptying gallons of peanut oil into the jacuzzi tub.  Poor Chanel No. 5 -- I'd be upset too if I'd passed the MCATs unaided and no one cared!

Yup, add me too to the list of those who forgot Wes was Hester's father.  

Poor Zeyday.  I thought she was suspended from a ceiling when last we saw her, but it turns out to be the weirdly green-lit bottom of a long tunnel.  Under Cassidy's mom's bed.  Ooooookaaaaayyy...who has THAT in their house? (I mean besides Hannibal Lecter.)

Loved Cassidy's mom's showdown with Number 3.  The mom has a flat, depressed (also slightly depraved) affect, while Number 3 has just a straight flat affect.  Fun scene. 

Chanel #5 needs to dump her "friends," rescue Zeyday and those two need to finish med school and start a practice. All the other Chanels are going to do is get her killed.

• Love 2