Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Service – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

So the special effects department's new trick is sliding whole faces off?  This is the like the third or fourth time we've seen it now.

Gotta pay for the 'research and development'.

1 minute ago, Raven1707 said:

Pull your pants up, douche.

snake hips :)

I know I repeat myself here but this isn't Game of Thrones. You want us to deal with the horrible deaths of Glen & Abe, Rick's PTSD, everyone being in mortal danger? You gotta give us more than a bunch of run-down trucks going back & forth between camps on dirt roads. Too much Negan with no diversions - the show doesn't have the kind of scope for that concentration of douchiness.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, oakville said:

I think he is very annoying. He`s behavior is completely wrong for the show.

I don't know why they couldn't just make him uber-charming.  We haven't had that before and I thought that was his supposed to be his gimmick--charming sadist.  This guy's just more of a douche with a power fixation.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, candall said:

I don't know why they couldn't just make him uber-charming.  We haven't had that before and I thought that was his supposed to be his gimmick--charming sadist.  This guy's just more of a douche with a power fixation.

I was expecting so much more from Negan. I don`t read the comics. It is idiotic that Negan is so concerned about one missing gun.

• Love 5