Type keyword(s) to search

Grimm Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

SimoneS

On 1/21/2017 at 4:42 AM, bluvelvet said:

Didn't they say in interviews that the show is going to come full circle. So I guess it goes back to where they started. 

All the way back?  So Nick will use the stick to resurrect his long-dead Aunt Marie, and in the process forget he was ever a Grimm and go back to being a regular Portland cop?

I'm totally okay with this.

On 2/15/2017 at 11:04 AM, orza said:

So they are doing their version of A Midsummer Night's Dream. Will Wu be Bottom?

He certainly never read as a Top to me, personally... :)

11 hours ago, neuromom said:

"Lest the Nadalind fans feel left out...." Good grief! It's been ALL ABOUT the Nadalind fans for over a year now!

I think Adalind had the best chemistry with Nick and Renard and could see her torn between both men.  However, once the show wrote Adalind raping Hank and Nick, and then having Nick's rape baby is where the writers should have been yanked, IMO!  I have never seen any chemistry between Nick and Juliette to ever think of them being a couple.  Adalind and Nick hating each other followed by an organic story that has them slowly falling for each other could have worked if written properly.

• Love 1

So Nick fights an unexpected person, and has unexpected help.  I will throw out there that he fights Trubel, and gets help from his mother whose head was not in the box.  Renard is now with the team for Diana's sake, and there's nobody else I can think of who would give help of the unexpected variety.  Unless it's a royal. 

Edited by ShadowFacts
Typo
8 hours ago, ShadowFacts said:

So Nick fights an unexpected person, and has unexpected help.  I will throw out there that he fights Trubel, and gets help from his mother whose head was not in the box.  Renard is now with the team for Diana's sake, and there's nobody else I can think of who would give help of the unexpected variety.  Unless it's a royal. 

Oooooh.  I hope Momma Grimm is alive and well.  Let's see if Renard's mother shows up at the end of the series finale or she's still looking for Momma Grimm and Diana!

3 minutes ago, bluvelvet said:

If they're gonna play with the space time continuum and do time jumps I think Hank and Wu will be alive at the end. Don't know what it means for Diana and baby Kelly though. 

Probably.  I've read a few of the cast say the viewers will be happy with how it ends (of course what else would they say?), and the viewers will not be happy with Hank and Wu dead. 

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, ShadowFacts said:

Probably.  I've read a few of the cast say the viewers will be happy with how it ends (of course what else would they say?), and the viewers will not be happy with Hank and Wu dead. 

I'll be holding this post close to my heart next week. And if it's wrong, I will break things!

• Love 3

If there is a time jump, I have a feeling we'll see Nick/Juliette/baby Kelly and Momma Grimm, Renard/Adalind/Diana/Elizabeth living in Viena, Hank and Wu are alive, Monroe/Rosalie/triplets as end game.

3 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Adiland's just going to give up her son? 

If there is a time jump, I suspect the show will try and fix Adalind raping Nick and go back to the old couples.  Otherwise, what was the point of Eve staying in the other world and Juliette back as her normal self?

29 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

If there is a time jump, I suspect the show will try and fix Adalind raping Nick and go back to the old couples.  Otherwise, what was the point of Eve staying in the other world and Juliette back as her normal self?

There was no point, just pointless, meandering forced drama that goes nowhere in the end for season..

• Love 4

I know some of you have some hope that Hank and Wu just can't be dead. And that the show wouldn't do that to us. And I hope you're right , but....

This is the show with the 100+ plot holes , dropped storylines, etc.

And then we have Truble back to say BC is gone. And she pronounced "war is over". Just like that. Wasn't all this uprising supposed to be related somehow to the Arab spring and violence in the Middle East? Far as I know, that is still happening. I could be wrong. There is so much inconsistency, my head hurts.

Wasnt there some pronouncement at the beginning of the season that not everyone would make it out alive? So, all of us fans spend all this (half) season guessing who and when the death(s) will happen. And..EVERYONE survives until the end of the second to last episode. And , there is no big motivation for the showrunners to want to bring anyone back for the final episode. I mean, it's OVER. All done. Whatever happens, that is it , forever. No ramifications. They can't lose viewers anymore. The writers MAY surprise us...but, based on past history, I really don't have faith in them. 

These writers, after all, are the promoters of the "rapemance" . 

I want to be wrong. I want Hank and Wu to be alive. And I want to see the triplets.

Edited by neuromom
  • Love 1
On 3/25/2017 at 9:21 AM, bluvelvet said:

If they're gonna play with the space time continuum and do time jumps I think Hank and Wu will be alive at the end. Don't know what it means for Diana and baby Kelly though. 

I think Hank and Wu will be brought back. I actually think it's Adalind whose going to get the short end of the stick (so to speak) and end up being Really Most Sincerely Dead in the finale. 

19 hours ago, Free said:

I think the "fix" is letting Adalind die a martyr's death trying to save the kids. Adalind and Nadalind fans get a bittersweet ending. Nick doesn't have to make a choice between the two women, and Adalind doesn't have to make a choice between children. Nick and Juliette can take baby Kelly and ride off into the sunset in a new and improved Grimmabago. Diana stays with Renard. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Amerilla said:

I think Hank and Wu will be brought back. I actually think it's Adalind whose going to get the short end of the stick (so to speak) and end up being Really Most Sincerely Dead in the finale. 

I think the "fix" is letting Adalind die a martyr's death trying to save the kids. Adalind and Nadalind fans get a bittersweet ending. Nick doesn't have to make a choice between the two women, and Adalind doesn't have to make a choice between children. Nick and Juliette can take baby Kelly and ride off into the sunset in a new and improved Grimmabago. Diana stays with Renard. 

Juliette set Momma Grimm and the neighbors up to be killed, so hell no to her EVER playing mother to Kelly Jr.  If Adalind dies, so should Juliette!  Renard and Nick can be single fathers to their kids.  Hank and Wu are alive and Monroe and Rosalie have their triplets.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Juliette set Momma Grimm and the neighbors up to be killed, so hell no to her EVER playing mother to Kelly Jr.  If Adalind dies, so should Juliette!  Renard and Nick can be single fathers to their kids.  Hank and Wu are alive and Monroe and Rosalie have their triplets.

I agree that everything that Juliette did should make her irredeemable. But that goes for Adalind too. It always makes me laugh when, on other boards, the Nadalind shippers are all full of Juliette hate because of what SHE did. But rape (and other evil crap) is okay. 

And , I'm peeved I probably won't be getting to see Alexander. Or even Bud. Or..any OTHER Grimm. Truble said they "won the war." Her and what army?  Are we to believe that Truble and her band of merry misfit Grimms/HW survivors won this "worldwide" war themselves?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Darklazr said:

Sadly they tried to retcon that away with the EVE/Hexenbiest nonsense.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

I think that if Hank and Wu do come back they should be the ones to raise the two kids.  They are the only ones responsible enough to be parents aside from Monroe and Rosalie and they will be busy enough.

LOL.  Hank is in love with himself and Wu only loves his cat!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Darklazr said:

This soo much. Fuck no to Juliette every trying to raise Kelly. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, TwistedandBored said:

This soo much. Fuck no to Juliette every trying to raise Kelly. 

Hi Kelly,

Did you know I killed you grand ma...the person you were named after?  Don't worry I'm over it, now...I think.

Love,

Juliette/Eve

Hi Kelly,

Did I tell you the romantic way mommy and daddy got together.  Mommy raped daddy and tried to kill him several times.  Don't worry I'm over it now...I think.

Love,

Adalind

In other words Kelly is screwed. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Darklazr said:

A few things in there make it sound like Adalind may survive.  If Juliet dies, I will not be happy if Adalind doesn't.  Juliet did heinous things, but the whole mess would not have happened if not for Adalind's nasty behavior that put everything in motion.  I will not regard it as a happy ending (as it has been repeatedly described) if Adalind gets off scot free.  Plus, I will never buy that Nick, even as numbnuts as the writing has made him, would be living happily ever after with Adalind.  Just no.  And yes, qtype, Kelly is for sure screwed.  Unless both of the hexenbiests (one current, one former) bite it. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ShadowFacts said:

A few things in there make it sound like Adalind may survive.  If Juliet dies, I will not be happy if Adalind doesn't.  Juliet did heinous things, but the whole mess would not have happened if not for Adalind's nasty behavior that put everything in motion.  I will not regard it as a happy ending (as it has been repeatedly described) if Adalind gets off scot free.  Plus, I will never buy that Nick, even as numbnuts as the writing has made him, would be living happily ever after with Adalind.  Just no.  And yes, qtype, Kelly is for sure screwed.  Unless both of the hexenbiests (one current, one former) bite it. 

I agree Adalind and JulietteEve should both die when the series ends and we find out that Hank and Wu are alive.

• Love 1

Yes. We will trade a Julieve and an Adalind for a Hank and a Wu. That sounds like a winning hand to me!

oh..and I love your post, qtpye!

Edited by neuromom
  • Love 2

Trailer really makes it look like Adalind dies while warning them to run with the kids -- isn't that Zerstorer appearing right behind her?

i suspect everyone dies but Nick, Rosalee, Monroe, and the two kids. Nick ends up wandering the earth as solo Grimm while Rosalee and Monroe head for parts unknown to raise their brood plus Kelly and Diana.

My sexy pants Renard had better not end up with Juliette!  Ugh.

2 hours ago, chrisvee said:

Trailer really makes it look like Adalind dies while warning them to run with the kids -- isn't that Zerstorer appearing right behind her?

i suspect everyone dies but Nick, Rosalee, Monroe, and the two kids. Nick ends up wandering the earth as solo Grimm while Rosalee and Monroe head for parts unknown to raise their brood plus Kelly and Diana.

I have no problem with Adalind and Juliette both dieing trying to protect Kelly Jr. and Diana!   However, Hank and Wu had better turn up alive.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, chrisvee said:

I cannot make out who is lying on the ground outside the cottage in that preview, with Nick apparently bent over two of them.  Looks like two females, probably Adalind is one of them.  I still can't figure out how they will arrive at an ending people will be happy with, if nearly everyone dies.  Then again, everyone won't be satisfied, no matter what.  The only thing I come up with is that by people being happy with the end, universal fan favorites won't die, like Monroe and Rosalee, Hank and Wu, and Nick.  If Bud made an appearance, that would be a happiness-generator for me, too. 

• Love 3

I keep examining the 'holding hands' shot -- Nick while Adalind is dying?? 

Adalind and Trubel on the ground?  Sean and Adalind?

I think happy ending will be defined as Monorosalee + Kelly + Diana with either Nick or Trubel as the rootless Grimm wandering alone (like Marie and Mom). No evidence for that though -- just trying to piece together the interviews.

Adalind and Nick in the last ep made me feel I could have liked a Nadalind ship if it had been done earlier in the series before so much damage was done. Must confess to surprise that the show is ending with that, though -- thought for sure they would reunite Nick and Juliette. Maybe they still will or she'll get to raise Kelly and Diana now that she's human again. I feel like Adalind and Sean are both doomed.

Edited by chrisvee
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, chrisvee said:

I keep examining the 'holding hands' shot -- Nick while Adalind is dying?? 

Adalind and Trubel on the ground?  Sean and Adalind?

I think happy ending will be defined as Monorosalee + Kelly + Diana with either Nick or Trubel as the rootless Grimm wandering alone (like Marie and Mom). No evidence for that though -- just trying to piece together the interviews.

Adalind and Nick in the last ep made me feel I could have liked a Nadalind ship if it had been done earlier in the series before so much damage was done. Must confess to surprise that the show is ending with that, though -- thought for sure they would reunite Nick and Juliette. Maybe they still will or she'll get to raise Kelly and Diana now that she's human again. I feel like Adalind and Sean are both doomed.

No.  Juliette setup Momma Grimm and the neighbors to be killed, burned down the Grimmabago and other crap, so she does NOT get to play Mommy to Kelly Jr. or Diana.  Noooooooooooooo!

• Love 3