Type keyword(s) to search

Grimm Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

SimoneS

They announced that they're filming at Bonaparte's house on NE Thompson st. this coming Wednesday Aug 31 to the weekend. That means that they have to be wrapping up the plot there, or maybe the mayor will live there? Or will he go back into the house he owns that he removed his furniture from.

2 hours ago, ottilie said:

They announced that they're filming at Bonaparte's house on NE Thompson st. this coming Wednesday Aug 31 to the weekend. That means that they have to be wrapping up the plot there, or maybe the mayor will live there? Or will he go back into the house he owns that he removed his furniture from.

Here's hoping Diana morphs into a forty year old and there would be no need for Renard not to move back to his condo!

5 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/grimm-season-6-spoilers-baby-way-juliette-silverton-691265#ofT1o1lltJVXqOlP.97

=====

Here we go with another rape baby!  Not dead Juliette Eve smoked the hat and turned herself into Renard, raped Rachel and now she could be pregnant?  WTF IS wrong with this show?!

If the show goes this direction, I'll second the WTF....

That being said, this source has been notoriously unreliable in the past...

2 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

If the show goes this direction, I'll second the WTF....

That being said, this source has been notoriously unreliable in the past...

I hope you're right.  One more pregnancy other than Rosalie's and I am out!

1 minute ago, Darklazr said:

I hope you're right.  One more pregnancy other than Rosalie's and I am out!

But really...do they have any time for another pregnancy?  I mean, I'm not sure how they can work Rosalee's entire pregnancy into 13 episodes, unless they have a time jump somewhere (and they have too many threads they need to tie up to employ ANY time jumps!)

But really...do they have any time for another pregnancy?  I mean, I'm not sure how they can work Rosalee's entire pregnancy into 13 episodes, unless they have a time jump somewhere (and they have too many threads they need to tie up to employ ANY time jumps!)

Rosalie and not dead Juliette Eve could be pregnant around the same time and the show can simply have them both give birth by episode eight.  It is doable and so unnecessary for another darn baby on this show!  I want the show to focus on wrapping up over 100 plus plot points!..that we came up with before turning off the lights.

1 minute ago, Darklazr said:

Rosalie and not dead Juliette Eve could be pregnant around the same time and the show can simply have them both give birth by episode eight.  It is doable and so unnecessary for another darn baby on this show!  I want the show to focus on wrapping up over 100 plus plot points!..that we came up with before turning off the lights.

Thoughts on this in the everything wrong thread....

Juliette potentially being a mom could mean that they suddenly realize or question whether Adalind carried a Juliette baby, via magick. But, it seems unlikely given the resemblance of Diana and Adalind. Yet - why does Diana apparently have such strong powers that exceed that of Adalind?

Edited by ottilie
26 minutes ago, ottilie said:

Juliette potentially being a mom could mean that they suddenly realize or question whether Adalind carried a Juliette baby, via magick. But, it seems unlikely given the resemblance of Diana and Adalind.

I think you mean Kelly and Adalind--of course, many adult brunettes/redheads were blond as children (including several of my siblings), so it's possible.  Who knows with this show.  As I said before, the source of that spoiler has been wildly inaccurate in the past for a variety of shows, so I'm not putting too much faith in it.  But, if they are doing the Juliette motherhood route, I'm not sure how else they could do it, other than "magic," in 13 episodes.

Edited by OtterMommy

oh, duh. You're right. I guess I forgot where Diana came from, Adalind was sleeping with Renard and his brother. Kelly will need to be fairly large by this season.

Edited by ottilie
Just now, ottilie said:

oh, duh. You're right. I guess I forgot where Diana came from or where there were two of them. One season ago, it was like Adalind was sleeping with Renard and his brother.

Slept with Renard and Erik within days (actually weeks of each other) and Renard was assumed to be the father (even though, the way it was presented on the show, Erik would have been the father as Adalind got a positive pregnancy test 24 hours after sleeping with Renard, but about 2 weeks after sleeping with Erik....)

Slept (ahem!) with Nick and Renard within 48 hours of each other and Nick was assumed to be the father....

Second verse, same as the first.  (Sorry, couldn't resist).

On 8/31/2016 at 7:28 PM, OtterMommy said:

Slept with Renard and Erik within days (actually weeks of each other) and Renard was assumed to be the father (even though, the way it was presented on the show, Erik would have been the father as Adalind got a positive pregnancy test 24 hours after sleeping with Renard, but about 2 weeks after sleeping with Erik....)

Slept (ahem!) with Nick and Renard within 48 hours of each other and Nick was assumed to be the father....

Second verse, same as the first.  (Sorry, couldn't resist).

I thought it was nasty AF for Renard and Eric to be double dipping in Adalind's lady parts, especially since it sounds like they did NOT use condoms or the condom broke.  Gross.  Renard double dipping into Adalind and her mother was also nasty AF.  I need another shower after typing this mess.  I still firmly believe Diana is Eric's kid and we probably would have some sort of custody battle over that brat if the man had lived.  

On 8/31/2016 at 7:04 PM, ottilie said:

Juliette potentially being a mom could mean that they suddenly realize or question whether Adalind carried a Juliette baby, via magick. But, it seems unlikely given the resemblance of Diana and Adalind. Yet - why does Diana apparently have such strong powers that exceed that of Adalind?

Adalind would have to die before I see them taking Kelly away from her and dumping him on not dead Juliette Eve.  I don't think Adalind or not dead Juliette Eve should ever procreate!

Edited by Darklazr
41 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

I thought it was nasty AF for Renard and Eric to be double dipping in Adalind's lady parts, especially since it sounds like they did NOT use condoms or the condom broke.  Gross.  Renard double dipping into Adalind and her mother was also nasty AF.  I need another shower after typing this mess.  I still firmly believe Adalind is Eric's kid and we probably would have some sort of custody battle over that brat if the man had lived.  

Adalind would have to die before I see them taking Kelly away from her and dumping him on not dead Juliette Eve.  I don't think Adalind or not dead Juliette Eve should ever procreate!

I think Ottlie meant Kelly when he said Diana.  I doubt that EVEN THIS SHOW would go through taking Diana away from Adalind again....  (well, okay, maybe this show would....)

On September 1, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Darklazr said:

I thought it was nasty AF for Renard and Eric to be double dipping in Adalind's lady parts, especially since it sounds like they did NOT use condoms or the condom broke.  Gross.  Renard double dipping into Adalind and her mother was also nasty AF.  I need another shower after typing this mess.  I still firmly believe Adalind is Eric's kid and we probably would have some sort of custody battle over that brat if the man had lived.  

I'm glad I wasn't the only one squicked out by all the Adalind-sharing (with Catherine thrown in). 

12 hours ago, neuromom said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one squicked out by all the Adalind-sharing (with Catherine thrown in). 

Gross.  

When Catherine starting sliding her hand up the inside of Renard's pant leg, I was disgusted and appalled at the woman's actions toward her daughter's boyfriend.  What a biotch.

Ooooh.  I just remember another plot point that I missed and will add it to the list!

http://tvline.com/2016/09/26/arrow-season-5-felicity-boyfriend-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

There is going to be a Frankenstein episode....there, you don't need to read the link.  

Honestly, could not care less about Frankenstein and, after the whole "Jack the Ripper" mess (which should have been "Jekyll and Hyde") I have no confidence that these writers will be able to pull this off.  I think the writers have a harder than usual time when they try to tackle "literature" instead of fairy tales/folktales, etc.  The only time I've seen them sort of pull it off, well, I'm not even sure it was intentional (as in I'm not sure they knew they were actually evoking "The Scarlet Letter" in season 2 with the Wesen who wanted to be a Grimm).  

When it comes down to it, I'd much rather have leprechauns--or even vampires--than Frankenstein's monster.

Not really a plot spoiler, but today they were filming at Grendel's coffee on busy Burnside st.. They also had costume trailers set up near where I work by Lloyd mall. When I walked by, they appeared to have extras by a truck filled with clothing and a woman was handing out clothes for the role of villagers, or cafe patrons. she had some plaid shirts. There was a tall woman with buzz cut hair who she was giving black, with converse shoes. By the cafe as I went by, I noticed someone who looked very similar to David Giuntoli, wearing similar clothes. It was either his brother or a double. Oh look - they do use stunt doubles. I wonder how they find people who look so close, and have the skills to do stunts.

Also, if you think about it, the spoiler inference is that whatever scene they were doing at Grendel's cafe must have involved the double fighting with someone.

David-Giuntoli-Sasha-Roiz-with-stunt-dou

Edited by ottilie
  • Love 1

Yes, they've been filming up at the Columbia River Hotel in Hood River, Oregon.  My guess is that they will be using it as a European stand-in.

I will say that this whole big happy family pics with Nick, Eve/Juliette, and Adalind do not sit well with me. I have a feeling that we'll (er, you will...as I just can't watch this show until Nadalind is done) have to sit through a season of this dumb love triangle, tainted with some bizarre Sister Wives-ish vibe.  Blech.

Also, it doesn't look like Trubel is in the show after about the second episode (at least from what they've filmed so far).  While Claire Coffee and Elizabeth Tulloch are posting set pics, Jacqueline Toboni is having a great time with family in Northern California.

Even though the article is speculation, I think I might be going over the line into spoiler territory, so I thought I'd respond here.

I agree with a lot of what the article says, but not with their prediction that Juliette will sacrifice herself for Nick and Adalind.  I think the opposite (Adalind sacrifices herself for Nick and Juliette) is *more* likely, but not the likely outcome.  Instead, I think (hope) that Adalind will become, if not the big bad, at least a denizen of the darker side of things.

Before I go any further, a couple of disclaimers.  Personally, given what they've done to the characters in the past 2 seasons, I think the best outcome would be for Nick to just go it alone.  However, we have been told that he WILL end up with either Adalind or Juliette and, given those two options, I'm 100% TeamJuliette. 

Secondly, a lot of what I'm going to say assumes that the creative team is smarter and more savvy than we know they are.  Let's face it, they are morons and, after spending a season actively trying to lose viewers, I wouldn't be surprised at anything they try to pull....

Okay, first off...story.

It makes no sense whatsoever for Nick to end up with Adalind.  Well, it made no sense for them to ever be together in the first place but, as has been well established, Kouf/Greenwalt/Carpenter are morons.

Look, Grimm is a fairy tale.  It was set up as a fairy tale and it is based on fairy tales and fairy tales follow a very well-defined structure.  The hero or heroine desires something.  Hansel and Gretel desired a happy home, Cinderella desired not being a house slave, Rapunzel desired freedom and a family, Snow White wanted to be out of the grasp of her wicked stepmother.  Yes, sometimes things work out....ironically (the non-Disney Little Mermaid, although an argument can be made that Hans Christian Andersen's work was a literary fable, not a fairy tale).   But they do work out and they ALWAYS loop back to that desire.

Grimm started with 2 things.  Nick had an antagonistic (from afar) encounter with Adalind and he purchased a ring and planned to propose to Juliette.  Just based on that, him ending up with Adalind instead of Juliette undermines the entire basis of the show.  If they want to finish the show well, they need to close a loop and, since we are given only 2 possibilities, one clearly closes a loop while the other blows it all apart.

Second...spoilers

Both Claire Coffee and Elizabeth Tulloch have been posting quite a few set shots and what I've noticed is:

1 - ET is getting far more filming time and it looks like she's filming with DG for the vast majority of that time

2 - CC is filming scenes away from DG and with Sasha Roiz (in a pretty spiffy West Hills house, by the way)

3 - There is some weird dinner which I'm pretty sure is going to be in "Europe" (or, as we call it, Hood River) which has everyone and I'm still not sure what all that is about....

We also have the fact that K/G are on record of saying that Nick and Juliette will have to go through hell but are endgame (this was during season 4, so--yeah--I wouldn't say that is written in stone, but they haven't ever said anything like that about Nick and Adalind).  DG also made a comment, I believe at SDCC, that Juliette is Nick's true love...also something that was never said about Adalind.

Finally, snarky speculation:

1 - Despite all the "#NADALIND=RELATIONSHIP GOALS"* tweets, the ratings pretty clearly showed what people thought of "Nadalind."  Yes, the show is ending so I'm not sure how important ratings are now, but if they wanted to improve ratings, ending Nadalind ASAP would be in their best interests.

2- This show has a star who, for better or worse, has not been especially skilled in the last year and half of hiding his feelings about how things are going.  And, it really sounds like he's pissed...and he clearly has a preference on which way HE would like the show to go.  Normally, I think a show kowtowing to an actor's wishes is a bad, bad thing.  But....well, we don't know that is what is going on here. BUT, if it were, this would be the exception for me since K/G/C have shown us how inept they are and, if DG has a different view of how things should go, at the worst it would still be better than the direction K/G/C have set up so far.  

As it is, I'm not watching this show unless/until Nadalind is gone. But, my *guess* is that, come s6ep13, Nadalind will be over and done with.

*Okay, that wasn't a tweet, but it was a comment I saw on, I think, an IG post by Claire Coffee.  All I can say is that, if Nadalind is your relationship goal, you seriously need some therapy.

• Love 1

An engagement ring was placed on Adalind's finger for a reason in s5, so I fully expect she and Renard will end up married...blech.

Nick and Juliette will probably end up together which is a shame after set up his mother and neighbor's to be slaughtered and don't even get me started on burning the Grimmabago and trying to kill Monroe.  I HATE Juliette and think she should have died back in s1.

If the writers had balls, they should kill off Adalind, Juliette and Diana,  Kelly was a figment of everyone's imagination, Renard is Mayor and the rest of the Scooby gang move on with their lives.  But, I know this will never happen and we will probably end up with some BS that ticks most fans off.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

An engagement ring was placed on Adalind's finger for a reason in s5, so I fully expect she and Renard will end up married...blech.

I'd put money on either Renard or Adalind (or both) are dead by the end of the series.  

I'd put money on either Renard or Adalind (or both) are dead by the end of the series.  

I am way too lazy to go find it, but there is a picture of Adalind with a wedding band and apparently it is not CC's.  

My sexypants Renard had better not die!

Edited by Darklazr
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

I am way too lazy to go find it, but there is a picture of Adalind with a wedding band and apparently it is not CC's.  

My sexypants Renard had better not die!

This is the last season, they can kill ANYONE they want.  They can kill Nick...hell, they can kill BUD!  (But, really....please don't do that).  All bets are off now....

• Love 1
On 10/26/2016 at 10:38 AM, OtterMommy said:

This is the last season, they can kill ANYONE they want.  They can kill Nick...hell, they can kill BUD!  (But, really....please don't do that).  All bets are off now....

aw, not Bud! How about they just kill off everyone and let the Eisbiebers control the city? 

• Love 2

Among the main cast, I want everybody to die by Renard's hand a la Forever Knight and to have him skip town.  And  I would cheer if Nick gets his head chopped off. 

Not Bud.  Never Bud.  Let the Beavers control the city, so everybody can get pie.  Delicious pie.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, spaulding said:

Among the main cast, I want everybody to die by Renard's hand a la Forever Knight and to have him skip town.  And  I would cheer if Nick gets his head chopped off. 

Not Bud.  Never Bud.  Let the Beavers control the city, so everybody can get pie.  Delicious pie.

LOL.  

I want all the so called special snowflakes to die aka Adalind, Juliette and Diana and everyone else just keeps on rolling on with their lives!

• Love 1
On 11/1/2016 at 0:00 PM, Darklazr said:

LOL.  

I want all the so called special snowflakes to die aka Adalind, Juliette and Diana and everyone else just keeps on rolling on with their lives!

Sadly they're the writers' special snowflakes and they wasted much of the series on them, the whole Juliette/Adalind storylines were a complete waste of time.

• Love 3

My own post from the media thread:

They started filming the last episode yesterday and I know that Kristi Turnquist will have a piece out soon on it.  There were plenty of Snaps and IGs, which I'll take over to the spoiler thread....

So, here is what I can parse out from social media...

- Trubel seems to be gone from about the second episode until about the second to last episode.  In fact, I'm not completely sure she is in the last 2 episodes or if she was just in town for Bitsie Tulloch's bachelorette party.

- The shots from yesterday looks like there is a big showdown in Monroe and Rosalee's house and it looks like it is Nick and Eve against Renard and Adalind (with Diana thrown in there somehow)

- Eve and Nick seem to have a lot of scenes together throughout the 13 episodes, as do Renard and Adalind.  R&A also seem to have a very fancy West Hills location of some sort.  There also seems to be a number of scenes of Eve, Adalind, and Rosalee together.  There is also an episode or two filmed up in Hood River at the Columbia Gorge hotel (which I think doubles as "Europe") and has Nick, Eve, Adalind, Hank, Wu, Monroe, and Rosalee.

- As far as when people are filming, it seems like Bitsie Tulloch is doing substantially more filming than Claire Coffee (just judging by their snaps and IGs)

And that is about all that I've gleamed...

• Love 1
20 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

My own post from the media thread:

So, here is what I can parse out from social media...

- Trubel seems to be gone from about the second episode until about the second to last episode.  In fact, I'm not completely sure she is in the last 2 episodes or if she was just in town for Bitsie Tulloch's bachelorette party.

- The shots from yesterday looks like there is a big showdown in Monroe and Rosalee's house and it looks like it is Nick and Eve against Renard and Adalind (with Diana thrown in there somehow)

- Eve and Nick seem to have a lot of scenes together throughout the 13 episodes, as do Renard and Adalind.  R&A also seem to have a very fancy West Hills location of some sort.  There also seems to be a number of scenes of Eve, Adalind, and Rosalee together.  There is also an episode or two filmed up in Hood River at the Columbia Gorge hotel (which I think doubles as "Europe") and has Nick, Eve, Adalind, Hank, Wu, Monroe, and Rosalee.

- As far as when people are filming, it seems like Bitsie Tulloch is doing substantially more filming than Claire Coffee (just judging by their snaps and IGs)

And that is about all that I've gleamed...

Gross.  This is nasty as hell with these four bed hopping and Juliette still setup Kelly and the neighbor's to be slaughtered!  The Grimmabago is dead because of Juliette and no amount of BS with the books from Germany will ever justify this character's continued existence on this show.  Rant.Over.

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Darklazr said:

Gross.  This is nasty as hell with these four bed hopping and Juliette still setup Kelly and the neighbor's to be slaughtered!  The Grimmabago is dead because of Juliette and no amount of BS with the books from Germany will ever justify this character's continued existence on this show.  Rant.Over.

Eh, I think there is a way that they could do a hand-wavy thing with it.  However, to do so, they'd have to throw Adalind under the biggest semi they can find, and they won't do that.  So, whatevs.  At least Nadalind is hopefully over.

ETA: Honestly, I'm not as upset about the Winnebago as I once was.  The fact that THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONSEQUENCE FOR ITS DEMISE pisses me off far more than Juliette setting fire to it.

Edited by OtterMommy

Eh, I think there is a way that they could do a hand-wavy thing with it.  However, to do so, they'd have to throw Adalind under the biggest semi they can find, and they won't do that.  So, whatevs.  At least Nadalind is hopefully over.

ETA: Honestly, I'm not as upset about the Winnebago as I once was.  The fact that THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONSEQUENCE FOR ITS DEMISE pisses me off far more than Juliette setting fire to it.

I am still pissed!  If my ex setup my mother and neighbors to be killed and burned down a family heirloom, I sure in hell would not be acting like nothing happened.  And, yes, there should have been consequences to all of the things that happened at the end of s4 and not just some BS with JulietteEve in bad wigs.  

I have no interest in Nick, Adalind and Kelly Jr. which should have never happened, IMO.     

• Love 2
Just now, Darklazr said:

I am still pissed!  If my ex setup my mother and neighbors to be killed and burned down a family heirloom, I sure in hell would not be acting like nothing happened.  And, yes, there should have been consequences to all of the things that happened at the end of s4 and not just some BS with JulietteEve in bad wigs.  

I have no interest in Nick, Adalind and Kelly Jr. which should have never happened, IMO.     

Going over to the everything wrong thread...

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:45 PM, Darklazr said:

ITA, and it makes the last few seasons a complete waste of time.

5 hours ago, Darklazr said:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/106421/grimm-season-6-premiere-nick-renard-face-to-face-video/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=TVGM

Bwhahaahahah!  Nick is Renard's arch-nemesis?!  No wonder this show went off the rails during season 4.

Wait what?  XD.

Other than that stupid kiss Juliette plot that resulted in a short lived fight, when were they ever enemies?  They spent most of the screen time away from each other.  Nick on his Grimm/Wesen of the week cases while Renard was stuck with his Royals subplots as well as bs nonsense with Adalind and Juliette.

3 hours ago, Free said:

Wait what?  XD.

Other than that stupid kiss Juliette plot that resulted in a short lived fight, when were they ever enemies?  They spent most of the screen time away from each other.  Nick on his Grimm/Wesen of the week cases while Renard was stuck with his Royals subplots as well as bs nonsense with Adalind and Juliette.

I find the entire Renard vs Nick supposed s6 stories to be laughable at best.   Renard was pulled in repeatedly to help out team Grimm and never once had issues with Nick and the gang.  Now we suddenly have Renard all in with BC when he went after them when they kidnapped Monroe.  Sheesh.  It made more sense for Renard to have been playing BC since they had his supposed kid and he wanted Diana back home.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

Really...

Is there or has there ever been a show that retcons itself so much every.damn.season?  This is ridiculous.

I watch General Hospital and the current regime retcons stories they wrote last week!  I.kid.you.not!  It IS stupid, AF, and so annoying, especially for those fans that cheered when the show ousted the regime in 2011 and now we're stuck with a worse set of writers.  Ugh.

Sigh.  Renard.  Nick.  Arch-nemesis?  When did this arch-nemesis crap start, because it was NEVER shown onscreen.  I get that the writers like the actors, but they created the characters FIRST and should write character driven stories and not pull some nonsense out of their collective backsides.  Ugh.

For me, Renard showed growth after his little fight in the woods with Nick and both men had moved on.  Adalind raping Hank and Nick means she will forever be a villain and should NOT be heralded as this new goody two-shoes best Mommy in the world schlock.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Darklazr said:

I find the entire Renard vs Nick supposed s6 stories to be laughable at best.   Renard was pulled in repeatedly to help out team Grimm and never once had issues with Nick and the gang.  Now we suddenly have Renard all in with BC when he went after them when they kidnapped Monroe.  Sheesh.  It made more sense for Renard to have been playing BC since they had his supposed kid and he wanted Diana back home.

What is it with these writers and these last minute conflicts?  It's like they're allergic to actual buildup and instead wastes screen time on pointless storylines that drags on and on (usually involving Adalind and Juliette) and ends up going nowhere in the end.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Free said:

What is it with these writers and these last minute conflicts?  It's like they're allergic to actual buildup and instead wastes screen time on pointless storylines that drags on and on (usually involving Adalind and Juliette) and ends up going nowhere in the end.

Renard was furious when Andrew was killed and he was set up to kill the assassin and then suddenly he's all in with BC after Rachel hands over Diana.  Really, show?  It made more sense for Renard to have been playing along to get his supposed kid back and infiltrate BC before clueing in Nick, Hank and Wu.  But, that does not look like the plans for s6 and there are only 13 episodes which looks like the shuffling of Nick back to Juliette and Adalind back to Renard which is all kinds of sleazy.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Darklazr said:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/106421/grimm-season-6-premiere-nick-renard-face-to-face-video/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=TVGM

Bwhahaahahah!  Nick is Renard's arch-nemesis?!  No wonder this show went off the rails during season 4.

Okay, so they are now going with that Renard was the show's "true" villain/arch-nemesis? I thought that Renard hated Black Claw and all that time- from the past seasons- to just protecting Nick while forming a bond with Nick- and now they are going to throw that away? Oh, boy I am just glad that this is the last season. 

Edited by TVSpectator
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

Renard was furious when Andrew was killed and he was set up to kill the assassin and then suddenly he's all in with BC after Rachel hands over Diana.  Really, show?  It made more sense for Renard to have been playing along to get his supposed kid back and infiltrate BC before clueing in Nick, Hank and Wu.  But, that does not look like the plans for s6 and there are only 13 episodes which looks like the shuffling of Nick back to Juliette and Adalind back to Renard which is all kinds of sleazy.

Agreed, the writers don't care, they've been dragging out nonsense storylines with Adalind and Juliette and then made something up on the spot for the last season.

• Love 2

I recently watched the first season of "The Librarians" and they did a 'fairy tales come to life' episode (also filmed in Portland) that was really good. As I was watching, I kept thinking THIS is how Grimm should be written.  But then, it's done by the Leverage guys, so, yeah, I'm gonna love it even without Hutton. I kept waiting for Danny Bruno to show up, though.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Prevailing Wind said:

I recently watched the first season of "The Librarians" and they did a 'fairy tales come to life' episode (also filmed in Portland) that was really good. As I was watching, I kept thinking THIS is how Grimm should be written.  But then, it's done by the Leverage guys, so, yeah, I'm gonna love it even without Hutton. I kept waiting for Danny Bruno to show up, though.

Over the the cast in other roles....