Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

My mom freezes used Ziploc bags.  So when she has scraps or leftovers for stock she just dumps them in the bag.  I think she believes she killed the unwanted bacteria.  When I first found one in her freezer I thought maybe she was losing it but her explanation made $ense.

Next episode scene:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-9/videos/erika-is-a-natural

For a 30 second scene on The Young & The Restless they have sure put a lot of time into this teeny tiny scene with Erika.

For whatever reason, Erika was very popular with the Hollywood set last season.  So now, the production company is milking it.  Yawn.

I feel better for some reason.... that I don't freeze ziplock bags.  I will occasionally put one back in the draw if it was used for pretzels or something like that.  The rest are reused if the situation presents itself at the time.  Now foil?  That's a different story.  If it's 'clean'?  It gets folded and reused.  Don't tell my family.  I justify it all by telling myself it's my way of protecting the environment and not unnecessarily filling up landfills.   

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Looks like Andy is giving Rinna and Eileen first chance to sway viewers with their side of the battle, they are on WWHL tonight! I wonder who will be on next week after that episode? LOL

Well we all know Eileen needs someone to speak for her.  BTW what is Eileen's storyline this year?  Oh yeah she does a single scene with Erika Jayne.  SNORE.

• Love 4

Eye bleach http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-11/videos/lisa-rinna-channels-her-inner-erika.  I think this is really tacky to do on a table where people eat and these moves in front of the husbands.

Sorry they (collectively as a group) need to stop channeling their inner Erika Jayne.  It is not as if Rinna needs encouragement to come out of her shell-she has done two Playboy spreads. 

• Love 11
On 2/8/2017 at 10:27 AM, zoeysmom said:

Eye bleach http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-11/videos/lisa-rinna-channels-her-inner-erika.  I think this is really tacky to do on a table where people eat and these moves in front of the husbands.

Sorry they (collectively as a group) need to stop channeling their inner Erika Jayne.  It is not as if Rinna needs encouragement to come out of her shell-she has done two Playboy spreads. 

Yea, I think she looks ridiculous as well. Maybe they were all drunk, which might have made it all more funny in the moment. Everyone seemed to like it, even Kyle who said Lisar was forgiven for her sins after her performance. 

• Love 1

The husbands and everyone else there (except maybe Dorit?) seemed to enjoy it and have fun with it, so not sure what the big deal is, or why we all need to clutch our pearl necklaces over it.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The husbands and everyone else there (except maybe Dorit?) seemed to enjoy it and have fun with it, so not sure what the big deal is, or why we all need to clutch our pearl necklaces over it.

I didn't realize there was an official spokesperson for "we".  If I find it tacky or Dorit finds it tacky or offensive I believe that opinion can be expressed.  I wasn't pearl clutching, maybe closer to nausea.  This idea that Eileen tries to advance that all women secretly have an inner Erika Jayne just isn't prevalent within me.  There has already been a bit of a dust up over Erika's beaver shots and what a pervert PK was for looking.  Now this?  PK will get all sorts of crap for looking, and Dorit for reacting to Rinna's wretched performance. 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:27 PM, AndySmith said:

Nah. Eileen and Ericka seem to genuinely like each other. Rinna, I guess, might be doing it for more strategic reasons.

With Rinna and her excessive ass kissing of Erika, she has to be kind to her idol worshipers.  It would be nice for Erika to take a stand when Rinna pops off-like she did last year over her comments about Yolanda.  Erika seems to big on criticisms of LVP and Kyle over something that doesn't involve her, but goes to the matt for Rinna.  Interesting.

• Love 10
On 2/10/2017 at 8:49 AM, zoeysmom said:

This idea that Eileen tries to advance that all women secretly have an inner Erika Jayne just isn't prevalent within me.  There has already been a bit of a dust up over Erika's beaver shots and what a pervert PK was for looking.  Now this?  PK will get all sorts of crap for looking, and Dorit for reacting to Rinna's wretched performance. 

With Rinna and her excessive ass kissing of Erika, she has to be kind to her idol worshipers.  It would be nice for Erika to take a stand when Rinna pops off-like she did last year over her comments about Yolanda.  Erika seems to big on criticisms of LVP and Kyle over something that doesn't involve her, but goes to the matt for Rinna.  Interesting.

I guess I haven't really seen Eileen working hard to advance this theory. Maybe she said it once? I know that Erika has said it more than once. Eileen just seems to really like Erika, and has from the beginning. 

My guess is that PK might get noticed if he seems to be drooling, but the far bigger criticism will be for Lisar, because that is just the way these things happen.  She is not well liked at this point, so everything that she does, even if cheered on by the others and is silly fun that harms absolutely no one, will cause her to get criticism. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I guess I haven't really seen Eileen working hard to advance this theory. Maybe she said it once? I know that Erika has said it more than once. Eileen just seems to really like Erika, and has from the beginning. 

My guess is that PK might get noticed if he seems to be drooling, but the far bigger criticism will be for Lisar, because that is just the way these things happen.  She is not well liked at this point, so everything that she does, even if cheered on by the others and is silly fun that harms absolutely no one, will cause her to get criticism. 

How many times does Eileen need to say it to advance an idea?  She drools over everything Erika, and has asked for a spot in her videos.  I actually like when RH have mutual respect, but I do think Eileen is a little blind to any faults in Erika or Rinna.  Just saying we don't always agree is not the same as calling someone out for their behavior.  It is being dismissive of others' feelings-something Eileen is big on.

I am sorry but if Brandi were to get on a table top  in a bathing suit a spread her legs with husbands sitting at the table, she would get grief, Kyle gets grief for doing the splits, Rinna gets criticism from me because she is a show off, hypocrite and a liar.   Wasn't too terribly long ago Rinna was calling the same routine "raunchy" when Erika Jayne did it.  Rinna did nothing to remove the stench from the routine, it is still raunchy. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Rinna emphasizes TV SHOW, TV SHOW!  Remember her telling an interviewer on her first season that she liked Brandy because it was easy to play off of her.  A tactic so she doesn't have to explain  her behavior,  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

I'm starting a campaign for Eden's mother to become the seventh housewife!  I liked her no-nonsense attitude and wager she'd be the one who dealt the death blow to the tired old Lisa R/Kim/Kyle horse.  Plus, she's very attractive in an "aging gracefully" way (i.e. work she has had done was with a deft touch and looks natural.) She makes LVP look over the hill and trying too hard. I assume since she's Vidal Sassoon's widow, she's not poor, so she'd fit right in.

If Eden is that wound up and intense as a Sober Woman (God, I hate that catch phrase) I can only imagine how she was when she was drunk/high.  I picture her as becoming very quiet and moody and way into her own head. She probably got very emotional and cried and got hateful. No sloppy happy drunk here.  I'd actually prefer seeing some visits Yolanda than that kook (and Kim.) Or better yet, turn Eden on to Brandi and let Brandi be her next "rescue." FFS, MYOB!!

I did like Lisa Rinna's green dress and was thinking how much better it would have looked on Dorit or Eileen, both whom would have filled it out a little more. Dorit's white jumpsuit was awful and I kept being hit in the face with camel toe. Why does Eileen always wear white?

I have nothing more to add to the already well-stated posts about Lisa R: "Liar. Liar. Pants on fire."  That rendition of "Painkillr" was embarrassing and awful and yes, I also wondered how long it took for her to "rehearse" that. Get a life and stay out of everybody else's.  Again. Poor Harry Hamlin.  This has to be payback or karma for something really awful.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, grisgris said:

I did like Lisa Rinna's green dress and was thinking how much better it would have looked on Dorit or Eileen, both whom would have filled it out a little more.

I thought that was a really great dress and looked it good on Lisar and it would look nice others too. I like a lot of Rinna's stuff and I want a couple of her blousy blouses.

• Love 1

Since the long illness and death of my brother, I became too preoccupied to watch the show this season.  Now, I'm having a devil of a time trying to catch up.  One thing that seems obvious and fairly confusing is what I call "the switching of personalities." Sometimes, for instance, Lisa V is coming out with lines that sound more like Kyle last season.  Add to the mix two new women, and it can boggle the brain!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Lura said:

Since the long illness and death of my brother, I became too preoccupied to watch the show this season.  Now, I'm having a devil of a time trying to catch up.  One thing that seems obvious and fairly confusing is what I call "the switching of personalities." Sometimes, for instance, Lisa V is coming out with lines that sound more like Kyle last season.  Add to the mix two new women, and it can boggle the brain!

I am so very sorry , Lura.  I went through the same thing with my Mum late last year.  I am still not myself, and probably never will be again.  Rest assured, we haven't missed much when it comes down to reality TV shows.  :-)  :-(

Topic?  I look forward to Lisar wiggling her way out of her predicament, but only if it doesn't involve a tabletop impression of Erica Jayne.   'Cause that shit?  Cannot be unseen.

My eyes might have bled just a wee bit.  

• Love 5
On 20/02/2017 at 9:18 AM, grisgris said:

I'm starting a campaign for Eden's mother to become the seventh housewife!  I liked her no-nonsense attitude and wager she'd be the one who dealt the death blow to the tired old Lisa R/Kim/Kyle horse.  Plus, she's very attractive in an "aging gracefully" way (i.e. work she has had done was with a deft touch and looks natural.) She makes LVP look over the hill and trying too hard. I assume since she's Vidal Sassoon's widow, she's not poor, so she'd fit right in.

If Eden is that wound up and intense as a Sober Woman (God, I hate that catch phrase) I can only imagine how she was when she was drunk/high.  I picture her as becoming very quiet and moody and way into her own head. She probably got very emotional and cried and got hateful. No sloppy happy drunk here.  I'd actually prefer seeing some visits Yolanda than that kook (and Kim.) Or better yet, turn Eden on to Brandi and let Brandi be her next "rescue." FFS, MYOB!!

I found the way Eden's mother treated the hug from Eden to be kind of sad for Eden. A mother shouldn't complain that their child's hug is draining. 

• Love 6
On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:54 PM, zoeysmom said:

How many times does Eileen need to say it to advance an idea?  She drools over everything Erika, and has asked for a spot in her videos.  I actually like when RH have mutual respect, but I do think Eileen is a little blind to any faults in Erika or Rinna.  Just saying we don't always agree is not the same as calling someone out for their behavior.  It is being dismissive of others' feelings-something Eileen is big on.

I am sorry but if Brandi were to get on a table top  in a bathing suit a spread her legs with husbands sitting at the table, she would get grief, Kyle gets grief for doing the splits, Rinna gets criticism from me because she is a show off, hypocrite and a liar.   Wasn't too terribly long ago Rinna was calling the same routine "raunchy" when Erika Jayne did it.  Rinna did nothing to remove the stench from the routine, it is still raunchy. 

Lisa r looked absolutely ridiculous to me.   

19 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I found the way Eden's mother treated the hug from Eden to be kind of sad for Eden. A mother shouldn't complain that their child's hug is draining. 

Your opinion I realize, but Eden's HUGS ARE LETHAL !

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yippee! Thanks for that ZM. I miss the First Looks!

I do too!!! 

Andy had a great clip on WWHL, but Bravo hasn't put it up.  It had the group sit down to discuss RInna and Eden's comments about Kim. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I do too!!! 

Andy had a great clip on WWHL, but Bravo hasn't put it up.  It had the group sit down to discuss RInna and Eden's comments about Kim. 

OOOH, juicy!  It almost makes me wish I watched WWHL - but I just can't with that show.  :-)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

OOOH, juicy!  It almost makes me wish I watched WWHL - but I just can't with that show.  :-)

I'll keep looking for it.  LVP was the sole guest so the clip he showed had LVP taking a major role, Eden being pissy towards Kyle and Rinna making excuses.  Eileen looked like she had a big old bag of popcorn and loving every minute of the opportunity for resolution,  of course if it doesn't go Rinna's way she will want to revisit it 50 more times.

One thing that always makes me snicker, Erika and Rinna get incensed when there is any discord at their home, or their husbands are subjected to a spirited discussion but they never think twice about firing things up at Kyle's home or events.

• Love 8
On 2/21/2017 at 0:46 AM, Lura said:

I am so sorry for your loss Lura.

• Love 1

I have often wondered if Harry helps Lisa cook up a story to cover her ass. He won't lie but he will help her in the background to concoct a defence to skew the perception of what really happened and to downplay Lisa's mistakes.

She really isn't that intelligent, has personality issues and can be led by the nose.

Harry must love her but knows he married down.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I have often wondered if Harry helps Lisa cook up a story to cover her ass. He won't lie but he will help her in the background to concoct a defence to skew the perception of what really happened and to downplay Lisa's mistakes.

She really isn't that intelligent, has personality issues and can be led by the nose.

Harry must love her but knows he married down.

When Harry was on WWHL and asked about his response to Rinna sending threatening texts to Kim, his response was, "go girl, go," then Rinna corrected him and he said he was there to help her with her impulsiveness.

It just looked like a whole lot of screen time was being used up as Rinna attempts to recover from her amnesia.  I did not understand why the comment was acceptable, shortly after Game Night but would not be so two weeks later.  Upon review, Kim did not really provoke Rinna on Game Night, the worst thing she said was that Rinna makes excuses. The wanting an apology thing wasn't really all that offensive and Rinna complied. Rinna is doing  exactly what Kim accused her of on Game Night-making excuses.  

Rinna is the one lying to her husband, she apparently does not remember that she apologized to Kim for being mean and that her actions were intentional.  Sounds like maybe Harry enables Rinna to continue her impulsive behavior by allowing her to lie.  It is not as if her previous behavior is not a camera.  Just because Rinna claims all she has ever done is care about Kim there is plenty to show otherwise.

• Love 9
(edited)
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The beginning of Rinna's "confession":  ://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-13/videos/lisa-rinna-makes-a-major-confession

Can't wait to see how this plays out! Who will end up with the most egg on their face? LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

I have to say this episode looks like it's going to be good. I cannot wait for the flimsy explanation they use to justify why she is doing this in front of a bunch of women at a cheesecake party! Carnie Wilson's presence there is just icing on the cake - pun intended!

• Love 4

Rinna always the victim, I was provoked.  So why did you apologize?  More like I was caught red handed.  And why was her memory jogged by Harry he wasn't there.  Name dropper. 

• Love 11

Just when I was starting to kind of like Dorit in spite of myself, preview clips show her resuming her bizarre preoccupation with Erika's guarded disposition. I find something so disingenuous and covertly dark about Dorit and PK's need to poke and prod Erika about being reserved or "cold." Erika has really done very little to warrant this, and it reeks of two people who have negative intentions that they are masking behind "curiosity" and "interest."

• Love 7

I don't even like Lisa R, that much, though, I find her solo camera time the most amusing (Her and Erika). but, regardless, I CANNOT muster any siding or sympathy with Kim.  So, let her build a new history.  That's how it works.  Kim has a long history of feigning sobriety when sobriety couldn't have been further from the truth.   I find her and Kyle inauthentic and particularly big liars. So, we'll see how it goes. Their family was eat up with dysfunction, according to what they say, and they continue to live in a world of denial, deflection, smoke screens and blaming others.

Spoiler

Kim continues to hurt others, so, I am not a fan. 

• Love 1

Don't we all meet people who are super guarded and don't open up until they get to know you and trust you? I sometimes feel really uncomfortable around the super guarded types, but I actually feel more uncomfortable around eager beavers or the ones who try to forge a friendship too fast, which ends up having the opposite effect on me and I avoid them like the plague. 

Questioning someone like that, the way Dorit does, without the benefit of establishing a friendship is even more off-putting.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Oh these new girls and their sense of entitlement.  Who the hell asks the questions Dorit does?  She must thrive on rejection.: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-14/videos/heres-why-erika-girardi-is-guarded

I'm not a fan of this "trend" of wearing stuff down the center of one's head. Erika has some pink thing down the center of her hair and it reminded me of the spikes some woman on Celebrity Big Brother (UK) recently wore in her hair and the plant some girl on Project Runway Junior wore in her hair. Ugh.

landscape-1483548558-cbb-bianca.jpg

C5ZsI_uUYAAI5Yd.jpg

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 4

Questioning someone like that, the way Dorit does, without the benefit of establishing a friendship is even more off-putting.

Dorit does seem to be pushing too hard on Ericka, with the questions and whatnot. Not everyone has to be insta-friends. Ericka seems to have a stronger relationship and friendship with people like Kyle and Eileen because things developed organically and at their own pace.

• Love 3
On 3/2/2017 at 11:28 AM, zoeysmom said:

Oh these new girls and their sense of entitlement.  Who the hell asks the questions Dorit does?  She must thrive on rejection.: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-14/videos/heres-why-erika-girardi-is-guarded

Good Lord Dorit.  Back off. One way to not forge a relationship with someone is to tell them the things about them that make it hard to forge a relationship. Some things just take time. More so when the relationship began with you gossiping about her going commando and maybe flashing your husband on purpose. 

On a side note, Erika looks incredibly beautiful in this scene. Less makeup and a more casual hairstyle. Not a huge fan of the stuff going down the middle of the head, but she pulls it off here. Her skin fascinates me. Flawless. 

• Love 2