Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

Who the heck is Eden Sasoon?  Her picture is with cast in that Daily News article just linked on Dorit.  Not a good look for her.   The jury is still out on Dorit for me, too.  I was not impressed with her, seems like another narc to me. 

Not necessarily looking forward to this season, like LVP, last season gave me bad vibes.  Not because it was evil or weird (although sometimes it was), but because all of the arguments were petty and seemed heavily scripted.  

• Love 5

I will say Im looking forward to erika shading Doritt about ebing born and raised in CT lol

Somehow Im not surprised she was named after Erica Kane on AMC.  These tidbits are what I want seen...if one argues...make it worth it....in orders, dont argue about a chair...but whats really botherikng you about someone.

I will say that Erika had LVP pegged during that spider web conversation...and she basically laid it out her thoughts at that moment...along with her talking heads....or her basically ignoring Bethenny like the annoying knat she is lol

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Reo said:

Who the heck is Eden Sasoon?  Her picture is with cast in that Daily News article just linked on Dorit.  Not a good look for her.   The jury is still out on Dorit for me, too.  I was not impressed with her, seems like another narc to me. 

Not necessarily looking forward to this season, like LVP, last season gave me bad vibes.  Not because it was evil or weird (although sometimes it was), but because all of the arguments were petty and seemed heavily scripted.  

Beverly Hills is so different than OC, NJ and NY for the most part as they have so many actresses on the show.  They really don't have some of the other issues the other franchises have because the women for the most part have been raised or married into wealth so there need to be perceived as right is more about ego than needing the money for doing the show.

As the Dubai footage reruns, there was no reason for Rinna to keep bringing up the Munchausen's situation-and I don't think Kyle, Kathryn, LVP really wanted it discussed.  At the heart of the argument was Yolanda's illness and there were no winners in taking a party line other than "poor Yolanda she is sick".  Rinna somehow wanted to throw out the comment and did so in such way as to say it and exonerate herself and when Yolanda didn't forgive her she decided to make LVP the bad guy.  It was too bad because Eileen, LVP and Rinna will forever be at odds and there was no reason for it .  It was like the half done apologies LVP offered up to Eileen, you can't continually demand and apology and then keep saying it wasn't enough, you want one with more feelings.

The phoniest of them all is Rinna, she explodes on someone and keeps wanting to go back and revisit it-best example Kim Richards.  I always thought the most important thing was LVP and Kyle mentioning Rinna told Kim-she loved her.  Rinna doesn't get that was either the phoniest comment ever, and she should be called on it, repeatedly, until she apologizes to everyone for being such a phony ass.  Yet, Rinna is the one screaming "own it", "just say you lied". . . blech, she does need to have her lips sewed shut.

• Love 11

Oh my Lord, another season and LVP is still whining. It will never cease to amaze me how LVP can chide others (like Kyle) for holding a grudge and then hold massive grudges herself. She is exhausting. I didn't love Eileen or Lisa Rinna last season, but LVP was not blameless in everything that went down. She just cannot help but constantly act like the poor victimized underdog.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Reo said:

I was just tired of broken records Eileen and Rinna. They bitched about the same damn thing over and over and over again.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I was just tired of broken records Eileen and Rinna. They bitched about the same damn thing over and over and over again.

Expect to see more of the same-as they have no real storylines.  Oh Eileen gets hooker Erika a part on her soap opera.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Oh my Lord, another season and LVP is still whining. It will never cease to amaze me how LVP can chide others (like Kyle) for holding a grudge and then hold massive grudges herself. She is exhausting. I didn't love Eileen or Lisa Rinna last season, but LVP was not blameless in everything that went down. She just cannot help but constantly act like the poor victimized underdog.

Turning into a victim is just a tactic LVP uses when called on her shit - her over-the-top "I was once abused" deflection during the last reunion was quite the act!

• Love 4
On 11/29/2016 at 8:05 PM, tinaw said:

Okay, let me try this again.

I really want to know what Erika is talking about in that preview.

So different from last season. Don't know if I like it...

She could be doing her soap character in that clip. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

The newbie looks like just another narcissistic bore.

Might be entertaining to see what Erika does with her soap role.

Bet it's a hooker with a heart of gold or a buxom Nurse helping the patriarch of the town's richest family.

Who knows, I never watched those things.

7 hours ago, nexxie said:

The newbie looks like just another narcissistic bore.

Might be entertaining to see what Erika does with her soap role.

Bet it's a hooker with a heart of gold or a buxom Nurse helping the patriarch of the town's richest family.

Who knows, I never watched those things.

• Love 4

It's a little bit difficult to tell yet which "lady" will be cast in the beotch role, but if I had to make a prediction at this early stage, it would be LisaR.  I see the writers giving Erika a measure of sympathy and mystery, but Rinna can't wiggle out of the mess she made of last season.  Eileen is the one who needs to step up to the plate and swing for the fences.  Her contract depends on it.   I love Eileen, but if she wants to remain on the show, it's imperative that she creates some drama.   The same holds true for Erika.  We saw enough T & A last season.  It's time for Erika to show us something different.,

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Lura said:

It's a little bit difficult to tell yet which "lady" will be cast in the beotch role, but if I had to make a prediction at this early stage, it would be LisaR.  I see the writers giving Erika a measure of sympathy and mystery, but Rinna can't wiggle out of the mess she made of last season.  Eileen is the one who needs to step up to the plate and swing for the fences.  Her contract depends on it.   I love Eileen, but if she wants to remain on the show, it's imperative that she creates some drama.   The same holds true for Erika.  We saw enough T & A last season.  It's time for Erika to show us something different.,

It feels like Rinna will be reaching for the most attention vying between victim of LVP's barbs and demanding others "own it", butting in where she doesn't belong.  It amazes me she is going for better instead of bitter but once again she engages with Kim.  The one she told she loved, AFTER the let's talk about your husband comment. 

I would like to see Eileen host another event at her home.  Her husband can be entertaining.  Having a girl crush on Erika Jayne isn't all that riveting.

I am with you about Erika, saw her act over the shock she brings nothing new to the table. 

My guess for this year's drama queen will be the Sassoon woman.  Brought to us by Rinna.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I can't decide who is more annoying in this week's preview clip - Lisa Rinna for her over-the-top, pride-less ass-kissing of LVP; or LVP for once again playing the grudge-holding martyr and acting like Lisa Rinna killed Pandora and Max.

I am kind of finding it humorous that Rinna, after her attempt to annihilate  LVP is having to display some major sucking up.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-2/videos/its-a-step-in-the-right-direction I re-read LVP's blog which was written just two months before they resumed filming, and she was/is ticked.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-vanderpump-it-is-a-great  So the more groveling the better, except it involves Rinna's mouth moving and I am a little sick and tired of hearing about her big mouth and the trouble it gets her into.

I don't even think LVP ire has risen to the level of acting like Rinna killed a SUR employee.  I find her rather restrained.  There was a lot of gloating at the Reunion, Yolanda delighted Mohamed and LVP hadn't spoken, Rinna spiking the ball in the end zone.  Imagine how the gloaters felt Mohamed and LVP were filmed together shortly after the Reunion filmed.  LVP is resilient and it takes a good couple of years for her to get past a grudge.   

• Love 13

LisaR was on Wendy Williams this morning.  When asked about her feud w/LVP, she pretty much brushed it off as a difference between two long time friends, the quickly segued into talking about her father dying.   She said "You'll see tonight, I told her I like you more than I don't like you". . . yeah, I bet that went a long way in repairing the damage she did last year.    I just don't like her.  Her gushing  and fake enthusiasm is so phony.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

LisaR was on Wendy Williams this morning.  When asked about her feud w/LVP, she pretty much brushed it off as a difference between two long time friends, the quickly segued into talking about her father dying.   She said "You'll see tonight, I told her I like you more than I don't like you". . . yeah, I bet that went a long way in repairing the damage she did last year.    I just don't like her.  Her gushing  and fake enthusiasm is so phony.

The clip of the show that WW previewed was hilarious.

It showed the Lisa's at some kind of party, exchanging pleasantries.

LR tells LVP she 'looks good' and LVP just stands there - waiting.

LVP doesn't move a muscle - then it hits me!

LVP will pay you a compliment, then negates the statement/feeling with some kind F.U. comment.

She stood there waiting for rinna to shit on a plate and present it to her - much like the way LVP does to a person's face?

It was rather amusing to hear LisaR saying to her, "its a compliment, take it".

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

The clip of the show that WW previewed was hilarious.

It showed the Lisa's at some kind of party, exchanging pleasantries.

LR tells LVP she 'looks good' and LVP just stands there - waiting.

LVP doesn't move a muscle - then it hits me!

LVP will pay you a compliment, then negates the statement/feeling with some kind F.U. comment.

She stood there waiting for rinna to shit on a plate and present it to her - much like the way LVP does to a person's face?

It was rather amusing to hear LisaR saying to her, "its a compliment, take it".

Rinna did "shit on the plate" though. Her compliment was that Lisa looked good because she lost weight, which translates into she though Lisa needed to lose weight! LOL

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna did "shit on the plate" though. Her compliment was that Lisa looked good because she lost weight, which translates into she though Lisa needed to lose weight! LOL

I catch every other word when I watch the ladies........Thanks for filling in my blanks.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Oh goody Erika Jayne is casting dancers.   What fun. 

The Bravo site is just filled with Erika Jayne crap-included an unfortunate crotch shot of hers, a six part video sessions recounting her experience with Carrie Keagan.  I hope the entire season does not revolve around her. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The Bravo site is just filled with Erika Jayne crap-included an unfortunate crotch shot of hers, a six part video sessions recounting her experience with Carrie Keagan.  I hope the entire season does not revolve around her. 

I am beside myself with glee.  

• Love 1

I hope LisaR's daughters aren't going to become part of Lisa's storyline.

I find them extremely boring.

What happened to Kyle's hair?! It looks alot thinner- like ones hair would look if they removed hair extensions.She still looks pretty.

• Love 2

I don't find anything attractive about a woman who declares she isn't wearing panties to a group of people.

Erica Joon has a dour, sour puss.

And her face is fugly, too?

LisaR's daughters are accidents waiting for a place to happen.

• Love 4

Dorit's "accent" kills me. I feel like I am watching a 7 year-old girl play make believe. I cannot take a word she says seriously. Watching her critically assess Erika just has me rolling her eyes. This woman is the definition of someone who should not be pointing any fingers. Her social face is such an obvious mask. As a fellow introvert, I appreciate that Erika doesn't really put on airs. And, yes, you can be socially introverted and still be a performer. The two have nothing to do one another.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Dorit's "accent" kills me. I feel like I am watching a 7 year-old girl play make believe. I cannot take a word she says seriously. Watching her critically assess Erika just has me rolling her eyes. This woman is the definition of someone who should not be pointing any fingers. Her social face is such an obvious mask. As a fellow introvert, I appreciate that Erika doesn't really put on airs. And, yes, you can be socially introverted and still be a performer. The two have nothing to do one another.

I don't think Erika Girardi is an social introvert-I think she is insecure and bitchy.  Anyone who claims they have to earn her respect and friendship-just yuck. 

How do you solve a problem like Dorit accent?  It doesn't bother me.  It bothers me when someone imitates another accent to belittle them.

• Love 10

I just know somewhere in the near future, Dorit is going to get on my last nerve. But for right now the only thing that bugs me about her is her cleavage.

I don't know if those melons are natural or not but her cleavage looks like there's an extra flap or fold in between.

I just find it distracting. And I enjoy criticising these rich, pretentious women.! But hey, let's not forget her star studded roster of clients: Boy George and Boy George and Boy George. 

• Love 1
On 12/20/2016 at 8:04 PM, Bronzedog said:

So, Dorit gives Erica snatch wraps next week?

And it appears to start Snatchgate 2016. Can't wait to watch this play out over the next 15 or so episodes. Lighten up girlfriend and have some fun! It's like she's giving you a used pair with tiger stripes on them (although that would be funny!). 

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, PK is an asshole...

And despite some claims Erika is jealous of Dorit, it actually seems to me that Dorit is the one with some sort of problem with Erika...

LOL, I just posted the same link above. Why do you think PK is an asshole? He was defending his friend, Lisa, to someone he just met when his friend wasn't there to defend herself. He didn't say anything mean to Rinna, didn't call her any names he only pointed out that she didn't let it go last year but held on to it longer than she, Rinna, wanted to admit to. Why would Rinna knowingly talk about Lisa to her personal friends like that, IMO, that is an "asshole" move. LOL  

• Love 4

Lisa Rinna didn't say anything negative about LVP in that clip. If anything, Rinna was putting most of the blame on herself in a diplomatic way. So, LVP did not need any "defending." We also don't know the context of the clip - for all we know, PK could have asked about Rinna's relationship with LVP. But PK was doing that thing where he was weighing in on a situation that had nothing to do with him. Lisa Rinna is sitting there saying she has let the situation go, and he is going in on her about "how" and "when" she let it go. Even Dorit put in an objection to that. He was basically just interjecting his uninformed opinion because he has decided that Rinna is wrong, LVP is right, and that's all there is to it. It's obnoxious and juvenile. There are always two sides to every story. Blind loyalty to the point that you're going to argue with someone for the simple sake of arguing is not a virtue, in my opinion.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Lisa Rinna didn't say anything negative about LVP in that clip. We also don't know the context of the clip - for all we know, PK could have asked about Rinna's relationship with LVP. But PK was doing that thing where he was weighing in on a situation that had nothing to do with him. Lisa Rinna is sitting there saying she has let the situation go, and he is going in on her about how and when she let it go. Even Dorit put in an objection to that. He was basically just interjecting his uninformed opinion because he has decided that Rinna is wrong, LVP is right, and that's all there is to it. It's obnoxious and juvenile.

No, Rinna tells them all what she said to Lisa and PK asked her why, Rinna  then says she needed Lisa to do something and Lisa wasn't able to do it. So, PK tells Rinna basically that sometimes what you want isn't what the other person wants. Rinna then, in her TH makes the accusation that someone filled PK's head with information, not like he could have know about it from watching the show, which was/is accusing Lisa of poisoning their minds (LOL).

No, we don't know how the conversation started but Rinna knew the people she was sitting with are close friends of Lisa's, not hers so she shouldn't have gone there no matter who asked what.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, Rinna tells them all what she said to Lisa and PK asked her why, Rinna  then says she needed Lisa to do something and Lisa wasn't able to do it. So, PK tells Rinna basically that sometimes what you want isn't what the other person wants.

And Rinna agreed. She was making the point that she got upset because she had an expectation of LVP that LVP didn't or couldn't fulfill. Rinna was clearly saying that she ultimately had to realize that her expectation of LVP was her own problem. And PK was an ass about it.

No, we don't know how the conversation started but Rinna knew the people she was sitting with are close friends of Lisa's, not hers so she shouldn't have gone there no matter who asked what.

Per your own logic, they are on a TV show where they are paid to discuss what goes on in the show. This was a major storyline last year. Rinna can "go there" if she wants.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

And Rinna agreed. She was making the point that she got upset because she had an expectation of LVP that LVP didn't or couldn't fulfill. Rinna was clearly saying that she ultimately had to realize that her expectation of LVP was her own problem. And PK was an ass about it.

Per your own logic, they are on a TV show where they are paid to discuss what goes on in the show. This was a major storyline last year. Rinna can "go there" if she wants.

Apparently I'm on Team "PK is an asshole," because that's how I interpreted the scene too. 

Rinna put the blame for last season on herself in that scene (and probably more than she should have, but this is LVP's show, so good luck trying to call a spade a spade with that one). It was PK who wanted to keep grinding the pieces of Rinna's words into a fine dust. 

And I don't really understand why Rinna "shouldn't have gone there" apart from the fact that Vanderpump's a vindictive old woman who never met a grudge she couldn't choke the life out of. Rinna didn't say anything particularly damning in that clip, but PK seemed to think her rather neutral words were deserving of extra fingerwagging and scorn for her having gone against La Pump last season.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, Rinna tells them all what she said to Lisa and PK asked her why, Rinna  then says she needed Lisa to do something and Lisa wasn't able to do it. So, PK tells Rinna basically that sometimes what you want isn't what the other person wants. Rinna then, in her TH makes the accusation that someone filled PK's head with information, not like he could have know about it from watching the show, which was/is accusing Lisa of poisoning their minds (LOL).

Maybe he was being polite and asking Rinna her side and her view of what transpired.

8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Maybe he was being polite and asking Rinna her side and her view of what transpired.

Anything's possible but Rinna seems convinced that Lisa told him her side of everything. Funny, Rinna said that Lisa never tried to influence her about Brandi, Yolanda, or any of the other HWs when she joined but now she suspects Lisa did that with PK. LOL

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

She can bring up whatever she, Rinna, wants with whoever she wants but then she has to deal with the consequences of asking someone that is a real life friend of someone she tried to take down the season prior. This would be like someone talking about Eileen to her, Rinna, in a negative light, it would not go over well at all.  Oh, and Rinna didn't agree with PK, she only agreed with Mintz after PK said his part. LOL

21 minutes ago, KFC said:

Apparently I'm on Team "PK is an asshole," because that's how I interpreted the scene too. 

Rinna put the blame for last season on herself in that scene (and probably more than she should have, but this is LVP's show, so good luck trying to call a spade a spade with that one). It was PK who wanted to keep grinding the pieces of Rinna's words into a fine dust. 

And I don't really understand why Rinna "shouldn't have gone there" apart from the fact that Vanderpump's a vindictive old woman who never met a grudge she couldn't choke the life out of. Rinna didn't say anything particularly damning in that clip, but PK seemed to think her rather neutral words were deserving of extra fingerwagging and scorn for her having gone against La Pump last season.

PK would not have seen that playback video and I doubt he knew what was said between Rinna/Lisa that night! LOL Rinna basically said that Lisa refused to do/say something she, Rinna wanted/needed her to say and all PK said to her was that need/desire is hers and not Lisa's. AND he was/is correct.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She can bring up whatever she, Rinna, wants with whoever she wants but then she has to deal with the consequences of asking someone that is a real life friend of someone she tried to take down the season prior. This would be like someone talking about Eileen to her, Rinna, in a negative light, it would not go over well at all.  Oh, and Rinna didn't agree with PK, she only agreed with Mintz after PK said his part. LOL

Except that Rinna was not talking about LVP in a negative light, so that comparison doesn't hold up. And as long as Rinna is being polite in what she is saying (which she was), then no one has the right to be an ass toward her. And yes she did agree with PK, she specifically says "That's true" to his point.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3
Just now, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Except that Rinna was not talking about LVP in a negative light, so that comparison doesn't hold up. And as long as Rinna is being polite in what she is saying (which she was), then no one has the right to be an ass toward her. And yes she did agree with PK, she specifically says "That's true" to his point.

IMO, she was being negative about Lisa, she was putting blame on Lisa for what happened last season.

PK asked her why she told Lisa she was too hard on her, she explained herself, he told her that "You can't put your head on someone else's shoulder", she said "That's true" and he went on to say that Lisa has always been there for him then Mintz jumped in. PK was not disrespectful to Rinna, he did not belittle her, he didn't say she was wrong but he still let her know, politely, that he is Lisa's friend.

5 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

No, she wasn't.

We are going to go round and round about this, I think she was being negative in saying that Lisa wouldn't give her what she wanted and You don't think she was. Agree to disagree because we are not going to change each others mind.