Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, Bailey3606 said:

Jack Crawford was the one Holly was rumored to be with.

I knew it was someone with the last name Crawford lol

1 hour ago, BritFan said:

Firstly, Hurrah to be back!!

I've tried to read all the post I missedbut forgive me if this has been brought up already..

I personally think Megan is gorgeous, I love her figure but completely 'get' what y'all have been saying about her. And yes she does look softer in these pics, but OMG the photoshopping or lack of.

They have done her no favours, what really annoys me is in the  pic of her leaning against the yellow wall, you can see seam lines running down her hip from either her pants or underwear.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2016/11/01/dccswim-gallery-megan?sf40668184=1#393391

It's just weird because I feel like in some pictures they go overboard with photoshopping (like on some of Jennifer's her face and body look so fuzzy, like they went crazy with airbrush tool) and in others they SHOULD have maybe brushed out the waistband lines from coverup, etc. and they didn't.  All I know is I'd personally be so frustrated if I felt like I took some great shots but the pics they used of me in a calendar has imprints from shorts I'd been wearing and it made me look extra wrinkly LOL 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

It's just weird because I feel like in some pictures they go overboard with photoshopping (like on some of Jennifer's her face and body look so fuzzy, like they went crazy with airbrush tool) and in others they SHOULD have maybe brushed out the waistband lines from coverup, etc. and they didn't.  All I know is I'd personally be so frustrated if I felt like I took some great shots but the pics they used of me in a calendar has imprints from shorts I'd been wearing and it made me look extra wrinkly LOL 

It's infuriating isn't it? 

When I had photos taken for my old website, the photographer airbrushed out all the stray wayward hairs on the model (head hairs!!) as part of the package. She was a professional photographer but not one commanding big bucks as I would assume theirs is. You'd think it would be an embarrassment for the photographer to send out poorly edited photos.

**I also didn't mean to imply Megan needed airbrushing for her figure or face, just those annoying clothing imprints.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

I'm kinda glad they didn't photoshop her ... maybe looking at the pictures will help motivate her?  I know it would be me .. especially that one the guy posted of her, Amy and Holly.  She literally looked like me in that picture with the love handles and rolls and inner thigh spillage.  In fact, that's me right now in this size too small outfit I'm wearing today lol.  I just find it so annoying that she continues to get the benefits and get highlighted / swooned over by K+J.  And given that she's posting pictures of herself I do wonder if she even knows or cares that she's out of bounds of her rookie weight

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

She’s looks good to me. The pictures aren’t perfect but you have all read my rants about DCC photography.

I think she's super pretty, one of my faves.. I think the whole Kyndall business has turned people off Megan. I still like her ?

She looks lovely here, and she has that line across her tummy here so I wonder if it is a scar.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, BritFan said:

I think she's super pretty, one of my faves.. I think the whole Kyndall business has turned people off Megan. I still like her ?

She looks lovely here, and she has that line across her tummy here so I wonder if it is a scar.

Nah, I like Megan too! I really do.  And I'm glad they aren't photoshopping the wazoo out of these pics - I just think some of those lines look like they just took a cover up off and the lines are there (like when I take leggings off after a few hours and seam lines are imprinted into my leg LOL)  - to me that would be a perfectly understandable thing to fuzz out.  Oh well, really not a big deal.  That is a beautiful pic of all three girls! 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Nah, I like Megan too! I really do.  And I'm glad they aren't photoshopping the wazoo out of these pics - I just think some of those lines look like they just took a cover up off and the lines are there (like when I take leggings off after a few hours and seam lines are imprinted into my leg LOL)  - to me that would be a perfectly understandable thing to fuzz out.  Oh well, really not a big deal.  That is a beautiful pic of all three girls! 

That was my original point, they photoshop when it is not needed and then leave the clothing impressions that they should edit out. *shakes head*

• Love 5

The line on Megan's stomach isn't a scar. A lot of women have a line there from the natural folding motion of skin when you bend over.

I'm kind of in the same camp as some others have expressed -- I think Megan is stunning and an amazing dancer, and while I can see that she is heavier than the other girls, I still really like her and would be sad to see her leave the team or be cut for weight.

• Love 9

Those pics of Megan are from the last calendar shoot and she looks great.  I also think that line is where her skin folds over.  She is a pretty girl, but she has gained noticeable weight since those pictures were taken and she looks a lot bigger than the other girls. 

I used to like Megan, but her snooty mean girl attitude turned me quick. I am not just talking about the Kyndal incident either.  I am not a Megan fan at all. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if she got cut. 

Edited by mcmrdh
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, mcmrdh said:

Those pics of Megan are from the last calendar shoot and she looks great.  I also think that line is where her skin folds over.  She is a pretty girl, but she has gained noticeable weight since those pictures were taken and she looks a lot bigger than the other girls. 

I used to like Megan, but her snooty mean girl attitude turned me quick. I am not just talking about the Kyndal incident either.  I am not a Megan fan at all. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if she got cut. 

Hi! Can you refresh my memory a bit? I forget what happened with Megan and Kyndall... Did Kyndall not attend a session with Melissa and Megan told K&J or something?

11 hours ago, Gabrielle Tracy said:

It's in the right location to be a caesarean section scar.  Or maybe she nicked herself shaving.

No it's not. As someone who has had two c sections, those scars are lower. I can still wear a string bikini, that's how low my incisions were. 

• Love 3

It could be any kind of incision but the skin does not look that way.  Also the girls shouldn't have marks from clothing.  Typically you wear no bra or panties for at least 2 hours prior to a shoot, any pants that are tight or have elastic to avoid marks.

• Love 1
On Thursday, November 03, 2016 at 1:55 PM, MaryWebGirl said:

Doesn't the USO pay?

Given the way these girls are treated financially I would not be surprised if they had to pay for everything themselves from plane fare to hotels to uniforms, calendars, bathing suits they wear in the calendars, their own food and drink and everything else.  I am kidding of course (or am I)  LOL!

Edited by missmansfield
added more
Just now, HowdeeDo said:

Yep, those too! lol, I just went by who was in Melissa's picture. I guess they took different flights?

No....always together, never separated until onsite doing handshakes with the troops. 

• Love 1
On 11/3/2016 at 9:13 AM, tobeyoungagain said:

oh sheesh, they let Megan go on tour lookin' like that???  I get she's a great performer and you don't want to kick her off the team but why lavish her with the extra benefits?  It's so annoying ... have K+J not seen the pictures??  Wonder if Shelly has an opinion on the Megan situation

She totally looks like a miniature version of her!  Good call!

None

• Love 9

That line is just a line. A whole lot of people have skin or muscle that just bend that way. Photoshop is the only reason we don't see them more inmodeling pics. It doesn't mean she is fat, scarred, deformed, etc. Skin and muscle just have to bend somewhere. 

• Love 6

From Twitter  

Cowboys Cheerleaders ‏@DCCheerleaders  Nov 3

Pasta is @DCC_Megan’s guilty pleasure. She says it’s the Itialian in her that craves it every day!

Someone misspelled  "Italian".

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 4

Is it too early to be making PBC guesses? Jenn K would be the predictable choice, and she'd be great. But I'd love to see someone outside of point - Erica, Lacey, or Robin

Edited by HowdeeDo
24 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Is it too early to be making PBC guesses? Jenn K would be the predictable choice, and she'd be great. But I'd love to see someone outside of point - Erica, Lacey, or Robin

Maybe Robin the next year since this is only her second year. I would love to see that!

I bet it's between Jenn and Erica.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I'm thinking if not Jennifer K, they would pick one of the 5th year girls. I know Jenna is in trouble right now, but if this blows over, I could see her getting selected. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, cgloss said:

I'm thinking if not Jennifer K, they would pick one of the 5th year girls. I know Jenna is in trouble right now, but if this blows over, I could see her getting selected. 

What kind of trouble is Jenna in?

I would bet money Danielle gets Pro Bowl. The obviously love her, and because she could never do show group she didn't get all the opportunities Jessic and Jenna did. Jennifer for vet of the year, as a consolation prize.

• Love 4

My guesses; Danielle, Jessica, Jenn, or Erica. Possibly Jenna.

I think a lot of girls are well groomed for pro bowl, and Robin would be a lovely candidate. But it's only her second year. Pro bowl often goes to someone with seniority- typically a group leader.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Dccfan126 said:

I would bet money Danielle gets Pro Bowl. The obviously love her, and because she could never do show group she didn't get all the opportunities Jessic and Jenna did. Jennifer for vet of the year, as a consolation prize.

That's a good point - she doesn't ask to be considered for SG because she is dedicated to her career which I'm sure they appreciate.  It would be such a cool thing for her to get pro bowl! I could see the other girls voting for her. 

I still think if Jenna finishes this year strong and comes back next year she has a great chance of making pro bowl cheerleader.  Look at Whitney lol 

Did Jennifer ever say what her injury is?

I just viewed the Rockettes on the Today Show, and DCC is a step above the Rockettes.  The performance was underwhelming to say the least.  I am more impressed by the DCC now!  They "rock it" in showmanship & style!  

Yes, I would love to see Danielle go to pro bowl!  She has the all american style!!

Edited by Jazzmom
  • Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:04 PM, BritFan said:

I think she's gorgeous and has a beauty that's very exotic (similar to Mary).  I just don't like how she's so clearly not DCC uniform ready and yet there's been no acknowledgement or "punishment"

14 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

My guess it either Jenn K or Danielle. I'm still not convinced this will truly be jennifer's last year though.  She has hinted heavily but not completely written it off like Danielle and Jessica have.  

oh no - has Danielle said it's her last year?  She's such a girl next door beauty and not your normal definition of beautiful.  Love!

57 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

I just viewed the Rockettes on the Today Show, and DCC is a step above the Rockettes.  The performance was underwhelming to say the least.  I am more impressed by the DCC now!  They "rock it" in showmanship & style!  

Yes, I would love to see Danielle go to pro bowl!  She has the all american style!!

I thought Jacie was auditioning for the Rockettes. I wonder if she made it (if she actually was).

28 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I thought Jacie was auditioning for the Rockettes. I wonder if she made it (if she actually was).

Hm that's right! She did audition...I think she would have heard though in August or September if she made it so I'm guessing not.  I will have to ask around on that one.  

57 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

oh no - has Danielle said it's her last year?  She's such a girl next door beauty and not your normal definition of beautiful.  Love!

I believe she said in her video during the swimsuit shoot that this was her last year and I think on one of her pics from auditions she did as well.  Of course that is never a 100% haha!  

1 hour ago, cgloss said:

yeah I was checking her twitter on this and nothing.  she didn't acknowledge it one way or other so no clue on the results. Although it would imply that it's a no go....

1 hour ago, tobeyoungagain said:

yeah I was checking her twitter on this and nothing.  she didn't acknowledge it one way or other so no clue on the results. Although it would imply that it's a no go....

More than likely it's a no, she would probably have to be in New York from August-December rehearsing. I forgot how long they rehearse cause their first shows start this month.

6 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

More than likely it's a no, she would probably have to be in New York from August-December rehearsing. I forgot how long they rehearse cause their first shows start this month.

ugh bummer ... she seemed so excited by it too.  Wonder what she's up to now ...