Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Flexed feet aside, this is one of the better pics that I've seen lately of the kickline. Synchronization looks a bit better in it. I wonder how heavy the boots are, and how much they affect their dancing. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

Flexed feet aside, this is one of the better pics that I've seen lately of the kickline. Synchronization looks a bit better in it. I wonder how heavy the boots are, and how much they affect their dancing. 

Yeah, you're right. Other than whoever is two spaces to Amy T's right (our left), the kicks line up pretty well. Thanks for pointing that out. Sure is easy to get focused on the negatives!

On 3/16/2017 at 10:46 AM, cgloss said:

Guesses for who gets featured in calendar? I say Kelsey, Holly, Jinelle, Jenna, Khalyn, Tasha, Kashara, Simone, Erica, Mandy, Maggie, Jessika, Tess, Yuko(?). Uncertain on the last three. Maybe Kelsey, Holly and Erica with a good shot at front/back covers.

Don't forget Raylee. I definitely think she'll be featured. She's incredibly photogenic!

• Love 1
On 3/15/2017 at 10:25 PM, Slate said:

Didn't we get to see pictures of swimsuit fittings in the past? Anyone seen pictures or know when fittings are?

According to the DCC Instagram story, fittings are today. 

9 minutes ago, AnnMichele said:

According to the DCC Instagram story, fittings are today. 

Wow that's late in the game. 

8 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Danggg they give Holly the suits with the most cleavage lol no wonder why her fan base is so big

I don't like this one at all. They are overdoing it, she already is more gifted in that department than everyone else. She doesn't need a cut like this.

Just now, dreamcatcher said:

I don't like this one at all. They are overdoing it, she already is more gifted in that department than everyone else. She doesn't need a cut like this.

Me either! I think a simple bikini is fine, because she's more endowed. Those types of bikinis are made to enhance and she doesn't need help in that department.

They all look great and calendar ready. This year I'm expecting great photos from Kelsey and Raylee. I think Raylee is hands down one of the most gorgeous women on the squad. I saw another suit on Yuko that looked better than the one she is pictured in above. K & J do a great job in matching the suits with the girls as far as colors with skin/hair tones. 

• Love 6

I know I've given Tasha a hard time for her Barbie pink lipstick and romance book cover photos, but she does not deserve that swimsuit. They ALWAYS bring out one that style and I have yet to see it truly flatter anyone on the team.

She has a great body, hope they put her in something more flattering. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I know I've given Tasha a hard time for her Barbie pink lipstick and romance book cover photos, but she does not deserve that swimsuit. They ALWAYS bring out one that style and I have yet to see it truly flatter anyone on the team.

She has a great body, hope they put her in something more flattering. 

I was thinking the same thing it looks bad on her and I think only part of that is the way she's standing. I'm not sure that suit would look good on anyone though yikes!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, twinkietwin94 said:

I was thinking the same thing it looks bad on her and I think only part of that is the way she's standing. I'm not sure that suit would look good on anyone though yikes!

Better photo of Tasha and worse photo of Stephanie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR4RWiKAJz1/?taken-by=dccheerleaders&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR37stWgLDF/?taken-by=dccheerleaders&hl=en

Cute photo of Lacey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR3w7C3ApZH/

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I feel bad for Khalyn because this is one ugly suit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR4IEjRAJV3/?taken-by=dccheerleaders

I think it's definitely not a suit that works in real life...but I could see it photographing *amazingly* in certain poses, from particular angles and styled in a specific way.

It's sort of like how lots of high fashion looks would be ridiculous for a Sunday brunch but can make some pretty incredible photographs for Vogue Italia. 

Edited by autumdusk
  • Love 1

In my opinion, the pink bikini does not look good on Tasha, or the pose she is doing makes her look a little bigger in the middle. Why do they do this to the girls. I am sure they can find the right swimwear and poses.

3 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

What's with their feet? All of them have discolored looking feet.

Spray tan probably. I would imagine it wears a little funny on feet with shoes rubbing and the like.

Overall not really impressed. The only ones that have wowed me so far are Holly and Kelsey. That suit they put Kelsey in is something...I'm fairly sure we'll see that in the calendar.

• Love 2