Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

Exactly. Her violent nature in deliberately bringing a weapon and planning to cut him - which no normal person would do -  was the point, but she just could not get that and she never, ever will.

Was this a repeat? I never saw it.

Yes, it was a rerun. I remember because I also asked about the defendant supposedly giving the plaintiff six hundred dollars instead of loaning her three hundred dollars. Very convoluted, plus she looked like Velma from Scooby Doo.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

The first case is a rerun but the plaintiff — what’s his name — seemed to have some emotional issues. I think his hand was shaking at the beginning when he was being sworn in. Not sure if I caught that the first time.

The second case with Prince Oochie and failed America’s Next Top Model contestant was more interesting. She went to his car with scissors and somebody just happened to have gotten cut. What are the odds? Tammy Talk-A-Lot was doing too much for me. I was sitting here like, “Pleeeeease shut the hell up”. You know it’s annoying when I can’t even really make any jokes about it. The best I could come up with is man I feel sorry for whoever is sleeping with her, but that’s more mean than funny.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant has no proof of any calls or texts by plaintiff, but she called him and it was blocked on his phone.   There is no proof that plaintiff threatened her, or anything else.     I really wonder if the defendant's witness' current wife saw this, and what she thinks, and if she's still his current wife?

I’m not certain why this defendant agreed to appear on television. She has to be one of the most uncomfortable looking defendants ever. She has no proof for any of her allegations and she knows it and her only support is the married boss she’s clearly screwing.

10 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Yes, the plaintiff was obviously trying to buy himself a little schtupping, and she knew that very well. She doesn't take money from men! She was raised by a strong man and would never do that, she protests as she stands there all innocent and demure in her little girly wig with the bangs and the round glasses.  This, after she just explained 10 minutes earlier how the plaintiff would give her money all the time - 100$ to "have lunch" and of course she said, "Okay!" Who wouldn't? I guess that's how she could afford to take a trip out of the country, if that was even true. 

Were it not for the scissor injury I wouldn’t have any sympathy for the defendant. The only thing (and I mean the ONLY thing) the horrible woman said that I believe is that he gave her the money and only demanded it back she rebuffed him. Straight guys don’t just hand money to other guys for a reason and they don’t hand it over to women without strings.  Otherwise this defendant belongs on the list of top 25 most despicable litigants ever or the woman most likely to receive a sentence of life without parole. Textbook sociopath. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Were it not for the scissor injury I wouldn’t have any sympathy for the defendant.

Do you mean the plaintiff? I had no sympathy at all for him getting cut. He's just another run-of-the-mill, very unattractive, much older lecher of the type we've seen many times, trying to get his sweaty hands on some young stuff, but the def was so repugnant it almost canceled out his ickiness. 

The only thing (and I mean the ONLY thing) the horrible woman said that I believe is that he gave her the money and only demanded it back she rebuffed him.

That's probably true, but she admitted in a text that she owed him money and he did say a lot of it was gifts.

the woman most likely to receive a sentence of life without parole.

Her lawyer better not put her on the stand. "I only meant to cut his neck in a non-lethal spot and the knife wasn't even sharp. It's not my fault he moved at the last minute and got his jugular severed. *shrug* Why is that  so difficult for you to understand?"

9 hours ago, Brattinella said:

If you search this JJ forum and use Ellerbe as the search word, you will find the previous discussion.

I did, thanks. I see I just skimmed over it or heard the word "scissors" in the preview and skipped it as I thought it would be something quite different.

• Love 4

Do you mean the plaintiff?

🤦🏻‍♂️ Yes, the plaintiff.

Her lawyer better not put her on the stand.

Particularly when she initially refers to the wound as a scratch then later refers to it as a cut more than once. Scary, awful human being.

• Love 4

🤦🏻‍♂️ Yes, the plaintiff.

Particularly when she initially refers to the wound as a scratch then later refers to it as a cut more than once. Scary, awful human being.

Hoo boy!  She was a classic ID Channel cast member.  I noticed she didn't do a hallterview.  Why, oh why?  Did the producers not show us the storming or flouncing fit that we know happened.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me- JJ kept saying " 'A' scissors".  I don't know why that just sets my teeth on edge.  It's an odd singular/plural combo.  Is it regional?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Perhaps someone can enlighten me- JJ kept saying " 'A' scissors".  I don't know why that just sets my teeth on edge.  It's an odd singular/plural combo.  Is it regional?

Hubby says it is a Yankee thing.

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Here in Chicago we'd say scissors or a pair of scissors.  Pretty sure I'd never say "I need to buy a scissors"  Funny, as I think more about it, I'd say "I need the scissors" if the person I was talking to knew exactly which pair I meant or "I need a pair of scissors" if any old scissors would do. Same as any other singular item, I suppose.

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

I noticed she didn't do a hallterview.  Why, oh why?  Did the producers not show us the storming or flouncing fit that we know happened. 

She muttered the classic "Whatever. I don't care" after the ruling as she wiggled her behind out of the courtroom.  Honestly, she should have been slapped for her terrible attitude/disrespect when JJ (along with most of the rest of us, I imagine) couldn't quite grasp her convoluted plan to convert his $350 into her $950 rent.  It's noteworthy that little Miss Smartass Bunny Boiler doesn't seem to have a simple checking account since she's hanging out at the PO for money orders to pay rent.

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

I'm from PA, and while I've heard "A Scissors" from time to time, no one I know personally uses it. Usually it's "A PAIR of scissors" or just "Scissors".

• Love 5
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

"A PAIR of scissors" or just "Scissors"

"A scissors" makes me visualize just the one blade.

2 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

It's noteworthy that little Miss Smartass Bunny Boiler doesn't seem to have a simple checking account since she's hanging out at the PO for money orders to pay rent.

She really wanted to regale us with her oh so fabulous stellar upbringing and high moral ground.

When JJ asked about borrowing from friends or family, I told the dogs:

A. She gots no friends, because that wasn't the first rodeo with a scissors or other weapon and/or

B. She's already jerked them around and stiffed them all.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

3 p.m. reruns, usually from 2015-

First-

Security Deposit Snafu-Plaintiff/former tenant suing defendant/landlord over illegal eviction.  Landlord let tenant move items in two weeks early, but tenant thinks security deposit of $750 was actually rent.    Landlord and tenant had a dispute on move in, about payment/non-payment, so police were called.   Plaintiff claims on supervised move out, the landlord would only let them move items out through the window.   Landlord claims ex-tenant broke the window.  (The stories by both litigants are ludicrous).   Plaintiff gets $750 (I agree with the landlord, man intended to move in, squat and take the 8-10 months rent free before he was eventually evicted).

Drunk Driving Excuses-Plaintiff suing former friend for wrecking her car when he was driving drunk.  Plaintiff actually had a valid license, both litigants claim the other party was very drunk.  $5k to plaintiff. 

Second-

Tangled Love Triangle-Plaintiff suing cousin over phone bill and damaged credit, other defendant is plaintiff's ex-husband who has now moved on to the cousin.    Cousin/defendant has plaintiff to co-sign for phone, cousin didn't pay for phone, and plaintiff claims ex-husband gave credit bureau plaintiff's social security number, impacting plaintiff's credit.   Phone cost over $775 each (why do I suspect iPhones).    Plaintiff says defendant paid three payments, and that's it.   Phone bill was $245 a month!   Plaintiff claims she paid off bill, and both phones, under threat of collections, so she ruined her own credit.   Defendant claims she gave the phone back to plaintiff.      $1,025 (I think) to plaintiff.

Unwed Parents vs. Bedbugs-Young parents feud over a car, personal property, and bedbugs.  Defendant has his name on car with plaintiff, but had no license, (or teeth either, sadly).   Plaintiff claims defendant kicked her old car, they got a new (used) car, paid the down payment on it.   They had another fight and broke up, and defendant took the car, which is now at her dad's place.    Defendant was driving car, and still is without a license (he's never had a license).  Forget the bedbug part, and property.    Defendant gets his weight stuff, and one TV, and a laptop.      $360 to plaintiff for car.   

• Love 3

Oh dear, Ms Hammons is one of the most loathsome and detestable women I've ever seen.  100% bitch-face at all times, she must think its attractive that way.  Kept on the same broken record routine (typical self-help psychobabble) about getting together, co-parenting, etc. She is demanding more and more money from poor schmo-ex for child support, FAR above what the court has ordered.  JJ wasn't having any of it!  I would have thrown her nasty butt out in the first 10 minutes.  It was obvious she wanted extra money for ME ME ME!  He sometimes comes over for a couple of hours, he should pay MORE for that!  Cringing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Cousin/defendant has plaintiff to co-sign for phone, cousin didn't pay for phone, and plaintiff claims ex-husband gave credit bureau plaintiff's social security number, impacting plaintiff's credit.   Phone cost over $775 each (why do I suspect iPhones).    Plaintiff says defendant paid three payments, and that's it.   Phone bill was $245 a month! 

Saved for later, but seriously? I guaran-fuckin'-tee I have more money than these people, yet never have I had a 775$ phone (or even a 200$ phone), no one had to co-sign for mine and my monthly bill is 17.50$. Of course, I'm probably not as important as these people, who urgently need a very expensive phone to be in constant touch with various heads of state and the CEOs of their many holdings. 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

Oh dear, Ms Hammons is one of the most loathsome and detestable women I've ever seen.  

I loved how she was huffing and puffing. 😄 Imagine being stuck with that for 18 years?!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

5 p.m. episodes, both reruns, 2018-2019 season-

First-

Child Support From Hell-Plaintiff suing his child's mother/ex for money he gave her to prevent his daughter from being homeless, and says mother turned child against him.   He pays his court ordered support, and defendant wanted him to pay her bills off.   The litigants got back together, and she claimed she was pregnant again (no she wasn't).  Plaintiff claims he loaned her $4-5k in debt, but she claims $1k.   She wanted the money before they started to co-parent.  Byrd needs to take the Fly Swatter From Hell after motor mouth defendant.   

Defendant says they weren't intimate, but plaintiff says they were, and she claimed a false pregnancy.   Defendant claims she was never behind on rent, but plaintiff says defendant claimed she had an eviction notice, and was really behind on rent.   JJ is going to call apartment manager.  Now defendant is lecturing JJ on what's relevant (Byrd get the Fly Swatter, please).  JJ talks to apartment manager, and defendant is absolutely lying.  $3501 is what he paid the defendant.  Plaintiff has paid child support for 10 years.  The day they broke up, she stole his car, threatened to get his child support raised.  

JJ advises plaintiff to show the payments he made that exceeded his child support payments to the family court judge when she takes him back to court.  $0 to plaintiff, because there was no expectation of repayment.    

Second-

The Terror Continues- (continued from yesterday), Plaintiff is suing defendant for false restraining order, etc.    Defendant is ex-(or maybe not ex) of plaintiff's roommate, and is obviously very friendly with her witness, her married boss.    Yesterday was part one, where defendant had zero proof of restraining order threats, didn't show for court (claims her broken ankle that allowed her to go to work, etc. ) prevented her from showing for  restraining order hearing, so she's supposed to get medical records proving her physical issues.  I still have to wonder about Mrs. Boss seeing this all on TV.

JJ points out that the 'threatening' messages could have come from boyfriend, or his wife.  

Medical records of defendant are submitted, and the dates don't match at all.   There is no proof the plaintiff threatened defendant.    Defendant claims pictures of her, and boyfriend have had pictures taken of them together (bet the private detective witness's wife took).   Married boyfriend thinks plaintiff's girlfriend took the pictures.    Defendant case dismissed.   Plaintiff receives $0 because JJ can't imagine why defendant would file falsely, but I can.  

DUI and Domestic Abuse-Plaintiff suing former roommate for return of belongings, and security deposit, for property he left behind during his unfortunate incarceration.    Plaintiff had a fight with girlfriend, (he claims he'd only known her for a few days), was arrested for domestic violence on a spouse, and jailed for two days.   He was already on probation for DUI, and then this arrest violated his probation, and jailed for 43 days.   Defendant moved out of apartment during this time, and she used plaintiff's security deposit for moving truck, moving expenses, and deposit on her next apartment.   Defendant claims she stored plaintiff's stuff, and his brother picked it up.   Case dismissed.  

(Tomorrow is the ex-con who was living in a lady's home across the country, with her family, and everything went south.  The man is receiving disability for being shot in prison.   Sorry, after seeing this man on TV, I wouldn't let him in my home for a second). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Oh dear, Ms Hammons is one of the most loathsome and detestable women I've ever seen.  100% bitch-face at all times, she must think its attractive that way.  Kept on the same broken record routine (typical self-help psychobabble) about getting together, co-parenting, etc. She is demanding more and more money from poor schmo-ex for child support, FAR above what the court has ordered.  JJ wasn't having any of it!  I would have thrown her nasty butt out in the first 10 minutes.  It was obvious she wanted extra money for ME ME ME!  He sometimes comes over for a couple of hours, he should pay MORE for that!  Cringing.

My favorite line from The Natural goes "some mistakes, I guess you never stop paying for".  That would certainly apply to the decision this plaintiff/father made to have unprotected sex with that horrible, horrible woman.

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I still have to wonder about Mrs. Boss seeing this all on TV.

I have a feeling Mrs. Boss is willing to overlook that, as long Mr. Boss continues to bring home the bacon. Maybe she's glad the scuzzy def is bearing the burden of having sex with her short, dumpy, unappealing hubby. If I were the def (which I would never be) I'd do anything plaintiff wanted rather than show the world the depths to which I'd plunge for some crappy job and a few perks. I wonder if he gave her time off from her after-hours work for the broken ankle? But nah - that's a job she can do lying down, while she composes a grocery list in her head. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Oh dear, Ms Hammons is one of the most loathsome and detestable women I've ever seen.

OH.My.God. What a motor-mouthed, vitriolic, nasty hambeast harridan. And she is allowed custody of a child who is exposed to her "bad relationships". But, Mr. Cervantes wanted her - and I have a hard time imagining she was ever any more appealing which makes it difficult to believe someone else wanted her-  and had a kid with her, so tough for him. You're attached to her for life, boy!  He stands there looking exactly like an undertaker, but I guess he's not used to talking. I bet she never even shut up while they were doing the nasty deed. "Not like that! How many times do I have to tell you?! You're LYING! You never listen! Do it like that! Higher! Lower! Faster! Higher! I have to wash these sheets now with SOAP I paid for! Give me more money!"

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Give me more money!"

What really got to me was that the guy plaintiff was paying more child support than anyone else we have seen on this show, and the defendant was still sucking more money out of him little bits at a time, and that still wasn't enough for her entitlement, she just wanted more, more and more, and was loud and angry and indignant about it. The kid involved has my deepest sympathy, living with the harridan and constantly being told by her that her father doesn't care and doesn't pay his share.

• Love 8

We don't need no stinkin' badgers! 

I believe that JJ let the harridan keep blathering so the poor ex would have a lot of her on the JJ tape to take to fambly court -- JJ even said that to him, but you could hardly hear it over her caterwauling.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, basiltherat said:

JJ even said that to him, but you could hardly hear it over her caterwauling.

Yes, she advised him to "let her talk." Just a few minutes of her vicious yammering shows just what she is.

1 hour ago, basiltherat said:

We don't need no stinkin' badgers! 

🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

3 p.m. reruns, usually 2016-

First-

Car Deal Doubt-Plaintiff car buyer gives defendant deposit of $1,000, and then changes her mind on purchasing the car, and defendant keeps the money.   Plaintiff had someone check out car, but couldn't talk to the person about the car until after the $1,000 deposit was made.  Defendant claims she never asked for her deposit back, but plaintiff has text messages proving she did ask for a refund.   Then defendant sold the car for $2500 two days later, making $3500 on a $2500 car.  $1,000 for plaintiff. 

Illegal Jeep Repo-Plaintiffs were buying a Jeep from defendants, never registered it in their name, never finished paying for the Jeep in the year.    Defendants repo'd the Jeep, and plaintiffs want their payments back.    There is also a ticket plaintiff received, that caused defendant's license to be suspended for non-payment of the ticket (because it was still registered in defendant's name).    The plaintiffs could have registered the Jeep, with a statement to DMV from the lien holder (seller).  Ticket went up to $780, but plaintiffs say they didn't have to pay the ticket off for six months.   $3,000 was purchase price, and they paid $2700, but only paid $2400 anyway.   JJ says plaintiff won't be getting money or Jeep back, to consider it rental, and at $200 a month it really was a rental.  Plaintiffs get nothing, defendants get $780 to pay the ticket, and get his license reinstated. 

Second-

My Brother Did It-Plaintiff / car owner suing brother/ drunk driver for damages to her car, when he crashed it while taking their 6-year-old niece to lunch.   He only had one beer (55 gallon drum size beer?).   Since defendant used his mother's phone, everyone thought it was the mother, but brother took the car.   After lunch and shopping with niece, he stopped at his baby mother's house, (Sister according to defendant was acting "Historical"). and claims baby momma jumped in the car, backed out, and hit something with the car.    Plaintiff gets $811.34. 

Suits, Safety and Flipping Cars-Plaintiff suing ex-roommate after their mutual car flipping business, that tanked.   Plaintiff suing defendant for mutual purchases.  Plaintiff called her mother when defendant assaulted her, personally someone assaults me I call the police.  Plaintiff also claims that defendant used her credit card to buy suits, and didn't pay her back.  She also claims he used her mental issues against her, to persuade her to open additional credit cards.  (Not much of this made any sense at all).   $652 to plaintiff for the clothes.     Plaintiff didn't succeed in filing a protective order request, but did file a police report.   Police report is actually civil complaint alleging all kinds of things, including the apartment rent.     There is no report on assault.   Complaint dismissed except for $652 for clothes purchase to plaintiff.    

• Love 2

5 p.m. reruns, 2018-2019 season-

First-

America Not So Great Again-An ex-convict who receives disability for PTSD from being shot in prison, moves in with a woman, and her family.   Even though he's considered mentally fragile, and  disabled the woman hires him as nanny for her special needs little girl, and I found that super creepy.  He also was trying to potty train the six year old child.   (I wondered where he was from the last time this aired, because I didn't catch it during the case.    Sadly I ran across an announcement that Mr. PTSD/father of the year and his ex or whatever she is, who have already had four kids taken away and placed for adoption, were having child number 5.   I hope CPS in California, or wherever they live were watching, and keeping a close eye on the situation, and save that baby)

Man has 4 biological kids with ex-wife, four or five, or six kids are out there.   Plaintiff says four kids are actually adopted by other people.   Christopher Clokey was arrested for parole violation, by going from Missouri to California (where Ms. O'Farrell lives), so he went back to prison for another year or so.   He lived with O'Farrell in 2014, then 2016, and then back after prison.   (I may be wrong on this, because I'm confused).   

Defendant was released to plaintiff's address (his ex-wife, who he calls his wife, was not eligible to have him move in. No, I don't understand it), in California from Missouri (where he was in prison).    

Plaintiff is suing defendant (ex-prisoner) for false restraining order, travel costs (she gave him the bus tickets, and expense money), a wardrobe (she sent him in prison for release to her home), and six months back rent.   Man never repaid plaintiff anything over the years, so she had no expectation of repayment.   Ms. O'Farrell was his payee for his Social Security Disability (that's not normal for regular disability), and cashed one check, and keeps it.  Man drives, and does everything else, but still gets disability, and has a payee?    As JJ says, he can do everything else other people do, drive, cook, tend children, make babies, etc, except he can't work.  Case dismissed (no expectation of repayment, and plaintiff received money from his one SSDI check).    

Second-

Landlord's Legal Troubles-A property manager denies having an inappropriate relationship with his ex-wife's divorce attorney when a former tenant accuses him posting a false eviction action on her credit report.    The attorney who represents the defendant's ex-wife is also the plaintiff's child's father's attorney in a current custody case.   About the same time the custody fight started, the eviction was posted on plaintiff's credit report.      

It gets really interesting, when defendant blurts out he did not have sexual relations with his wife's attorney, who represents the plaintiff's ex in the custody battle. (The Yelp reviews on this property management company are all 1 stars).     

Plaintiff claims she had to move out of apartment after another tenant attacked her, and she and her son moved out immediately.    Plaintiff is suing ex landlord for putting a bogus eviction on her credit report after she moved out.   Eviction happened in 2012 through 2013, and started after she moved to a shelter, and had a protective order, and police report to show the property manager. . Other tenant was ultimately convicted, and sentenced to prison for the assault, after plaintiff was evicted.    Defendant placed the eviction information on the plaintiff's credit record only recently (six years later), and plaintiff now has trouble renting apartments.       Plaintiff gets $5,000.

(Tomorrow's second episode has a really bad dog attack)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

In the credit report case, why do I get the feeling the plaintiff wasn’t telling the whole story? I got Fragile Femme vibes from her. Not to victim blame, but she seemed a little dramatic. And even though the property manager was kinda shady, I believe him when he says she couldn’t pay her rent. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, 27bored said:

In the credit report case, why do I get the feeling the plaintiff wasn’t telling the whole story?

Possibly not, but the assailant did go to jail for a year. These days that's a harsh sentence so he must have done something pretty bad to her. He already had a record though, so it seems the management company didn't check him out thoroughly enough.

I wonder how long the def has been waiting to quote Bill Clinton? Was he expecting applause? A laugh from the audience? Admittedly, the idea of that little mousy, whisker-twitching character having "relations" with anyone is pretty funny.

And when plaintiff went to a shelter for a month or so with her kid, why didn't she send the child to his father, since she said they share custody 50/50? I findi it hard to imagine the child's father would be okay with him living in a shelter and would say, "Nope. Keep him there. It's not my turn to have to take him."

The whole thing was a bit weird/bizarre/vague and the only thing I really believed is that the plaintiff was assaulted in some way.  The lack of details (or details we were not privy to) made it sound like rape.

• Love 4

3 p.m. reruns, probably 2016-

First-

Landlord Lease Breakers-Plaintiffs wanted tenants with signed lease out early.     Former landlords want money for unpaid rent, damages, water bill, and who knows what.  Defendants rented house from plaintiffs, but wanted to stay out lease period (three months remained).  Plaintiffs said tenants were violating the lease, had unpaid water bill, and village code violations, and late rent payments.  Tenants move out two months before lease expired.   Security deposit was $400.  Plaintiff's witness is the former tenant, who moved into the house and is the current tenant.   Defendants took the landlord's washer and dryer with them, and it gets returned to the landlords.   Case dismissed, with return of washer and dryer.  

Drinking and Car Totaling-Plaintiff suing former defendant for totaling his car after a night of drinking.   Defendant hit snow bank with plaintiff's car.   There is an accident report by police, and a domestic violence report between the two men.  (I have to commend the announcer for pronouncing the litigants very complicated names).  Defendant paid the deductible for car, however plaintiff denies this.   Police report outlines damages to car, and it wasn't totaled at the accident scene, but plaintiff claims there was more damage from accident.      Defendant's phone croaked (again).  (The most imperiled cell phones on earth belong to JJ litigants, they always die a horrible death).      Case dismissed.  

Second-

French Bulldog Breeding Battle-(Case hasn't started and I officially hate both of the breeders) Plaintiff bulldog breeder studded her boy out to breed the defendant's female, in return for pick of litter.   There's actually a written contract.   The female was artificially inseminated, and had five puppies.  Six weeks late plaintiff went to look at the puppies, and decided on pick, took it home, and intended to sell puppy to her witness, who wanted to breed Frenchies too.   Plaintiff took puppy home, at six weeks, wanted DNA proof of puppy parentage.   Plaintiff claims puppy wasn't the right color genetics it was claimed to be, and there is an expert witness.   The defendant wanted to swap out puppy, and plaintiff had already sold puppy for $15k.   Plaintiff is a loon., she accepted the puppy, resold it, and still wants more.   Cases dismissed.      

DUI Meets the Company Credit Card-Plaintiff business owner suing former employee who got a DUI, and used company credit cards to bail himself out.   He plead the DUI out. Bail was $2,245 on the cards.  Plaintiff receives $2245.    Defendant is still an idiot, who endangers everyone on the road.  Other claim by plaintiff is stupid.  Defendant thinks he should get lost wages, and bonus money after a DUI.    $1950 was posted to the credit card by the courts two days before this hearing, so plaintiff gets $295.   

• Love 1

5 p.m., 2018-2019 reruns-

First-

Pepper Spray Showdown in Atlanta-Two women were fighting over some unemployed loser.    Defendant has twins with loser boyfriend, who has apparently never been employed.   Plaintiff claims loser boyfriend contacted her, said he had no kids.   The two women fought, and plaintiff later came to CDC (where defendant works), and threatened defendant, and sent her photos of guns.   Plaintiff ambushed defendant at gas station, and plaintiff pepper sprayed defendant .  Plaintiff tried to get a protective order, claiming defendant attacked her, instead defendant has a temporary protective order.   Plaintiff was arrested and spent six days in jail for the attack.   Plaintiff claims she didn't get a restraining order against defendant.   Video is of defendant cruising past the plaintiff's house (they all live in the same neighborhood).   Plaintiff case dismissed, defendant gets $500. 

JJ asks plaintiff if she's cuckoo, and she says yes, she is a little bit.  

Charge Party With the Company Credit Card-Defendant fired after three accidents in company trucks in the same year.     After firing, defendant used the company credit card to pay his cell phone bill for two months.   Defendant says card was on file, and he didn't do it deliberately, even though it paid his three months of his back cell phone bill, and another month of bill.   Defendant claims plaintiff forgave the money, plaintiff gets $739.38.

Second-

Pit Bull's Eye Poked Out-Plaintiff's dog was attacked by pit bull, and he was hitting the dog, and poked it in the eye to make it let go of his dog's leg (This is 29 Palms, and plaintiff is a Marine).   Defendant is the adult daughter (37 years old) living with dad, and has the pit bull.   Plaintiff was walking his dog at noon on a leash,  saw pit in the fenced yard, and then dog breaks out of the gate only secured by a bunji cord.      JJ is distressed by allegations from defendant daughter, in her written statement.     Pit charges plaintiff, and bit man on his arm, and pit latched onto plaintiff's dog's leg.    A neighbor gave shelter in his yard to plaintiff and injured dog.   Defendant father has sign on his gate saying "Bad Ass Dog on Duty" (something is wrong with defendant father).    Defendant denies plaintiff asked for vet bills, and (plaintiff mutters Tweaker, and no one says a word to him about it).     Pit was quarantined, because they didn't have shot records of rabies vaccination.   

Defendant claims plaintiff, and his dog came onto her yard inside the gate, and attack was all his fault.    Defendant claims plaintiff viciously attacked her and her dog without provocation.    Defendant daughter claims plaintiff demanded sexual favors from her to drop this case, and the vet bills.     (As plaintiff puts it, he wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole).   Defendant claims it's just prejudice against pit bulls.   Plaintiff $700+ for vet bills.  Defendant and her father are out of control in the hall-terview.   

(Every time I see this case, I thank heaven that I didn't apply for that job at 29 Palms.   When I asked the Marines at work about the job, and living there, they were horrified I would even consider living in that town.   I really wasn't thinking of moving, but it was cute seeing their reactions).    The defendant daughter was wild, and crazy, especially ranting that being against pits is racism.   Her  father was totally out of touch with reality, and he seemed more compromised than she did.     

Outrageous Roommate-Plaintiff suing because former sublet for two months, didn't pay rent for four months instead of two, and swears plaintiff begged her to stay without paying rent.  Plaintiff is suing for rent, towing fees, and other stuff.  Defendant only has a part time job, never paid rent, and the new roommate was left the expired parking permit by the defendant when she finally moved.   $912 to plaintiff.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Pit Bull's Eye Poked Out-

The dog has an arm and the defendant had no teeth.
I can't believe she tried to pull the race card in defense of her ridiculous dog.*

*Don't write to me, and etc. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Claire76 said:

I can't believe she tried to pull the race card in defense of her ridiculous dog.*

I'm a dog lover yet a very anti-pitter.  The "race card" is a new slam that pit apologists throw out when confronted by breed/maul/death statistics.  They claim questioning the bad behavior is just the same as stereotyping a human race.

That crazy tweaking chick is JJ gold.  I kept expecting her to lean over the podium and snort a rail.  Clearly, she doesn't go too long without a bump.

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Pepper Spray Showdown in Atlanta-Two women were fighting over some unemployed loser.

Once again, two beasts snarling in the streets over some worthless dick.  Then immortalizing their stupid selves on the phone.  Pre cell phone days how the hell did idiots publicly embarrass themselves? 

Our litigants work really hard at documenting their stupid choices even to the point of self incrimination.  SMH

Edited by zillabreeze
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

I'm a dog lover yet a very anti-pitter.  The "race card" is a new slam that pit apologists throw out went confronted by breed/maul/death statistics.  They claim questioning the bad behavior is just the same stereotyping a human race.

That crazy tweaking chick is JJ gold.  I kept expecting her to lean over the podium and snort a rail.  Clearly, she doesn't go too long without a bump.

Once again, two beasts snarling in the streets over some worthless dick.  Then immortalizing their stupid selves on the phone.  Pre cell phone days how the hell did idiots publicly embarrass themselves? 

Our litigants work really hard at documenting their stupid choices even to the point of self incrimination.  SMH

My husband bought a pit for our acreage when our daughter was very young. And he knows how to train a dog. When our daughter was 5, she was sitting on the step outside the house, as she did every day, the dog -the same age- who had previously been very protective of her, suddenly lunged at her face and ripped her bottom lip half off. We've had many dogs since (no pits or pit mixes) and NONE of them have been a problem. So, I don't really have a problem when JJ reads out the letter from the grandfather of the injured child. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

The plaintiff sent a picture of her holding a gun to the defendant's boyfriend through Facebook. Through Facebook. I couldn't believe it, even for this show.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

The plaintiff sent a picture of her holding a gun to the defendant's boyfriend through Facebook. Through Facebook. I couldn't believe it, even for this show.

Criminals get nailed all the time because they just can't resist the urge to post their dumbassedness.  I guess that's a good thing for law enforcement.

I'm also amazed at what these "women" humiliate themselves over.  It's never a CEO, doctor, celebrity or star athlete!  They are acting like honey badgers (👋 Angela H) over dudes in jail, fresh out of jail, headed to jail or just laying at the house doing nothing.  I mean, WTF? 

When I was young, it was easy as hell to get laid by at least middle management dudes.  I certainly never had to spar over one, there was always another willing weenie three barstools over.  These modern girls are working way too hard at it.😁

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I'm a dog lover yet a very anti-pitter.  The "race card" is a new slam that pit apologists throw out when confronted by breed/maul/death statistics.  They claim questioning the bad behavior is just the same as stereotyping a human race.

I was appalled at her throwing the race card at a DOG.  I do know all about their proclivities, my brother just this last week found two of them in his fenced yard.  They were mauling his miniature dachshund (she is okay, thankfully)  They had destroyed his fence, so he fixed it and a little later that day, they had broken through his NEIGHBOR'S fence to get at the little dog!  The pits are currently residing at the pound.

Just had to tell you, that bit about snorting a rail made me spit out my coffee!  Hee!

• Love 4

They were mauling his miniature dachshund (she is okay, thankfully)

Heartbreaking to see your baby in a horrible situation like that!  Glad your bro got there in time.  I flove dachs!  The highlight of our giant Oktoberfest here is the dachs agility trials!  I could watch those little squirts run around for hours.

I take my deep hatred for pits to another forum.  With a mauling in the news everyday, I have to vent somewhere.

Just had to tell you, that bit about snorting a rail made me spit out my coffee!  Hee!

My pleasure.  I let out a little cheer when I saw who our rerun was today.  She was about to ratchet those last coupla teef right out of her mouth.

I don't know where I picked up such vulgar words as bump and rail.  Maybe novels?  I read a lot back in the 80's.😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

When I was young, it was easy as hell to get laid by at least middle management dudes.  I certainly never had to spar over one, there was always another willing weenie three barstools over. 

No kidding! I even had one with a private plane hit on me. Never would it have occurred to me to pick up some jobless bum hanging around a gas station, who lives with his mother, has 4 kids he doesn't support and just got out of jail, let alone fight over him! I had a boyfriend leave me for someone else, yet I controlled my urge to march over to her place and issue a challenge to do battle over him. Maybe I should have because I'm sure that seeing my prowess in hand-to-hand combat would have brought him running back to me with declarations of undying love. 🙄

I didn't even key her car or smash her windshield.

The terminally desperate women on this show can't just be a few aberrations. They must be legion and they have created this line of males who may be dumb, ugly, amoral, unemployed, druggie losers, but have huge egos. 

Skipped the pepper spray ep. Just the description of it on my DVR was enough horror for me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Even after the love muffin in the pepper spray case denied he had kids to the plaintiff, the defendant is still running with the loser, and he was her witness.   Of course, many times 'witness' really means they wanted the free flight, hotel, and a couple of meals from JJ and Byrd.     I bet that loser is still sitting on the defendant's couch, being supported by her, and still trolling for other desperate women.     

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

prowess in hand-to-hand combat would have brought him running back to me with declarations of undying love

Because rolling around and screeching  in the street is a really sexy look.

53 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

losers, but have huge egos. 

I bet more than a few congratulate themselves for being the Prize at the  cage match.

4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet that loser is still sitting on the defendant's couch, being supported by her, and still trolling for other desperate women

I don't remember this level of desperation back in the Jurassic Period.  There were guys you married/lived with, guys you dated in public and the occasional bad boy that was a fun roll in the hay.  You never ever blurred the categories and NONE of them got paid a stud fee.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

We got married when I was 17 and hubby was 23 (55 years ago).  Can't tell you how many times during JJ, People's Court, and Catfish that we look at each other and say, "Our lives are SOOOOO boring.  Thank goodness."

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I don't know where I picked up such vulgar words as bump and rail.  Maybe novels?  I read a lot back in the 80's.😉

I personally got most of my drug references due to reading "Bright Lights, Big City" by Jay McInerny (probably spelled that wrong).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, DoctorK said:

I am not sure that it is their egos that are huge.

If there are women who will take on these types of genetically male persons(I can't call them "men") give them money, support them, bail them out of jail and are willing to be taken advantage of in every way it's possible and be abused ("He knocked out my front teeth so I only stayed with him 3 or 4 months after that") because said creep/fugly loser/abuser/alcoholic has a large penis, they deserve everything they get. I do not believe that's part of the equation. If all they care about is an above-averaged sized unit, they could buy a giant dildo for which they would not have to buy cars and giant TVs and which would not knock their teeth out. Well, hopefully not.  😮

Edited by AngelaHunter
Wine
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

5 p.m., 2018-2019 reruns-

First-

Pepper Spray Showdown in Atlanta-Two women were fighting over some unemployed loser.    Defendant has twins with loser boyfriend, who has apparently never been employed.   Plaintiff claims loser boyfriend contacted her, said he had no kids.   The two women fought, and plaintiff later came to CDC (where defendant works), and threatened defendant, and sent her photos of guns.   Plaintiff ambushed defendant at gas station, and plaintiff pepper sprayed defendant .  Plaintiff tried to get a protective order, claiming defendant attacked her, instead defendant has a temporary protective order.   Plaintiff was arrested and spent six days in jail for the attack.   Plaintiff claims she didn't get a restraining order against defendant.   Video is of defendant cruising past the plaintiff's house (they all live in the same neighborhood).   Plaintiff case dismissed, defendant gets $500. 

JJ asks plaintiff if she's cuckoo, and she says yes, she is a little bit.  

This has probably been discussed, but I noticed it viewing the above episode.

Camera on plaintiff/defendant = crystal clear.

Camera on JJ = soft focus/Vaseline on camera lens/blurred/Lucille Ball in her movie version of Mame.

Some profile shots of JJ where Byrd was retrieving and delivering evidence were more 'accurate'/less forgiving.

Ah, vanity.................

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

5 p.m. reruns, 2018-2019 season-

First-(Sorry but I absolutely disagree with JJ on both case decisions)-

Six Dachshunds Wreak Havoc-JJ thinks people who rented their house for five weeks to two people who had six dachshunds (they breed them, so there were a lot more than six) made a bundle on rent.   They get nothing for the damage the people and their confined dogs did to their rental house.   I bet there were multiple litters, since five were breeding animals.   What kind of idiot breeds a 12 year old dog.    Tenant and daughter both smoke too, but claim they never smoked inside, and never made a non-refundable pet deposit, per the lease.  Plaintiffs get nothing.  (I've seen registered dog puppy mills, I bet those puppies were never out of that room their entire lives).

Egged House Payback-Plaintiff's house was egged by entitled twits, and JJ says $600 will cover the damage.   Wrong, the vinyl siding will have to be replaced, and good luck getting it to match.    This girl should have had major charges, and some jail time.   Bet she still pulls this garbage, and destroys what other people own. This little vandal is standing there smirking, next to her enabler father who can barely stop himself from laughing out loud at the plaintiff's damage.  JJ refuses to let the woman get money for replacing the door, and siding.   $250 for plaintiff, and that is ridiculous.    

Second-

I Won't Rat Out a Friend-(Young man who had huge party at his place won't tell which of his friends hit, and left after smashing the plaintiff's parked car.   This is the young man who does nothing, and just has big parties. Man and fiance, both 20, have a 1 year old kid, he inherited from his father, and does nothing useful). 20 year old defendant was also serving liquor, and drinking.  Plaintiff car was hit at 2 a.m. or so, when defendant's friends were leaving party.     When fiance walked out into the parking lot a bunch of people were standing around the damaged car, laughing and taking cell phone pictures.     Fiance of plaintiff knocked on 80 doors in the condo to find out who had the party, and who hit plaintiff's car.   A neighbor's door bell camera taped the accident, and the hilarity from the party guests, and defendant is on video looking at the crashed car.   There are texts between litigants, and defendant says that he knows who hit the car, and now denies it. 

Plaintiff gets $  2,555.  

Bartender Blackmail-Plaintiff gave defendant $1500 cash, because he claims she was stealing from the bar he was going to purchase.    Plaintiff claims money was a loan to defendant for his car replacement.     $1200 to plaintiff.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

(Sorry but I absolutely disagree with JJ on both case decisions)

You are not the only one. Two more nonsensical decisions from JJ that do not get more reasonable on repeat.

In the first case she applies the principle that in HER America, no one (except herself, of course) is allowed to enjoy the benefits of a windfall if it can be arbitrarily applied by her to offset damages. The profits resulting from the rental and the compensation arising form the damages were two completely distinct issues and should have been treated as such. I also bet that if JJ had a rental property and it was left in such a mess, she would not have sucked it up: the National Guard would have been called in, at the very least!

In the egging case, she displayed her frequent tendency to speak with the authority that only ignorance can confer on people; she knew ABSOLUTELY how to clean up egg drippings, a very insidious substance, and that it could not any damage to the siding's material.  Her ruling only served to reinforce the smirking little delinquent's conviction that she really did not do anything wrong, a position also presented by her idiot father.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Camera on JJ = soft focus/Vaseline on camera lens/blurred/Lucille Ball in her movie version of Mame.

HeeHee!  The "Doris Day" lens.  Now, I'll be completely distracted!

I've always figured that with her $$$ that she has an awesome nip/tuck guy.  For 70+ it's good work!  No pulled back eyes or over filled lips for the "duck in a wind tunnel" look.

Someone at least has to work on her ears!  Regular old ears would never support those eleventy carat boulders.

Now, JM has good work too, on her face, but her hands and neck need a little visit.

Not that my old ass has given this any thought...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1