Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

Oh, gawd, you people weren't exaggerating. First is Bridezilla, who thinks there is a dress on the planet that is going to make that 10lbs-of-ball bearings-in-a-5lb-bag body look good? Oh, the pain and suffering! And the news people in her area must be desperate for news if they raced to cover this Story of the Decade. That pic? LOL! She was so frickin' dumb, as was her frog-faced witness, it boggled the mind. And she wants to argue with JJ that the libelous and misleading pic she supplied to the media for their breaking story wasn't the ONLY pic, so it's okay. Def. was dressed like a character in a Tim Burton movie but I'm glad she got 2500$ and dumbass bride gets zippedy-do-dah.

Speaking of "dumb" what about Casey Craven, dumbest of dumb blondes, who drives backwards down a street and hits another car? Who screws some guy and then "finds out" she's knocked up (Gee, how did that happen?" thinks mental m***** Casey)and proudly announces that fact here? Yeah, congrats, you numbnuts. Poor kid. Plaintiff was an utter fool to give this brainless bimbo a nickel.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, DoctorK said:

It looked to me like the fabric backed vinyl you can get from fabric stores, like the material used for hot tub covers and is waterproof and mostly air tight. Based on that I was worried she would over heat and pass out, until I saw a closeup where the upper part was lace so I think her two huge frontal radiators had enough air flow to keep her conscious.

I thought I was watching one of those wacky unconventional design challenges on Project Runway. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

The defendant in the wedding dress case appeared to have fashioned her outfit from about three black heavy-duty trash bags.  If that’s an example of her work then good grief, how could anyone hire her??

Right? The judgment in her favor should have been nullified by the worse damage to her reputation done by that GLAD Couture of her own making.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

P. went on a local TV show with the awful dress the dressmaker made. 

I wonder how starved for content that TV show was to chase down a story about a happy-hands-at-home-designer who delivered a less-than-wearable wedding dress. That's not some crime-of-the-century shit, it's more or less a fact of life. 

Oh, and here's her website. (If Plaintiff Danielle Burke took one look at that and thought it was a good idea to hire the Defendant to design her wedding gown then she definitely got what she paid for.)  The best part is she identifies herself on the home page of her site as "Professional Seamstress." Literally. I didn't put those quote marks in there to act as an ironic device.

I did very much enjoy the designer's outfit though. It looked one of those Project Runway challenges where the designers could only utilize items from a grocery store. 

24 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, and here's her website.

I want to know what this means: “Virtuous Woman Designs”. What, oh, what could they be?   What would a "virtuous" woman wear?  Or is she referring to herself as virtuous?

25 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

It looked one of those Project Runway challenges where the designers could only utilize items from a grocery store. 

Yeah! I used to watch that: "Your challenge is to create a chic outfit using only recycled coffee filters."

• Love 4

Actually, some of the unconventional challenge dresses looked a heck of a lot better than this.        I think what the plaintiff wore was ridiculous, and the wedding dress, and reception dresses were hideous, and I hope the photographer that took the wedding/reception pictures didn't have permanent eye damage from the reflection off the dresses.   And with a chest that large and saggy, nothing will look good without boning in the bodice to hoist everything up, and keep it there.     I'm a veteran of many seasons of Bridezillas, and Say Yes To The Dress, so I know this.     

I looked at the front page of Couture de Hefty's website, and she does dresses for the modest woman.   However, that stuff she did for the plaintiff was full on skank ho, and nothing modest about it.  So apparently it's virtuous, modest fashion, except when you shell out $2,500 for skank dresses. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Actually, some of the unconventional challenge dresses looked a heck of a lot better than this.        I think what the plaintiff wore was ridiculous, and the wedding dress, and reception dresses were hideous, and I hope the photographer that took the wedding/reception pictures didn't have permanent eye damage from the reflection off the dresses.   And with a chest that large and saggy, nothing will look good without boning in the bodice to hoist everything up, and keep it there.     I'm a veteran of many seasons of Bridezillas, and Say Yes To The Dress, so I know this.     

Absolutely! I would love to hear what former PR judge Michael Kors would have to say about that trash bag concoction. He always had the best pithy remarks.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Lamb lady ....: looked a bit like Chelsea Handler..... but clearlv having some type of life crisis. Maybe hubby capitulated on the lamb living with them because of the endless  weeping and handwringing.

I thought she looked like Penelope Ann Miller.

17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Pregnant and Panicked-Defendant, with horrible voice borrowed money to cover her car insurance, and claims plaintiff paid it out of friendship, and it was a gift.  Preggo plaintiff met boyfriend, got knocked up, and then boyfriend moves in.       The plaintiff hits another car, runs away, and then calls plaintiff for help, so plaintiff gets car fixed, and defendant claims it was a gift too.   In the state where I live, you get 12 points on your license for vehicular hit and run, and I bet you can guess how many points you need to get your license suspended.   So I hope the neighbor that had their car dented, and the plaintiff left, figures out who did it and calls the police, and it's a similar number of points for hit and run.   The defendant is a total idiot, and I hope her kid has more sense.

I really hate the huge cutouts on the plaintiff's sleeves.      Plaintiff gets $780 back, but I hope the cops were watching, and whoever's car was hit connects the dots.   

I was the victim of a hit-and-run years ago.  Thankfully my damage wasn't super bad, but the person who hit me left a ton of broken aftermarket plastic car parts at the scene.  It happened in the middle of the night - My husband took my car to work to have the oil changed.  Damage was on the passenger side and didn't see it.  We lived along a busy road - the main one through town.  The cops told me not to get my hopes up, and took the car parts.  About 20 minutes later, they called me.  He said "I was on my way back to the station and saw a black car with a lot of broken plastic aftermarket parts on it parked ONE BLOCK from the station".  He put it back together like a puzzle.  He ran the plate and went to the house and a teenager was rousted out of bed, looking hungover.  He denied adamantly hitting anyone, but had no explanation for the bad damage to his car.  The cop thought that the kid figured it would be better to get a hit and run than an underage DUI.  Mr. Funky wondered if the loser defendant in the case was on a suspended license, or something similar, and figured a hit and run (IF she got caught) would be better.

12 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

I wonder how starved for content that TV show was to chase down a story about a happy-hands-at-home-designer who delivered a less-than-wearable wedding dress. That's not some crime-of-the-century shit, it's more or less a fact of life. 

Oh, and here's her website. (If Plaintiff Danielle Burke took one look at that and thought it was a good idea to hire the Defendant to design her wedding gown then she definitely got what she paid for.)  The best part is she identifies herself on the home page of her site as "Professional Seamstress." Literally. I didn't put those quote marks in there to act as an ironic device.

I did very much enjoy the designer's outfit though. It looked one of those Project Runway challenges where the designers could only utilize items from a grocery store. 

She said she called "Help Me Howard".  Our local news does something similar called "Action 16", where they take consumer complaints from viewers and try to get them resolution.  I love how she kept trying to push the blame off on the TV channel - "They TOLD me to do that".  Well, who called them in the first place?  And she could have said "No, that's not a fair representation".  If they didn't report it correctly, she could have demanded a retraction or update.  I hope someone sends "Help Me Howard" a copy of the show to send one of several possible messages, depending on how badly she played them, or how much they manipulated the story.

58 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Then we had Cristiano DeMarco, he of the Perpetual Heartbreak. He is a tiny little slippery loser who announces how he hopes to file for bankruptcy soon, as though it's a some kind of brilliant business coup. He's such a loser he had TWO cars repossesed, so rents one from plaintiff so he can do his taxi or ride-share or whatever crap he does. He continues to be a loser as he has to pay 57$/day to rent a car, no doubt leaving him with a near-zero income. He damaged the car (of course he did) but won't pay. "We didn't have no contract," he informs JJ, who can't take it anymore and goes all Mr. Spock on his ass: "You are employing a double negative, sir!" His heartbreak follows him out to the hall, where he shakes his head sadly and informs us, "It's heartbreaking" before toddling off down to the end of Lonely Street, at the Heartbreak Hotel, I guess.

I had a friend (who has since passed away) who drove for Uber and Lyft when his job as a housing inspector dried up when the housing bubble burst (he was an independent contractor).  He did well at first, but soon enough he found out that so many people were driving for Uber and/or Lyft, that he had very few opportunities for pick-ups, and he was having issues with other drivers, who gave free snacks and candy and other things, and he could not afford to do so, so his ratings went down, creating more issues.  It's extremely hard to make more than pocket money doing rideshare, especially when you factor in costs of fuel, car payments, taxes that Uber and Lyft do not take off of your pay (that you are responsible to pay), etc.  Amazon is doing something similar with hiring people to be independent contract package delivery people at the attractive rate of $20/hour, but when you factor in costs and taxes, they're making less than minimum wage, and even then, can't get enough work to make a full time living at it, but it demands a lot of time.  So many people fall for that stuff and fail to understand all of the consequences, and think it's easy money. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

The defendant in the wedding dress case appeared to have fashioned her outfit from about three black heavy-duty trash bags.  If that’s an example of her work then good grief, how could anyone hire her??

So often with these seamtress and salon/hairdresser cases I look at the "professional" and wonder why on earth people would trust them to do their hair or dress. I mean, we just had woolly bear (almost) salon lady, and today we have hefty bag lady/dress maker... well, I guess a big reason is people are after a royal wedding dress for $500

It was kind of neat to see someone actually win a slander case

Oh, and then I kept reading and saw the link to her website and REALLY wonder - some of those dresses look like shower curtains, while other look to be made out of bedsheets - while model wears the pillow case on her head

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Okay, so watched "Little Bo Peep" last night and did she bring the crazy or what? Her husband disagreed with keeping a sheep in the house? She's lucky he didn't throw her out on her crazy ass - a woman who has a nervous breakdown/loses her mind while she gives away her sheep, which is now living on a beautiful farm with others of its kind. It's not like the defs told her they were going to turn Lambie into lamb chops. I know what sheep manure smells like. It's sickening even from a great distance, never mind in your living room. Sheep are not housepets, you dingbat. Omg.

gotta give it to the nutjob, hand rearing a lamb had to be quite a job. Still, if I remember right (and if she's to be believed) she lives on a 2 1/2 property with a barn - why the hell was she raising the lamb in the house. I get maybe the first few nights when she would have been getting up multiple times during the night for feeding - but how long was the lamb going to be sleeping in the guest bedroom? Didn't she tell us she had a barn, but it wouldn't be good for the lamb to sleep in? Does that mean companion/playmate would have also been bunking in the house? Other thing was I totally believed farm girl, with the horrible hair choice, that lamb has something going on with her front legs. And P acts like this is first time she's learning this. Makes me wonder if she had the lamb vet checked after buying it off CL - and yes, lambs need vaccinations according to quicky google check.

Then we had Cristiano DeMarco, he of the Perpetual Heartbreak. He is a tiny little slippery loser who announces how he hopes to file for bankruptcy soon, as though it's a some kind of brilliant business coup. He's such a loser he had TWO cars repossesed, so rents one from plaintiff so he can do his taxi or ride-share or whatever crap he does. He continues to be a loser as he has to pay 57$/day to rent a car, no doubt leaving him with a near-zero income. He damaged the car (of course he did) but won't pay. "We didn't have no contract," he informs JJ, who can't take it anymore and goes all Mr. Spock on his ass: "You are employing a double negative, sir!" His heartbreak follows him out to the hall, where he shakes his head sadly and informs us, "It's heartbreaking" before toddling off down to the end of Lonely Street, at the Heartbreak Hotel, I guess.

IIRC, he said he was averaging around $100 a day - before paying the $57 for the car - not even looking at gas and other expenses. Wow, no wonder he's going bankrupt.

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, SRTouch said:

So often with these seamtress and salon/hairdresser cases I look at the "professional" and wonder why on earth people would trust them to do their hair or dress. I mean, we just had woolly bear (almost) salon lady, and today we have hefty bag lady/dress maker... well, I guess a big reason is people are after a royal wedding dress for $500

It was kind of near to see someone actually win a slander case

Yeah, I don’t know how JJ keeps from laughing her head off half the time.  I suppose after so many years it just becomes sad rather than funny...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

Yeah, I don’t know how JJ keeps from laughing her head off half the time.  I suppose after so many years it just becomes sad rather than funny...

Yep (not 'yep,' 'yep' is not an answer, 'yes' or 'no' is an answer) having to listen to people trying to make their case without ever having learned to speak intelligently. Then, there's 'like' and 'basically.' What is really a hoot is when we get a litigant who has been arrested a gazillion times... have you ever been arrested? - Yes - How many times? - Uh, 5 or 6, maybe, not really sure - why were you arrested? - a warrant - what was the warrant for, what were you charged with? - A parole violation - on and on, until we learn the litigant really and truly can't remember what he/she was arrested for THAT time.... but knows/uses all the catch words.... not drunk, but intoxicated - didn't get in a fight, but an altercation, etc (ok, Silly(cat) just came and laid down on my hand, so can only see half the screen and can't type anymore)

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, SRTouch said:

. Makes me wonder if she had the lamb vet checked after buying it off CL - and yes, lambs need vaccinations according to quicky google check.

You know she didn't. You know such pedestrian tasks didn't fit in with her Bo Peep fantasy. If she had, she would have mentioned that. Farmers often have to raise newborn animals by hand, for whatever reason (mother rejects, is unable to nurse) but they know you can't keep livestock in the house. You also can't put a tiny lamb in a barn by itself and not doing them any favours raising them isolated from their own kind. These are flock/prey animals and don't do well alone. No one would keep a 4-month old sheep in their house. This woman is nuts and needs something to fill her time. She could go volunteer at an animal shelter or do something else useful, other than suing the people who gave her lamb a good home, even when no doubt it has some physical problems from lack of proper care or feeding from whatever idiot initially peddled it on CL. Lambs are too cute, but they aren't kittens or puppies and they grow into sheep very quickly.

4 hours ago, SRTouch said:

IIRC, he said he was averaging around $100 a day - before paying the $57 for the car - not even looking at gas and other expenses.

He said that, but I didn't believe one word from his ungrammatical piehole. I think he just did this to make his bankruptcy case better.

• Love 8

Pet Sitter from Hell lets Dog Dig Out of Her Yard and Get Killed by a Car-  Dog sitter was recommended by the woman's vet, and I hope she told the vet what an idiot she is, and what happened. A so-called animal activist, who is apparently drunk or stoned, and probably always is, was supposed to stay at a woman's house, take care of her four dogs, and takes the dogs back to her home instead.    The 'animal activist' part confuses me, or is the pet sitter, really one of those animal activists that thinks all pets should be allowed to run free in the wild, to get hit by cars and starve?     One dog dug out from under the fence, and got hit by a car.     The pet sitter won't shut the hell up, and keeps talking over Judge Judy.     Defendant claims harassment, stalking by sitting in front of her place of employment, and made reports to CPS about some kids, not hers.     I guess the idiot pet sitter is a nanny or something.        Byrd clearly wanted to beat the defendant into a bloody pulp, and if it wasn't a ratings sweeps month I'm sure the defendant Cruella Deville would have been booted out long before the end of the case.      Plaintiff gets $1,500.

Woman Leases Car for Ex-Friend-Idiot leases a Honda for the defendant, and defendant has a long history of getting cars repossessed, and that makes the plaintiff stupid.     Defendant claims she was giving rides to plaintiff, etc. , and defendant didn't have enough money for lease.    Plaintiff had car registered, and her name, and defendant's on insurance.      (This is DVR'd, so the weather service decided to tell me it's raining).       Plaintiff is whining because the defendant owes for at least on unpaid parking ticket (P.'s getting that), excess mileage  (P.'s not getting that, since she can't prove who did the mileage), and wants the defendant to pay what she agreed to.     The defendant has a weird little top bun.     The plaintiff only gets $84 for the traffic ticket and nothing else.  Defendant still doesn't think that a person who doesn't pay their bills is a bad risk, and plaintiff had a DUI after this all happened too.  

Woman Left Dying on Bathroom Floor and Wants Unpaid Rent, Medical Bills, and False Restraining Order-Plaintiff is another idiot, and thinks that defendant was going to take care of her financially forever, in return for moving with him to Las Vegas.   Defendant still has a jointly owned truck, and took motorcycle helmets.   Defendant sold the motorcycle in April, when they still lived together.    One month rent, for an apartment she was alone in for a month.    Plaintiff left his property behind in the apartment, and got evicted after she didn't pay rent for month (I suspect an extended stay or something like that).     Defendant tried to get a restraining order against plaintiff, but judge said no.       

Defendant is trying to get the truck solely in his name by refinancing.  He claims he'll see his bank to refinance when he goes back home.     He wants his name off the apartment lease, and JJ almost wets her pants laughing for obvious reasons.       Plaintiff sent a dick pic to his relatives saying he sends these to many women, and he claims she stalks him, but brings no proof.   I guess they got an apartment lease.    Plaintiff claims he left her dying on the bathroom floor, except she seems to be breathing just fine.   Unfortunately, I really wanted to know about the 'dying on the bathroom floor' but it wasn't discussed.  Plaintiff seems like a bunny boiler to me, and I hope her new fiance watched this.  Most of the extended stay places allow monthly leases too, so I bet that's what the lease was for.   Plaintiff gets $500 for the false restraining order. 

5K Credit Card Free Ride-Plaintiff stayed for two days with defendants, with her son, and I guess the male defendant is the father of her kid?   The defendant woman sounds like a guy with a very deep voice.      Plaintiff claims defendant woman borrowed her credit card.   Defendants claim the plaintiff and her son stayed with them.       Defendant woman gets $3k a month disability, and worker's comp.      Plaintiff loaned her credit card to defendant woman, and defendants claim the credit card use was in lieu of rent.    Defendant woman claims the Plaintiff was having panic attacks after assault from her boyfriend, and claims she stayed two months with her.    JJ wants texts from plaintiff that address the credit card use in lieu of rent, and the defendant man has nothing.     Plaintiff gets $5,000.       

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

Dog sitter, animal activist ? Looked a wee bit like Ashley Judd. 

Stories like this are why I have never left my pets with anyone other than family who already live with me. Won’t take a chance. It’s shocking how cavilier people are about other people’s pets. I had a canvasser stop by the other night to remind me to vote and as I am speaking to him thru the door with my two Doxies at my feet, he just opens the screen door to hand me a flyer. Out go the dogs! Luckily they stayed on the porch and I was able to corral them back in but the kid just stood there, no apology..: his parting words were “Make sure to vote for So and So!! 

• Love 6

The pet sitter case was horrible.     The pet sitter lies about everything she did, broke every condition of  the pet sitting job, gets a dog killed, and has lame excuses for everything.     I wanted to punch the pet sitter in the face so badly, and the thought that she apparently has some kind of job watching kids scares me to death.     I felt so sorry for the dog owner, and wonder if the idiot pet sitter will ever leave her alone.      The pet sitter certainly had a lot of excuses, but if someone was staying in the owner's house, she wouldn't have needed a pet sitter would she?   

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Woman Left Dying on Bathroom Floor and Wants Unpaid Rent, Medical Bills, and False Restraining Order

You women, stop making us all look bad day in and day out. Ms. Smith, who looks at least 50, races off from Oklahoma to Nevada on the vow from some no-credit, brokeass loser Prince Charming with 4 teeth total, is going to "take care" of her, get her medical insurance and I guess declare undying love forever and a day. She does all this after she knows he posts pictures of his disgusting, nasty, naked weewee online. Eww! Gross! You know how many women want some of that? Well, sadly, most of the women we see on THIS show would jump at the chance. He can't even buy his own old car and she has to sign for it. He keeps it but can't get it taken out of her name in 4 months because of his hectic schedule of getting on with his life. Just a mad social whirl for that "dirtbag" isn't it? I really don't know why plaintiff stood there with such a smug smile as she outlines what a dickheaded POS def is. She wanted him, badly enough to uproot her whole life. She was dying on the floor of the john? That's the only part I found remotely interesting and we didn't even get to hear about her Crisis in the Bathroom.

15 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

5K Credit Card Free Ride-Plaintiff stayed for two days with defendants, with her son, and I guess the male defendant is the father of her kid?   

I had to stop watching this. More women doing damage to my sex. We present Brian Buckley, a porcine, flat-headed, shockingly pallid, repulsive slug. He doesn't even work, yet at least THREE women found and find him terrifically appealing. Hot stuff, is Brian! His latest squeeze, the deep-voiced nurse, doesn't work either. She gets 3K/month because her back hurts, so why should Brian work? He can feed at the trough of her benefits and she's only too happy to let him. I don't know if plaintiff - one of Brian's former squeezes who wanted to breed with him - is completely insane or not, with the panic attacks or not and the boyfriend who beats her up. Who cares if she picks another loser who beats her to death, other than that there are a bunch of kids being subjected to the disgraceful doings of all these losers/creeps/parasites?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

You know she didn't. You know such pedestrian tasks didn't fit in with her Bo Peep fantasy. If she had, she would have mentioned that. Farmers often have to raise newborn animals by hand, for whatever reason (mother rejects, is unable to nurse) but they know you can't keep livestock in the house. You also can't put a tiny lamb in a barn by itself and not doing them any favours raising them isolated from their own kind. These are flock/prey animals and don't do well alone. No one would keep a 4-month old sheep in their house. This woman is nuts and needs something to fill her time. She could go volunteer at an animal shelter or do something else useful, other than suing the people who gave her lamb a good home, even when no doubt it has some physical problems from lack of proper care or feeding from whatever idiot initially peddled it on CL. Lambs are too cute, but they aren't kittens or puppies and they grow into sheep very quickly.

He said that, but I didn't believe one word from his ungrammatical piehole. I think he just did this to make his bankruptcy case better.

A vet would have told her NOT to keep the lamb in the house because it's too warm and you risk pneumonia trying to acclimate it to living outside. Lambs are tough little buggers and even when they're born in the dead of winter (usually during the wettest, coldest weather of the year, mama sheep are good at that) all you need is to hang a heat lamp for them to snooze under if they want to. Most of the time, they don't. I have bottle raised countless baby farm animals over the years and when you have a single, you do your best to find it a buddy ASAP. Even if that buddy is a gentle, patient adult member of the flock/herd. And, yes. Lambs do require vaccinations and worming. Lamb lady was certifiable and I sure hope the lamb's owners keep it in the barn at night with a camera trained on the barn door. I can totally see her trying to steal it.

• Love 11

My guess is Little Bo Nutso was converting a room in the house for the lamb, which is now a full grown sheep, and was going to get a companion sheep for it, so hubby would have had two grown farm animals in the dining room or something like that.     That woman is scary in her view of animals.  

• Love 8
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

with my two Doxies at my feet, he just opens the screen door to hand me a flyer. Out go the dogs! Luckily they stayed on the porch and I was able to corral them back in but the kid just stood there, no apology..: his parting words were “Make sure to vote for So and So!! 

I keep my screen door locked because this happened to me as well! I have indoor-only cats but that doesn't stop one of them from bolting like he's got a hot date every time a door is left open. I had a door-to-door roof repair salesman knock on my door several years ago, I told him several times I wasn't in the market for a new roof, he opened the door to hand me a flier and the cat bolted. I shoved the door right into his shoulder as I ran out after him. I didn't apologize.

17 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

She could go volunteer at an animal shelter or do something else useful

33 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That woman is scary in her view of animals.  

My thought was she would end up being an animal hoarder, like the lady in my area who got caught hoarding 70+ cats and saying her home was a "rescue" facility. Her neighbors complained for months before Animal Control finally took a look. The house was condemned.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Lamb lady was certifiable and I sure hope the lamb's owners keep it in the barn at night with a camera trained on the barn door. I can totally see her trying to steal it.

Cameras and padlocks, although I think it would be slapstick-comedy funny to catch her on tape tip-toeing into the barn and exiting with a bleating sheep under her arm.

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is Little Bo Nutso was converting a room in the house for the lamb, which is now a full grown sheep, and was going to get a companion sheep for it, so hubby would have had two grown farm animals in the dining room or something like that.

Exactly what I thought. She wants to keep Ellie and her "playmate" in the house, so yeah - two full-grown and extremely malodorous farm animals in the house. Hubby should take this insanity to heart and make plans to escape the crazy. He certainly didn't look elated during the case. Maybe he could learn to shear the flock, and Bo Peep can knit afghans with the wool.

• Love 7

Bo Peep's hubby should watch this show. He'll find oodles of women who would snatch him up in a heartbeat AND support him AND buy him anything he wants. Okay, maybe they're all a little nuts, but at least they won't turn the livingroom into a manure-covered barnyard.

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It would be funny if nutso the lamb wrangler went to the farm, and found out why they call them rams.     Or found out that a sheep dog protects his flock, especially from marauding psychos.  

A ram butting her right on her backside, sending her face first into a manure pile! I love these scenarios. Even better if the FruitCake found out there is a llama guarding the livestock. We could get a hilarious and cartoonish silent movie of her running back and forth with llama - or even a big goose - in hot pursuit. She's the type who would sue over that too.

• Love 6
On 06/11/2018 at 7:04 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Now you've done it.   Martha Stewart is going to show up on a certain door step, and beat the tar out of you with her strongest whisk.   If Martha Stewart had piped icing for the dress, it would look wonderful, not like the Couturier de Hefty bags dress did.  

No worry. I will fend her off with one of those embossed rolling pins she likes so much. It may leave a deep impression on her, but she will no doubt say "sooo pretty". And some of her cake or pastry assemblies are pretentiously ugly for my tastes, although I appreciate many of her cookies and dessert recipes.

In today's case where JJ told the plaintiff who had applied directly to the show that she had to file instead with small claims in her city, I thought that decision was a bit counterproductive from the production's point of view. They have promos in every episode telling people viewers they can file their case directly with the show, but it appears JJ finds that suspicious or distateful. That's one way of discouraging people from taking up the show's invitation.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 11

Supposedly, the reason JJ sends them back to the local court is so the person has a better chance to get more evidence, and some places it's a higher dollar amount than the show limit of $5k.  I suspect in this case that mommy wanted her money, but didn't want sonny to have to pay for it.    

Roommate sues when roommate allows her ex-bf into apartment-Ex-GF, her now ex-BF, and friend rented together (who couldn't see this wouldn't go bad?).  Gf claims second roommate allowed ex-roommate bf into apartment, but he had a key.     P. is other roommate, and D. stopped paying for apartment, and blamed the other roommate.  Gf changed the locks, illegally, instead of moving to another apartment, or any other adult solution.    Ex-gf tried for a restraining order without hearing, because the gf didn't show up.    (On a shallow note, the woman over the right shoulder of the plaintiff should stop getting so many lip fillers, before her lips explode).       Another defendant that has a mommy that thinks her kid is picked on by the universe.     GF tried to tell the other remaining roommate that he couldn't have her ex in the apartment.   Tell me ex-gf is only a pouchy gut, and preggo poochy.        Defendant tried to move out and not pay rent for four months, JJ does the right thing and the plaintiff gets his $1600 back rent.

Woman sues son & wife for loans-P. Mom is suing son and soon to be ex wife for loans made during the marriage, and wants ex to pay the loans.     However, the $2800 given to the son for the lawyer was a gift, and the rest sounds like retribution against the ex-wife.     It's so funny that the mother and the wife look so much alike.    Next loan (not gift) was for $689 for his rent shortfall, next one was $4800 for credit cards to son, and this comes out to  $5489.   The couple separated in April, but the loans were to the son after that, and that makes it the son's loan, not the ex-wife.    I wonder if the local maximum in the plaintiff's state is lower than JJ, or as I suspect the debt is the son's and not part of the ex-wife's responsibility.      I love how mom fell for the old, I'll pay you when I get income tax scam from the son.     Son wanted her account information so he could direct deposit, and fortunately Mom didn't fall for that, or I suspect there would have been a lot of money gone from her account.   I think the reason the suit was filed was to get the $5k from the show, and the son wouldn't have to pay anything, so it was sent back to small claims where they're from, and someone may have to pay the money out of their own pocket.      

Rerun-Open Relationship Shocker-Man moves his two girlfriends in together.   Loser bf is suing ex-gf for lost wages, and loans.     The plaintiff's witness is his other gf.     The two gf's moved into the same room in a house, so he didn't have to make two trips.      Plaintiff loaned for apartment move-in, plus, car fare, and clothes, etc.     The two gf's lived in the same room then and now live in the same house, but separate rooms.     I fail to see the attraction of the loser plaintiff.  Plaintiff got a protective order against him, and he's still a loser.     Defendant gets $500, and the halterview is hysterical, with loser plaintiff doing the giant mouth of astonishment at every claim the defendant made.   I can see why this rerun was on, it's a wild one.  

Rerun-Chicken Slaughter-Plaintiff called by witness and his tenant saw two dogs attacking and killing 50 of the plaintiff's chickens (he had 75 then for show birds, and egg laying).    Witness chased the dogs out, followed the two dogs home, to the defendant's home.    A neighbor next door to the d. let the dogs back into the yard.     Witness says wife of defendant said dogs had slaughtered chickens before that belonged to them.     My guess is that the wife is going to be sorry she said anything, or was a witness for this case, because the defendant is one of those a-holes that moves to the country, and lets his animals run amok, destroying other people's property and animals.   Idiot defendant calls wife to witness his lame story.   The dogs match the description of the p. witness, and the wife looks like she would rather be anywhere but in court.         I feel so sorry for the plaintiff, and those poor chickens.    Gonzalez, the defendant came over the next morning and helped clean up the dead birds, said he would pay damages, and said that to the police too.      Animal control saw where the dogs dug out, and where someone had thrown some fresh dirt over the holes.      I wonder how bad it was for the wife after she went home with the defendant husband?       I bet she got the blame.    

Plaintiff gets $5k for his chickens, and Mr. Gonzales deserves the explosive diarrhea curse that liars get.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Woman sues son & wife for loans- I think the reason the suit was filed was to get the $5k from the show, and the son wouldn't have to pay anything, so it was sent back to small claims where they're from, and someone may have to pay the money out of their own pocket.     

Exactly.  No way mom will file a claim when she gets home.  And because of the way P. explained writing the wrong date on the check, I wonder if son even got any money.  JJ seemed suspicious about the whole thing.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think the reason the suit was filed was to get the $5k from the show, and the son wouldn't have to pay anything, so it was sent back to small claims where they're from, and someone may have to pay the money out of their own pocket.   

A plausible explanation, but still a disincentive for people to file directly with the show.

18 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Roommate sues when roommate allows her ex-bf into apartment-Ex-GF,

Although this intitally sounded like a case of a guy letting his friend create a hostile situation with his ex, it turned out that the defendant was one of those people who thinks she does not have to take responsibility for anything or act in an adult way to avoid or correct a conflictual situation. Enabled by her mother, as is often the case.

• Love 3

I think his name really was Carapace, and his mother should be very ashamed she did that to him. 

I think the roommate case boiled down to the ex-gf is the type of person that thinks when she breaks up with someone, everyone else she knows should act like they don't exist, and shun them forever.     

I can't believe the man with two gf's moved them into the same house, and apparently sharing a room, and they both still live in the house, but in separate rooms now.      I see no reason why any woman would want him around, let alone in that relationship.     I wonder about the current and ex-gf in the same house now that he was dumped by the first girlfriend too.    That was just a stupid case all of the way around.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It would be funny if nutso the lamb wrangler went to the farm, and found out why they call them rams.    

We were at a small wildlife and animal park in Maryland a few years ago.  We kept hearing this incredibly loud "CRACK" every few minutes.  We finally figured out what it was.  Two rams were having a standoff.  I would NOT want to be in the middle of that.  

• Love 6
13 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Was the son's name really Carapace?!?

I haven't seen any of yesterday's show, but really? "Carapace"? Omg, we have a winner in the Weird 'n Wonky Name Competition.

A carapace is a dorsal (upper) section of the exoskeleton or shell in a number of animal groups, including arthropods, such as crustaceans and arachnids, as well as vertebrates, such as turtles and tortoises.

Parents, if you have no idea what a word means, do NOT use it to name your kid.

22 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Two rams were having a standoff.  I would NOT want to be in the middle of that.  

And they're always angry. Check out vids of "The Angry Ram" on YT -  "He broke my motorcycle!"

• Love 5

On a shallow note, the woman over the right shoulder of the plaintiff should stop getting so many lip fillers, before her lips explode

I thought the whole bongo lip thing was over.  I agree, she is very distracting to look at during the cases.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Was the son's name really Carapace?!?  Was I hearing things?

I think it was actually Carephes, which is new to me, but it comes up in a few "what's the meaning of this name?" sites when you Google it.

I posted something about the bladder-lips lady in the gallery when she first showed up with the start of the new season.  I don't understand why production keeps letting her sit in such visible spots.  It's impossible to pay attention to the case when her kisser is on camera.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I think it was actually Carephes, which is new to me, but it comes up in a few "what's the meaning of this name?" sites when you Google it

There is ONE website that gives it a try; the best they can do is do numerology on the word.  There is no know origin or country and no meaning of the name.  But hey!  It's used world-wide! Really, folks, do your due diligence when you name your kid.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I posted something about the bladder-lips lady in the gallery when she first showed up with the start of the new season.  I don't understand why production keeps letting her sit in such visible spots.  It's impossible to pay attention to the case when her kisser is on camera.

Is that the one where she makes really over the top facial expressions?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

There is ONE website that gives it a try

I got three at the top of the page of hits.  I thought it might be some obscure biblical or classical name, but there's no derivation, so maybe it's just made up.  Then again I could be misremembering the spelling they showed on-screen.

3 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Is that the one where she makes really over the top facial expressions?

No, I think that's someone else.  Or two someone elses--there's one woman who opens her mouth wide enough to drive a Mack truck through every time something even a little bit shocking is mentioned.  And then there's another who's always checking herself out in the monitor.  The one I'm talking about has lips that could be used as flotation devices in the event of an over-water airplane crash.  The gallery is sometimes so much more interesting than the actual cases!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I got three at the top of the page of hits.  I thought it might be some obscure biblical or classical name, but there's no derivation, so maybe it's just made up.  Then again I could be misremembering the spelling they showed on-screen.

The answer to that is, I used a different search engine.  And yes, it appears to just be a made-up name.

• Love 2

Woman Whacks Husband's Ex in Head with Gun (He just got out of prison for 3 years, and his current wife, and mother of his three kids assaulted the ex)-Idiot ex con claims he was innocently out until midnight (and we all know what he was doing, and probably with another desperate woman).   The man went to prison for 3 years for assaulting the defendant, and married his co-plaintiff wife while he was in jail, and the three kids with plaintiff wife range from 11 years to 5 months.    Supposedly man texted p. at mall, to come to his cousin's house, where he's shacking up with the wife.     The witness in black for the plaintiff, is a man right?    Needs a shave.      Plaintiff goes to the cousin's house, wife/gf d. whacks stupid desperate plaintiff in head with a gun.    Plaintiff made phony police report saying defendant ex-con wasn't present, so it didn't violate his non-contact order with desperate, stupid, slutty plaintiff.      D. wife says she has a recording of confession from plaintiff that she vandalized the car.      Poor Byrd has to go listen to the garbage audio recording on the phone, and couldn't figure out anything on it.      D. wife apparently walked in on Plaintiff and D. husband boinking in the basement, and that's when the assault happens.     JJ dismisses the town tramps' cases.   I wonder what happened to the plaintiff's teeth?  Or is that a souvenir of love muffin's assault? No money to either party, because they're stupid, slutty, and desperate, and all three will probably go home to continue the freaky relationships.

Two Tow Truck Drivers Collide and Man Almost Loses Arm-Two tow truck drivers work for the same company in Chicago.    They get paid cash for each tow, which apparently makes things very competitive.     Plaintiff claims Defendant parked to close to his truck that p.'s arm was caught, and almost torn off.    Truck company doesn't get worker's comp., because they will take care of the plaintiff, and didn't want him to get a lawyer, for obvious, sleazy reasons.       The two drivers were racing to get to the accident, because first one there gets the tow, and the money.   The plaintiff looks so confused and hurt when JJ says there's a scam going on, and she'll figure it out (he's not a good actor either).      I think part of the reason they came on the show was to advertise the business, and I'm surprised the litigants, and their witnesses aren't wearing M & J Trucking t-shirts.    When d. moved out, the T-shaped boom hit p.'s arm.   JJ tells them both to take it up with M & J Trucking, no one gets money from Byrd today.

Teenager's Night in Prison (I'm assuming jail)- Plaintiff got thrown in jail for 24 hours, car was impounded, all because the defendant reported the license plates stolen (receiving stolen property was the charge).   Plaintiff bought car from Defendant, a 2008 Pontiac G6, off of craigslist and Facebook.    Price was $2k.     Plaintiff claims she paid $1700 cash, and defendant claims she never gave her a penny.  The only proof is Facebook messages, and car was given to plaintiff, and defendant claims it was a test drive.  They were supposed to meet the next day for a signed, notarized something.     The defendant claims she didn't get any money, and her license plates were still on it, and work I.D.     Plaintiff buys and flips cars for profit.   Police report from next day says license plates were stolen, without a mention of a stolen car.    Title was signed over when the car was sold.     The car was in the defendant's mother's name, and she made the stolen license report to the police.     Police pulled p. over, threw her in jail, impounded the car, and then defendant got car out of impound.    Plaintiff was in jail for one day.   And defendant still has the car, and plaintiff will get the car back with the marshal's help.    Judgment is $0, but plaintiff gets the car back.  

My personal guess is the car flipper had zero reason to register and get a new license plate for the car, since she knew exactly how long Ohio lets you go until you get a new registration on a sale car.    I think the plaintiff intended to sell the car for a profit before the time expires to re-register, and I'm guessing there's no insurance either.      I didn't like anyone in this case, but I think the plaintiff was playing a game with the defendant's car, to avoid paying registration fees.

Completely Hideous Bridal Gown-Another butt ugly wedding gown.   Dress costs $365, and bride furnished the material, plus plaintiff wants cost of replacement dress, and some other junk because she didn't like the dress.   The new fancier dress cost $1,500, quite a financial upgrade.  Bride/plaintiff wanted a $1,500 dress for $350 from the defendant.     At least in this case no one looks like a walking trash bag, at least until we see photos of the wedding dress.    Dress was sold without guarantee or warranty, and contract is closed on delivery of dress, and on full payment.     The bride/plaintiff wanted one of those semi-transparent chiffon dresses, that needed a body suit under it, that the seamstress also made, so people couldn't see her goodies, but the original dress picture is see through.    The fashion shot of the original gown clearly shows that it's supposed to show everything, that's why there's a body suit made with it.      No one got a penny, and it was a simple contract case with a stupid, tasteless bride again.   The seamstress produced exactly what the picture of the dress looked like, and I'm sure it was also virtually see through, just as the fashion magazine original picture was.   Plus, I can't imagine what the plaintiff called tasteless, when she ordered a see through skirt that needed body suit to hide her girlie bits, and the skirt was ordered with a slit all the way up to the waist.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Saw a throwback case, on the weekend JJ that airs here, that rivals Patricia Bean.  How did I forget these feuding twin sisters. 

Christina Trujillo and Stephanie Keys-Elam look like Paula Deen crossed with Melissa McCarthy with terrible teased and dyed blond hair.   Stephanie likes to call Christina's husband a loser and a thief.   They usually steer clear of one another, but one day they all show up at the parents house at the same time and all hell breaks loose.  Their brawl involved Coke thrown in faces, pepper spray in eyes, malfunctioning tasers, biting, kicks to the body and head in front of their elderly parents and a missing cellphone.  I can only imagine the sight of those two giant lumps rolling and tussling.

Christina can't remember all the details because of the many drugs she's on, and Mr. Trujillo is belligerent when JJ tells him he was wrong to assault his sister-in-law in anger.  You can probably guess how this ended... JJ sends them all packing with zilch.   The hallterview is priceless, where there are accusations of jealousy, drug use, criminal tendencies, etc.

DANG!  I found a (blurry) pic of Stephanie.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Teenager's Night in Prison (I'm assuming jail)

Teenager, "Deystine" (inexplicably pronounced "Destiny") suing Halleshia, who looked so much like Flip Wilson as "Geraldine" - bad wig. loud flowered dress and all -  that it distracted me from the particulars of the case. Halleshia is a lying crook who seems totally incapable of telling the truth and has no idea what she wrote in her defense statement. Deystine wants to be a Big Time Operator and flip cars, but needs to learn that to make money you must buy for less than you sell, oh, and don't take off with the old plates on the beater you just bought. 

Bridezilla doesn't like the wedding dress def made for her. She thought she'd get a 1500$ dress - one that was split to her crotch (trés elegant!) for 350$. I know she was devastated that her 350$ didn't get her haute couture, but on what planet does someone think that getting a dress you don't like entitles you to compensation for "pain and suffering"?

Then my wine ran out, so I couldn't face any more cases.

6 hours ago, patty1h said:

Christina Trujillo and Stephanie Keys-Elam look like Paula Deen crossed with Melissa McCarthy with terrible teased and dyed blond hair. 

I remember them! I think I called them the Dollar Store Eva and ZsaZsa Gabor, who think it's normal to get into fistfights and end up scrapping it out on the floor. And yeah, "My wife can't remember what happened" says lowlife, loser hubby "because she takes so many drugs." More utter classiness.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Teenager, "Deystine" (inexplicably pronounced "Destiny") suing Halleshia, who looked so much like Flip Wilson as "Geraldine" - bad wig. loud flowered dress and all -  that it distracted me from the particulars of the case. Halleshia is a lying crook who seems totally incapable of telling the truth and has no idea what she wrote in her defense statement. Deystine wants to be a Big Time Operator and flip cars, but needs to learn that to make money you must buy for less than you sell, oh, and don't take off with the old plates on the beater you just bought. 

Bridezilla doesn't like the wedding dress def made for her. She thought she'd get a 1500$ dress - one that was split to her crotch (trés elegant!) for 350$. I know she was devastated that her 350$ didn't get her haute couture, but on what planet does someone think that getting a dress you don't like entitles you to compensation for "pain and suffering"?

Then my wine ran out, so I couldn't face any more cases.

I remember them! I think I called them the Dollar Store Eva and ZsaZsa Gabor, who think it's normal to get into fistfights and end up scrapping it out on the floor. And yeah, "My wife can't remember what happened" says lowlife, loser hubby "because she takes so many drugs." More utter classiness.

Now THIS is the saddest thing I’ve ever read on this forum. My thoughts are with you.

Edited by Spunkygal
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

I remember them! I think I called them the Dollar Store Eva and ZsaZsa Gabor, who think it's normal to get into fistfights and end up scrapping it out on the floor.

In their case the tricky part would be getting back up off the floor again.

Hilarious name for them, Angela.  And yet it makes me so nostalgic for the real Gabors.  They knew how to bitch-slap with elegance.  And without the slap.  Dahling.

• Love 6

Planning ahead, such as stocking a lot of wine, is a necessity during rating sweeps month.     You have to adjust for catastrophic events like an entire hour of drink worthy cases.    

I remember the battling sisters, and they were certainly worthy of an extra bottle of booze to get through that case.   

What amazed me about the see through dress case, is that if you really look at the picture that was the model for the dress it is really see through, and does require a body suit to hide the girly bits from view.   However, the model is so pale, and everything was the same shade, so they dress didn't look as see through as it really would have been on the bride.     I can't imagine anyone wanting to wear a see through dress like that in a wedding.   However, I used to watch the bridal dress show, and there were a lot of dresses on that show that were very tasteless, and super expensive.  

• Love 7

I love that JJ called back to the case of that miserable, morally bankrupt piece of crap who sold the PICTURE of the phone. 

That case, and the even worse case of that should-die-in-a-fire bitch ( I can’t bring myself to use the other word, though if anyone ever deserved it...) who sued the woman whose daughter was killed in a car wreck, will live in my memory forever. 

• Love 7

There were two DVDs from JJ that were around years ago, and Ebay of Pigs (Kelly Filkins who sold the phone on Ebay, but has since died), and the other case that viewers called Grease Ball Mommy from Hell, were on the discs.     I've warned people who asked me about those discs to avoid the car wreck case, except for the part where JJ goes ballistic on that pathetic loser's fanny.   

• Love 4