Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Fish and Bird

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 25/07/2016 at 3:00 AM, Christina said:

That museum woman is an irritating nuisance like the kids, and I hope Ray kills her before the end of the season. Preferably in this episode, although I know not to get my hopes up.

He has to frame her as a traitor first, then kill her to wipe his debt with Moscow...that should be in the finale

Terminal cancer - Ray can save a bullet now.

Edited by paigow
Sympathetic Sonia
  • Love 2

WTF #1: What kind of mortuary won't call the cops when a body is dumped at the front door? CSI will find Ray's prints on the necklace

WTF #2: Cahnah shoots neighbour's house and waits until recognized

• Love 5

Is there enough of a fingerprint on any part of that rosary?

I just knew that baby was going to go for Abby's bewb.  I could tell by how she was dressed.  I hate it when I guess correctly.

• Love 3

Museum chick didn't have to put on some fancy light show to seduce Ray.

I forget how Stu and the former Disney star ended up married but how does a rube like him get rich enough to get conned out of $2.7 million?

• Love 2

I dunno, I guess I'm kind of bored with angst-filled Ray getting drunk and impulsive. I think I would have liked it better if Ray had stayed sober, and simply made a cold-blooded calculation that if Belikov was already having him get rid of bodies, Belikov was going to try to keep him on hook forever, so there was no point in delay. May as well kill him, like he soberly clipped the hip hop artist a few deasons ago, when the artist said Ray  could never be sure that Bridget would be safe.

• Love 4

At least they're being consistent about making Connor get dumber with every passing week. Shooting a bounce house? That is just so stupid.

I guess I jinxed things last week when I said that Ray hadn't fucked anyone but Abby this season.

The most moving thing in this episode was not Ray being upset about Belikov killing Lilia and treating her like a piece of garbage that needed to be thrown away but Bunchy telling Abby that she can't die because he loves her and she's his best friend. Oh, Bunchy.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ethalfrida said:

Okay, I am confused...

Who is museum lady?

The latest highly stylized criminal boss figure who messes with Ray's world.  And she apparently runs a big front for the Russian mob in California.

This season has a big fascination with women's breasts.  I'm still trying to figure out what the literary theme is here, best I can come up with is that this is the breast cancer awareness season for this show.

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, Dobian said:

The latest highly stylized criminal boss figure who messes with Ray's world.  And she apparently runs a big front for the Russian mob in California.

This season has a big fascination with women's breasts.  I'm still trying to figure out what the literary theme is here, best I can come up with is that this is the breast cancer awareness season for this show.

Thank you!

• Love 1

No Lena, no Avi, no interest.  Giant leap backward in Ray's evolution, too, back to horndogging drunk Neanderthal.

4 hours ago, Dobian said:

Ah, but I counted two dicks to one boob this time.  Gotta be Showtime...

• Love 1

I think it's possible Ray wasn't going to sleep with the art dealer until breast cancer reared its ugly head. That woman will be Abby soon, though she seems to have opted against reconstructive surgery. They can do amazing things now with reconstruction.

Everyone keeps telling Ray he's not taking things seriously, when the opposite is true.

ALL the spawn this episode. WTF.  Were they trying to make Conor like Justin Bieber? Didn't Bieber shoot up a house and get caught on video?

Poor Ray. Every dead young girl becomes his sister.

• Love 3

car54 - It looked like Abby took all of her stuff back so I think it was just what was his before he took her purse. (?)  I think I only counted three things, which is probably all he has.

8 hours ago, cattykit said:

No Lena, no Avi, no interest.  Giant leap backward in Ray's evolution, too, back to horndogging drunk Neanderthal.

Ah, but I counted two dicks to one boob this time.  Gotta be Showtime...

lol I counted eight.  Abby, museum lady, Disney chick, and youtube girl Conor was watching.

• Love 1

In Ray's defense, I don't think he actually wanted to sleep with the museum lady. He didn't look like he was at all interested in her but he felt obligated to do it. I think it was a combination of feeling pity for her because she is terminal and a little bit of fear because he knows she is very powerful (with a side of knowing that Abby has breast cancer too which made him feel some sympathy/affection for her, especially when she asked him to say that her breasts are still beautiful).

• Love 3

So many times that museum lady (Sonia?) could have died but didn't made this a disappointing episode. Ray gets her a drink, I was yelling at him to poison it. When they were in the car, I was telling him how easy she would be to grab and strangle, and then when she was straddling him I yelled at the tv for him to strangler her. She was right there, in the perfect position! But, he didn't. Then Conor started rapping and I hoped that young boxer would punch him in the throat; no luck. The man running outside with the shotgun and Conor getting away made me want to cry. Finally, I was yelling at any and all of them to punch Bridget in the throat when she was singing, to no avail. 

Even with the brief appearance of dog, it was a frustrating episode. All that opportunity for one of the annoying characters to die yet they live to annoy another episode. At least Katie Holmes isn't in this season. hmmpt

I don't remember Bieber shooting at anything, but he did get caught on video egging a neighbor's house.  One of his security men tried to take the blame for it but the neighbor produced the video and criminal charges were pressed. I remember it was an outrageous amount of damage for an egging, and I was surprised it cost that much to repaint. According to this NY Daily News article, he caused $20k damage to the plaster and imported wood exterior, and was placed on two years probation, ordered to pay $80,900 in restitution, do five days of community service and attend an anger management program. I don't think I ever realized that he lives in Calabasas where the Donovan family lives. There is a great episode waiting to be written where Ray's house gets egged by Bieber. I don't think he'll be calling the police. : )

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Christina said:

There is a great episode waiting to be written where Ray's house gets egged by Bieber. I don't think he'll be calling the police. : )

Ray waterboards Biebs for the following:  Record contract for Bridget; Bodyguard job for Cahnah; Benefit concert for Breast Cancer Research AND Human Trafficking Victim Shelter.

• Love 3

Heh, Mickey and his own "magic-bullet theory".

Loved that red gown Sonia wore to the art auction.

So what was with all the dick display in this episode?

I have a bad feeling Conor is going to end up shooting Abby or the baby or both. Probably the baby unless this does turn out to be the final season.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, Mickey and his own "magic-bullet theory".

Loved that red gown Sonia wore to the art auction.

So what was with all the dick display in this episode?

I have a bad feeling Conor is going to end up shooting Abby or the baby or both. Probably the baby unless this does turn out to be the final season.

My bold!  I think you're right & it's probably going to be the baby & Bunchy goes postal on him.  (Just hopin'.)

• Love 2

Sonia will ask Ray to take care of her daughter...while he thinks about it, Cahnah kills everyone but dies when SWAT shows up. Ray starts over again with his Russian foster daughter and they move in with Avi's Mom.

• Love 5

I don't remember Bieber shooting at anything, but he did get caught on video egging a neighbor's house.  One of his security men tried to take the blame for it but the neighbor produced the video and criminal charges were pressed. I remember it was an outrageous amount of damage for an egging, and I was surprised it cost that much to repaint. According to this NY Daily News article, he caused $20k damage to the plaster and imported wood exterior, and was placed on two years probation, ordered to pay $80,900 in restitution, do five days of community service and attend an anger management program. I don't think I ever realized that he lives in Calabasas where the Donovan family lives. There is a great episode waiting to be written where Ray's house gets egged by Bieber. I don't think he'll be calling the police. : )

Ah, thanks. Egging. Most of the younger youtubers/Disney stars only come on my radar when it makes mainstream news (and I automatically skip anything with the name Cyrus in it) . I remember the damage amount was high too, which made me think shooting or something more destructive.

Oh, Conor has a target rich environment. Yes he does.

• Love 1