Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

LOL, that video is awesome. Leave it to Nicole to be the buzzkill: "You guys are so rude-uhhh." How is it rude to compliment his looks? Unless she meant it was rude to say in front of her in which case, gtfo. Love the wink that Corey gave haha.

• Love 7
(edited)

From Jokers after comp started. 

Friday-11:00PM CAM 3/4- James and Zakiyah convo about Paulie 

Z: he don't like me 
James: you don't know that 
Z: I don't think he does.. I think he just tolerates me.. I think.. I do his hair..and I'm a nice body to lay next to 
James: ohhh noo don't say that 
Z: I'm starting to feel that way..he doesn't try to get to know me.. when u hang out with Natalie do u ask her questions n stuff like that? like. 
James: Ohh all the time. Im like all up In her ***** 
Z: why don't .. somebody needs to tell Paulie that. 
James: (laughs)-I mean I can have a guy talk with him 
Z: yeah be like yea be like how do u feel about Zakiyah or whatever 
James: yeah 
Z: I mean you know how u guys talk or whatever. dont be like oh she asked me to 
James: I feel you. like when me n Natalie talking Im askin about her mom her dad her friends 
Z: seeee he doesnt 
Jameses: like all kind of ***** 
Z: I dont think he gets It. Idk I wont say he's like Into himself whatever but I'll ask him questions like oh where's your family from, how's your mom feel about this, like what do u like,but he never asks me..he never asks me. 
Jameses: awwwwwwww 
Z: but he'll do stuff like r u hungry? Im like yea like I like to eat 
like thats my goal I like when guys ask what I want u want sumthin to eat but I feel like he's just to focused and so driven and like Im the least of his concern u know 
James: I can see that. I mean Paulie he is focused. 
Z: yeah 
James: He's all about 
Z: I can respect that. I just wanna know what It Is. u know. Ill help focus n stuff like that but u know if your not really trying to do the whole 
James: he needs to let you know.. let your feelings.. 
Z: yeahhhhh 
I can cut It off real quick whatever b like ok strictly business shake hands aight Ill do my part you do your part 
James: no I totally feel you 
Z: cause I dont wanna be flirted with no one wants to just feel like they're bein flirted with of course you understand 
Z: I dont wanna feel like Im bein just 
James: thats how I felt about Natalie at first 
Z: yeah I dont wanna feel that way. I dont wanna feel like a fling. Im always like dont play with me he was like shutup Im not playin with you and I dont think he quite understands why.. he dont quite understand what Im saying by playin with.. or whatever 
Z: like I told you guys how you feel about like words of affirmation and physical touch 
James: Mmmm Hmmmm 
Z: he's definitely on the physical touch side. u kno 
James: well all guys are. 
Z: I need some words of affirmation like u know get him to know me like 
like ..I think the sweetest thing I heard so far is like I told him Ive never been to a wedding before and he was like we can go to my good guy friends wedding In may n I was like great thats nice like im invited to something n he was like we'll see where we are In september n I dont wanna feel like Idk clearly I have a crush I like him a lot 
Z: and clearly we're physically attracted to each other. I dont wanna just be physically attracted to anybody I get that anywhere I dont wanna be physically attracted to anybody I wanna feel like there's some chemistry beyond that something with substance I dont wanna feel like .thats always me like Im just an object . like Im cultured I been places before Im a nice person like Idk 
James: (laughs) I think Paulie and Natalie are kinda like same way and me and you are the same way. 
James: but Paulie and nat are kinda like there Into you In moments n things are good n the next thing you know its like they just disappear 
Z: right 
James:u get mixed signals from them 
Z: yeah like u dont know whats going on 
J: yeah 
Z: maybe Its a southern thing and a northern thing Idk like I just wanna get to know you .. u know 
Z: sometimes I feel like that can be a little bit of encouragement or whatever 
James: I feel you. theres some nights I go down there and check on Natalie n make sure shes ok and shes just like hey Im not feeling good like my stomach hurts like she dont want me 
Z: to be bothered 
J: yea so Im like ok so need some water let me know and Ill leave 
Z: yea like I def dont wanna feel used. Im not used worthy right now. Ive been sucking In every competition 
(game talk between them starts) 

4 hours later......... 
302AM CAM 1/2 Michelle & Zakiyah convo about Paulie 

Z: I get distant when I don't feel important. I cried. 
Michelle: Awwwwww. If you ever wanna talk. Im the same way. 
Z: I was just like dang Idk Its just different. I'm never gonna be the type of person to try and force something. to be there when its not. like I feel like we're cool as far as like um talking about the game and stuff like that and then we're flirty and course physical attraction but as far as like him getting to know me.. he hasn't really like.. you know. Its just kinda like you can do things like bite me and hug me n stuff like that but its not 
M: yea like he dont ask.. 
Z: and I feel like he's just really focused and I dont wanna be the person to take him out of his focus... 

---------------------

Ouch the grammar! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

In a conversation in HOH with the boys, Paulie talked about Z.  He said he would like to get to know her in real life but he wonders about what is going on with her now and how would that be in RL with her living in NC and he in NJ.  When I am committed I only sleep with that woman and there can't be the suspicion all the time (paraphrasing).  Well, bucko, you are doing the same damn thing.  

Seems James is a little insecure with Natalie, too. 

(edited)

It seems so early for OTEV. 

This will make Michelle (and the feeds) pretty insufferable for the rest of the week, huh? 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

Noms stay the same and Frank goes.  That is good as far as making HGs wake up to seeing that the entire house is in the same damn alliance except for Day.  Time to shake it up!  Please, shake it up.  Please. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if Frank will cause some drama before eviction - blowing up Nicorey (again) is about all he has left to help it get through the rest of the House's thick skulls that she's shady. Da'Vonne already suspects it, and Natalie already knows, so it could turn into something for the weeks to come. If he does that, though, he's toast, so I expect him to try to butter up Nicole for the rest of the week.

Actually, Frank's been so gullible this season, he'll probably think he's staying just because people tell him he is until the last moment.

I almost feel like Bridgette will go, but I don't know how they can squander the opportunity to get rid of Frank. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)

Michelle talked about "every time she knelt down" and Paul talked about a hard face plant Michelle did while running and how he thought she lost a tooth, but got up and kept running.

Frank bitched about luck.

I do think it was OTEV. 

Edited by Umbelina

I'm kinda bummed that Frank is leaving. He might of been an idiot at times, but at least he's playing the game. The rest of them I feel like they think they are on some sort of dating show. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I bet this comes down between a battle of the Paul's. Paul wants Frank gone, Paulie probably wants Bridgette gone.

Of course Frank has been demanding a special power all week, and said he got pissed at "them" in DR, so that may all happen soon.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

I think Production will let Frank go without interference. They have Paulie to take over AG's usual Boy Toy role and they can push Da'Vonne's storyline of getting rid of her two targets back-to-back and make her look like a mastermind.

2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm kinda bummed that Frank is leaving. He might of been an idiot at times, but at least he's playing the game. The rest of them I feel like they think they are on some sort of dating show. 

I agree, I appreciated his game play with his nothing personal attitude. It is good that he is going for our entertainment though.  We should see some stirring. 

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Da'Vonne's storyline of getting rid of her two targets back-to-back and make her look like a mastermind.

How is Day getting rid of her 2 targets?  Frank this week but who next?  I think they have her in their rifle site. 

Michelle isn't using the veto, so I'm good because Day is safe for another week, which is all I care about. For various reasons, all of which have to do with "this show is all about my personal preferences".

I'll bet anything that Bridgette ends up going. The numbers (male/female) are equal right now. Paulie is obsessed about having guys at the end, and guys generally like keeping guys. Michelle hates Bridgette. Yeah, I would actually be shocked at this point if Frank was booted.

• Love 9

So, Michelle won OTEV. I guess a superfan like her would be pretty thrilled at that.

Honestly, I'm content with Frank going. That would mean that there's only Day as a major target and then Paulie will have to start deciding who his next target after will be...unless Day wins HOH next week.  

I just want some entertainment, and I know Frank leaving might not provide any. But I also don't want Bridgette to leave just because Paulie wants his all boys club. 

I guess Michelle's going to become relevant and BB editors will get to introduce Michelle again to the viewers! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

How is Day getting rid of her 2 targets?  Frank this week but who next?  I think they have her in their rifle site. 

That's not my personal viewpoint, just how they've been painting it on the show edit - Da'Vonne versus Frank. They showed Da'Vonne's "I beat you" to Tiffany, and now she'll have another moment to shine with Frank booted. I don't think she is actually the mastermind of these moves, but from what I've seen, the show is making her out to be. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess Michelle's going to become relevant and BB editors will get to introduce Michelle again to the viewers! 

She's been so excited that Big Meech was talked about in the Diary Room - asked if she was a "sex symbol" and made up a rap. So she might have two whole Diary Rooms this week!

• Love 4

Frank, at least, know he's a goner this week. He's talking to Bridgette, already discussing his eviction on Thursday and what he'll cherish from this season. For everything that he is, he is a surprisingly good sport. Unlike someone like Michelle, who would probably have a meltdown. 

I do want to see his conversation with the boys, though. And with Michelle, because he obviously will try to get her to use the veto and take him down. 

• Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Frank loses $25K if he goes this week.

I don't think he cares about the Jury $25K. He came back play and win that $500K. I think he's going to try and fight and stay for sure, but I don't know if he actually wants to be first or second in Jury. If he thinks that this is just going to be an uphill battle where he has to win out in order to stay, he might just fold this week.  

Edited by SiobhanJW

I look forward to seeing Frank try to talk Michelle into using the veto on him. I look forward to seeing what Michelle would do. I look forward to Frank inevitably turning on Bridgette, and campaigning. I look forward to see who buys it.

Or, he might be truthful right now, and say he knows the target is him, and he won't campaign against Bridgette. Hell, if the stories are true, he has $20k, and doesn't have to sit in jury. He might be just fine. This week could be really, really boring. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I am glad Frank is going and I expected no less than him being a good sport about it.  He said to Bridget today that they had to be humble.  I think his approach this week will be just that.  No campaigning, just good old Frank and let them come to the decision to keep him because they see the good and fun side of Frank. No more hanging out with Bridget alone, he will be social.  He will work that angle for sure but it won't appear that way.  It could work.  Unlikely though. 

ETA. I spoke too soon!  He and Bridget are alone bemoaning the situation!  The phone rang and I lost the plot!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)

It'd be crazy if Bridgette left on James' HOH - I know her and Natalie aren't close anymore, but Bridgette is the only one that would probably not cross Natalie (especially after the Bronte fiasco) aside from James. 

Natalie could lose two of her closest allies because her other allies went with Frank and Paulie instead of what they wanted to do. And James would feel totally dumb. I don't think he wants Bridgette gone at all.

Alright, I found the upside to Frank staying. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 2.41.38 AM.png

Pretty crazy how much Paul's stock has risen recently that he can call the shots without people being pissed off. The only HGs that I've heard express any real concern are Da'Vonne and RIPTiffany.

• Love 6
(edited)

Oh all the twitter-lawyers bitching and  moaning the show is rigged for Frank because Allison faved a tweet against Michelle. 

Boo...  fucking... Woo

It's a game show and these people sign contracts before playing that relinquish their control of how the game will played. 

If all these people are so pissed about rigging why didn't they stop watching in BB8,  11, 13,  14, 15, 16, and 17??   

The ratings this season are already meh,  I'm pretty sure if a few more hundred thousand left,  I doubt it would be a shock.  I remember when BB11's ratings sucked because of the teams,  the production gave Jeff the coup d'etat and it ruined any chance for a (IMO)  Chima to win that season.   Yet I think it gave them a slight ratings boost. 

Just funny as hell on Twitter right now with all the complainers and whiners. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

I don't like OTEV being played so early. It is such an iconic part of BB that it seems like it should be "saved" for later, for people who have gotten further in the game. What's next, Zingbot for the masses?

• Love 9
(edited)
32 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

I don't like OTEV being played so early. It is such an iconic part of BB that it seems like it should be "saved" for later, for people who have gotten further in the game. What's next, Zingbot for the masses?

I don't like it either - I was like, weirdly offended as a fan that is was played this early. It'd be like doing the Morph Veto before anyone has earned it.

Also, does this prove to the boys that anyone* can win a competition? I think Frank was clearly favored in OTEV, but Michelle pulled out the W. I'm so tired of, "She won't win anything! We'll just keep them and win every competition from Week 6 to the Finals!"

*Except Meg.

ETA: Paulie announces to Victor, Frank and Bridgette that he wants to gun for the HOH and put up Z next to Da'Vonne (he also told Nicole/Corey earlier). Weird to say in front of Frank/Bridgette, but it's not like anyone takes a break from worshipping at the altar of Paulie to listen to what they will have to say. It'd be nice if that got back to Da'Vonne at some point, though.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

Proof they needed some drama and some power shift to happen.   Sadly for production boring Michelle won POV. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe toilet brush is a better comparison. I don't know; Paulie's new 'do makes him look like something, and I've been trying to find the right object, and it's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't place it!

Lil from Rugrats

• Love 3
(edited)

Just watched Paul get checked by Frank.   Franked owed him.   Now Paul like a rat tells Day,  Frank wants her up and then spins the call out to be making good tv. 

Allison is going to make a fool out of him Wednesdays episode. 

Z had a petty tiff with Bridgette for her baking.  Keep fucking baking Bridgette.   

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, mooses said:

ETA: Paulie announces to Victor, Frank and Bridgette that he wants to gun for the HOH and put up Z next to Da'Vonne (he also told Nicole/Corey earlier). Weird to say in front of Frank/Bridgette, but it's not like anyone takes a break from worshipping at the altar of Paulie to listen to what they will have to say. It'd be nice if that got back to Da'Vonne at some point, though.

It'd be nice if it got back to Zak, too. I don't think she would want to believe it, but since it was now said to five different people, she would have to believe it.

Reading up on what I've missed. Day's confused as to why Frank doesn't like her. She understand Tiffany, but not Frank. 

If Paulie gets Paul or Victor to win and put up Day/Michelle with a Z backdoor, I'll admit, I might be a little impressed with him for a bit before hating him again. 

I have a really bad feeling about Paul. First it's Frank who's the dictator-like leader, then it's Paulie, and now I truly think Paul's becoming one too. How bad is it that I want Paul gone soon so Victor can be free of him? Victor used to be the asshole! 

Frank finally talked to Michelle and she actually thinks that she can get Bridgette out. Even if she does get evicted. Michelle's going to think that she's some sort of evil mastermind. No, girl, it'll be because Paulie wants his bros to stick together. But I hope Frank's a goner. I hope Nicole and Corey decide to vote out Frank because they don't want to piss off the current HOH. But Frank told Michelle that she's being immature, so that gave me a little smile. Michelle is so catty that I needed to hear someone stand up to her. Goddamnit, Frank. Michelle's hate for Bridgette is just getting on my nerves. She's literally as obsessed as Paulie was with Tiffany/Vanessa. She has briefly considered pulling Frank down, which would honestly hurt her game more than anything. She would go much sooner than she wants. But hey, apparently she's only here for 9th place. 

I do think Frank's a goner, though. Day, Zak, and Paul are all set on getting Frank out. Victor will vote with Paul, and Natalie will want to keep Bridgette. As long as things don't change, those five votes are locked in. 

Paul's upset with Frank campaigning. He's on the block, idiot! What is he going to do, sit down with his hands tied behind his back? Idiot. Now I want Paul to go up and to go home. See how quickly things change? Paul confronted Frank, I guess, but Frank shut him down at every angry comment. 

Yeah, screw you Big Brother for making me root for Frank. These Paul/Frank exchanges sound hysterical though:

Paul: You've thrown my name under the bus!
Frank: When?
Paul: Multiple times!
Frank: When?!
Paul: Multiple times! Multiple!

Frank is also now teaching Paul the game of Big Brother. But...um, I think Frank convinced Paul to be on his side and to help flip the vote to evict Day? What the hell? Frank, this is why we can't have nice things! As much as I like you now, you needed to go so the house could finally turn on each other! But good thing James probably won't put up up Day. Even if he did put up Frank/Bridgette for the house, I think he's learned his lesson and he'll put up Victor or Paul instead. 

ETA: Never mind, Paul still doesn't like Frank. We're good. Also, even if it's a tie, James'll vote to evict Frank. Who cares if it gets Michelle mad? 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6

In the minority as usual, but I can't stand Frank. I'll love the feeds when he's gone. James has completely redeemed himself for his crappy play last season in my eyes.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, judie said:

In the minority as usual, but I can't stand Frank. I'll love the feeds when he's gone. James has completely redeemed himself for his crappy play last season in my eyes.

I don't think you're that much in the minority. I flip flop between liking him and hating him, that's for sure. But I do want him gone because that'll provide the most drama....well, maybe. Plus, I refuse to have an extra guy in Paulie's dude-bro alliance. I think it's because he is playing the game that makes me tolerate him just a little bit more. The one thing I have to say is that he has fight in him. He's been campaigning and almost got Tiffany saved last week, after almost getting her evicted the week before! It's impressive what he can do. But he does need to go, for sure, followed by Paul and Paulie...and then Michelle because girl can go before Bridgette now. 

I do think Frank's ending up more of a fan favourite with the general audience/social media audience again and I don't like it. 

• Love 6

I don't feel bad for Paul at all! 

He should had took his ass to bed.   Or better yet hes trying to play Evel's game by being hard ass with a mix of Andy.   What Paul should had been doing this whole game is the Johnny Mac strategy.   Lay low as much as you can,  sleep,  and get another snake (Becky) to do the work for you.   That's the game should had beem playing this whole time.   But hes practically making a fool of himself for cameratime and these people don't have his back at all.   Heck,  they all went up stairs or was still sleep when he tried calling out Frank. 

If there is one positive I can say about Nicorey they don't trust his ass.   

• Love 2

I am with on everything you said Lady Calypso.

Frank will go and he should.

My hate for Paulie has dimmed slightly, just enough to allow Paul to take first place.  He will stay there, he is obnoxiously loud and a braggart.  I don't believe half of what he says.  He is not old enough to have had all the experiences he claims.

18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Paulie gets Paul or Victor to win and put up Day/Michelle with a Z backdoor, I'll admit, I might be a little impressed with him for a bit before hating him again. 

Ha ha ha!  Yes. 

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  5h5 hours ago

Nicole: I want to get Day out. Paulie: If Z doesn't want to get Day out, I will put both of them up next to each other. #BB18

Victor has risen to an exalted position in my mind.  He is new to the scene and refreshing may be why.  Now this may not last but I am impressed for now.  He is, wisely, remaining out of the fray.  I watched him during the bro talk in HOH yesterday.  He mostly observed and added things here and there.  He was thinking, you could see it.  He is smart.  The way he flew through those challenges was noteworthy. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

My hate for Paulie has dimmed slightly, just enough to allow Paul to take first place.  He will stay there, he is obnoxiously loud and a braggart.  I don't believe half of what he says.  He is not old enough to have had all the experiences he claims.

My hate at the moment goes Paul, Paulie, then Michelle. Unfortunately, Paulie still has some charm here and there. Not a lot, but sometimes I think he's a decent human being before he does something that reminds me that he isn't. I've never actually liked Paul, but have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, especially when he actually settled down after his bros left. But look, Victor comes back, and my hate becomes full forced again.

Victor, at least, has learned to calm down and cool his ego at the moment. Paul's always been obnoxious, but these past few days have been intolerable. Victor has seem to taken his eviction into thought and dare I say it, but he's actually changed because of it? Most evictees who come into the came talk big but then fall back into old patterns (Johnny Mac never really changed, Nicole half tried but was mostly the same, Judd talked big but did nothing, Brendon...well, Brendon was Brendon, etc), but Victor seems to have grown some insight. He hasn't annoyed me yet, but I guess we'll see.

• Love 2
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

ETA: Never mind, Paul still doesn't like Frank. We're good. Also, even if it's a tie, James'll vote to evict Frank. Who cares if it gets Michelle mad? 

With 9 people voting and 2 on the block, there can't be a tie. 

Edited by escape
(edited)

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  55m55 minutes ago

Day tells Paul that she's with him, that she doesn't understand why people are being so fucking nice to Frank since he's nominated. #BB18

This is infuriating.  Mean, childish and senseless.  Day, I really gave you a chance, I wanted to like you.

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  37m37 minutes ago

Paul: You can hear that guy's (Victor's) laugh from 6 rooms away. Paulie: The food; It's gone. It just got restocked. #BB18

Oh dear.  Victor may not last long.  Paul and Paulie noted that Victor tried to pull them aside.  ???  Okay, not uncommon in the BB house.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)

Regardless if you want Frank to go or not,  Paul has no business trying to keep Frank from campaigning!   It is part of the game.   Frank has every right to try and play his game.   Plus Paul is on no one's radar since he's with the cool kids.   

Plus Paulie's bullshit hasnt dimmed with me.   He told James and Paul that he's pissed at Z because she said athletes got breaks when it came to academics.   Thats not a lie,  but he wants to use that to get her on the block because she hasn't been nominated yet.   I could care less about Z's game.   But once again why is Paulie's petty jock bullshit gets a pass and Frank is trying to legit save his own ass while on the block?  Plus Paulie should be a target for everyone since he has won 3 comps and he has a decent social game.   I just disagree with somethings being said when it comes between Frank and Paulie. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, escape said:

With 9 people voting and 2 on the block, there can't be a tie. 

Damnit, my head is still in the Roadkill/three noms headspace! Right! Well, they just need five votes to get out Frank, which they will do. The only two people gunning hardcore for Bridgette are Michelle and Paulie. I worry about Nicole/Corey, but Nicole's too afraid to go against the house. Paul  and Victor will vote together, Day and Natalie will definitely vote to get rid of Frank, so the only wild card is Zakiyah and I think she hates Frank enough to vote him out. 

(edited)

Frank will be removed and the shared enemy leaves.  Now what?.  Will the HGs see that Paulie has to be the next to go?  No, they won't.  Two women are the next likely nominations no matter who wins.  I assume it will be a guy.  

AG must be going nuts with this idiotic group.  Come on now, you can help out here, do your DR magic. 

ETA.  AG, help Victor see the light. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

What does Paul's stupid use of the word Friendshop mean? Yesterday, he said My Boys is a level above "friendship" 

My life is obviously so pathetic that I even give 2 shits about this...someone just kill me 

• Love 9