Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LOL thanks for the laugh!

You got it!

BB on twitter is a cesspool, so I just avoid it. Luckily my twitter is private and I only follow people who aren't insane.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't really give a flying fuck who wins as long as it isn't Nicole or James. I just really can't stand to watch either of those two losers win.

ETA: Julie's thoughts on Natalie 'throwing James utb'. And this from the woman who wouldn't say a single bad thing about Paulie. Unbelievable. 

Are you referring to Julie or Natalie?

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Specially for us remaining Jatalie fans, I came across this on YouTube this morning. Not going to lie, it got a little misty...

Yeah me too. I also got a little misty at James goodbye message in last nights episode. I also thought it was sweet what she said about James to him and to Julie. I will miss these 2 a lot.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

It really, really pisses me off that actually *shooting* Paul is not an option. I wonder what would happen if they introduced a new HOH comp, the Shut the Hell Up comp. HGs have to Shut the Hell Up for 24 hours or they get a penalty nom or forced to clean the kitchen or forced to share a bed with James andf his gross tank top.. I'd pay actual money to see that and I am so broke...

Put us in charge of this game. People will likely die but ratings will be great!

Many seasons ago, they actually did sequester a house guest in a room for 24 hours with no communication from anyone. It may have been only one season, but I remember the rest of the house guests gathering outside the room to greet whoever it was when they were let out. It was a great way to get the punished person out of the loop and for the others to "throw them under the bus" and perhaps lose their traction in the game. It's almost like on "Survivor" when a group of people go on a reward. The others are pissy back at camp because they weren't chosen. Paul would go apeshit not being able to bless his fellow house guests with stories of his greatness which by the time this is all over, will surely give them all cauliflower ears. He'd come out of the room saying, "f***,  I got boned, never cared".  

Edited by burgerbitz
Added info.
1 minute ago, burgerbitz said:

Many seasons ago, they actually did sequester a house guest in a room for 24 hours with no communication from anyone.

I would totally be trying to get that punishment if I were stuck in a house with Paul. 24 hours of peace and quiet? Divine.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Are you referring to Julie or Natalie?

Julie - she gave that douchenozzle assclown a complete pass for all the shitty misogynistic stuff he said about Nat.

9 minutes ago, burgerbitz said:

Many seasons ago, they actually did sequester a house guest in a room for 24 hours with no communication from anyone. It may have been only one season, but I remember the rest of the house guests gathering outside the room to greet whoever it was when they were let out. It was a great way to get the punished person out of the loop and for the others to "throw them under the bus" and perhaps lose their traction in the game. It's almost like on "Survivor" when a group of people go on a reward. The others are pissy back at camp because they weren't chosen. 

That was where Dan came up with his "mock funeral" in season 14

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Julie - she gave that douchenozzle assclown a complete pass 

That was where Dan came up with his "mock funeral" in season 14

I'm old, (close to 60), so I forgot the circumstances, so I stand corrected. Thanks for that. It's a great idea for future seasons, though. 

Well, I've come swiftly to my senses now re Corey-the big lummox won't revert to type and stick with the bros. I am looking forward to Victor and Paul giving him hell, though. The shorter window between evictions will be a good thing in that regard.

3 minutes ago, burgerbitz said:

I'm old, (close to 60), so I forgot the circumstances, so I stand corrected. Thanks for that. It's a great idea for future seasons, though. 

No correction intended! I only remember that because Dan's game was dead in the water when he went into that room.

• Love 2

I don't watch the live feeds, because I have all of you wonderful people who do that for me & people like me who are too cheap to pay for them, but what is the significance of the mug/flower? I can't remember it being mentioned. 

Thanks again for all of you who spend so much time recapping for us; you make the season! Kinda sucks that your reward is this final 5, but maybe next year will be better, ask any Cubs' fan how that works out year after year!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, nkotb said:

I don't watch the live feeds, because I have all of you wonderful people who do that for me & people like me who are too cheap to pay for them, but what is the significance of the mug/flower? I can't remember it being mentioned. 

Thanks again for all of you who spend so much time recapping for us; you make the season! Kinda sucks that your reward is this final 5, but maybe next year will be better, ask any Cubs' fan how that works out year after year!

That was Bridgett's best friend and the people in the house took care of it for her when she was evicted. Natalie is bringing it back to her in jury house.

• Love 3

I asked this question before and never saw an answer. Has anyone bought the BB season on DVD before and if you have are the DRs included as a bonus feature and how many of the DRs do they show? I am asking because I would really like to see Natalie's DRs.

1 minute ago, nkotb said:

^^Awwww, now I like her even more! It feels like the sunshine left the house with her gone. 

It absolutely does. I looked forward to watching her and James everyday. It just seems so different now and it's only been 1 day. Still sad.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

No correction intended! I only remember that because Dan's game was dead in the water when he went into that room.

I'm glad you remembered it correctly. I had completely forgotten about it until it was mentioned that a house guest should be told to be quiet for 24 hours. Still a great idea!  Now I remember that Dan's exile was self-imposed. Until you said this, I didn't even remember it was Dan. My senior moments are coming far too often these days!  ;-)

Corey is stupid, but he has more game in him than I thought.

I watched him last night and he was solid about Vic and Paul noms, and knew why, before Nicole told him.  Oddly, he seems to REALLY like James a lot.  Nicole was all over the place, afraid of Paul screaming at her ((please GOD let that happen, and let him call her names, and mock her, so she gets a tiny taste of what Natalie had to endure for 3 months!) 

Corey shut it down and got frustrated with her, then Nicole, production's pet, said something like "calm down, I'm just giving 'them' stuff for the show" but I think it was more than that. 

Anyway, my very minuscule respect for Corey went up a notch.  He had to spell it out for her why putting up James was idiotic. 

Their target is Victor, but I hope Vic wins VETO and Paul goes home. 

Then Nat went on this worry thing about whether or not James would flip on them and take one down if he won VETO, so Nicole would go home, and kept pushing Corey to talk to James and MAKE SURE he was with them.  Corey said he trusted James, they always got along and communicated without words.  Nic freaked out and said he needed to get the words said, and both of them needed to talk to James.

James came out of DR and Nicole said 'IF HE COMES UP HERE HE'S WITH US, IF HE DOESN'T HE'S WITH THEM!"  A few amusing minutes while they were upstairs watching James and saying "come up here James, come on" and then, after making food, James went upstairs and Nicole/Corey were bouncing up and down on the bed and cheering.

Scene for BB, or partly real?  Who knows.

• Love 5

Corey's always been pretty good at being the calm, logical one to Nicole's general frantic-ness - it's why she always brought him in when she needed to cover up a lie. He was really good at playing sides between Nicole/Paulie while also bringing them together. He never lets anything really get to him - he takes whatever information he has and makes a decision. He doesn't waffle too much, but he's also not stubborn.

I don't think he's a hidden genius - everyone's just surprised he's not dumb as a rock. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I could totally go for Paul going off on Nicole again.  (I'm going to hell)

I admit that I'll be sad that the chances of Corey obliviously interrupting the moment with an awkward strip tease are slim. 

Because Corey taking off his Patriotard (by DR's request?) really made that moment worthwhile. 

• Love 6

From Nat's HouseGuest chat interview:

Of course I have romantic feelings for James. I was actually the one chasing him at the beginning of the season. I feel that I can be one hundred percent myself with him. We have the same ambitions, the same drive. I would love for us to be romantically involved after the show but if that doesn’t happen I know we will be friends for the rest of our lives.

What a bitch, amirite?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

From Nat's HouseGuest chat interview:

What a bitch, amirite?

That is great to hear. I posted earlier that James is acting to different ways. 1 with everyone else and 1 with Natalie or by himself. Your update proves what I said.

• Love 1

I just did a little Googling and found that in season 12, Brendon was trapped in Pandora's Box for 24 hours. That's what I was remembering! I guess my memory ain't quite so bad. Now, if I could remember where I put the car keys.......

• Love 4

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/natalie-negrotti-big-brother-18-eviction-interview/

BBN: If James does decide to try and go to the F2 with Nicole will you be surprised and will you stick to the threat of not talking with him again if he did that?

Natalie: I never meant what I said to him. That was a heat of the moment thing because I felt very betrayed by Nicole and Corey. I respect his decision one hundred percent if he takes Nicole to the final two. James will always be part of my life and nothing will ever change that. I would actually respect him if he took Nicole to the final two.

BBN: Who is playing the best game right now to get to the Final Two?

Natalie: Right now I think Nicole is playing the best game.

(more at link)

More from Nat - this time with Dalton Ross (Entertainment Weekly):

Do you and James have any romantic future outside of the house?
That is a possibility. We had a really rough last week and a lot of things were said, but at the end of the day he is in my heart and I want to see what happens outside the show. We need to get to know each other in real life without the game.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
46 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'll join you. This would one of the few things that would make me watch again. That or Vic winning veto and Paul realizing he's boned or whatever.

• Love 4

I don't believe Natalie in that interview. And I think if Paul is the one heading to the Jury House next he'll do his utmost to drip verbal poison into her ear, causing her to loathe James because he really did contribute to her missing out on either 250k or 500k. Paul's a reality show Iago, that one. Or Rasputin, if you go by looks.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Oh. My. God.

What really makes me sick is that he totally could win and whether he does or not they totally would bring him back for All Stars or some vet-virgin season with production protecting him until late in the game. Ugh.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

What really makes me sick is that he totally could win and whether he does or not they totally would bring him back for All Stars or some vet-virgin season with production protecting him until late in the game. Ugh.

Coming Soon! Big Brother All Stars - The Supine Edition!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I highly doubt he'd be asked for All-Stars. He'd have to acquire a personality first.

• Love 2

I agree with Julie's take.  Natalie was mad at herself for not following her gut and took it out on James.  That is what I saw.  No one can lead you anywhere you don't agree to go.  So she followed a dumb ass, it happens.  :^)  She will be fine. 

2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Corey shut it down and got frustrated with her, then Nicole, production's pet, said something like "calm down, I'm just giving 'them' stuff for the show" but I think it was more than that. 

Lawd, make it stop. 

2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Their target is Victor, but I hope Vic wins VETO and Paul goes home. 

YES!

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Corey's always been pretty good at being the calm, logical one to Nicole's general frantic-ness - it's why she always brought him in when she needed to cover up a lie. He was really good at playing sides between Nicole/Paulie while also bringing them together. He never lets anything really get to him - he takes whatever information he has and makes a decision. He doesn't waffle too much, but he's also not stubborn.

I don't think he's a hidden genius - everyone's just surprised he's not dumb as a rock. 

Corey has talked about ADD and how it effects him several times that I heard, so probably more.  He is not dumb, without Adderall his mind drifts and he said he often finds himself staring into space.  Unmediated ADD shows up in some as having as very sharp focus on things that matter or of high interest.  We are seeing this now.

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Scooch over, I will come with you, I'll bring the snacks.   I don't hate Nicole, I hate her plan to bring James along with her because I am sick of him and want to squish his face.  This has nothing to do with Natalie.   Just an independent squishing urge.  His tight blue shirt worn with light blue jeans plays a part. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Jesus fucking Christ these fucking asshat FUCKWADS!

Let them think whatever. What James and Natalie think is all that matters. He misses her and she likes him. As long as they feel that way who cares what those 3 think.

• Love 5

Julie Chen doesn't know shit about this game, other than the talking points Grodner gives her.

They've decided to make a villain Natalie to prop up James and Nicole.

The clips they used were carefully edited.  The whole context was clear in her HOH visit, that she was talking about Nicole.  She immediately took back the "I won't speak with you if you work with them!" and understandably blamed it on a MOMENT of anger at what had happened.

Frankly, it made me ill. 

They never showed the worst attacks on Natalie, or Nicole giggling and cheering it on.  They even carefully edited out her gleeful reaction when Paulie screamed in her face.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7

Vic is already in a bad mood for some unknown reason and Corey is planning on letting him know straight up he's the target in his nom speech. Paul still thinks only one of them is going up next to James. I'm hoping this brings some good drama because these people are BORING.

I switched on the feeds for a sec and Nic is marveling over Corey's "geographic tongue" and apparently it's just like her dad's! The way she fawns over him is just pathetic. To say this chick is dickmatized would be an understatement. Meanwhile, he's planning on ditching her at the wrap party. Too bad cameras won't be there.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, bbaddict said:

That was Bridgett's best friend and the people in the house took care of it for her when she was evicted. Natalie is bringing it back to her in jury house.

To fill out the story, it was a basil plant she named Mr Jenkins.  

• Love 2
Just now, Umbelina said:

Julie Chen doesn't know shit about this game, other than the talking points Grodner gives her.

They've decided to make a villain Natalie to prop up James and Nicole.

The clips they used were carefully edited.  The whole context was clear in her HOH visit, that she was talking about Nicole.  She immediately took back the "I won't speak with you if you work with them!" and understandably blamed it on a MOMENT of anger at what had happened.

Frankly, it made me ill.

That upset me too. They left out so much of her redemption (maybe the wrong word to use here) when she apologized for saying that to James. Hell, she even told James what she said upstairs. I do agree that it could have been misinterpreted because that comment also caught me off guard. They did make her look pretty bad on the network show which is totally unfair but it is what it is. Hopefully she can get MVP because I just don't see any strong candidates for that this season.

• Love 2

CBS can change the votes at will (read the fine print.)

James, if he isn't in final two?  Will be AFP.  Possibly Victor.  Possibly Paul.  IF James is in final two.  Nic or James don't make final two though?  The one remaining will be AFP. 

I'm still voting for Natalie, because fuck you CBS.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

CBS can change the votes at will (read the fine print.)

James, if he isn't in final two?  Will be AFP.  Possibly Victor.  Possibly Paul.  IF James is in final two.  Nic or James don't make final two though?  The one remaining will be AFP. 

I'm still voting for Natalie, because fuck you CBS.

You go for it and so will I.

I am watching on the live feeds the day the house flipped to get Zakiya out. Oh that was a great day.

• Love 1

It's unfortunate that he might be right, but Paulie would also still be in the house and Natalie could still be gone. We'll never know now. 

But fuck off, Paul. 

Corey was telling Paul earlier that he has no idea who he's putting up next to James. Paul said that if Victor isn't comfortable with going up, he would. 

This blindside is going to be epic.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, bbaddict said:

I asked this question before and never saw an answer. Has anyone bought the BB season on DVD before and if you have are the DRs included as a bonus feature and how many of the DRs do they show? I am asking because I would really like to see Natalie's DRs.

It absolutely does. I looked forward to watching her and James everyday. It just seems so different now and it's only been 1 day. Still sad.

I havent bought the seasons on dvd but I do know that sometimes people in the fandom will create compilations or tributes to certain players which could include all their drs. (posted on YT)

8 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

The whole atmosphere has changed in my opinion. Now it's just queen Nicole laying in bed surrounded by wangs. "Oh noes, I'm the only girl left in the house!" FUCK OFF!!

Oh, holy shit. "Surrounded by wangs" literally made me spit out my drink. You made me do a spit take!

• Love 3
Just now, sunsheyen said:

I havent bought the seasons on dvd but I do know that sometimes people in the fandom will create compilations or tributes to certain players which could include all their drs. (posted on YT)

Then they must get the DRs from DVDs. There is no other way to get them that I can think of. I have watch a bunch of videos on YT of James and Natalie. Most are just so sweet. A few are very hard to watch (This last week especially). Thanks for the info. I will check YT after the DVDs come out.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's unfortunate that he might be right, but Paulie would also still be in the house and Natalie could still be gone. We'll never know now. 

But fuck off, Paul. 

Corey was telling Paul earlier that he has no idea who he's putting up next to James. Paul said that if Victor isn't comfortable with going up, he would. 

This blindside is going to be epic.

I really would love to see a true blindside. That said, Nicole is probably going to be hiding under the table before, during & after the nominations. Girlfriend doesn't like conflict. LOL!!!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I really would love to see a true blindside. That said, Nicole is probably going to be hiding under the table before, during & after the nominations. Girlfriend doesn't like conflict. LOL!!!

Same here! But I do relate to Nicole on that level. I hate conflict, confrontation, and anything in between. I can't blame her for freaking out, either! Paul's going to be pissed that he's getting boned. But he's going to pretend that he #nevercared while he's yelling angrily at Nicole and Corey. Then he's going to create a plan to psych out Nicole, Corey, and James during the veto, all while blaming Natalie for some reason. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Then they must get the DRs from DVDs. There is no other way to get them that I can think of. I have watch a bunch of videos on YT of James and Natalie. Most are just so sweet. A few are very hard to watch (This last week especially). Thanks for the info. I will check YT after the DVDs come out.

They pull them from the online episodes which are accessible as soon as they air. I'll keep my eye out post season and link you if I see a Natalie DR compilation video.

Edited by sunsheyen