Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Most of these people are not bothered by Paul. They hate Victor much more and apparently are more afraid of him game-wise. I think Paul is more dangerous in a number of ways, but tbh I'm glad they don't see it. Paul might be the only hope of trying to break up Bomb Squad 2.0.

Poor Jozea is stupid so it wasn't clear to him! But his alliance knows what happened so if he were to come back (he won't) then they'd clue him in.

He probably knew 3 out of the 4.  He said he was disappointed in Natalie but Natalie voted to keep him.  So I'm assuming he thought he had Frank and Natalie turned on him.

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

He probably knew 3 out of the 4.  He said he was disappointed in Natalie but Natalie voted to keep him.  So I'm assuming he thought he had Frank and Natalie turned on him.

He thought he fully had Day and I'm not convinced he understood even after her message that she betrayed him. He's not a perspective person and he's very arrogant.

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Natalie's too good for this season imo. Honestly I wouldn't even hate to see her go just so I can fully hate-watch and not worry about anyone!

I don't see that.  She is better at reading a room than others (not saying much!)  and observing but that does not move her into favorite status for me, yet anyway. 

14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paulie and Zak were talking about backdooring Victor and then he walked into the room. LMAO.

But by the way he's talking I think he honestly believes he's safe. Fucking idiot!

Just when you think it cannot get any better.  

Day lying about Tiffany is transparent but no one cares, everyone seems to want her gone for other reasons. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Cutty said:

Paulie told James that Paul didn't even know what a backdoor was when he mentioned it. Where do they find these people?

Either working at Lowe's or aimlessly roaming the streets of Tarzana, it appears.

3 hours ago, vb68 said:

I read at Jokers that Bronte told Natalie that if she had known Day and Z were flipping, she probably would have flipped too.  

Bull.  Natalie had been telling Bronte since Wednesday she (Natalie) was certain the vote had flipped against Josea; Bronte simply didn't want to believe it.  What difference would it make whether or not Da and Z were the specific flippees in question?  Either way, Bronte was still determined to be on the wrong side of the vote - so much so that her sole concession to allowing the possibility of a flip was to posit the weaker-than-water argument that continuing to vote to evict Paulie was evidence of how loyal they (Bronte and Natalie) were to whatever side they chose to support.  Bronte is a sinking ship, and she's taking Natalie down with her.

3 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Hi everyone!  I've been following this forum for quite some time but decided to actually join in.  I have one question that doesn't seem to have been addressed.  When Julie was interviewing Jozea, she showed him the goodbye messages from players still in the house.  If he has a chance to come back in, wouldn't this be a bit unfair to those still in the house?  I think Day especially could be hurt. However, I do realize that it's Jozea we are talking about  but still!

Any HG who's ever watched BB before (SORRY RECRUITS!!!) knows there is frequently some provision for evicted HGs to return to the House, and they temper their farewell messages accordingly.  If they don't, that's on them.

30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: James is telling Bronte he'll use the veto on her. lmao!

Hmm... if Victor is (a) the primary target and (b) still eligible to go OTB after the PoV competition, that's not necessarily a bad plan.  IMHO Bronte and Paul are about the only HGs polarizing enough to throw a Victor eviction in doubt if they're sitting next to him.  Best to remove tempting vote distractions if you're truly gunning for Vicky.

• Love 4

They definatly stacked the smart girls against the dumb guys this season. Most of the guys haven't even seen the show before. Hysterical! I guess this might be a season where a smart woman could win. Of course, we have a long summer and there's a lot of game to be played.

• Love 5
(edited)

I guess this might be a season where a smart woman could win.

Well from what I've seen, Frank is running circles around everyone, and that is concerning.  I haven't heard one word from anybody that they are going to have to get him out.  Frank's social game is really on point.   He might (and I stress might) push his get Tiffany agenda out too soon.  He brought it up to Paulie last night.  But I don't know.  Day is pushing that too. 

Frank made sure to tell Victor about about the vote right before the eviction, and later Victor said even though he was against them he still trusts Frank.  That's smooth.    I hope someone catches him.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Bull.  Natalie had been telling Bronte since Wednesday she (Natalie) was certain the vote had flipped against Josea; Bronte simply didn't want to believe it.

They somehow managed to blame Bridgette for it! Natalie walked away from that one with clean hands. I do not get the hate on they have for Bridgette. I mean, I think her whispery little girl voice is annoying but at least she makes cookies from scratch.

Also, there was this little gem from Da'Vonne last night that made me howl:

Da'Vonne: "I heard her [Tiffany] say my name. Why did she say my name?"
Zakiyah: "She asked 'Where's Day?'"

Hello paranoia, my old friend.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Well from what I've seen, Frank is running circles around everyone, and that is concerning.  I haven't heard one word from anybody that they are going to have to get him out.  Frank's social game is really on point.   He might (and I stress might) push his get Tiffany agenda out too soon.  He brought it up to Paulie last night.  But I don't know.  Day is pushing that too. 

Frank made sure to tell Victor about about the vote right before the eviction, and later Victor said even though he was against them he still trusts Frank.  That's smooth.    I hope someone catches him.  

I think that Paulie ( & maybe Michelle) might be the one person that will try and protect Tiffany. He knows not to tell her what Frank said now, because he knows that it might set her off, but he might use it when he needs too. I think he knows that they can use each other and protect each other, or at least try. I kind of want a Paulie, Michelle, Tiffany alliance for sure- maybe one other guy in there. 

I honestly don't think any of the Newbies (the smart ones at least) want to go far with the Vets. They just didn't want to be on their bad side at the beginning so that is why they aligned with them. I think the SECOND they have their chance to hit at any of them they will take it. 

I do think Tiffany should of NOT told her Alliance that she told Paulie, she should of told Paulie that she wants them to work together, but she doesn't want them to know that you know. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They somehow managed to blame Bridgette for it! Natalie walked away from that one with clean hands. I do not get the hate on they have for Bridgette. I mean, I think her whispery little girl voice is annoying but at least she makes cookies from scratch.

Some days I think that's the true BB life lesson take-away; how much people have a tendency to let suspicions, preconceptions and unwarranted expectations blind us to actual truth.

Also, there was this little gem from Da'Vonne last night that made me howl:

Da'Vonne: "I heard her [Tiffany] say my name. Why did she say my name?"
Zakiyah: "She asked 'Where's Day?'"

Hello paranoia, my old friend.

Oh damn, that is good.  :D

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think that Paulie ( & maybe Michelle) might be the one person that will try and protect Tiffany. He knows not to tell her what Frank said now, because he knows that it might set her off, but he might use it when he needs too. I think he knows that they can use each other and protect each other, or at least try. I kind of want a Paulie, Michelle, Tiffany alliance for sure- maybe one other guy in there. 

That would be smart of him, in all honesty. It would be good for Paulie to form a smaller alliance, especially with people who are outsiders. I'd love a Paulie, Tiffany, Natalie alliance, personally. I'm not sure about Michelle, but those particular three, plus Bridgette and maybe James, would be great for me. 

I do think that Frank needs to be taken out sooner rather than later. He's the only one still in really good terms with both sides. He's friendly, has a great social game, and he's learned a lot from his last season. As much as I do like him more than others, his social game is too good for some reason and he could easily slide by. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Paul and Bronte nominated.    Did anyone hear the logic on that one.  I thought one nom would be Victor.

Edited by wings707
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul and Bronte nominated.    Did anyone hear the logic on that one.  I thought one nom would be Victor.

Plans are for a Victor backdoor.  Still don't know if there's been much discussion on how BBRK might futz up a backdoor plan, tho.

Still don't know if there's been much discussion on how BBRK might futz up a backdoor plan, tho.

There's been some.  Paulie is trying to make sure whoever wins Roadkill knows not to put Victor up so he won't get to play for veto that way.

Speaking of the Roadkill, I wonder what the schedule is going to be for that plus the veto competition and ceremony with Monday being the 4th of July.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, vb68 said:

There's been some.  Paulie is trying to make sure whoever wins Roadkill knows not to put Victor up so he won't get to play for veto that way.

Speaking of the Roadkill, I wonder what the schedule is going to be for that plus the veto competition and ceremony with Monday being the 4th of July.

IIRC, which I rarely do, the schedule remains the same.   Where are the lines drawn, is the 8 pack in tact at the moment?   And I mean only this moment, btw. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

What happens if Victor wins roadkill and nominates James, who then wins POV. Does James use it on himself (Victor would be safe) or pull down Paul/Bronte to make certain Victor goes? Could be interesting. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, vb68 said:

My guess is Roadkill today w/ the nomination tonight. Then tomorrow POV Selection then POV comp. POV Ceremony on Sunday. Since the 4th is on Monday.  Then it will probably go into a regular schedule of Roadkill Friday, POV Saturday & then POV Ceremony on Monday. 

56 minutes ago, Cutty said:

What happens if Victor wins roadkill and nominates James, who then wins POV. Does James use it on himself (Victor would be safe) or pull down Paul/Bronte to make certain Victor goes? Could be interesting. 

My money's on #2.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do think that Frank needs to be taken out sooner rather than later. 

It's not gonna happen. There's just no way. Even if by some miracle enough people decide they want to get rid of him Grodner isn't going to allow it. And if she couldn't prevent it he'd just win the Battle Back anyway.

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I'm gonna agree with @SiobhanJW and imagine it's Roadkill comp today and possibly the nom as well. Then tomorrow Roadkill nom if they don't do it today and POV and POV ceremony on Sunday.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Why would Victor be safe?

• Love 1

Yea they're definitely doing RK right now. I forgot they haven't even picked HNs yet. It'll probably be there for them to pick after RK is done. This reminds me, are they not doing the extra foods for HN this season? They don't have the polls on the feeds anymore.

8 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Someone (I can't remember who) asked Day yesterday if Jozea leaving would be considered a backdoor. 

It was Michelle. I remember reading that and thinking… And you call yourself a super fan? 

Per jokers:. Thu 2:27 AM BBT, Michelle: Is Jozea going considered a backdoor? Day: No, it's just considered a blindside.

• Love 1
(edited)
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why would Victor be safe?

Because if Victor were to win the Roadkill & Put James up- and James pulls himself down Victor would be the one that would have to pick the renom since he won Roadkill and Victor isn't going to backdoor himself. So in order to get Victor up on the block, James would have to use his Veto on either Paul or Bronte, pull one of them down and then put Victor up there and then James would still be on the block. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, brdwygurl said:

It was Michelle. I remember reading that and thinking… And you call yourself a super fan? 

Per jokers:. Thu 2:27 AM BBT, Michelle: Is Jozea going considered a backdoor? Day: No, it's just considered a blindside.

I really think that Michelle knows all of this but she tries to dumb down her super fan knowledge to appear less threatening. She busts out with some weirdly specific BB history sometimes and other times, she asks stupid questions about basic gameplay. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Almost four hours later... Victor finally understands the instructions and steps into the RV. "Oh, shit, it's a puzzle."

Or he mistakenly demolished the challenge and they are rebuilding it.  Actually it could be that the electronics involved with the timer may be being repaired.  Any number of things.  This is way too long for a simple timed challenge.  Ohhhhhhhhh, I take that back remembering who we have taking it. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Almost four and a half hours later... Victor pokes his head out the door of the RV and catches the eye of a production guy outside. "So, hey. Is there a cheat sheet for this puzzle? 'Cause I swear, I've tried all the pieces and none of them fit together." Production guy shakes his head sadly as Victor goes back inside. Production guy then orders some pizza for the rest of the crew, because it's gonna be a long night.

ETA: Also, this is how I spent Canada Day? Eh, I didn't want to deal with the crowds downtown anyway.

ETA2: I like to think in this fantasy scenario of mine that Victor was the first person to try the comp, so... it's gonna be a really long night.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

So, I go and make myself dinner....to still no feeds. Over four hours now. Did they forget to turn them back on? Is it taking them this long to do a possibly timed competition? Did Jozea break back into the house, declaring himself 'risen from the dead'? Only time will tell.

• Love 1

Yes, and they are doing the nomination ceremony, too.  They got them out of bed for this so there was getting ready and getting instructions before it even began. 14 people one at a time takes awhile.  They should be back soon though. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Feeds back. And it sounds like Victor is saying he won. Bye bye, backdoor option.

I think he can still be backdoored? Winning Roadkill doesn't give one immunity. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Feeds back. And it sounds like Victor is saying he won. Bye bye, backdoor option.

Not necessarily. Even if Victor did win BBRK, he can still be backdoored and sent out. He just can choose who he puts up as a third nom. It doesn't mean he's exempted from someone taking down Bronte or Paul and putting him up...as long as he doesn't win veto. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I think he can still be backdoored? Winning Roadkill doesn't give one immunity. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Not necessarily. Even if Victor did win BBRK, he can still be backdoored and sent out. He just can choose who he puts up as a third nom. It doesn't mean he's exempted from someone taking down Bronte or Paul and putting him up...as long as he doesn't win veto. 

Well, shit. That's no fun!

And not only did Victor tell Paulie, he's now telling the whole HoH crew that he won. 

• Love 1

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates  1m1 minute ago

Paul to Victor- They are all working together. We are sitting ducks. Do not tell anyone you won #BB18

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates  2m2 minutes ago

Victor wasnt buying what Paul was saying. Victor thinks that he is working with Paulie, Frank and Corey #BB18

LOL

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And not only did Victor tell Paulie, he's now telling the whole HoH crew that he won. 

....really? I was watching Natalie/Bronte but then my eyes glanced over to see Victor in the HOH room and I said to myself: "Oh...shit...no, man....You're not that stupid...". Turns out, he is that stupid.

How is Paul the smart one out of the two?

• Love 3
(edited)

Victor just said I hope you aren't playing me, to Paulie and Frank.  Looooooong pause.  FRank finally said, don't be paranoid, bro.  hmm

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ok, so Victor is probably putting James up. That means, James has to throw veto in order for the backdoor plan to work. James has to actually stay up on the block now. I wonder how he's going to feel.

....Victor can put up his own teammate, right? I just want to be sure, because the teams thing is sometimes confusing.

Edited by Lady Calypso
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

....Victor can put up his own teammate, right? I just want to be sure, because the teams thing is sometimes confusing.

Yes, he can. The only people he can't put up are the people on Frank's team.

• Love 1