Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

*sigh*  I wish someone cuddled with me the way Paulie and Corey cuddle with each other.

Finale night could be great. Zak will show up with a positive pregnancy test and then Corey will fall to his knees and ask Paulie to marry him. Together they can raise Z's baby.

Why are Corey and Paulie snuggling in bed? And holding hands? I would love it if they are secretly in love!

• Love 9

Production has gotten their money's worth with this RT.  Look at how many pages we have talking about it.  Doesn't matter if it is not used!  They created a giant tizzy. 

3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

The tizzy is less about the RT and more about the fans wanting that disgusting piece of shit gone.

One in the same!  Tizzy=Paulie getting it.  

It has reduced 3 posters into vegetables, Nashville, Lady Calypso and AbsoluteShower.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, Natalie wants to give Paulie a sympathy vote. I say this again: this woman is too good for this show. The fact that she's willing to do that, even with all the crap he's done to her, shows her character. I'll fight someone if they ever say that Natalie isn't a genuine sweetheart. 

Once again I will state how glad I am that Nat never got to do The Bachelor like she originally wanted to. That show and all it stands for is the complete opposite of her character. One hundred percent.To quote a phrase.

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It has reduced 3 posters into vegetables, Nashville, Lady Calypso and AbsoluteShower.  

What's that now?

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, wings707 said:

COOL!!! 

Dibs on cauliflowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

• Love 7

Hurrah!!!!!

By the way, in Paulie's mind, when a butterfly wafts by or rests on his arm, does that mean an angel is getting its wings?

(What kind of drivel was coming out of his mouth anyway?)

Also, nice Hallmark movie moment with Corey and Paulie in the kitchen. Yes, Paulie, you can do it, you CAN make an apple pie. You are brave, you have persistence, you can overcome anything, you can make an apple pie!

• Love 15

When you combine this with Julie specifically telling Bridgette and the others that they will next see them on Jury Night, then I suppose the most likely scenario is a week where the eviction gets canceled out, as they're still short a week on the schedule. ETA: I should have realized that the most likely scenario is always "Big Brother lying". 

By the way, the Round Trip ticket twist has to be one of their dumbest twists of all-time. "Yeah, here's a twist that has less than a 50% chance of mattering! Hooray!"

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I hate there is another jury buyback. Ugh.

I only hate it because they specifically told them that their game was over. So yeah, it is annoying. They KNEW that Paul had the RT ticket and he wasn't in danger of being eliminated, so the odds were VERY high that they were going to need to do the BuyBack, so why say "We'll next see you on Finale Night"?!?!?

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3

So the odds of both Nicole and Corey being co HOHs are really small. Nicole would have to win an HOH and Corey get the care package. So at worst only one can vote and at best they are both on the block.   

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Nooooo!!!!! We have a jury buy back.  

Also, it seems that the HOH competition won't be until tomorrow.  Did I hear that correctly?

Yup.

I was SO hoping they would just go with the Big Red Button or something similar.  :[

Edited by Nashville
typo
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Nashville said:

COOL!!! 

Dibs on cauliflowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Don't you mean Paulieflowwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I want Cooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn. 

So, jury buyback, you guys. On the bright side, we get a whole week without Paulie.

• Love 2

Big Brother Verified account ‏@CBSBigBrother 1m1 minute ago

Please note: The #BBLF will be back up tonight b/t 10-11pm PST. The Houseguests are filming something awesome! #BB18

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Don't you mean Paulieflowwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I want Cooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn. 

So, jury buyback, you guys. On the bright side, we get a whole week without Paulie.

doubt it, sounds like they are doing the comp now.

Maybe we are missing another endurance?

I'm happy I was wrong about Paulie having the RT.  I thought for sure he had it.  Jury buyback sucks, two people returning is too many, especially this late in the game, but it's better then Paulie opening an envelope and returning.

Now as long as Corey/Nicole don't win HoH and it'll be another good week. 

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 2

They must be taping HOH now.  This is really irritating.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaayah too many blocks for us. 

ETA,  Shit, it is the buyback so the winner can play in HOH.  It better be a very tiny puzzle meant for tiny fingers.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Well, we can hope to God it's a mental competition for jury buy back.

Since we're talking veggies, let me just add, "Please asparagus Paulie's return!"

Thank you. *ducks the tomatoes and flees*

• Love 6

I just don't see how they can hold the HoH comp without revealing who the co-HoH via the Care Package is first. Say, for example, Paul won the HoH comp and then the Care Package arrived and he was Co-HoH. Huh? That can't happen. It just wouldn't make sense.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

Really disappointed the 5 jury members will be competing to get back in.  Hasn't this been done to death already?  Boring.  

And I really couldn't deal with whatever attitude Paulie would have coming back into the house.  Sad? Mad? Vengeful? Cocky?  I don't care...done with it.

• Love 2

A Corey eviction would be huge, as Nicole, Day, Z and an injured Bridgette is lot easier for Paulie to beat than Corey, Day, Z and an injured Bridgette.

The BuyBack competition should be "Trivia about Paulie Calafiore" Paulie would be crushed by Z in such a competition. 

• Love 5
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

The BuyBack competition should be "Trivia about Paulie Calafiore" Paulie would be crushed by Z in such a competition. 

I think it should be Define Feminism comp. Bridgette would win in a landslide. Day would probably be second. Paulie would lose horribly. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I just don't see how they can hold the HoH comp without revealing who the co-HoH via the Care Package is first. Say, for example, Paul won the HoH comp and then the Care Package arrived and he was Co-HoH. Huh? That can't happen. It just wouldn't make sense.

The Care Package would be given to the person who received the second highest number of votes.

• Love 2

I just don't see how they can hold the HoH comp without revealing who the co-HoH via the Care Package first. Say, for example, Paul won the HoH comp and then the Care Package arrived and he was Co-HoH. Huh? That can't happen. It just wouldn't make sense.

Just now, JediDVguy said:

The Care Package would be given to the person who received the second highest number of votes.

Yup. Example: say Michelle got the most votes for ACP, with Victor second.  If Michelle won HoH, then she would be disqualified out of the running for ACP - so ACP would roll over to Victor to be Michelle's co-HoH.

2 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

2 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

That's certainly feasible but I don't think it would be fair at all.

• Love 1

That's certainly feasible but I don't think it would be fair at all.

BB never was and never will be fair.

Considering they're giving an exact time for the feeds to be back I guess it's not endurance. I don't really understand why they couldn't just do it on the show. I guess they didn't have time, but like they could've not let Paulie have 30 minutes for his speech and then maybe they would have had time.

Paulie will undoubtedly win the jury buy back. I'm just preparing myself for it now.

• Love 4

They said on tonight's show that's how it would be, when they were explaining the rules of the vote.

And feeds are back. They are waiting to play HOH.

Paul, Nat, and Miche shared information that Paulie had told them. Paulie told Paul that he needed to work with Corey and Nicole and target James/Victor. Paulie told Michelle that she should stick with James/Nat/Corey/Nicole and target Paul/Victor. Then Michelle said Paulie told her that James/Natalie ratted out Paul's part in the plan to flip the house, which Natalie denies and is now pissed about.

Paul and Nat talking about it now.

• Love 1

The scenario I will dream about to lull myself to sleep tonight:

Corey gets evicted next. He joins the other 4 evicted HGs on stage, and goes for a bro-shake with Paulie, but Paulie pulls him in desperately for a full-body hug. Zakiyah watches with a wan, vacant smile. Comp happens, blah blah, Corey wins. (I know, I know, but part deux is that he's sent right back out next week.) Bridgette kicks imaginary rocks with her feet, Zakiyah goes to embrace Paulie, but can't break into the teary man-bear-hug between the two bros. Corey tousles Paulie's hair with a "stay strong, man, I love you" and Paulie's tears soak through Corey's tank top. Camera pans over to Da'vonne who gives a slow-motion dramatic-chipmunk side-eye to the whole scene.

Cut to the next day in jury house: Paulie is at the pool, Zakiyah by his side, trying to snuggle. He's pondering the horizon, looking into the distance, when a butterfly alights on his forearm. Paulie breaks down, multiple quiet tears streaming down from under his sunglasses, and the camera pans away, following the path of the butterfly.

• Love 18