Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Just now, sharkfan said:

They're what douchebros in New Orleans throw at girls who show them their boobs. Stay classy, Vic...

Yeah, I get that,....but it's not Cinco de Mayo.  It's August so Vic's plan makes no sense.  

Well... Polly and Victoria have been shirtlessly bouncing their bodacious ta-tas off every feed camera in the House ALL FRIKKIN SEASON LONG - so in a sense, beads wouldn't be totally inappropriate....

• Love 3

Victor is already setting himself up to be a DE eviction. Why not listen to Day and keep yourself in the running for DE? He deserves took home and if he does do the beads to Zeech, I want one of them to punch him in his throat. Zakiyah is already ready to fight Nicole lol.

And, apparently Michelle went off on James last night. That's why he is so on board with keeping Z now. 

Michelle might be her own worst enemy this week. She has already had a couple breakdowns and crying sessions just in the last 24 hours and people are getting tired of it.

Vic's reasoning for putting up Z/Michelle: because they voted to evict him lol...but forgets that Paulie backdoored him.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Michelle might be her own worst enemy this week. She has already had a couple breakdowns and crying sessions just in the last 24 hours and people are getting tired of it.

If there's one thing I've learned from the dudebro's this season, it's that bitches be crazy, and there's nothing worse than an emotional woman...

Just now, sharkfan said:

If there's one thing I've learned from the dudebro's this season, it's that bitches be crazy, and there's nothing worse than an emotional woman...

Oh, and there's nothing better in this world than kicking it with your boys and/or rolling deep with your crew...

8 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

How strange!  I mean - considering how well that strategy worked for Tiffany just 2-3 weeks ago....  :P

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I'm normally at work this time of the day.  Egads -- do these people always sleep this late?

Yes, because they normally stay awake past dawn. 

Flashback is a gift.

55 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Probably those were the first four on the list - and when all four turned Profucktion down they moved on to the next four, and then the next four after THAT, and so on, until....

Exactly and this group was just above,  Cappy, Amanda Zuckerman,  Chicken George and Willie Hantz.   Blessings counted. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

It makes me laugh that Victor fought so hard for this HOH only to target Michelle and Zakiyah. This meathead is a special brand of stupid.

Reminds me somewhat of Robert Redford's character in the movie "The Candidate".  After almost two hours of watching him scramble, crawl, and otherwise prostitute himself to win a seat in the California Senate - the final scene.  Victory party; the election returns are coming in, and it looks like he's won by a wide margin.  In the midst of celebration he drags his election campaign manager into a quiet room and gives the last line of the movie - five of the scariest words you'll ever hear coming out of a newly-elected official's mouth:

"What do we do next?"

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Exactly and this group was just above,  Cappy, Amanda Zuckerman,  Chicken George and Willie Hantz.   Blessings counted. 

Who were themselves just above Lawon Exum, Amber Siyavus, Justin Sebik and April Dowling...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sharkfan said:

Who were themselves just above Lawon Exum, Amber Siyavus, Justin Sebik and April Dowling...

Where does Aaryn fit in to all of this?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Aaryn has a baby? Please post pix. I'm guessing it's a boy named Damien? 

A girl named Skyla. Pictures are on her Twitter (along with a lot of Mom product spam). She also has an Etsy where she makes "things sparkle". LOL

Coming from Nicole, this kinda surprised me - from Joker's:

Fri. 1:09 PM BBT  Nicole told Corey that she hopes she doesnt go up. She says there are lots of groups of 2 as Zak is connected to Mich/Paulie so Zak will be a good one to go. She said that all the people connected to 2 players has to go re: Zakiyah first then she named Natalie as another person connected to 2 players which is James and Bridgette.

This - identification of linchpin characters to be targeted and removed - was a remarkably astute observation, strategically speaking.

Edited by Nashville
Attribution
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Last season was full of good women players. Vanessa was a great player. Her frantic behavior and constant crying didn't make her a bad player, it made her unlikable on a personal level. It never outright hurt her game. Liz, Shelli, Becky, and Jackie could all run circles around the girls this year. I might even wager Julia could as well. She couldn't win a competition but she was intuitive as hell. 

True. I was just really upset last night with Z's foolishness. Last season was full of great women--Shelli being my personal favorite.

27 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Fri. 1:09 PM BBT  Nicole told Corey that she hopes she doesnt go up. She says there are lots of groups of 2 as Zak is connected to Mich/Paulie so Zak will be a good one to go. She said that all the people connected to 2 players has to go re: Zakiyah first then she named Natalie as another person connected to 2 players which is James and Bridgette.

This - identification of linchpin characters to be targeted and removed - was a remarkably astute observation, strategically speaking.

Yeah - it's not bad logic at all. I think she isn't reading the House too well though. Paulie is connected to everyone and she knows he's influenced quite a few HOHs. And he's good at competitions. I think she just has a Derrick blindspot with regards to him. James is connected to they Boys and Natalie. Bridgette is connected to the Boys and Natalie as well. And I definitely wouldn't want Vic there long at all - he's connected to Bridgette/Paul/Paulie. Everyone may hate him, and they say they want him gone in DE, but he's been strung along so far with the Boys and he's a competition beast. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yeah - it's not bad logic at all. But Paulie is connected to everyone and she knows he's influenced quite a few HOHs. I think she just has a Derrick blindspot with regards to him.

Yeah she might see that, but she might know that even if he goes up it might be hard for them to get him out right now. But maybe not. Haha. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yeah - it's not bad logic at all. But Paulie is connected to everyone and she knows he's influenced quite a few HOHs. I think she just has a Derrick blindspot with regards to him.

Everyone, for sure - including Nicole. :)

Paulie is already so networked the only way to safely target him now is with him OTB for the vote at F4, and you being the sole voting HG.

Edited by Nashville
Double post
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Yeah she might see that, but she might know that even if he goes up it might be hard for them to get him out right now. But maybe not. Haha. 

I agree. She can't do anything about it this week, of course. It's just going to get harder for her, though! That's why I don't really get her end game. I thought at first she was playing the Ultimate Rat game, but now maybe she's actually trying to play a form of Derrick's game (have a solid alliance, stay good with everyone), without realizing she has any of the influence Derrick had. She's leaving herself with the Boys who will probably Christine her if they get the chance. 

I didn't watch Season 15, but I know she's friends with Andy. Did she start out playing his type of game and move on to a real alliance?

14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Everyone, for sure - including Nicole. :)

Paulie is already so networked the only way to safely target him now is with him OTB for the vote at F4, and you being the sole voting HG.

Yeah - and she thinks he's so much fun to play with! Z is also connected to her though, which is why I didn't think of that as a real deal breaker for her targeting him. I mean, she doesn't even acknowledge to herself he's a problem in the long run, so I'm not hopeful she even knows. And you make a good point about safely targeting him. That's why this is a frustrating season - if that's the only way, you're in a really bad place. But everyone accepts that it is what it is. A bunch of "Too Soons." 

ETA: I'm not saying Nicole is playing an awful game, I just wonder if she just has an "anybody but me" mindset and is hoping for a bit of luck if she sticks with the Boys (her/Corey winning a competition closer to the end), or if she has an endgame in mind where she has more influence to control how things play out.

Edited by mooses

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 1.57.22 PM.png

She is so worried about getting rid of a new Victoria instead of getting rid of the guys who dragged her to the end. What the heck.

She wants Natalie gone this week so she can be Bridgette's number one girl. Interesting.

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 2.03.05 PM.png

That makes you Christine, Nicole! Or Victoria - but is she really fighting this hard to be Victoria 2.0? 

ETA: She thinks James is the Derrick even though Paulie name drops him and quotes his Big Brother philosophy every frickin' chance he gets and he's way too aggressive about it for her to be this dumb. She says Paulie doesn't play like Cody. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 1.57.22 PM.png

She is so worried about getting rid of a new Victoria instead of getting rid of the guys who dragged her to the end. What the heck.

She's obsessed with getting rid of Nat because she's convinced she's in love with Corey. Jesus...

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I agree.  And yet this is the girl whose dream is to be in F5.  Head scratcher.  Weird-ah*

* she sat alone this morning talking to softly to herself as she painted her toenails and said "My toes without polish look, weird-ah."

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 2.20.20 PM.png

It didn't have to be this way. If it's frustrating, you shouldn't have let it happen again!

James got the Care Package. Will this make them sure Natalie goes up this week, or keep her from the block?

ETA: I feel like this also proves America is just voting for their favorites in order, not using any strategy.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, J.D. said:

Yeah, I get that,....but it's not Cinco de Mayo.  It's August so Vic's plan makes no sense.  

You do know that Cinco de Mayo and Mardi Gras are two completely different things?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

James got the care package, and they showed it on the feeds.

voters are stupid. 

His and Nat's targets just went up, and they are already high.

Yep. Just voting from favorite to next favorite, it's not strategic. And he has to stand during the ceremony and say which ones he wants to cancel. I wish they let everyone vote and let him reveal in secret so no one knows if their vote counted.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

You do know that Cinco de Mayo and Mardi Gras are two completely different things?

OMG -- Yes.  I can't believe I did that.  Obviously, I meant Fat Tuesday.  

• Love 2

Nicole is dumb as hell. Like seriously it's mind-boggling how absolutely brain dead she is. Her convo just a bit ago with Corey was maddening to watch. (Yes, I've already broken my promise to myself to stop watching. Apparently I'm a masochist.) She is not only stupid but a piece of literal garbage, too.

Why in the ever loving fuck is America still up James' ass? He's a dumb piece of shit. Granted, like 99% of these people are, so there was really no good choice.

Can we just fast forward to the start of BB19 already? Maybe the new casting director will try to find some decent, semi-smart people.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I will say though, it's kinda awesome that James got this because he's such a spineless chicken shit so you know he's terrified of having to do this publicly. And it's on a DE too lol! Delightful.

Nicole to Corey: Oh wow, that means she [Natalie] is like the favorite favorite though. That's bizarre to me. 

Seethe, Nicole! SEETHE! I live for it!

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

It was for Natalie, not for James, as Corey just pointed out and Nicole said, wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Oh fuck you Nicole. Seriously, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, J.D. said:

OMG -- Yes.  I can't believe I did that.  Obviously, I meant Fat Tuesday.  

I guess since he's from New Orleans he got beads and wants to use them? Paul/Paulie were egging him on, but I don't think Big Brother will let him do that. It's not a good look.Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 2.40.15 PM.png

Ha! 

They all are speculating the prizes will get better and better. It'd be hilarious if they just started targeting who they think are the next Fan Favorite to up their chances of getting the big prize. I think it will be either Nicole/Bridgette getting the next one.

Edited by mooses

I can not wait for Nicole to get on the internet and see that Natalie was the favorite. And see all the hate she's getting this season. I wish it could be filmed so I could really revel in her sadness!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

The care packages seem to be going in order of HG Joker's ratings so far which means Bridgette might be getting the next package. If that's the case then I'm sure Michelle (if she's still in the house) will go on a sobbing spree that lasts until her eviction.

• Love 4

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 2.47.44 PM.png

She's ridiculous. I love how upset this is making her to be honest. I wish they allowed HGs multiple Care Packages, and James and Natalie just got them over and over.

They think that after they see who's HOH, they vote. Big Brother, clue them in.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

"America" is stupid.  All of the good packages will have to go to awful people.

Yes - "America" is not organized enough to "strategize" these package deliveries. It's just a vote-for-your-favorite situation. I also wonder if Da'Vonne got a lot of votes since some viewers though it would affect this week.

Nicole is going to get one for sure, though, and think America saved a good one for her. Screw you, Nicole! 

Natalie: "The Care Package is actually a curse."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 2.47.44 PM.png

She's ridiculous. I love how upset this is making her to be honest. I wish they allowed HGs multiple Care Packages, and James and Natalie just got them over and over.

I just know that when I tune in to BBAD tonight she'll STILL be going on and on and on about it, but it's not a big deal and she's over it, but why did they pick her and James, why do they like them so much, what if Victor puts me up, what have I done today that made you mad at me, it's not a big deal really, I'm over it, but what did I do whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat...

• Love 4