Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I would love to call James a prick but limp cardboard cannot claim that title.    

3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Valiant effort by Natalie.

Victor is 100% gone during the DE. Fucking moron.

When he greets Day as the third juror, she will say, I told you so.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What did we do to deserve this shitshow? I mean, I understand BB16 was punishment for making such a big deal about BB15 and the Summer of Racism but seriously, we were moderately well behaved last year. Why this?

I really enjoyed last season, and actually got a winner I was pleased with. Therefore, I knew that the next few seasons would most likely be a shit show, so I've been braced for it. I'm nowhere near as miserable as I was during BB15 and 16.

4 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Did someone try to cheat on this last year?  Maybe Vanessa?

I was busy coloring my hair - who was squeeling?  I'm guessing Natalie and/or Bridgette.  It's almost unbearable. 

Last season, the rules were unclear as to whether you could sit or not and a bunch of people got eliminated really quickly because of it. Probably why Julie was so adamant that you could crouch but you could not sit this time around.

Edited by Callaphera
A little clarification for friendship
  • Love 1

You could sit as long as your feet stayed on the disk.

Vic cheated after BB told them to stop holding on to the signs (which made Paulie quickly drop) and he kept doing it.

Nat actually won this. 

• Love 6

Victor promised Natalie he wouldn't put her up - what do we think of his word? 

Vic is going to tell the Bros what Da'Vonne said and they'll convince him she was lying or she was talking about Natalie/Michelle/Z - just like everyone decided Frank was lying about everything.

ETA: I kind of hope Paul convinces Victor to put up James since he was so pissed James was throwing competitions. But Natalie would probably be up there next to him.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
Just now, Umbelina said:

Day really fucked up.  She should have said "The boyz want you out."  NOT A GENERAL "THEY."

She basically gave information that could easily be pinned on Michelle/Z - they've been complaining about Victor all week. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I hope Natalie calls James out for not cheering for her. But he'd probably complain to it to his Bros and they'd decide he's okay with her going anyway.

I am not sure she even took note of that.  

There is NO reason why we have to be watching Jeff.  Yes, I am grateful we got to see the comp, thank you for that.  But I have noticed we get fish more often than ever before and it is because they are saving clips for the show in many instances.  They don''t use them all clearly.  I watched a scene today and I saw that on the feeds BUT the camera took it off the agenda or we got fish because I did not see the rest of it which was pertinent.  I was taken back by a mental, OH NO, this was going somewhere. 

Feeds back.  Anyone catch that SR talk with the Ps?

6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Day really fucked up.  She should have said "The boyz want you out."  NOT A GENERAL "THEY."

YES!

Just now, Umbelina said:

I think the PeePees just said Mich and Z up.

Victor didn't say it.

Makes sense. They were the two votes "against the house".

I'll die with laughter is Zakiyah gets voted out.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I think the PeePees just said Mich and Z up.

Victor didn't say it.

Z/Michelle - Paul wants Bridgette up also, Paulie said Natalie's name as well.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Awwww geeeze, tears about waking up way too late in the game.  What a shame, for us.  This is a CBS money maker and staple for summer programming.  I really don't think they care what goes down.   They let the damn thing roll.  My tin foil hat is crumpled, now pushed under my couch, collecting dust I suppose.  

Edited by wings707

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 9.31.09 PM.png

With this being so obvious, it'll probably be Michelle/Z with Natalie as a replacement nomination after Veto. And Vic can even say he kept his word by not nominating her at first and giving her a chance to not be on the block.

8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Zakaiyah knew Day was going home but Meech didn't? And they both think Paul was blindsided. Jesus fucking Christ. Clueless. 

I don't get it. At least Z was told. I remember her being told the plan. I think Michelle had been told before Veto. They think Paulie didn't let Paul in on it? Even though they look like clones and hang out all the time? And slept in the HOH together? 

No hope this season. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, delicatecutter said:

It's so disappointed that they outright refuse to cast good female players. Vanessa was OK, but too emotional and all over the place. I feel like Maggie was the last great female player. That's been a dozen years ago.

I agree. But I'd argue casting is shit across the spectrum. The men this year are awful too. Just not as awful as the ladies. 

• Love 2

Victor promised Natalie he wouldn't put her up - what do we think of his word? 

He did cover her body while she was crying so the trolls wouldn't hit her. So I don't think he's using this HOH to put her up.

Why did Zak/Michelle think Natalie was going to be any different than Victor. There was a reason why Paulie fell when he did, he knew he was safe with both. Michelle's been mean girl all season and then suddenly wants Natalie to save her? Nat wasn't putting up Bridget and James wasn't going to let her put up the others. So that left Michelle/Zak if Victor had made a deal to drop.

• Love 1

I've stopped watching the feeds for the week, but according to Twitter, Paul's lying his ass off to Michelle right now about the Day thing. Michelle is completely buying it, although I don't think she's buying that Victor won't listen to him or Paulie. 

3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

He did cover her body while she was crying so the trolls wouldn't hit her. So I don't think he's using this HOH to put her up.

Why did Zak/Michelle think Natalie was going to be any different than Victor. There was a reason why Paulie fell when he did, he knew he was safe with both. Michelle's been mean girl all season and then suddenly wants Natalie to save her? Nat wasn't putting up Bridget and James wasn't going to let her put up the others. So that left Michelle/Zak if Victor had made a deal to drop.

Natalie and Michelle had bonded quite a bit this week, even a bit of game talk (including the possibility of a boys' alliance). She's been talking with Michelle/Z a lot more than Nicole this week. I don't think they would've been her target. She really wanted Nicole/Victor up when she talked to James, but also said she'd do something a little risky for her game to make sure Nicole went home (maybe put up Corey).

And Paulie may have thought he was safe since James was in Natalie's ear - and was probably right. But Natalie's been on to Paulie, so I'm not positive.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

Natalie and Michelle had bonded quite a bit this week, even a bit of game talk (including the possibility of a boys' alliance). She's been talking with Michelle/Z a lot more than Nicole this week. I don't think they would've been her target. She really wanted Nicole/Victor up when she talked to James, but also said she'd do something a little risky for her game to make sure Nicole went home (maybe put up Corey).

And Paulie may have thought he was safe since James was in Natalie's ear - and was probably right. But Natalie's been on to Paulie, so I'm not positive.

But she also said at the end of the day, she was doing what James said and James was never going to put up Nicole/Paulie/etc..

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Artsda said:

But she also said at the end of the day, she was doing what James said and James was never going to put up Nicole/Paulie/etc..

Oh yeah? I think that was just doing whatever he did with the vote. I guess we'll never know for sure what she'd do 'cause she might be a goner.

How are these HGs so gullible? Michelle/Z really don't see that the whole House was in on it (they believed Paul didn't know and Nicole is trying to tell her she didn't know the whole House was voting her way) when they did this almost every eviction to whoever was leaving. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've stopped watching the feeds for the week, but according to Twitter, Paul's lying his ass off to Michelle right now about the Day thing. Michelle is completely buying it, although I don't think she's buying that Victor won't listen to him or Paulie. 

So is Nicole. And she's doing that thing where she tries to comfort a crying person but kind of yells at them instead because she's trying to lie her butt off and they won't let her.

Edited by mooses

Man, Z played this shit awfully. I have absolutely zero problem with the floater strategy. I think it is totally fair. And she was rocking that well. Then she decided she didn't want to be a floater out of nowhere and it is going to tank her game. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Man, Z played this shit awfully. I have absolutely zero problem with the floater strategy. I think it is totally fair. And she was rocking that well. Then she decided she didn't want to be a floater out of nowhere and it is going to tank her game. 

James is actually playing the floater game pretty well. He's so subservient it's maddening.

ETA: Paulie is really pushing for Z to go.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

How are these HGs so gullible? Michelle/Z really don't see that the whole House was in on it (they believed Paul didn't know and Nicole is trying to tell her she didn't know the whole House was voting her way) when they did this almost every eviction to whoever was leaving. 

Z knew. Paulie told her days ago. Either she's playing dumb to Michelle, or she has somehow forgot. Which I don't even know how it's possible.

Why is James asking for permission for anything, Victor is HOH and James jumped first. I kind of hoped Paulie and Paul would let Victor make James go this week.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, sharkfan said:

You know what we haven't had yet this season? An utterly useless player swearing eternal vengeance on everybody who voted out their friend/ally/mutual masturbation partner. Maybe Day's eviction will mean we'll see Z in the DR raging against the boys and threatening to go the full Rachel Reilly...

You forgot about Bridgette after Bronte went out - on Bridgette's HoH.

• Love 2

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 10.51.39 PM.png

This girl needs Paulie gone before she can win strategically.

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 11.18.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-04 at 11.18.44 PM.png

Paulie tells people an awful lot of information for it to not catch up to him. Of course Z won't even try to get Victor to change his mind by trying to use that information, but is he just telling her about targeting Michelle to see if she blabs to Michelle? Or because he knows she's hopeless and can't do anything about it, so he's just throwing it in her face?

• Love 1

I guess he's telling her that so when she and Michelle go up she doesn't freak out because she will assume Michelle is the target when it's really her.

How does all the info he spills never catch up to him? Instead, any time someone has any info they can't wait to run to Paulie with it. As I suspected would happen, Vic has already told him what Day said to him when she left. There is zero hope for this season.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 5

Paulie told Zakiyah last week all about getting Davonne out and by today she seems to have had amnesia about it. I really wonder how much she listens to his game talk and just sits there in lala land with him.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Paulie told Zakiyah last week all about getting Davonne out and by today she seems to have had amnesia about it. I really wonder how much she listens to his game talk and just sits there in lala land with him.

I'm sure. It really is just nauseating to watch. Even now she's with Paulie thinking she's totally safe because of him, not knowing she is very likely leaving this week because of him. The sad thing is even after that I have no doubt she will still try to date him when the season is over.

I really wish she would have chosen to go on Are You the One? instead of BB. I've never seen it but from what I can gather it's all the drama and sex of The Challenge without the comps. Sounds right up her alley. I have a feeling if you put Z (or Nicole) in any house full of young, attractive people she will find someone to fall in love with. She surely had a wayy better chance of winning in that show than she did in this one.

ETA: Z just called Paulie "Daddy." I'M OUT.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Marie80 said:

I guess he's telling her that so when she and Michelle go up she doesn't freak out because she will assume Michelle is the target when it's really her.

Yes, I think you're right. And he was saying he wants Natalie up and giving all these reasons, so if Z does go up he can act all tough and surprised. I hope one of these idiots will clue her in that he's been gunning for her when she's up there, but of course they won't. That would require thinking for yourself.

I really hope Z leaves this week. She is not entertaining and she always gets hopes up about her getting a clue, which he never does. She just adds nothing to this Big Brother game except her relationship with Paulie, which is awful anyway. At least Michelle kind of a free agent at this point.

ETA: I would think Nicole is going to push for Natalie to go up. She won't be happy about losing someone who is kind of on her side.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Regarding last night's near-epic Paulie/Z meltdown: one thing about that whole debacle stood out clear as day to me, but I haven't seen anyone else mention it - so here goes:

During that entire Chernobyl-in-Paris scene, Paulie kept repeating over and over how he wasn't angry at Z's lie/error of omission (take your pick), how it didn't really matter, etc., etc.; his body language, however, said something else entirely.  The glares, the head jerks, the short choppy sentences and hand gestures, the constant repetition of ...?  Paulie wasn't merely mad, he was INCENSED - so incensed, in fact, it was taking every bit of control he had to keep from totally blowing his stack. 

Zakiyah's behavior was not helping the situation, either. Z is not a stupid girl, but she picked the wrong damn time to try playing dumb.  Z started out repeatedly (8 or 10 times that I recall) denying anybody else was present in London during her convo with Michelle.  When James's presence is finally exposed, however, Z's response basically boiled down to (a) she must've forgot, and (b) it didn't really matter anyway.  Which was exactly the wrong tack to take, since it quite obviously DID matter to Paulie - a LOT.

A much smarter course of action for Z would have been to simply say something in the vein of, "...omigod, wait a minute!  I didn't even think of it until now, but James was in there too!  But he was asleep!  I barely even noticed him, and I totally forgot about him two minutes into the conversation!"  Whether true or not, this would have provided some degree of acknowledgement to Paulie's agitation, and given at least a semi-plausible explanation to allay Paulie's obvious concern that his supposed ally might be lying to him.  Instead Z froze up and went into denydenydeny mode - and in the process created a total brick wall which rebuffed any meaningful communication. 

The result?  Z totally failed to even acknowledge any valid basis to Paulie's stress, much less assuage it.  And Z's silly attempt to minimize the (lie? miscommunication?) by first ignoring it then passing it off as meaningless, only eliminated any opportunity to resolve it.

Several people here described the nightmare in Paris as Paulie coldheartedly gaslighting a confused and vulnerable Z.  I, on the other hand, saw it differently; a livid Paulie struggling to keep strong emotion in check while a desperate Z first stonewalled, then dissolved into panicky hysterics when she realized the problem not only wasn't going away, it was getting worse - to the point, perhaps, of no return.

• Love 3

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 1.30.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 1.35.29 AM.png

I'll believe it when I see it. And if she really did throw that HOH competition, she missed her moment.

Z/Michelle have decided that Paul is great and they can't stand James. Even though Paulie orchestrated Da'Vonne's demise, and Paul put Da'Vonne up to get her out (and Z knew it!). They'd want James out over Natalie.

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 1.27.09 AM.png

Paul says if Z pulls herself down, put up Bridgette and send her home. He's shot down. He had his chance to get rid of her - it's going to take a while to get that again. They're also pissed at James for throwing the HOH competition. It'd be pretty great if James left before Natalie. I know he said he doesn't want to show his cards too early, but what exactly are his cards? Just one depicting King Paulie?

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 1.31.47 AM.png

Nicole's telling Corey her secrets, and Corey is being pretty awesome about it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Victor seems really firm on Bridgette NOT going up at all. I hope he stands firm on that & tells her Paul pushed for him to put her up but he said no. 

The one thing that has me so frustrated this season so that NO ONE IS GOING TO THE HOH AND TALKING TO THEM. Everyone is LETTING Paulie get in the HOH ear and rule the roost. It's unbelievable. 

Zakiyah is one of the most useless players I've ever seen. She's actually pathetic. She threw that Comp for no reason and told Paulie she would of stayed on if he wanted her too. She also told Nat she felt fine. She's just a horrible player. It's unbelievable. She has now said she refuses to vote for Nicole if she is in F2. Stop being a bitter Betty because she's playing a better game then you. 

Honestly I can see Day being a bitter Jury member. She has no self awareness at all, I rolled my eyes hard during her interview with Julie about how Tiffany was all over the place. Day, she was not. Especially not before she blew up. Which WAS ALL YOUR DOING. I get not admitting it to the other HG but don't play the audience like a fool. She plays all innocent like she hasn't done anything, you have at least admit it. Get the hell out of here. 

I hate pretty much all of them now, I wish we could get Tiffany & Frank back. Can we get a BB Takeover and replace 2 of the HGs lol. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 10