Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Cody did a YouNow today and talked about how he thinks Paulie is playing a bad game. LMAO! When Cody is questioning your game you know it's really bad, man.

You mean figuratively, right?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK at least Bronte knows she's fucked if this vote goes the other way. And she seems to have somehow caught wind that it might not go their way.

See!

Still rooting for the Spice Girls. I am 99% sure she is humoring Paul when she talks to him. She and Natalie know how deeply stupid the guys are. It is in her best interest to stroke Paul's ego

• Love 1

I think with Paulie, he didn't expect to be thrown right on the block week one. So he got wrapped up in that, and wasn't in the right places at the right times. And now he's behind. But if he gets out of this week, and fades into the background he'll be okay, once the 8 start turning on each other and you know they will sooner or later, he'll be scooped up, probably by Frank. Look at Steve he was up on the block the first week and he won the game. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

See!

Still rooting for the Spice Girls. I am 99% sure she is humoring Paul when she talks to him. She and Natalie know how deeply stupid the guys are. It is in her best interest to stroke Paul's ego

Well Paul seems to enjoy stroking her. 

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Yes.  I agree with you on everything else you said.  I have worked in dog rescue for years and I know about animal abuse first hand.  The main thing that raised a red flag for me was, a frat boy buying a goat and bringing it back to the frat house.  That would just never happen.  

I think you underestimate drunk rich Texas frat boys. I told my sister the goat story and her first question was, "Was he in a frat?"

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I think you underestimate drunk rich Texas frat boys. I told my sister the goat story and her first question was, "Was he in a frat?"

Oh god, I don't want to believe that story.  Frat boys would buy a goat.  Not saying much about the person who sold it to them either.  They had to know they were not into milking her or breeding.  

(edited)

Pardon the catchup, but I ended up being out-of-pocket the past few days:

On 6/25/2016 at 8:16 PM, Christi said:

Michelle dips her potato chips in pickle juice? huh

Nothing wrong with pickle chips.

20 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I just love the fact that week one (sorry Glenn, but you kind of don't count) can actually be a total blindside. That's been so rare the past few seasons. I want to see what happens if(hopefully) Jozea goes. I'm hoping to see more strategizing, more people trying to interact, something different!

Glenn may have been the first one evicted, but he wasn't the first one VOTED out.  

Glenn never had a vote cast against him.  

So that's ONE thing Glenn can hold on to.

8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am literally howling at this I can't! I'm Paulie lmao!

Can't be sure - but I think Paulie was saying the microphone in question had Vanessa's name on it.  Which wouldn't be surprising; in previous seasons, i recall the HGs having discussions about names from prior seasons being dyno-labeled on the mics.

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm not sure that Victor is going to understand the "vote to evict" part of the voting and he'll probably vote for Jozea because he wants him to stay. 

...and I'm perfectly okay with that.  :>

Edited by Nashville
typos
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes.  I agree with you on everything else you said.  I have worked in dog rescue for years and I know about animal abuse first hand.  The main thing that raised a red flag for me was, a frat boy buying a goat and bringing it back to the frat house.  That would just never happen.  

Really?  I mean Im sure it wasnt approved, but i can totally see it happening.   They probably arent supposed to have drugs there either.

• Love 1
(edited)

Per Jokers:  "At 3:04 pm, Zakiyah is discussing ways to wear eyeliner with Natalie and says to her "You'll look like you have chinky eyes."

Go join Corey in the corner now, zika.

Edited by urusai
  • Love 7

Nicole and newby talking about how they both want kids someday and how expensive fertility problems are and then Victor comes over and changes the conversation to himself.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jozea is so certain that the vote will go his way, he's thinking of not even packing his bag for the live eviction. 

Excellent.  There is still plenty of time for them to realize what is going on. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

What does that even mean?

Enough eyeliner can shape the appearance of your eyes so that they look somewhat like an Asian person, or, in Natalie's parlance, a slur for Chinese people. 

It's funny, Natalie works for MSG and the Knicks had a number of issues when they had Jeremy Lin starring for them. People seem to be a lot more willing to make Asian jokes. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm reading about Nicole talking about her break up with Hayden and how he changed after he cut his hair and I'm rolling over that.

I am shocked that they actually became a real couple. What is the percentage of these couples that become actual couples (meaning that they date for more than two months)? It's gotta be really small, right?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jozea is talking about not even packing. PLEASE let this blindside actually happen. I swear if someone lets it out I'm gonna be so disappointed. This has potential to be as good as the Dustin blindside!

But that was so sad! 

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I am shocked that they actually became a real couple. What is the percentage of these couples that become actual couples (meaning that they date for more than two months)? It's gotta be really small, right?

Well, I mean, for Big Brother, it's not that high, but there have been the major couples (Jeff/Jordan, Brendan/Rachel, Dominic/Daniele) that are still together. Hayden/Nicole lasted a lot longer than I thought as well. They last almost two years, which is impressive. I am sad for both of them, though. Nicole sounds like she's still getting over the breakup, so I wish nothing but the best for the both of them. 

I hope Jozea doesn't pack. Then they can 'forget' to pack any piece of clothing to send out to him after he's gone. I know Frank said he wanted to keep Jozea's hat for everyone who liked it to wear. 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I mean, for Big Brother, it's not that high, but there have been the major couples (Jeff/Jordan, Brendan/Rachel, Dominic/Daniele) that are still together. Hayden/Nicole lasted a lot longer than I thought as well. They last almost two years, which is impressive. I am sad for both of them, though. Nicole sounds like she's still getting over the breakup, so I wish nothing but the best for the both of them

Oh yeah, there HAVE been some major couples. They're the exceptions to the rule, though, right?

I, too, am sad for Hayden/Nicole. Two years is no joke. 

And yes, PLEASE, Jozea, don't pack!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4

Nicole said she's worried about the Fatal Five and Day agreed because of Tiffany. They don't think she'll backstab them but they just think she'll spill because she's emotional.

They're also saying they have to go to the F2 with a vet and preferably with each other because they're both women. Day said they have to get the newbies to take out James/Frank.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

They're also saying they have to go to the F2 with a vet and preferably with each other because they're both women. Day said they have to get the newbies to take out James/Frank.

Which is a good strategy actually, if they could execute it.

Nicole and Day are having trouble figuring out which day they played veto.  Isn't it a little early in the season to lose track of time to that extent? (also if I never hear Day blow her nose directly into the mic again it'll be tooooo soon)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Day is playing so much better this season. But we'll see how she acts when she is not in power.

That's actually want I want next week. I need the other side to be in power, just to see how the Eight Pack would react. Bronte as HOH would probably bring a lot of drama. I don't want Victor or Paul to have HOH, and it would be nice to have one of the girls get HOH. I also kind of want someone unexpected to win BB Roadkill. Someone like Natalie or Michelle could shake things up, maybe. Natalie would throw up a guy, for sure. Michelle would...well, whoever eats the most calories in front of her would be thrown up.

I kid, I kid. I don't know what Michelle would do...well, actually, she might just do what the vets want her to do. So, never mind on her. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, bafleyanne said:

(also if I never hear Day blow her nose directly into the mic again it'll be tooooo soon)

I KNOW RIGHT! I have to turn the volume up so high to hear them talking and then it about busts my ear drums when she starts blowing her nose.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I KNOW RIGHT! I have to turn the volume up so high to hear them talking and then it about busts my ear drums when she starts blowing her nose.

Yeah same. This is my first season having the feeds. So I turn them on tonight and the first thing I hear is Nicole crunching into the mic and then 2 minutes later Day blowing her nose. LOL

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I can't bear to listen to Michelle. She is just SO stupid and not in a funny way like most of the others.

Seems so hard to believe that she is such a Super Fan. She comes off as so unintelligent. 

• Love 1

As a theatre person this conversation James and Natalie and Bronte are having about theatre and NYC is very painful to listen to!

"You know that musical everyone sees?"

"Shrek? The Lion King?"

It was Book of Mormon. And then they started talking about Hamilton. And how people in NYC all live in tiny apartments together. No I'm pretty sure most directors of successful Broadway shows do not live in tiny studios with multiple other people. LOL

(edited)
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Michele is star struck by the vets and is clinging to them, Nicole especially. She isn't very bright but neither is Nichole!  

OK, I'm feeling a sense of deja vu here, tee hee. Please don't take this personally. I feel compelled to remind you her name is spelled Nicole, not Nichole. I realize that's a popular way it's spelled nowadays but it's not how she spells it.

ETA I just noticed you spelled her name Nicole in the first sentence! So...sorry.

Edited by TimWil
(edited)
2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

OK, I'm feeling a sense of deja vu here, tee hee. Please don't take this personally. I feel compelled to remind you her name is spelled Nicole, not Nichole. I realize that's a popular way it's spelled nowadays but it's not how she spells it.

Here I go again!  Ha ha ha!  I have a close friend who spells her name this way.  I claim muscle memory when I type.  You have reminded me before! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I prefer strong Nichole. I don't see why she even cares about the meeting. Nichole, you are HOH. Go to your room, enjoy the music on your headphones & get away from the drama. You can do it! I want her to win. Rant over! LOL!!!

• Love 2