Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

I ask solely because - rare though it might be - HGs have occasionally been known to tell a lie every now and then.  ;>

You take that back right now!   Nobody lies.  Ever.  ;P

• Love 1

Have we actually seen James admit to throwing the comp?  

Or is everybody simply taking Nicole's word that James admitted to throwing the comp?

I ask solely because - rare though it might be - HGs have occasionally been known to tell a lie every now and then.  ;>

Great point!  While I saw Nicole tell Paul about it, I didn't see James tell Nicole.  I might have missed it or more likely in my opinion Nicole is securing that Paul would take her to F2 just in case.  

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Not only did he do nothing to advance her game, but he helped put a target on her back. If James telling Nicole and Corey that Natalie wanted to keep Victor over Corey isn't throwing someone under the bus then I don't know what is. They already didn't like her and that just sealed the deal for them.

Yeah, this drives me nuts. I guess he did it inadvertently (James did a lot of "inadvertent" things that screwed Nat's game and helped his...), but no one accuses him of throwing her under the bus for that (or saying she's catty and dishonest), but everyone was ready to brand her with a scarlet TUTB for (possibly) saying she shouldn't have trusted James' advice.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I totally agree on your James assessment.  I can't respect anyone who floats through the entire game.  I can see it as a strategy in the beginning while you're getting to know the others.  (Jozea learned his lesson the hard way).  Too much too soon is dangerous.  The jury's not going to vote for the one who was most strategic.  The jury will let their emotions get in the way of voting for Paul.  I only started respecting Corey and Nicole these last few weeks because everything before that they just laid around in bed.  

Nicole will win this.  

The biggest reason anyone is so impressed by Paul is because he managed to make it to the end after hanging out with a bunch of jerks in the beginning. He was the underdog because he put himself in a bad position. James has managed to keep himself in a really good position so that he didn't have to do all the leg work Paul did. Actually, he did do a lot of leg work - it was just in a quieter voice without confrontations so it's less noticeable. They both played all sides, they both leaked information like it was everyone's business. 

A lot of Big Brother is knowing when to stick your nose out - and James did it only at very select moments. When he went with the flip on Paulie was one - that wouldn't have happened if he didn't agree to it. When he went with the decision to flip on Vic/Paul was another. And he managed to keep himself as the good guy throughout all this so he didn't have to be an aggressive player, which could make you a target very quickly no matter where you are in the game.

ETA: I'm not saying he should win over the other two, but saying that the jury is just letting "emotions" get in the way if he does is silly. He's had just as much game as those two. And using HGs' emotions was a lot of James' strategy. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Have we actually seen James admit to throwing the comp?  

Or is everybody simply taking Nicole's word that James admitted to throwing the comp?

Exactly. Nicole, for example, is still insisting to Paul that it wasn't her that told Natalie that Paul was coming after James. Even though it was.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Wisely, I don't think she had an original plan.  You have to be flexible and ready to shift alliances when necessary and she did this, several times.  We see it all but, in there, things are less clear.   I think she has done a good job to get to F3.   

I do think you're right in a way about that. I remember her geeking out about thinking strategically a few weeks ago like it was a new concept in the game for her. I think she was always thinking strategically in terms of who was protecting her, but she waited until she had to to use her real serious thinking skills for her own benefit.

I definitely wonder when she would have shifted alliances if they weren't shifted for her, though. She didn't want Z/Paulie gone that soon - so I'm curious where she planned to go when it started to dwindle down. She had to have some idea in her head on how it'd play out if she stayed under Paulie/Corey's protection (although Paulie wasn't protecting her as much as she thought) even if she wasn't acting on it yet. 

Like I said, I think she's a deserving winner. I just wonder what she wanted to happen (although I know she was open to what actually would happen) before Paulie left - because I didn't get what it was at the time. It certainly wasn't this, although it worked out great for her in the end, to her credit.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

@TheRealT I heart you and agree with you.  I would love to have seen Nat's game without James hanging on her and when they were both on the block he actively hounded her and then reported to the others that she was unhinged.  It was he who was unhinged.  He should have gone home.  I will give James credit for putting one over on Nat.  She was stupid for not blowing his game up right at the point of him joining up with Nicory, that is where she lost the game.  I do think he thinks they can make it on the outside.  What a laugh.  Girl is not going after so loser like James.

And let's not forget that Nat begged James to let her know if he knew she was going home her last week and he "dumbled" around (yes, I made that up) and acted like he didn't know when we all know he did.  That. Was.  His.  Girl.  -- Allegedly.  And all she asked was that he'd give her a heads up.  But he didn't.

Side note:  I LOVED Natalie's jury house arrival outfit.  And I LOVED her gladiator strap shoes.  *nodding yes smiley face*

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

Strictly on what is considered big brother gameplay, I think Nicole definitely has played the best game. 

Her downfall, as well as Paul's, is her social game sucked.  Which is funny cause her social game the last time she played was pretty good. Everyone loved her, including the audience.

Still the jury would have to really really hate Paul and Nicole, and really really love James to give him the win. I just don't see it. I say this as a James fan who would be thrilled if he won.

i just hope he makes F2 and gets 50,000

Me too.

• Love 1
Just now, J.D. said:

Side note:  I LOVED Natalie's jury house arrival outfit.  And I LOVED her gladiator strap boots.  *nodding yes smiley face*

How did you ever notice what Natalie was wearing after that Jury House confrontation?! My mind went totally blank after that because I was in (gleeful) shock! I couldn't even remember what set the fight off by the end - I had to look it up to remind myself.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

I definitely wonder when she would have shifted alliances if they weren't shifted for her, though.

Any number of things can occur to alert an HG of something they may not have observed themselves.  To imply that she needed help to open her eyes because she was weak is not the case, from where I sit.   It happens in most seasons.  

6 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

I have read on several forums that people say Paul hates James which is why he won't take him to F2.

did I miss something? I don't recall him telling the live feeders or Vic that he hates James and won't take him to the end. They always seemed ok to me.

i just can't see him throwing away 500k to screw over James. Does he not see nic will be much harder to beat.

i just think he wants her to think that.

Paul has ALWAYS hated James.  He wanted James out from the moment I started watching the feeds, about 2-3 weeks in.  He was always hounding Paulie about it.  James had his number, which at the time was Paul's rat game.  Paul knew that. 

That said, the other poster nailed it when they talked about Paul's need for absolute HATE towards each houseguest he wanted gone.

I admire much of Paul's game, but I can't stand him as a person.

4 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

I dont think James threw the comp based on what he said to the live feeders. And if he did, wouldn't he tell Paul? Why the heck would he tell Nicole to piss her off? Could Nicole be lying to tick off Paul?

He didn't.  Nicole lied to rile up Paul and make sure Paul's hatred stayed hot so he would take her if he wins part 3.  Also to convince Paul she would take Paul if she does.  At first I thought she'd misunderstood James, but later conversations with James made it absolutely clear James couldn't "reach high enough to get his hand above the knot in the rope" and could not hold on.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

The jury round table will be finale night.  They show too much crap on finale night. 

I bet they even wait to show Corey arrive at jury for finale. 

Friday will have part 1 of HOH and lots of filler. 

Ah-HA! there's friday's show... lol

I agree.  I miss the old style jury questions, unlimited, and watching the houseguests sweat about it on the feeds for days.  As someone else said, Corey's in a hotel room.  They'll tape the "jury roundtable" and then they all leave immediately to separate hotel rooms with no one to talk to but handlers until the live show.

Although I think they let Brenchel stay in the same room, so they MAY with Zaulie.  (ugh, I hope not.)

• Love 3

Was it Paul that got irritated about no one wanting to get out James because he was worried James was going to float through to the end?

Or was that Michelle about Nicole? 

Either way someone's prediction came true lol 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Probably in the minority here but I think nat is much more beautiful with a more natural look.

she doesn't need the fake eyelashes and hair extensions. JMO

I agree. I think she is beautiful even without makeup.

• Love 4

I am a bit worried that because of the Day v. Paulie fight and how divided the house is and how it could potentially lose Nicole or Paul the game because Day might not want to vote for whomever Paulie wants and vice versa because they are at each others throats, and then their groups will follow. Imagine losing the game because of something that has nothing to do with you. That would really suck. We could end up with a James win just because people are being spiteful. 

I'm hoping they make sure Dr. Will screws the Jury's head on straight. 

My friend and I were laughing about how Victor leaves the BB house and everyone is all friendly and getting along, laughing, joking around and just having a good time. And he walks into Jury and it's the cold war. It should be the opposite. Thankfully he only had to be in that house for 2 days if even that. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Also, James was beating himself up when he was alone in the shower last night.  He kept repeating "this was YOUR comp!" (and you blew it) or stuff like that.

James is an idiot but even James wouldn't throw a final 3 comp.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/15/big-brother-julie-chen-final-three

Idiot Julie, who knows nearly nothing about this game, is saying she thinks Paul will win.  (Come on Julie, no one buys that production is going to let Paul win over Princess Nicole or your hubby's favorite James.)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Also, James was beating himself up when he was alone in the shower last night.  He kept repeating "this was YOUR comp!" (and you blew it) or stuff like that.

James is an idiot but even James wouldn't throw a final 3 comp.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/15/big-brother-julie-chen-final-three

Idiot Julie, who knows nearly nothing about this game, is saying she thinks Paul will win.  (Come on Julie, no one buys that production is going to let Paul win over Princess Nicole or your hubby's favorite James.)

Nicole did come out of the DR yesterday either before or after the Comp and said to herself that she thinks Production wants Paul to win. Lol. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

My friend and I were laughing about how Victor leaves the BB house and everyone is all friendly and getting along, laughing, joking around and just having a good time. And he walks into Jury and it's the cold war. It should be the opposite. Thankfully he only had to be in that house for 2 days if even that. 

Vic: Where's my buyback comp? WHERE? You can't just leave me here like this with these people!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, simplyme said:

Vic: Where's my buyback comp? WHERE? You can't just leave me here like this with these people!!!

"Late last night a man in his mid-twenties was apprehended by police after attempting to scale the walls of the Big Brother backyard. Answering only to the name 'The Puerto Rican Sensation', all the man would say to police was 'Unevictable! unevictable!' He is currently in jail awaiting psychiatric evaluation"

• Love 9
Just now, AbsoluteShower said:

"Late last night a man in his mid-twenties was apprehended by police after attempting to scale the walls of the Big Brother backyard. Answering only to the name 'The Puerto Rican Sensation', all the man would say to police was 'Unevictable! unevictable!' He is currently in jail awaiting psychiatric evaluation"

That darn Jozea will stop at nothing.  ;P

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, this drives me nuts. I guess he did it inadvertently (James did a lot of "inadvertent" things that screwed Nat's game and helped his...), but no one accuses him of throwing her under the bus for that (or saying she's catty and dishonest), but everyone was ready to brand her with a scarlet TUTB for (possibly) saying she shouldn't have trusted James' advice.

I can talk till I am blue in the face about this but I will say one last time. Natalie said she trusted James and TRUSTED Nicole and Corey at the time of the final 4 deal. She also said she TRUSTED Nicole and Corey to not nominate them when James made the deal at the wall comp. She said many times before and after that she didn't trust them. I watched the live feeds originally and have been going back all the way to the middle of July just to watch these 2. I am going by what was said on the feeds. Listen, there are variables that caused the action that got Natalie evicted. If Victor hadn't come back everything would have been different. James was will to sacrifice his game for her and took all the blame for it. Everyone else told him it was stupid to take the blame. When he yelled at Paul at the kitchen table he absolutely screwed up but Corey hated Natalie the whole game and Nicole didn't like her the whole game. Paul said he knew her game from the beginning and Victor said he stayed away from her on purpose. Did James make mistakes sure. Did Natalie make mistakes sure. You also need to remember that Natalie was gung ho on winning an HOH and wanted to tear things up. James didn't agree but backed her up on whatever she wanted to do. When she won HOH that is where everything changed. James told her that didn't need to win but Natalie was happy she made jury and wanted to basically go out with a bang. She made the choice to put Victor on the block and Michelle put up Paul but they blamed James and Natalie for all of it. What would have happened had Natalie followed James advise and not won HOH and kept playing the role she was playing. We will never know but to blame James for everything that went wrong with Natalie's game is ludicrous. Remember, she went out 6th. That was better than James and Nicole their 1st seasons. I know it killer her to leave and she wanted to win to change her life but only one can win. She said she would have given James the POV if she had won it at the jury house. We will never know but I kind of believe her. She feels James was instrumental to her game to get her as far as he did. When she said she should have split from James she was very upset and she did this a couple of times out of anger saying things that were hurtful. All on tape in the live feeds. Ok. I am off my soap box and will not be addressing this again. We agree to disagree.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Any number of things can occur to alert an HG of something they may not have observed themselves.  To imply that she needed help to open her eyes because she was weak is not the case, from where I sit.   It happens in most seasons.  

Yeah, I agree. A Big Brother player can't control everything no matter what. I could say this about any player - they've all had to roll with moves that they weren't a part of. I'm not implying they're weak for it. I wonder what Paul would've done if Vic never came back. I wonder what Natalie's game would've been if Bronte wasn't voted out. Sometimes players get what they need, not what they want, because they do need help to open their eyes. 
Nicole's situation is most interesting to me because that was the biggest shift of the game. Nicole didn't play a part in the shift - that's a fact - but it doesn't make her weak from where I sit, either. It actually makes her more impressive because she turned that into a real positive situation for herself. I don't think I'm taking anything away from her by wondering what she actually wanted to happen at that point in the game because clearly that wasn't it. It's just a hypothetical, what-if question - what if Paulie stayed, what would Nicole have done? That's it.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I can talk till I am blue in the face about this but I will say one last time. Natalie said she trusted James and TRUSTED Nicole and Corey at the time of the final 4 deal. She also said she TRUSTED Nicole and Corey to not nominate them when James made the deal at the wall comp. She said many times before and after that she didn't trust them. I watched the live feeds originally and have been going back all the way to the middle of July just to watch these 2. I am going by what was said on the feeds. Listen, there are variables that caused the action that got Natalie evicted. If Victor hadn't come back everything would have been different. James was will to sacrifice his game for her and took all the blame for it. Everyone else told him it was stupid to take the blame. When he yelled at Paul at the kitchen table he absolutely screwed up but Corey hated Natalie the whole game and Nicole didn't like her the whole game. Paul said he knew her game from the beginning and Victor said he stayed away from her on purpose. Did James make mistakes sure. Did Natalie make mistakes sure. You also need to remember that Natalie was gung ho on winning an HOH and wanted to tear things up. James didn't agree but backed her up on whatever she wanted to do. When she won HOH that is where everything changed. James told her that didn't need to win but Natalie was happy she made jury and wanted to basically go out with a bang. She made the choice to put Victor on the block and Michelle put up Paul but they blamed James and Natalie for all of it. What would have happened had Natalie followed James advise and not won HOH and kept playing the role she was playing. We will never know but to blame James for everything that went wrong with Natalie's game is ludicrous. Remember, she went out 6th. That was better than James and Nicole their 1st seasons. I know it killer her to leave and she wanted to win to change her life but only one can win. She said she would have given James the POV if she had won it at the jury house. We will never know but I kind of believe her. She feels James was instrumental to her game to get her as far as he did. When she said she should have split from James she was very upset and she did this a couple of times out of anger saying things that were hurtful. All on tape in the live feeds. Ok. I am off my soap box and will not be addressing this again. We agree to disagree.

I agree with everything you say here. Plus, bolded - if Nicole hadn't told Natalie that Paul was supposedly coming after James, her targets might have been completely different.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I am a bit worried that because of the Day v. Paulie fight and how divided the house is and how it could potentially lose Nicole or Paul the game because Day might not want to vote for whomever Paulie wants and vice versa because they are at each others throats, and then their groups will follow. Imagine losing the game because of something that has nothing to do with you. That would really suck. We could end up with a James win just because people are being spiteful. 

I'm hoping they make sure Dr. Will screws the Jury's head on straight. 

I'm on the fence about the Dr. Will intervention. Most viewers love it, I know. To me, though, it's almost one last gasp at Production trying to manipulate the HGs into doing what they want. Being bitter, being angry, thinking emotionally - that's part of the game! That's why you're locked in a House for so long - it doesn't let you see the big perspective. It's supposed to make you kind of crazy and a little irrational. This game is personal to the Jury and it's only natural that they'd vote that way. If you don't like that a jury votes with their emotions, or that they have their own personal relationships and dynamics, then don't use the jury. Just let Dr. Will choose the winner or something.

ETA: I'd rather have more jury involvement with the F2 than Dr. Will. Let them ask real questions, have a real discussion, instead of the rushed finale. Let Paul/James/Nicole really try to convince them why he should win and have a real chance to change their minds. Didn't they used to do the Jury questions a lot earlier, and the F2 would have to stew over it alone in the House? Go back to that. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I agree with everything you say here. Plus, bolded - if Nicole hadn't told Natalie that Paul was supposedly coming after James, her targets might have been completely different.

She said she would have put up Nicole and Corey.

• Love 1

I'm not sure if Brenchel stayed in the same hotel room or not.

I remember someone saying that the handlers didn't allow them to talk game/votes unless the cameras were on, but Brenchel shared a room in the jury house and obviously had PLENTY of time to talk game away from handlers, and the others didn't think that was fair.  Maybe Matt Hoffman said it?

Why would Zakiyah and Paulie be allowed to share a room? At the very most they're f**k buddies. Brendon and Rachel, on the other hand, were True Love personified. (rolls eyes)

Look for the Da'Vonne/Paulie Jury House showdown in the 2017 Lifetime film Paulie, May I Sleep With Danger? Aaron Sorkin has written the teleplay under a pseudonym and this particular scene will contain many of his hallmarks.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

I really don't know why production would be pushing for a Paul win

but considering what the endurance HOH was it could be true. There was no way Nicole could win it based on her explanation and it literally sounded like James fell off because he was literally too short to reach. He kept taking about being on his tippy toes.

It was meant for a tall person or someone with upper body strength. Cory would have killed it. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sara2009 said:

Isn't Evel Dick doing the jury round table this year? I think he tweeted about it a month or so ago.

Gross.

I had a bunch of posts quoted but previously is being very buggy for me so they disappeared. PISSED!

I feel about Nicole the way I felt about Vanessa and Derrick, their gameplay worked and it worked well, but it's not the kind of gameplay I can personally root for or respect. And with Nicole she will not admit that she is a first class manipulator. She wants 'America' to believe she's a just a naive, innocent, small town girl. It annoys me to no end. Her trying to pretend with the other players would be fine, but she lies to America and I just can't stand that. Derrick did it too and it annoyed me with him as well.

Something @mooses said got me thinking that Paulie getting evicted is probably a very big reason why Nicole was able to make it this far so if she wins she should really thank Natalie/Bridgette/Michelle for getting the ball rolling on that.

I feel like I had other stuff to say but I can't remember on account of I don't give a shit about this season anymore.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Was it Paul that got irritated about no one wanting to get out James because he was worried James was going to float through to the end?

Or was that Michelle about Nicole? 

Either way someone's prediction came true lol 

No Paul wanted to get James out from the beginning even when they were in the exec alliance. He and Vic talked about it often.  It was James strong relationship with Paulie that saved him time and again. Still I didn't think he personally disliked James, he just saw him as a threat and wanted vengeance for Vic's eviction. Dare we forget, James blatantly threw the team comp to send Vic out.

as for James, I remember he discussed with nat during his HOH that he really wanted to send Paul out but went with frank after Paulie strong armed him. He even said if Paul floated thru much longer he would be sitting there at the end. I really think that was the main reason he pushed for Paul's nom in nat's HOH. He knew Paul was coming for him and knew he could win the game. Plus he really believed the Nicory final 4. Who knows what would have happened without the jury buyback.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Isn't Evel Dick doing the jury round table this year? I think he tweeted about it a month or so ago.

I'm pretty sure Evel Dick is NOT doing the Jury Roundtable. The crap he's spewed about production alone this season not to mention the Houseguests.  I can't imagine they want him anywhere near the show. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Gross.

I had a bunch of posts quoted but previously is being very buggy for me so they disappeared. PISSED!

I feel about Nicole the way I felt about Vanessa and Derrick, their gameplay worked and it worked well, but it's not the kind of gameplay I can personally root for or respect. And with Nicole she will not admit that she is a first class manipulator. She wants 'America' to believe she's a just a naive, innocent, small town girl. It annoys me to no end. Her trying to pretend with the other players would be fine, but she lies to America and I just can't stand that. Derrick did it too and it annoyed me with him as well.

Something @mooses said got me thinking that Paulie getting evicted is probably a very big reason why Nicole was able to make it this far so if she wins she should really thank Natalie/Bridgette/Michelle for getting the ball rolling on that.

I feel like I had other stuff to say but I can't remember on account of I don't give a shit about this season anymore.

I will tell you one thing. In order to win, Nicole has to own her gameplay. If she tries to come off as sweet and innocent, she will lose to both Paul and James. The jury won't respect it and will turn on her. Maybe that's why Paul may want to take her?

the other thing is if James makes it to the end I expect a very sincere speech. Dudes memory is like Swiss cheese so he really can't prepare anything ahead of time. Whatever he says will be straight from the heart and totally James.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

No Paul wanted to get James out from the beginning even when they were in the exec alliance. He and Vic talked about it often.  It was James strong relationship with Paulie that saved him time and again. Still I didn't think he personally disliked James, he just saw him as a threat and wanted vengeance for Vic's eviction. Dare we forget, James blatantly threw the team comp to send Vic out.

as for James, I remember he discussed with nat during his HOH that he really wanted to send Paul out but went with frank after Paulie strong armed him. He even said if Paul floated thru much longer he would be sitting there at the end. I really think that was the main reason he pushed for Paul's nom in nat's HOH. He knew Paul was coming for him and knew he could win the game. Plus he really believed the Nicory final 4. Who knows what would have happened without the jury buyback.

Part 2: Agree. Just remember James specifically told Natalie he would not tell her what to do on her HOH. She said I will make the decisions I just want your advice. She said she wanted to nominate Paul (because of Nicole's lie) and James said you should put up Victor so Victor cannot pull Paul off. After that Natalie went to Michelle to see who Michelle wanted on the block and she said Paul. They both didn't want to nominate Victor but Natalie told Michelle if Michelle put up Paul she would put up Victor. James was not even in the room when they made that decision. The girls were in the have not room and I have no clue where James was at the time. To me this is very important in what was to happen going further.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Part 2: Agree. Just remember James specifically told Natalie he would not tell her what to do on her HOH. She said I will make the decisions I just want your advice. She said she wanted to nominate Paul (because of Nicole's lie) and James said you should put up Victor so Victor cannot pull Paul off. After that Natalie went to Michelle to see who Michelle wanted on the block and she said Paul. They both didn't want to nominate Victor but Natalie told Michelle if Michelle put up Paul she would put up Victor. James was not even in the room when they made that decision. The girls were in the have not room and I have no clue where James was at the time. To me this is very important in what was to happen going further.

Very true but to be honest he clearly wanted Paul out.

what I always found so annoying about nat blaming James fir everything is she shared that HOH with Michelle yet neither of them took any blame. And because James was a have not that week he actually spent very little time with nat. Meech and nat were Siamese Twins practically.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

Very true but to be honest he clearly wanted Paul out.

what I always found so annoying about nat blaming James fir everything is she shared that HOH with Michelle yet neither of them took any blame. And because James was a have not that week he actually spent very little time with nat. Meech and nat were Siamese Twins practically.

Yep. I always thought it was really bad timing that James was a have not that week. Michelle really got in Natalie's ear and that bothered me than. I will believe forever that James absolutely made the right decision to vote out Victor. If you have that huge of a target sitting on the block you take your shot.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Yep. I always thought it was really bad timing that James was a have not that week. Michelle really got in Natalie's ear and that bothered me than. I will believe forever that James absolutely made the right decision to vote out Victor. If you have that huge of a target sitting on the block you take your shot.

It was absolutely the right move for both James and Nat, and it was only thanks to production fuckery that they got screwed.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

It was absolutely the right move for both James and Nat, and it was only thanks to production fuckery that they got screwed.

Yep. I wonder what would have happened if they had not had that buyback. Interesting to think about.

You know that I love nat and James.

but I will always believe that if nat just stuck to the original plan to vote out Paul or victor everything would have been fine. But she just kept constantly telling James to vote out Corey up till the last minute. That's what ultimately turned Nicory against her. I really think Nicory truly intended to stay true to the final 4 deal. They both really liked James and saw them as the weaker couple.

That's why I never blamed James fir her eviction. She second guessed herself and it bit her in the ass. It ended up that both couples didn't trust her. But nat never ever owned up to that mistake. It was always James fault.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

You know that I love nat and James.

but I will always believe that if nat just stuck to the original plan to vote out Paul or victor everything would have been fine. But she just kept constantly telling James to vote out Corey up till the last minute. That's what ultimately turned Nicory against her. I really think Nicory truly intended to stay true to the final 4 deal. That's why I never blamed James fir her eviction. She second guessed herself and it bit her in the ass. It ended up that both couples didn't trust her. But nat never ever owned up to that mistake. It was always James fault.

It's funny you say that because it is really true. I don't know if everyone knows this but James told Natalie the night she won HOH that you put up yours nominations and stick to your guns. Never waiver on your decision. He said if you do you won't be respected or something along those lines.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

It's funny you say that because it is really true. I don't know if everyone knows this but James told Natalie the night she won HOH that you put up yours nominations and stick to your guns. Never waiver on your decision. He said if you do you won't be respected or something along those lines.

Yep I remember he said that. You could also see how horrified he was when nat and Meech apologized to them and actually helped them study for the veto comp. that was the wussiest move ever. James even told her that if you go back on this Vic and Paul still won't trust you because you already took a shot. But she wouldn't listen to him. Vic and Paul even said they were coming after James fir it so you could say her waffling put James on the firing line. 

he was right but again she never acknowledged that. Nat always blamed James. I really lost a lot of respect for her that week.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Yep I remember he said that. You could also see how horrified he was when nat and Meech apologized to them and actually helped them study for the veto comp. that was the wussiest move ever. James even told her that if you go back on this Vic and Paul still won't trust you because you already took a shot. But she wouldn't listen to him.

he was right but again she never acknowledged that. Nat always blamed James. I really lost a lot of respect for her that week.

I can't really blame her because I think she did not understand the game the way James does. He knew it was wrong but he still stood behind her till the end. People may not agree to that but in my eyes he did. She was his ride or die and his number 1 and he is loyal.

On 9/15/2016 at 6:51 PM, bbaddict said:

I can't disagree more. If Natalie and James (plus Michelle) had stuck with Victor and Paul they would have been a formidable alliance of five, wiping out Nicole and Corey, two huge competition threats. Natalie knows this. It's not her fault she was led astray by James and his fu**ing pre-season F2 deal with Nicole. Victor, the ringleader, has proven how incredibly loyal he is. Nicole and Corey, however, haven't a clue what loyalty is.

Biggest mistake made on Big Brother, in my opinion, since Matt wasted his Diamond Power of Veto on Kathy when he could have taken out Enzo.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I can't really blame her because I think she did not understand the game the way James does. He knew it was wrong but he still stood behind her till the end. People may not agree to that but in my eyes he did. She was his ride or die and his number 1 and he is loyal.

Even super fan Meech didn't realize what a screwed up move it was.

Only James who has been insulted on so many boards for poor game play and gut instincts understood that it was a really bad turning point in the game fir them. I honestly don't know to this day if nat really understands how badly she screwed up her HOH and put a target right on James.

make no mistake if they didn't all dislike her and see her as more of a comp threat, James would have been evicted. Even Paul who had no great love for James was mortified when she threw James under the bus, deliberately or not. She kind of snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Paul and Vic just could not trust her after that.

2 hours ago, J.D. said:

And let's not forget that Nat begged James to let her know if he knew she was going home her last week and he "dumbled" around (yes, I made that up) and acted like he didn't know when we all know he did.  That. Was.  His.  Girl.  -- Allegedly.  And all she asked was that he'd give her a heads up.  But he didn't.

Just saw a bit ago where James is telling Paul that this season is more stressful because of Natalie.  He just won't quit.

1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

That would be utter production BS if they allow that.

Production is a house guest with the most power and is never eliminated.  They spend hours convincing players to play their way.

2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

He didn't.  Nicole lied to rile up Paul and make sure Paul's hatred stayed hot so he would take her if he wins part 3

I could have sworn I saw a scene where Paul was in DR and James said he would throw a comp to Nicole.  Don't know which part of the 1 - 3 comp though.  James is playing both of them which isn't wrong at this point.

• Love 1