Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Well, before this he flat out refused, AND threatened to DOR, AND swears he won't go to jury.

He says he's going to walk if he doesn't have a buy back or RT and they can't stop him.

He really is a special snowflake crybaby.  I'm sure he thinks his crap doesn't stink.

BB will muddle through somehow if Paulie tantrums his way out the door.  They don't need him anymore.  At all.

• Love 7

I don't believe for a second that Paulie will actually drop out of the game or jury.  He's all talk.  I wish he would though!  He would forfeit all the stipend he earned from being on the show AND America would probably get his jury vote.  How great would it be if we could direct his jury vote to Natalie, who he hates, while he sits at home penniless and fuming?  All because he's a sore loser.  Stupid, bloated wanna-be DJ.  

Edited by me5671
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

So show him the door and cancel any payments he may have gotten for playing. Done.

ETA - So does the pie have to be made from scratch, flour, eggs, etc? Or does he get pre-made crust, etc.

Pre made crust and canned apple pie filling.  He's supposed to wave a flag while it bakes.

He did have to add some fresh apples, which he did NOT wash, and didn't peel.

• Love 2

He's supposed to wave a flag while it bakes.

Yeah, like Polly Snowflake will be doing that!   And they couldn't have made making a pie any easier for him.  What was all the fuss about????  Oh, Snowflakes can't get near heat sources such as ovens.  Yeah, that's gotta be it, right? He might melt like the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz.  (eyes closed, picturing Polly Snowflake melting......mmmmmm)

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 9
Just now, Skycatcher said:

Yeah, like Polly Snowflake will be doing that!   And they couldn't have made making a pie any easier for him.  What was all the fuss about????  Oh, Snowflakes can't get near heat sources such as ovens.  Yeah, that's gotta be it, right?

By God that's women's work!  How dare they!

• Love 7

He even has a lattice maker thingy (which is kinda cool I've got to say) so yeah. His punishment is basically cut up 3 apples, mix them with a can of gunk, dump it in the pie pan with the crust you unrolled, do the lattice thing and bake it. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Well, before this he flat out refused, AND threatened to DOR, AND swears he won't go to jury.

He says he's going to walk if he doesn't have a buy back or RT and they can't stop him.

Perfect. I love it that he is refusing to bake the pies.  Just something else that illustrates who he is.  The more he shows the better.  Who knew there were new horizons?  I say keep on going and push production to the limit!   This is much more entertaining than his endless and  fruitless campaigning.

• Love 7

More fish, apparently Paulie was implying (again) that even though BB told him it was a "deal breaker" to not bake it he didn't think that was true or something and FISH.  LONG assed fish again.

• Love 2

I'm watching the podcast with Derrick right now, but I keep reading on Twitter that fish keep coming in and out and Paulie's been cleaning up for over ten minutes from the pie. I guess because he doesn't want to wave the flag? 

• Love 1

Joker -

Sun 7:29 PM  Paulie is supposed to wave a flag. Paulie cleans instead

Sun 7:37 PM Paulie still cleaning up, instead of waving his flag.

After how many weeks in the house, now he cleans?  The ants must be going into shock!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

More fish, apparently Paulie was implying (again) that even though BB told him it was a "deal breaker" to not bake it he didn't think that was true or something and FISH.  LONG assed fish again.

I thought he was talking about his ex saying it was a dealbreaker if he came into the house and so they went to fish. Only because he said "she" and "time away from each other" before. Hmm.

ETA: Yeah he was talking about his ex. Stop that, dummy!

Edited by Marie80
37 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

What I got from it was that she heard James and Corey talking about partying it up when they get out and she didn't like that James would choose that where she wants to first see family friends.  I think she thought James was trying to "bro" it up with Corey.  She turned it back on James asking if he would like if Nat chose to party with her girls when the season is over.

James has done this before, going to the afterparty the day after is a normal thing.  It's like she's manipulating James, so he thinks badly of Corey wanting to go party. So she keeps James in line and only with her.

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Natalie being his therapist now, Paul there, everyone else bailed.

Natalie is a GODDESS.

Ah, I'm just seeing that on Twitter. How sweet of her? That's what I wanted to see from her, in being the better person. The one thing I'll admit is that I was afraid that Natalie would not be the better person in this situation. Not that she should have to talk to him, but the fact that she continues to be nice to his face willingly (when not being confronted) really goes to show her character.

• Love 6

He's crying...again. And he says women are the emotional ones?? LOL. Sorry, but I don't buy any of this. I think it's a ruse so he no longer seems like a threat and they keep him. Not gonna happen.

• Love 8

Paulie is now calling his behavior passion, his one flaw!  Wow. 

Oh god no, stop!!! The philosopher will now take that stage.  Another filibuster that will last for days. 

• Love 2

People keep wandering in and out of Paulie's Pity Party, but only Paul and Natalie are actually listening!

I give them kudos; I feel thankful every time my VPN decides to stop working so the feeds freeze. 

ETA: LOL, never mind. Paul/Natalie are gone so he's just ranting to Corey. I've decided to turn off the feeds for the night. I'm bored. 

Edited by Lady Calypso

Kudos to a degree, time to stop now.  I am done with the soothing and pep talks.  Let him think on this!  Stop blowing smoke, it is not going to help him.  It just give him more reasons to deny he is responsible for his break up and ruining his game.  

11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kudos to a degree, time to stop now.  I am done with the soothing and pep talks.  Let him think on this!  Stop blowing smoke, it is not going to help him.  It just give him more reasons to deny he is responsible for his break up and ruining his game.  

Do they actually know the whole story( i.e. The 5 other girls), though?

Jokers - Paulie gets 2nd announcement to make pie from BB. Paulie: That's F'd up bc I ain't gonna do it. I'm gonna work out. He runs in BY

LOLOLOL  That'll show you, BB! Try to be nice to the guy, give him another chance, and what does he do?

• Love 5

No.  They think the bitch just dumped him.

Paulie refusing to bake the pie, he's working out.

eta

Paulie to the Diary Room.

He ignores that too, and keeps running back and forth in the BY.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

This pie-baking COULD have been easier, folks, not that Paulie would realize this since he thinks baking & cooking is "wummin's work".  Production could have given him a frozen pie to stick in the oven.  Or they could have given him one of those Jello-brand chocolate silk pie in a box.  As it is, he gets a pre-made crust and canned filling?  Pfffftttt. 

I want to see them force him to work harder at this with each progressive pie until he's making one entirely from scratch by Thursday.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

LoL they called him to bake another pie just after finishing the first one and having an emotional breakdown <3 Maybe Production is done with him finally.

They were done with him yesterday when he got pushy with James, the scene we didn't see. 

Hell, give the fish Paulie's spot on the jury. I think they've had more airtime than Glenn got, and they're probably smarter than Paulie anyways. At this point even they have to be sick of this and want a vote.

• Love 7

Natalie's feeling bad for Paulie now. 

Again, I can't fault any of them for falling for this because I think there may be some truth in it, but he's still a liar and an asshole. 

Paulie's refusing to go to Diary now. I think Production's at their wit's end with him. I think he could get more than a penalty nom if he keeps up this attitude. Is he trying to get expelled? I know they won't expel him, but Production is not happy with him, the HGs aren't happy with him....if he comes back into the house, Production's not gonna like that, I don't think.

They cut to fish, probably to yell at him to get in the damn DR or else. 

• Love 2

He's not wearing his mic.

He's refusing to bake the pie.

He's refusing to go to DR when called.

Seriously Allison?  Cut your losses and let two people back in the house who actually WANT to play this game. 

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

No.  They think the bitch just dumped him.

Paulie refusing to bake the pie, he's working out.

eta

Paulie to the Diary Room.

He ignores that too, and keeps running back and forth in the BY.

So then I guess he wasn't worried about Natalie spilling his secrets? Why has he trashed her from the beginning then?

• Love 1

I mean, he should be expelled. He is blatantly breaking his contract with Big Brother if he continues to ignore them, his punishment, and any other rules. This is bullshit.

Edited by nightowl1989
  • Love 15

I genuinely think that he does not want to be in that house but has too much pride to self-evict, so he's trying anything possible to piss off Production. All he needs to do is shit talk Julie Chen (more) and that'll get him expelled for sure! 

Well, on the plus side, a female's coming back in the game? I hope it's Bridgette. 

(Assuming there's a buyback)

• Love 3

Wait, if Paulie self evicts now, does that mean that Victor has to put up another person to be evicted in his place? I guess seeing as it would be before veto. So, I guess he'd put up Michelle? Well, Corey leaves, then. Nicole's gonna be mad and it'll be at Paulie. 

Production is not happy with him, the HGs aren't happy with him

And honestly, he's beginning to bore me, too.  This has just gone on for too long, and I've had my fill of his phony baloney special snowflake drama.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

LoL they called him to bake another pie just after finishing the first one and having an emotional breakdown <3 Maybe Production is done with him finally.

They were done with him yesterday when he got pushy with James, the scene we didn't see. 

1 minute ago, Sara2009 said:

So then I guess he wasn't worried about Natalie spilling his secrets? Why has he trashed her from the beginning then?

He may think she knows more than she does.  His Jersey girl broke up with him so they are all bad is another reason. Venting his grief on someone that is a reminder for him?  He is a very angry guy and someone has to take the hit. 

2 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

What have they done in the past? I can't remember what happened after Willie and chima got pulled.

Was Willie nominated when he left? Chima was, and I remember that they just counted that as the eviction for the week, then used the competition that was intended for that week's veto as the next HoH. 

Edited by JediDVguy
1 minute ago, njbarmaid said:

Paulie antics right up there with the meltdowns of Chima and Audrey.

I never saw Chima's season, but got clips of it. This is very well on its way to Chima levels. All he has to do is start destroying equipment and mics and then he should technically be expelled. Plus, with people actually fearing him and what he might do, I think it's better that they get him out now. Which....judging by his attitude (and it's only Sunday! It's been two days!), I don't know if he'll actually calm down enough to listen to Production and do what they want. 

And if eviction is cancelled, they have a free three days to chill out, I guess. 

I'm going to say that fish will be on for a while. They gotta deal with Paulie. I wouldn't be surprised if they switch to Jeffish.