Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, BookElitist said:

WHY is Paulie scarily obsessed with Natalie ?

Prevailing theory online is that they run in some of the same social circles. Apparently he treated his ex badly (cheated on her with five different girls), and he's afraid Nat will say something, so he's trying to discredit her first. 

Or it could be that she was largely responsible so blowing up his game. Since that didn't happen to Cody/Derrick, he doesn't know how to handle it. 

• Love 8

Polly has given up, he wants to go home, can't get out of  jury, has to face Z for weeks on end with no homies. 

Now he is faced with living the consequences of his actions.   Oh the horror of it all.  <back of hand to forehand>

My guess is no RT but he plays in the buyback.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Well, with Victor winning veto it seems the drama is over for the week.  I'll probably tune back in on Thursday.  

RK liking Cody's tweet had better not be foreshadowing.  Even if he doesn't have it, he'll probably win a buyback comp.  There's a decent chance next week will be a replay of this week.

Gross. This is the same woman who was pictured hanging out with Paulie & Cody before the show started? This is a competition show, employees should not be hanging out with contestants unless it's strictly in a work capacity. Especially considering there is always a possibility of the contestant returning to play again. She should be fired for that and also because she sucks at her job.

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Well, with Victor winning veto it seems the drama is over for the week.  I'll probably tune back in on Thursday.  

RK liking Cody's tweet had better not be foreshadowing.  Even if he doesn't have it, he'll probably win a buyback comp.  There's a decent chance next week will be a replay of this week.

What the hell?  See, again, I don't get this.  Shouldn't the people in production take every step to appear impartial?  Even if it's not an endorsement of Paulie specifically, it sure reads that way.  It's like they don't care if they raise eyebrows with this kind of stuff.  Just odd to me.  

Meant to add - wouldn't they also want to stay away from endorsing this kind of behavior?  This guy has been acting like a total misogynist for weeks.  Not a good look, Grodner and Co.

Edited by lyric
  • Love 9

Paulie 36-hour rant blaming everyone else for the predicament he's in, now talking about DORing and lying because a psychiatrist warned him it might be 'dangerous' for him to come on a show like this ...Robyn also liked a tweet that defended Paulie for lying on his application, saying everyone lies.

Edited by Umbelina
7 hours ago, simplyme said:

Bill the Cat? Is that you?

Thank god.  I am not alone.

Spoiler

il_fullxfull.793105208_509r.jpg

Since I seem to be reliving my childhood, does anyone else sing "Rubber Ducky" (from Sesame Street) to themselves whenever Paul wears his duck?

In my case, Paul's plastic pal mentally invokes Howard the Duck.

6 hours ago, J.D. said:

People are saying it would be bad to evict Paulie THIS week b/c he might have the RT.  To me, that's exactly why they should evict him.  I mean, if he does have the RT, wouldn't it be better for the house if they bring him back sooner rather than later when he could actually do some damage?  

Evict.  Round Trip.  Evict again.

What am I missing?

If I recall correctly the RT option expires Aug. 18, which is this coming Thursday/eviction.  After that, it's useless.

4 hours ago, J.D. said:

Is Zingbot a Veto comp?   (I'm not as die-hard a fan as some of you).  I thought Zingbot just comes in and insults everyone then leaves.

Both - Zingbot insult visit AND Zingbot-oriented PoV comp.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie 36-hour rant blaming everyone else for the predicament he's in, now talking about DORing and lying because a psychiatrist warned him it might be 'dangerous' for him to come on a show like this ...Robyn also liked a tweet that defended Paulie for lying on his application, saying everyone lies.

How do you know all this stuff?  I'm impressed!

• Love 1

Listening to the feeds, and reading Sucks and Twitter.

Just now he said that he will just take the penalty votes and not bake the pies.  He's a crybaby asshole spoiled entitled woman-hating creep.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 23

Natalie just asked Victor what "tit for tat" meant. Victor replied it's like "an eye for an eye." 

Please excuse me for finding that to be quite amusing for various reasons.

• Love 5

Michelle may have inadvertently fallen into a good position.  If Paulie does leave this week (and doesn't come back), the house will 3 strong pairs + Michelle.  It seems reasonable that the pairs would target each other and try to break up close partnerships.  Plus, with Michelle's constant crying, she likely will not be considered an end game threat.  She might even be considered a goat at this point (I feel like that term takes on a new meaning with Corey in the house lol).  At this rate, Michelle might be able to easily slide into F4.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Just now he said that he will just take the penalty votes and not bake the pies.  He's a crybaby asshole spoiled entitled woman-hating creep.

...and those are his GOOD points....  ;>

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Well, if I knew I was going home the following week, I just may skip making 8 pies, with one hand too.  He can only remove one hand piece at at time, even when showering, eating, cooking etc.  They have a special swimsuit for him, too.

Nicole and Michelle have just discussed the difficulty of pooping out corn, because it's a carb and can't be absorbed into the system and stuff.

Too bad there wasn't an elderly theatrical type in there or he/she could launch into a particularly hilarious backstage story concerning Carol Channing and corn. The punchline being "Corn? When did I have corn?"

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 1:17 AM, Umbelina said:
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO! Seriously, thanks for the laugh!

I am flabbergasted by Nicole. This girl has had three chances to play this game. THREE! She has got to be up there for dumbest player ever. Natalie and Paul are playing circles around her and they have never even seen the show.

I was thinking Paul was playing pretty well but the fact that he's so aggressively playing both sides will probably catch up to him. It certainly should. Natalie/James/Michelle/Victor should not allow him to continue to take no heat for this.

Everyone seems to be sure veto will be Zingbot. And it does make sense since he was in the audience on Thursday. I hope so because I really need to see Corey/Nicole/Paulie zinged. And James.

LMAO! Seriously, thanks for the laugh!

I am flabbergasted by Nicole. This girl has had three chances to play this game. THREE! She has got to be up there for dumbest player ever. Natalie and Paul are playing circles around her and they have never even seen the show.

I was thinking Paul was playing pretty well but the fact that he's so aggressively playing both sides will probably catch up to him. It certainly should. Natalie/James/Michelle/Victor should not allow him to continue to take no heat for this.

Everyone seems to be sure veto will be Zingbot. And it does make sense since he was in the audience on Thursday. I hope so because I really need to see Corey/Nicole/Paulie zinged. And James.

BB is the only way she can get a date.

Last night I was going to make a comment on UMBELINA's post but I decided not to.  But for some reason I still have the post quoted so disregard that quoted post. 

This comment is directed at Peach's post in regards to Nicole being one of the dumbest players ever. 

I am not sure if she is up there with Cowboy and Amber (The one from season eight who used to cry all of the time) but Nicole is pretty close to their level.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, backformore said:

I don't understand.   what does it mean to "take the penalty votes?"

If a HG gets a punishment and doesn't conform to its restrictions (ex. a HN eating regular food), they get an extra Production penalty vote counted against them in the eviction vote.  In a close vote, the penalty vote could be the difference between staying in or leaving the House.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

If a HG gets a punishment and doesn't conform to its restrictions (ex. a HN eating regular food), they get an extra Production penalty vote counted against them in the eviction vote.  In a close vote, the penalty vote could be the difference between staying in or leaving the House.

Yes and I am sure when they designed that punishment they hoped to get footage of someone baking to save their life. #3 major fail.   I expect him to can the hand puppets when his doom sinks in further.  It takes him awhile to register,  bless his heart. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Thank you! 

• Love 1

Natalie has a great laugh, very infectious.  They are all having a good time with Paul's punishment.  It really is funny.  It will wear thin in a day or two though!  He is the perfect HG to play this part. 

• Love 5

Corey: "Paulie is acting WEIRD, talking about a psychiatrist"  Nicole told Corey she's scared of Paulie and honestly thinks he needs to be with his family.  Corey agrees with Nic and says Paulie is acting 'psychiatry.  Corey and Nicole are talking about Paulie's punishment. He has to make apple pies.

Corey- "Dude, dont give this kid a knife right now"

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

It is Paulie who has to make the apple pies (not Corey I made a mistake).  

After Corey and Nicole talked about Paulie's state of mind the topic drifted to him making apple pies.  As they were talking they dissolved into giggles. It was very cute. Corey repeated what Paulie said "I will make one but it they don't eat it I am not making another one."  Corey flails his arms imitating how Paulie would make the pie given his state of mind and then said, dude, don't give this kid a knife.  This propelled them into deep laughter. Then, Corey said, Paulie, you have been evicted 37 to 0!  They lost themselves in hysterics!  Loved them both in this moment. 

They get along very well.  I love Nicole, when she is having fun or just having a conversation that does not involve her little girl whine mode. 

• Love 2

Honestly I think Paulie thought since he got "training" from Derrick & Cody and that BB loves "The Hitmen" that he was 100% going to win. There is nothing wrong with being confident and visualizing success. But I think he's just dumbfounded that these people just weren't going to roll over and die and hand him the game no matter how many times he said Cody & Derricks name. 

He's being a big ass baby. Talking about Self Eviciting, leaving Jury, not making the apple pies and getting a penalty vote. You got outplayed dude just like everyone before you and They sucked it up until they were evicted. Grow the fuck up. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 23
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think James does care how it hurts Natalie, I do. He went about showing it in the wrong way, and he is an idiot, but I do not think that James is like Paulie or Corey (or even Vic). He cares about the women in the house. James was listening to Paulie deflect and he has heard the misogynistic crap that spews out of his mouth. He knows Paulie's all about guys and screw the girls. I think he did choose to approach it on a bro level because he knows Paulie couldn't care less about Natalie and how it hurts her. Bridgette tried that and she got spit on. I wish James went about it from the 'boob job comments hurt Natalie and that's disrespectful to her' angle, but he didn't. I just don't think that means he cares about his feelings more than hers in this case. 

I pretty much agree with you. I remember his face when Frank mocked Nicole for having a mustache.  Maybe James didn't have the courage to say something, but he also didn't do the easy thing and laugh along.  He looked pissed.  Frank was riding high at that time and it would have been tempting to humor him. 

• Love 6

They haven't made nutso Paulie bake one damn pie yet.

Remember what they did to that poor woman kicking soccer balls until her feet bled?  This asshole is complaining about baking an occasional pie, and getting away with it?

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

They haven't made nutso Paulie bake one damn pie yet.

Remember what they did to that poor woman kicking soccer balls until her feet bled?  This asshole is complaining about baking an occasional pie, and getting away with it?

The deal is, make the pies or take the votes, his choice.  I don't remember the soccer ball rules. 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The deal is, make the pies or take the votes, his choice.  I don't remember the soccer ball rules. 

Kick a zillion balls into a narrow hole from distance in 24 hours.  It was brutal, she was bleeding, lost her toenails, on the block, pretty sure she still went home.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Porterest said:

So this is the comp that was tweeted about weeks ago with a horribly wonderful isolation punishment. I can't wait to see what that is. 

I thought Nat didn't play, but as per Jokers, she said that she didn't get to take her ADD meds and didn't do well. (Why wouldn't she get to take her meds?)

Vanessa complained last season that her ADHD meds weren't given to her before a comp.  I'm not sure if it's now considered an unfair advantage, but for someone who truly suffers with ADHD, stimulants help them to focus versus serving as speed for those who abuse it. 

I'm confused about whether Natalie has been receiving her ADD med, but it wasn't given before the comp, or if she's off it while in the house. After what she said about her inability to pay attention during directions and long coversations, I'm guessing she's using her med appropriately. 

Also, Corey mentioned not taking his ADHD meds, but consensus here seemed to be that it was completely voluntary versus the house banning it. 

• Love 1

Nat can't be off her meds and be OK.  She has severe ADHD.  I think that they didn't give them to her, which made it hard for her to focus on her hosting duties, and thus, the comp, in the heat, went longer than it should have.  She was apologizing to everyone for messing up and keeping them in the heat longer.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Honestly I think Paulie thought since he got "training" from Derrick & Cody and that BB loves "The Hitmen" that he was 100% going to win. There is nothing wrong with being confident and visualizing success. But I think he's just dumbfounded that these people just weren't going to roll over and die and hand him the game no matter how many times he said Cody & Derricks name. 

He's being a big ass baby. Talking about Self Eviciting, leaving Jury, not making the apple pies and getting a penalty vote. You got outplayed dude just like everyone before you and They sucked it up until they were evicted. Grow the fuck up. 

+1    I don't care if he opts for the votes instead of pie baking.  He was offered the choice.   pffffft,  that is the least of it. 

His self absorbed attitude is appalling.  He wants to leave and he is playing this to the hilt.  His plan is to be taken out for health/mental reasons and not be labeled a quitter. This idea hatched when he mentioned his psychiatrist after his claim of claustrophobia failed.  Too late for that, since you spent the entire fucking day  saying you were going to walk out of the jury house.  No Thorazine for you!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 10

Or, I think the DR is sedating him, and coddling him by not making him make the pies because the guy is a loon.

Paul had it right days ago, commenting about his fear for Natalie when Polly's eyes were bulging and he turned red with rage berating her.  Nat was afraid of him too, because his eyes were wild.  NPD is the least of this nut's issues.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Also, Corey mentioned not taking his ADHD meds, but consensus here seemed to be that it was completely voluntary versus the house banning it.

IIRC   He has ADD, he does not appear to have problems with being hyper (ADHD)!  If he was prescribed to take it daily, they would have allowed it.  He told them he took it before baseball games (coaching).  Using it this way (for energy and focus for a specific task) it is considered an advantage.  He was fine with that call. 

25 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Kick a zillion balls into a narrow hole from distance in 24 hours.  It was brutal, she was bleeding, lost her toenails, on the block, pretty sure she still went home.

I remember that.  She was hoping that showing them this huge effort they would keep her.   100 pies would not help Paule! 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Or, I think the DR is sedating him, and coddling him by not making him make the pies because the guy is a loon.

That is illegal.  If he brought meds with him, that is different.  I don't think he did.  His problem earlier was anger (xanax).  Now he is depressed, a horse of a different color (Thorazine if severe) 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nat can't be off her meds and be OK.  She has severe ADHD.  I think that they didn't give them to her, which made it hard for her to focus on her hosting duties, and thus, the comp, in the heat, went longer than it should have.  She was apologizing to everyone for messing up and keeping them in the heat longer. 

I didn't realize she was on meds.  She talks about her learning disability often. If she had to take them daily they would have given them to her, no? You cannot take someone off daily medication!   Corey talked about that with his Adderall. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Why does Paulie believe his OTB situation--fear, stress, desire to remain... --to be different, more special than all others who have been IN THE SAME SITUATION(?).

He has the audacity to accuse others of failings when he is displaying these ridiculous, unsportsmanlike, and piss-poor-excuse-laden behaviors. Paulie really believes that winning BB is his due. Amazing❗

PLEASE, send his ass out straightaway with thanks aplenty for his consideration.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, Umbelina said:

With what is going on now, maybe not.  I can see them saying, oh shit!, he is got the RT ticket. How can we get that away from him and swap it.  Call the printer.  Julie will never agree to do any slight of hand on stage.  Okay, Skippy watch carefully so you can see where his envelope is stored.  We will call an outside lock down and make the switch. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

A miracle has happened!  His depression has lifted.  Paulie is in SF with Michele trashing Natalie.  Michele who he played on repeat rant for days, now his new designated ally.  

Off to bed, something Michele wants to do, too.

Edited by wings707