Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Why is James nominating Frank/Bridgette a bad move? Because they aren't "coming for him"? First, Frank has had every damn name in his mouth in the last week so who knows who he is coming for. As far as I know, no one else in the house is "coming for him". James didn't really want HOH, but Day threw it, and he wanted to keep Nat safe, so now that he has it his best move is to nominate two people who are expected to be nominated.

He has a Bro thing going with Paulie, Paul and Corey (unfortunately), nominating Zak/Nic/Michelle would come across as 'sketchy' (a horrible offense this season), and I have a feeling some kind of deal was made with day? Or maybe he realizes between Day and Frank, his chances of being put on the block are MUCH greater with Frank staying in the house. 

I agree with Natalie though, it should have been Frank and Victor. Paulie is so anti-woman, and unfortunately still has a lot of influence. I can totally see Bridgette going over fucking Frank.

• Love 4

Boy this season is sucking balls by the day. 

James,  why did you need to win HOH??   You didn't need it.   But since you won it,  why didn't put up Day!   You know she wants to breakup showmances in the house.   And you put up two who probably never put you up til F5!   Stupid ass game players. 

What's worst douchebag Paulie is helping James how to play!   Really!  Who's the vet here??  Who played last year!   Has the coochie James hasn't gotten distorted his brain like with Meg! 

I really,  really,  really need for Frank to get this POV!   Win HOH next week so moves can be made and scrabble this house.   I'm bored and no one playing their game.   They sre floaters but doing polar opposite moves! 

Z  and Meech are  furniture in the house still haven't been nominated.   Nicole still has no clue.   Day is messy.   Paulie is a POS.   I just need whatever powers Gronder has up her sleeves wakes me up.   I'm half done with is season. 

This why I appreciate Vanessa and the rest of BB17 for playing last year.   This is why. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

We didn't get an announcement about when jury starts, right?   Whoever is evicted next week might just go home?

Yeah the past few years it's been first five leave then Jury. My guess is they will announce thay Jury has started in 2 weeks. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

HAHAHA speaks volumes since ratings are in the shitter

I cried laughing when I saw this tweet

To be fair, I never cancelled CBS All Access after last season- realized it around January that I was paying for something I wasn't using- when I cancelled it they gave me the next month free. I think it's just something that they do. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Eh, what a weird move by James. Frank/Bridgette were not coming for him (or Natalie) one bit. Like others mentioned, Bridgette will go over Frank - Nicole/Corey want Frank there, and Michelle/Z hate Bridgette so I don't think it will be a hard sell. 

But, then again, no one was really coming for James. His best bet was getting rid of Victor and making no more enemies. Or letting Da'Vonne win and get rid of Frank or the Showmance Boys herself.

It's rough to watch a season rooting against people. Since Natalie is attached to James and James is attached to Paulie, I can't even root for her. Blech. And there's still 12 HGs in there! This disdain usually doesn't start so early.

But I just can't quit (yet). It's even rougher having a Big Brother addiction.

ETA: Thinking about it, James maybe could've put up Paul/Victor and. He could've just said they had talked about getting the Returner out ASAP and/or that Natalie was uncomfortable with Victor there - Paul is next to him because they were tight. Plus, he apparently made a deal with Bridgette? I think he could've come out looking okay and he wouldn't be doing other people's dirty work (and I think Frank/Bridgette would remain a bigger target than him). But, yeah, I can't blame him. Frank/Bridgette was safer and will probably keep him and Natalie in the clear for a bit. I feel like he's just helping Paulie have a clearer path to the Finals at the moment, though.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7
(edited)

Paul needs to shut his mouth.  He talks non-stop and never lets anyone else get a word in edgewise.  I wish I could read Victor's mind.  He has to be thinking, "Dude, you've changed."  They used to be a relatively quiet duo of outcast, but while Victor  was gone, Paul wiggled his way into the 'cool kid' crowd, (not realizing he's low man on their totem pole) and now he's taken off...... talking and talking and talking..... like he's one of the pivotal key players in the game.  He needs to lay low and be more observant.  When they finally cut Paul, he's going to fall hard.  He seems to truly believe he's found 'Friendship.'

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 1
(edited)

My guess is that James' nomination of Frank has to do with the way he (Frank) treats women and the Da incidents.  James was deeply pissed about all of that, and I think from that moment on decided he would do whatever he could to get Frank out. 

As to the secret room, My fantasy is that the power puff, I mean spy girls, were right about thinking two of everything was a hint in the game. The secret room leads to another house with a different set of houseguests. (remember the preseason recruitment call)

America gets to the vote to either continue with the current houseguests, or evict them all and start fresh with the new houseguests.  

I think we know where my vote would be

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 10
(edited)
38 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

My guess is that James' nomination of Frank has to do with the way he (Frank) treats women and the Da incidents.  James was deeply pissed about all of that, and I think from that moment on decided he would do whatever he could to get Frank out. 

As to the secret room, My fantasy is that the power puff I mean spy girls were right about thinking two of everything was a hint in the game. The secret room leads to another house with a different set of houseguests.

America gets to the vote to either continue with the current houseguests, or evict them all and start fresh with the new houseguests.  

I think we know where my vote would be

Yeah - that is why I cannot actually root for Frank at all. I still don't like him. But I also think he's the best chance to flip this game a bit from the Big Alliance running things with Paulie at the steering wheel, without actually having a chance of winning this thing. 

I'm with you - I'll take a new set of HGs. I feel super-duper icky rooting for Frank, and like I want to punch my screen when I see Paulie. It's a lose-lose!

I will admit that Paulie's haircut has helped my anger problem when he's around. Always good for a giggle.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, J.D. said:

Paul needs to shut his mouth.  He talks non-stop and never lets anyone else get a word in edgewise.  I wish I could read Victor's mind.  He has to be thinking, "Dude, you've changed."  

The problem is no one in this damn house can zip it!   It's not just him. 

Victor told Michelle,  of all people,  that Tiffany told him to trust Frank.   Like seriously.   WTF.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, mooses said:

Screen-Shot-2016-07-21-at-10.41.55-PM.jpg

I was trying to figure out what I really didn't like about it considering the short-sides-long-top is so popular now and I usually think it looks good. I think the biggest shocks were the super-short sides (which will grow in) and he styled it so, so high. He looks like a cool movie villain, though. 

His hair looks like a hat. No good.

• Love 2

There is virtually no chance James backdoors Day. He said last night that he wouldn't because that's what Frank wants. 

I'm guessing if Frank wins POV, he will put up a weak player and Bridgette goes home. 

(edited)

A male is winning 100%. Natalie is this season's Jackie, minus the cattiness. 

Apparently Paulie and Zakiyah are going full Liztin under the sheets. Puke.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3
(edited)

Catching up on twitter now.  James really does not like Frank; he didn't put him up because it was a safe nom.  He called him a snake. 

Then there is this. James playing Paulie, I assume. ??

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  8h8 hours ago

Paulie to James: We could save both of them if we wanted to. It's just a matter of "Is Bridgette going to be bitter? Frank?" #BB18

James: Whatever happens, we can flip whoever. There is still POV and replacement noms. Paulie: That's what i'm saying. #BB18

Paulie mentioned later that it scares him to leave both in the house.  

Nicole answered Victors questions about the bracelet.  She had a side bet with him that if she did, he would have to be her servant.  I don't know for how long.  

Natalie told James that Nicole, Michelle, and Zakiyah are really comfortable because they have Corey, Paulie, and Paul protecting them. James told Natalie that he might want to take a stab at one of those girls if Bridgette or Frank win veto. James told her that if he wins HOH again, he’ll put up Michelle and Zakiyah since they’re so comfortable.

James is not going to put Day up.  Natalie told him not to because she is not a threat to him because you were all for voting Tiff out.  That didn't convince him, he was already there. 

Natalie has some good insight. 

Apparently some are saying the camera was giving hints as to the secret room.  It went back and forth to the sign that says Ocho Rios to the bathroom.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Julie said the secret room challenge was going to last 2 weeks.  I suppose they are going to get more clues.  

They should let us know where it is since they shut us out of the HOH comp.  It would be much more fun to watch them try to figure it out if we knew.  

Z wants James to ask Paulie how he feels about her.   good god.  That will get her on the block if veto takes one of them off, for sure. She is useless for James to keep.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Unbelievable.  People here have been ragging on Frank and Bridget forever - how Frank (who is a competition beast) is terrible to the women in the house; how Bridget is nothing more than his sock puppet.  But now, that James nominated them, it's a dumb move???  Nope.  The house has been wanting to make this move forever, but couldn't because of the Teams.

Keep in mind that James is also in a showmance as well as an alliance with Paulie, Paul and Corey.  And if there is a still a 9 person jury, this will be the last eviction before the jury house.

Edited by escape
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

To be fair, I never cancelled CBS All Access after last season- realized it around January that I was paying for something I wasn't using- when I cancelled it they gave me the next month free. I think it's just something that they do. 

It is. They always give you a month free the first time you try to cancel.

22 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

I thought she said 4.

She did. The secret room twist is in play for 4 weeks. I assume they're going to have to somehow alert them to the clues because otherwise it will not be found.

I hate everyone, but I don't really think we have a bunch of non game players this season. With the exception of Z I think they're all trying to play the game. They all suck, but still!

ETA: Nicole, Michelle, and Z are HNs because they were first out in the HOH comp. Apparently they fell off one right after the other. 

Can we get a new twist cribbed off BBCan and do a quadruple eviction of Nicole, Z, Corey, and Paulie. Please BB!

Bridgette was third in the HOH. James promised her he wouldn't nom her. He did the same to Shelli in BB16. Hilarious! But honestly why do people trust James/keep him in the game? He's a liar and he's good at comps. If you get him on your side though he's a great ally because he's loyal and stupid.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, escape said:

Unbelievable.  People here have been ragging on Frank and Bridget forever - how Frank (who is a competition beast) is terrible to the women in the house; how Bridget is nothing more than his sock puppet.  But now, that James nominated them, it's a dumb move???  Nope.  The house has been wanting to make this move forever, but couldn't because of the Teams.

Keep in mind that James is also in a showmance as well as an alliance with Paulie, Paul and Corey.  And if there is a still a 9 person jury, this will be the last eviction before the jury house.

I don't find James putting them up a dumb move. James had no choice, or else he and Natalie would absolutely be next. I'm also ok with Frank going and Bridgette soon after. However, I also don't want Paulie to get what he wants yet again. His side of the house is way too comfortable. Zak and Michelle are going to be safe for a while unless someone targets them. Paulie knows that he has Paul and Victor on his side for numbers. Paulie's good until at least final 7. I want Frank gone, but I also want a shakeup to show that Paulie's side isn't as safe as they want to be. So that's why I personally want Bridgette winning veto, pulling herself down, and James throwing up probably Victor or Paul as a replacement. Sure, it's not a huge move, but it'll put some pressure on Paul/Victor. Personally, I'd rather James throw up Zak or Michelle, two girls who are not going to be put up for a while let alone voted out, but James won't do that.

I personally loathe when one side of the house gets way too comfortable, even the sides that I actually like. It makes for boring television, and I'm here to be entertained. If Frank has to go, then good, he can go because he gets on my nerves. But I need the other side to stop being so damn cocky, because the girls are feeling way too confident (even though they have no idea the boys have no plans in taking them to the finals), and the guys are sitting back with no targets. The short list consists of Day, Bridgette, Frank, and Natalie, and then Paulie plans to start getting rid of the girls (probably Michelle first). It's just going to be really boring if Paulie gets what he wants. Think about it, though. As much as I dislike Jozea, Victor, and I didn't like Bronte until the end, Paulie's side got to rest easy with those three going first, and then Tiffany got out. I know Paulie wanted Tiffany out before Bronte, but Bronte going didn't hinder his game.  

So yeah, I'm rooting for Natalie, Bridgette, or Day to win this secret power in this secret room. Hell, if it helps to weaken the other side, I'll even be fine with Frank getting it. I know he has to go, but if he can weaken Paulie while doing it, then I'm all for it. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I personally loathe when one side of the house gets way too comfortable, even the sides that I actually like. It makes for boring television, and I'm here to be entertained.

+1

So yeah, I'm rooting for Natalie, Bridgette, or Day to win this secret power in this secret room.

I would love to see Natalie find the secret room. It'd be fun to see how the show would frame that since they're presenting her as a vapid idiot.

If Day found the secret room the whole house would know about it within the hour, which would be hilarious.

• Love 5

James probably made a mistake nominating Bridgette. If noms stay the same there's a good chance Paulie and the bros decide to keep Frank and send Bridgette home. Paulie is already pushing it.

I think James suspects this could happen and even mentioned that he could take Bridgette off if he wins veto. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I think James suspects this could happen and even mentioned that he could take Bridgette off if he wins veto. 

I could see this happening. I think it's pretty blatantly obvious Paulie is going to try to keep Frank and he has at least 3 minions who will do as he tells them so Frank could easily stay this week. The only thing is though I think James really wants to be in the showmance alliance, so I don't know if he'll ultimately care. But Natalie seems to be doing her best to throw Paulie utb so hopefully she has more influence on James than Paulie does.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jellywager said:

His hair looks like a hat. No good.

Paul fucked him up lovely. 

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Z wants James to ask Paulie how he feels about her.   good god.  That will get her on the block if veto takes one of them off, for sure. She is useless for James to keep.  

If I wanted to watch the Bachelorette I woulf had asked for it.   Zakiyah is just a disappointment.   I really thought she would be a take no prison hg.   She let me down. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Cutty said:

We know if Frank is in trouble Grodner will give him a map to the secret room. I'll be shocked if anyone besides Frank gets this secret power.

AG is not going to give him any help this week.  It is slated to last 4 weeks so it will depend on what is happening close to the end of this time period.  I doubt Frank will survive that long.  

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Paulie was shit talking Z to Paul. Calling her a gold digger and a party girl. Like what? He is the absolute worst. Z needs to wake the fuck up about him. He's not even good looking anymore, Z!

HA!  What gold is there to pan in Paulie's back yard.  That is hysterical.  

• Love 14
(edited)
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Paulie was shit talking Z to Paul. Calling her a gold digger and a party girl. Like what? He is the absolute worst. Z needs to wake the fuck up about him. He's not even good looking anymore, Z!

So....anyone still believe that Paulie's into Z now? I know there was some discussion earlier about if Paulie was genuine in wanting to date her or not, but....this probably just cemented that even if he is into Z, she should run far, far away after being called a gold digger. No woman, or man for that matter, should ever settle for someone who's going to talk about them behind their back and call them these things. Sadly, she won't really find out until after the game, if that.

ETA: LOL, Paul and Paulie were also talking about keeping Corey a follower and how he might have to be backdoored. Corey walked in not long after. Damn, if he actually heard what they had said, it would have totally caused a stir in the house. Damnit. So close.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

I love James and so I would like to believe that James' nomination of Frank has to do with the way Frank treats women and perhaps it does in part.  However, I also remember James from last season with Jeff (of Jeff and Jackie from the Amazing Race) prior to Jeff getting evicted.  I remember quite a few bro-ski conversations between James and Jeff relating to sex talk that teetered on the edge of misogyny as well.  Certainly not to the level of Frank, but still.  James can be crude when he wants to be.  He's just smart enough to know when not.

I think James nominated Frank mostly because he just witnessed an eviction where Day received zero votes to evict, so why risk it?  Too many things could go wrong by putting up Day.  I think he figured he'd play it safer by nominating a couple of people most everyone wants out.  That way if something goes wrong, he's only angered Frank who has no leverage at this point -- AND -- if the opportunity should present itself, I think James has every intention of backdooring Day.  He's smart, and he's not going to soon forget that Day told him she's coming after couples.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I personally loathe when one side of the house gets way too comfortable, even the sides that I actually like. It makes for boring television, and I'm here to be entertained.

Yet when Bridget won HOH (and POV), people here were slamming her left and right.   And she did try to get rid of Tiffany.

39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So....anyone still believe that Paulie's into Z now?

LOL.... I never did believe it.  He doesn't act affectionate and starry-eyed like James, Brendan, Clay and Austin.  He acts like a guy who wants a piece of strange and can clearly see she's into him.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, escape said:

Yet when Bridget won HOH (and POV), people here were slamming her left and right.   And she did try to get rid of Tiffany.

And this is part of the game. Things change. I went from hating Frank and wanting him out ASAP to tolerating Frank and wanting Paulie to fall to wanting both of them out this week because I don't like their dude-bro alliance. It happens, things happen and they change. I had been unhappy with Bridgette winning for a couple of days because Frank was safe again. That's why I was upset. I was also upset by her choices on nominations because they were the 'easy' noms. Putting up Tiffany and Paul? Paul had been up three times and Tiffany twice. Bridgette went after the wrong people, obviously, and then Frank got in her ear. And then guess what? She didn't take her own ally off. Yes, it was to save Natalie. But keeping Bronte up there got her sent home. She had no power the moment she chose her nominations. She had no power in the house, really, since she was on the 'wrong' side of the house, where she had no numbers. 

So yeah, as much of a rollercoaster those twenty four hours were, people were still too comfortable and I like when the house gets crazy and unpredictable. Look at Frank and Bridgette, who apparently couldn't even throw votes Tiffany's way! Nicole/Corey couldn't either because they're chicken. So yet again, the house mob mentality forced a unanimous vote because people were afraid of getting PAULIE upset. Nobody cared about getting Bridgette upset when Tiffany didn't go, because Bridgette doesn't matter in the grand scheme of the house.

• Love 11
(edited)

I must admit I was amused by Victor's impression of a BBUK HG last night. It was fun to hear him wail "I'm in an ASYLUM! I have a MIGRAINE! I don't trust the tap water, I need BOTTLED WATER!" Was he doing an impression of Nikki Grahame, the fantastic BBUK HG who also did BBCAN this year?

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh. Frank might be a sleazeball, but I don't get the sense that he actively hates women the way that Paulie does. 

• Love 5
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And this is part of the game. Things change. I went from hating Frank and wanting him out ASAP to tolerating Frank and wanting Paulie to fall to wanting both of them out this week because I don't like their dude-bro alliance. It happens, things happen and they change. I had been unhappy with Bridgette winning for a couple of days because Frank was safe again. That's why I was upset. I was also upset by her choices on nominations because they were the 'easy' noms. Putting up Tiffany and Paul? Paul had been up three times and Tiffany twice. Bridgette went after the wrong people, obviously, and then Frank got in her ear. And then guess what? She didn't take her own ally off. Yes, it was to save Natalie. But keeping Bronte up there got her sent home. She had no power the moment she chose her nominations. She had no power in the house, really, since she was on the 'wrong' side of the house, where she had no numbers. 

So yeah, as much of a rollercoaster those twenty four hours were, people were still too comfortable and I like when the house gets crazy and unpredictable. Look at Frank and Bridgette, who apparently couldn't even throw votes Tiffany's way! Nicole/Corey couldn't either because they're chicken. So yet again, the house mob mentality forced a unanimous vote because people were afraid of getting PAULIE upset. Nobody cared about getting Bridgette upset when Tiffany didn't go, because Bridgette doesn't matter in the grand scheme of the house.

Exactly!  Who I root for is determined by their strategy and will it benefit ME related to my viewing pleasure.  

I like your entire post. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He didn't call her a golddiger, he told Paul that he didn't like how when Z was talking up Paul to Michelle,  Z kept telling Michelle about how much money Paul's family have. He didn't like how she talks about getting drunk and being turnt. And he didn't like how when she is mad at him she tries to make him jealous, he states that it was petty and he doesn't like dealing with that crap. He questioned whether she is only using him for the game and not because she really likes him. Apparently a lot of the things Paulie said to Paul about Z, are things that Z said in conversations with others thinking Paulie wasn't paying attention or listening to her. But his conversation proves that he listened and remembered a lot of the shit she said in this house. 

Anyway, this whole Z and Paulie messed started because Paulie didn't like the fact that Z didn't stop Victor when Victor was flirty with her. That she was actually paying attention to him. So to get back at her, he slept in HN room with Nat, which made Z angry. When Z brought it up ,Paulie started giving her shit for what happened with Victor. Apparently he was giving her shit even before that for whatever happened between her and Victor when the camera was off. So Z got mad and started paying attention only to Paul and laughing at Victor's jokes while Paulie sits next to her. He tries feeding her fries  infront of Victor and she kind refused to open her mouth. He tried to participate in the conversation with her and she told him she wasn't talking to him, she was talking to Paul. She called him an asshole, kept ignoring him and talking to Victor.

This kept going for hrs, and I don't feel like typing all of it and I don't think anyone really wants to read it. But it ended with Paulie telling Z to stop giving him the ugly looks and that she has 24 hrs to tell him why she was mad at him. When they were alone Paulie asked her what was wrong, she told him she was mad at him, and he asked her why and she lied and said she didn't know. So basically Z complains about Paulie not communicating with her therefore he is not into her, but she refuses to communicate with him. Paulie kissed her on the cheek, they hugged and it was back to them acting like they didn't spent the last few hrs trying to hurt each other.

Ohh at one point during their fight Z cried when Paulie was called into the DR. But it was for only a moment before she went back to eating her fries. This part was hilarious because people were freaking out when Z started crying but the next moment,  she dried her tears, acted like she wasn't just crying and started eating her fries. I lmao at that.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 19

Thank you Seven Stars, your post fills out the picture much further than what I have read or imagined.   Both are playing jealous lover games, how childish.  And here I thought Michele had lock on that.  She has been out done!   Keep it up!  Anything to get a target on your backs is fine with me.    

• Love 5

Seven Stars, thanks SO much.  I didn't see/hear any of that but your post says a lot.   Was this whole Victor/Zak/Paulie jealousy thing before or after Victor's return?  I'm so in the dark.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Thank you Seven Stars, your post fills out the picture much further than what I have read or imagined.   Both are playing jealous lover games, how childish.  And here I thought Michele had lock on that.  She has been out done!   Keep it up!  Anything to get a target on your backs is fine with me.    

You are welcome, I  stayed up way too late watching this crap last night. It really was like a soap opera and I couldn't look away because I couldn't believe what was happening. I keep thinking we are going to find out later that the producers gave them a script to act out this mess.

While I have no problem with Z or Paulie, the worst part about all this drama they created, is no one, no one even said shit about putting them out cause they were causing all this tension in the house. I remembered in other seasons HGs deciding to put out people for less drama than these two created last night.  

But neither Paulie or Z feared being a target for this, and unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you view things, they are right.

• Love 8

So far, all Victor has done is bring more Showmance drama - and I don't think he even means to do it. Just what this season needed. Barf. And Z said she just wants Paulie to tell her if he's not into her like that and it's just game. Because if he's using her, he'd tell her? C'mon, Z. 

Plus: Michelle was excited last night because DR was asking about Big Meech. One of the questions: "Is Big Meech a sex symbol?"

Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 10.43.43 AM.png

James later told Natalie about Paulie's "Jersey Girl" and not-so-nice comments about Natalie. Then said, "Just kidding!" 

15 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Seven Stars, thanks SO much.  I didn't see/hear any of that but your post says a lot.   Was this whole Victor/Zak/Paulie jealousy thing before or after Victor's return?  I'm so in the dark.

No, problem. 

It was after his return. He didn't know anything was happening between Z and Paulie, so I guess he was trying his luck with Z.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

So apparently the feed cameras  have been zooming in on two sides of the plane that show letters saying "call" and "Paris".   Sounds like the room is the same room that was used for Pandora's box, however you probably enter it through the phone booth outside of the HOH ( not the London phone booth).

This site describes it pretty well 

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-twist-secret-room-details/

Excellent!   Thank you!!  

Speculating here.  Victor is the most likely HG to find this.  His mind is very sharp and quick.   And this just may be the person we root for to get it.  He is smart and surely sees Paulie is running the show.  He knows he is on the bottom and an easy nom.  Could happen.  

• Love 2

Frank is telling Bridget and Nat in bathroom that he was told he is going to be eliminated.  He tells Bridget to go for the veto (no shit).   She has a better chance of blending into the background with him gone and could stay longer.  

I want Frank gone.  With him gone everyone will see that they are in the same damn alliance and maybe someone will wake the fuck up!   Will the women get it they are about to get picked off, one by one?!  

• Love 5