Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, and Nicole's starting to freak out over Tiffany. YOU DID SAY PERSONAL STUFF TO TIFFANY, NICOLE. Goddamnit, she's handling this all wrong with trying to call her out on her own lies. Nicole's upset because Tiffany's hurting her feelings. Yeah, fuck off, Nicole. I feel like strong language is warranted in this situation.

I'm game, if this is an honest conversation, for a Paul/Tiffany/Day/Natalie/James/Zak alliance. I'd throw in Frank and Bridgette, but Paul brings up a good point that he's probably just capitalizing on her emotional vulnerability right now. But hell if I don't want Nicole, Corey, and Paulie to be taken down hardcore. 

This is definitely not honest. They're going to be laughing later upstairs. 

Da'Vonne, talking about Frank/Bridgette playing her right now: "[Bridgette] went form a d*** Cabbage Patch Kid to a Tickle Me Elmo."

But, yeah, Nicole should just apologize. She knew she was leaving the room. All she has to say was she wasn't sure if she was leaving and felt guilty (which she has acknowledged to others).

I think Da'Vonne is dying to talk to Tiffany alone. She mentioned something about Corey and the vote change last night before Z crashed the conversation.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
Just now, urusai said:

I don't feel bad for Tiff.  She watched the feeds last year and saw how her sister was all emotional and manic.  Now she hates this game?  Then why sign up?

Here's the thing that I've come to accept. Even though Tiffany does have a sister who played the game, and even though she has watched the feeds, it's probably a different experience going into the game. Vanessa could handle it, even if she broke down many times. Tiffany thought she could, but she couldn't. It's just a whole different story when you're in there, playing the game with people. It sucks even more when people are almost immediately against you and you feel it. 

This has become more than just gameplay, to me. It has become personal, and Tiffany does know it. She understands now. 

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Here's the thing that I've come to accept. Even though Tiffany does have a sister who played the game, and even though she has watched the feeds, it's probably a different experience going into the game. Vanessa could handle it, even if she broke down many times. Tiffany thought she could, but she couldn't. It's just a whole different story when you're in there, playing the game with people. It sucks even more when people are almost immediately against you and you feel it. 

This has become more than just gameplay, to me. It has become personal, and Tiffany does know it. She understands now. 

Yeah, I would never base what I could do or take on my siblings' reactions. And, even after that whole craziness last season, Vanessa loves the game. I'm sure she thought it was worth it despite how she was portrayed. Tiffany probably thought she would to.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Tiff went on tv to get a bit of fame.  Not to play the game.

• Love 1
(edited)

Nicole and Corey: "Why are you mad at us? But why did we hurt your feelings? How? What did we do?"

Frank said everyone's been complaining about her all week (true), and Nicole got fired up. 

Nicole: "Corey did not deserve that! ... I would never kick someone while they're down!"

The girl who couldn't be in the same room as Tiffany. She's just mad that Frank told Tiffany true things that Corey said.

Nicole: "I really stick up for people."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, urusai said:

I think Tiff went on tv to get a bit of fame.  Not to play the game.

Maybe she did. But how many people in there are actually there to play the game and not for the fame or the money? Michelle, I can see, is there for the game. But everyone else? It's debatable. Yes, everyone's in it for the money. But at least half are in it for the fame, if not more. Paulie's in it for the fame, probably. He's in the same boat with his own sibling  connection. Frank's probably in it for the exposure as well, and to see if he can make it to the end. Basically, every one of these houseguests are in it for their own reasons, and chances are that it's not just to play the game (especially when many of these houseguests haven't watched more than a season). 

Nicole's such a hypocrite. She claims she's never mean, she's never said personal things, that SHE'S hurt because of Frank/Tiffany, and she's just...she's insufferable for me at this point. She knows she's in the wrong; she knows people, including her, have shit talked Tiffany. Why deny it, besides to cover your own ass? I know, it's a game. It just really sucks that Nicole is making this all about her.

And this is why I'm preferring Paul to them right now. He very well may turn around and make fun of her. But in this moment, he tried to make it mostly about Tiffany and used his own selfishness to empathize with her, not attack her. 

Oh god, Paulie's on my screen. I just tuned back into the feeds. At least they're shit talking Frank? 

ETA: Never mind, Paulie's just parroting his same old Vanessa spiel. I'm starting to think that he is a sociopath and has no true empathy whatsoever. It's a game, yes, but show some empathy for someone who's feeling down, man!

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 8
(edited)

Now Tiffany telling Da'Vonne information about the Showmance Alliance + Michelle Decision last night - did she know they made this decision last night without her?

And Tiffany tells her she heard Corey mention Da'Vonne's name as untrustworthy - Nicole denies it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Oh yay, Day/Tiffany are talking. The feeds cut to fish for a while before coming back to Day saying something like 'Don't say anything', so I wonder what she told Tiffany there.

Day is spilling the honesty to Tiffany right now. I wonder how much of it will be completely truthful? She's obviously leaving her name out of all of this, but it's mostly honest so far. Day really doesn't like the Showmance Alliance. I feel like her, Tiffany, James, and Natalie are the outsiders, kind of stuck in the middle. James is the only one out of them in a good position. 

• Love 1

Wow, Michelle just suggested that they don't talk to Tiffany this week and avoid her. Yeah, because that's a good idea, Michelle. Instead of playing nice, just ignore her and pretend she doesn't exist. 

Paulie needs to go back to bed right now. 

• Love 4

Paulie thinks that he can intimidate Frank by telling him that if he saves Tiffany, Frank is next.

Dude....Frank was always going to be next. He knows that now. You're dumb. I say Frank sticks it to him by winning veto and taking Tiffany off. Then watch as Corey is evicted.

Yep, dream scenario. 

• Love 5

Something I admit to enjoying about Frank, the guy can switch his gameplay on a dime. Most other people let their emotions get into it and when they're in trouble or need to switch things around, they hesitate if it means talking to the person that they've been feuding with. Not Frank. 

"Oops, just screwed over by the people I thought I was in an alliance with. Better start a new alliance. How about the person I was just trying to get out?" *RUSHES TO TIFFANY*

I dig it, especially in a season of such passive-aggressive gameplay. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I need Tiffany to win Roadkill, so she can put up Corey. IF Day can get James, Bridgette, Frank, and Michelle to vote out Corey, I'd be completely ecstatic. 

I am catching up now.  Why do you want Cory out, haven't read anything about him much, yet. 

They saved Tiffany to align with her to get Frank out and then proceed to ignore her because everyone wants Frank to think they are not part of the 5 who voted for Bronte!  Frank is still in control and they had a chance to change that.  Boggles the mind. 

Tiffany.   I understand why she is so upset.  They have kept her out of the loop to avoid an emotional reaction.  And they are getting exactly what they aimed to avoid.  Handling someone always brings this result. It is selfish behavior and demeaning to the one being handled.

They had the perfect chance to push Frank to the outer rim and proceed as planned.  Have a meeting with Paulie, including Tiffany and keep each other strong in the mission to eliminate Frank when it works.   It isn't too late to discuss who to nominate together.  No, wait, it is.  Tiffany is once again the shared enemy; she is so very powerful and scary, better get her out.  She is running this game.  oy

I get it, she is emotional and obnoxious to live with. You all helped that happen. 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe she did. But how many people in there are actually there to play the game and not for the fame or the money? Michelle, I can see, is there for the game. But everyone else? It's debatable. Yes, everyone's in it for the money. But at least half are in it for the fame, if not more. Paulie's in it for the fame, probably. He's in the same boat with his own sibling  connection. Frank's probably in it for the exposure as well, and to see if he can make it to the end. Basically, every one of these houseguests are in it for their own reasons, and chances are that it's not just to play the game (especially when many of these houseguests haven't watched more than a season). 

And that's why I don't feel bad seeing Tiff's meltdown.  She had to have some idea how this is played.  

I think they are having Brexit level of regret keeping Tiff.

Edited by urusai
  • Love 1

If Tiffany had won HOH they would all be so far up her ass. They blame her for not winning HOH (forgetting they coulda/shoulda won it themselves) so now she is back to Vanessa 2.0. SMH

• Love 3

Damn, Vanessa was so good at this game, they're trying to evict her in a season she ain't even playing. 

I haaaaaaaaaaaate Frank and I want him gone yesterday, but no lie, I'd LOVE to see him win veto, use it on Tiffany, and watch everyone's heads explode. It would be so beautiful. Also, Paulie is the worst, and I've somehow gone from wanting Frank out immediately to wanting Paulie out before Frank, and Paulie used to be one of my faves. This game does crazy things to me.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, loki567 said:

Something I admit to enjoying about Frank, the guy can switch his gameplay on a dime. Most other people let their emotions get into it and when they're in trouble or need to switch things around, they hesitate if it means talking to the person that they've been feuding with. Not Frank. 

He handled the blindside annoyingly well, didn't he? He really did seem to take it as, "Oh, okay, I see how it is" (even though he didn't REALLY see how it was until he talked to Tiffany). 

• Love 4

I just realized Tiffany is the Jen Johnson of her season. Everyone hates her, for no real reason, she's the scapegoat every week for everything, and everyone is hyper-focused on her. The only difference is Jen could win comps when she needed to. Tiffany is utterly useless.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I haaaaaaaaaaaate Frank and I want him gone yesterday, but no lie, I'd LOVE to see him win veto, use it on Tiffany, and watch everyone's heads explode. It would be so beautiful. Also, Paulie is the worst, and I've somehow gone from wanting Frank out immediately to wanting Paulie out before Frank, and Paulie used to be one of my faves. This game does crazy things to me.

Oh this would be soooooooo good!  I would not put it past Frank to do this.  Probably not but he is light on his feet and can change his course of action in the moment.  This week might be better than we think 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I am catching up now.  Why do you want Cory out, haven't read anything about him much, yet. 

Mostly because Day really wants him out and he seems like the easiest choice to go out of That Side Of The House. It eliminates an ally for Paulie, and Nicole will whine and cry, but she might move back to Day's side. Probably not, but yeah. Plus, I don't like Corey so him going would be no love lost. And, since this week is going to be predictable, I want another change-up. Plus, I LOVE when people don't get what they want and I do, just like Frank not getting Tiffany out. 

The dynamic changed so much in the house. I hate Frank, but I'm starting to hate Paulie almost as much and I want Paulie's ego to be brought down ten notches. Plus, I absolutely hate bullies and Paulie/Corey/Nicole/Paul are starting to become that way to a woman who is only being targeted because of her sister. 

• Love 4

I'm still catching up but Tiffany saying that they shouldn't get personal made me laugh -- this just hours after saying on the live show that Frank has gas and spews manure from his mouth. I don't know what personal stuff she's talking about and maybe it's bad but just based on what I know at this point, I found it humorous.  Also didn't like that she was suggesting that because she cries, she is obviously more genuine (during back and forth with Paul about whether she mentioned Da's name or not).  

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Damn, Vanessa was so good at this game, they're trying to evict her in a season she ain't even playing. 

This 1000%.

The whole house had this crazy fear that Tiffany would flip out and team up with Frank. This is happening for sure solely because THEY PUSHED HER TO IT. She would of stayed loyal to her group. They basically treated her like garbage and honestly I'm surprised she held it together as long as she did. She knew EXACTLY what was happening. She knew the flip happened last minute. She knows this is because of her sister. Then when she gets upset about what happens they LAUGH IN HER FACE. They have made this more about just the game & that is where they all lost me. Nicole is insufferable, Z is the worst, Corey is an idiot and Cody (Paulie is getting called that from now on, because he keeps saying Tiffany is Vanessa so I'm now calling him Cody) is so annoying. 

They created this "monster" they were oh so afraid of.  And if it all comes crumbling down its on them.

I really hope Tiffany tells Frank everything that happened in that room, he knew they were all in there to keep her from spilling, not knowing she already did. I hope that Bridgette or Frank use that POV on her if they play in it & win. Their heads would explode and it would be glorious. 

I think Tiff should now be the one just ignoring all of them. They don't deserve anymore of your tears or words. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 11
(edited)
7 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

This 1000%.

The whole house had this crazy fear that Tiffany would flip out and team up with Frank. This is happening for sure solely because THEY PUSHED HER TO IT. She would of stayed loyal to her group. They basically treated her like garbage and honestly I'm surprised she held it together as long as she did. She knew EXACTLY what was happening. She knew the flip happened last minute. She knows this is because of her sister. 

They created this "monster" they were oh so afraid of.  And if it all comes crumbling down its on them.

I really hope Bridgette or Frank use that POV on her if they play & that Tiffany tells Frank everything that happened in the conversation between the girls & Day last night. Their heads would explode and it would be glorious. 

Yes to all of this!  Now I can get excited about something possibly happening this week.  Grodner would love this.  I am not officially excited, still in the crawling stage. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Yes to all of this!  Now I can get excited about something possibly happening this week.  Grodner would love this.  I am not officially excited, still in the crawling stage. 

If Cody Jr. does his speech that he's planning to do when he nominates Tiffany she's going to explode. #Teamfeeds 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3

but I still hate Frank and now he's going to just keep skating along as everyone forgets they hated him and wanted him out. Sigh.

LOL - and I'm not above saying "I told ya so!!!!  Neener, neener!"  I just couldn't get excited about all the Frank hate, knowing how this game tortures it's loyalists. Honestly?  After last night's HOH comp, I was ready to dump BB for the summer.  Your posts here have given me a glimmer of hope though.  I may stick around for this week, if only for the possibility of seeing Frank use a POV on Tiff.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hate Paulie, but I still hate Frank and now he's going to just keep skating along as everyone forgets they hated him and wanted him out. Sigh.

I hate everyone. I'd wanna self-evict if I was Tiffany too. The plus is that both Frank and Paulie can't win this show. At least one of them will be a loser.

James and Michelle are both in really good positions right now. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3

Go Frank!  I am done with the rest of them, for now.  Obviously things can change very fast.  I do not believe I just typed that with no shame. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Blow up games! 
Blow up games! 
Blow up games! 

I'm over everyone except James and Natalie to a lesser degree Bridgette. 

All what happened this morning did for me was flip flop into liking Frank again.   Even if Tiffany goes out damnit she's going out in a blaze.   After the week she had and the week she will have again because of Cody-lite,  Paulie being in charge,  she deserves this.   I really hope she throws the girls alliance under the bus as well.   Nicole,  I can't stress enough the hate I have for her gameplay.   She wants to play like her good pal Andy but her rat game is awful and she's too fuckin emotional.   Funny how when she was having a meltdown vs Tiffany,  Corey went to see his boyfriend Paulie to report but not defend her. The only reason why she got in her feelings she couldn't break up the convo between Tiffany and Frank in the HNR.    Frank now knowing Nicorey and Paulie are a piece of shit,  I definitely want him to get his own alliance with he/James/Bridgette/Natalie.   It's time for free lunch to come to an end for the other sideof the house.   

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

Catching up on flashback and I'm sad that the only person that legit consoled Tiff was Natalie, who also happened to trash talk Natalie last week.  This obsession that people have with Natalie is disturbing, and it's all been started by Paulie.

Speaking of Paulie, is every other word out of his mouth "fuck" or some variation?  Sure I use it every now and then, but all last night it was seriously EVERY. OTHER. WORD. out of his mouth.  It's not an adjective Paulie!  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Slider said:

Speaking of Paulie, is every other word out of his mouth "fuck" or some variation?  Sure I use it every now and then, but all last night it was seriously EVERY. OTHER. WORD. out of his mouth.  It's not an adjective Paulie!  

Paulie just makes me sick.   He's just like Cody.   He thinks by evicting Tiffany,  hes taking out Vanessa.   Um,  no blondie,  Vanessa played last year!   Then he said if Frank used Veto on Tiff if he won they would have issues.   Who use to make empty threats like that -  that's right -  Cody!!!  Cody use to always say he would confront someone but no one never took it serious because he was too damn nice for it.   Same can be said here for Paulie.   Paulie just wants to play Derrick's game but one up his brother at the same time.  These HGs are not dumb enough (yet) to hand him the keys to the whole house. 

• Love 3

I don't think Tiffany is a victim.  I think she's terrible at this game.  I think you need to show people you are reliable and trustworthy.  Whether you actually are or not is not relevant, its whether you can get people to think you are.  And at this, Tiffany is awful.  That is why she is a target.  

• Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I don't think Tiffany is a victim.  I think she's terrible at this game.  I think you need to show people you are reliable and trustworthy.  Whether you actually are or not is not relevant, its whether you can get people to think you are.  And at this, Tiffany is awful.  That is why she is a target.  

Tiffany hasn't done anything to her alliance to prove that she isn't trustworthy or reliable. Vanessa is the one that made them think these things NOT Tiffany. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I don't think Tiffany is a victim.

This certainly isn't like a Jen situation. Or even like Elissa. It does still bother me though. It's just not fun to watch. Plus, it's absolutely horrendous game play on the part of everyone who's shunning her, which was/is basically every player.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Tiffany hasn't done anything to her alliance to prove that she isn't trustworthy or reliable. Vanessa is the one that made them think Tiffang these things NOT Tiffany. 

Vanessa played great last year.   Hence they believe, Tiffany will.   Tiffany hasnt won a single damn comp but for whatever reason Day and Paulie want her out badly.   They know she is the one person will fuck up their pathetic and sorry games.   Give me break  if anyone that needs to put out it's Paulie!  Paulie has won 3 comps in a matter of weeks,  the bullseye should be squared on his back! 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

It's so funny. I went back to catch up on highlights of the live feeds and watched a clip. I got out of it and assumed I was done and then I see Bronte and Natalie talking in the bathroom. I was like, WTF? Did Bronte get back in the house and I missed it? It turns out I didn't press the LIVE button to watch what is currently going on.. LOL!!! I was so mad. I thought I had missed something good over night. I felt so stupid afterwards. LOL!!!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Vanessa played great last year.   Hence they believe, Tiffany will.   Tiffany hasnt won a single damn comp but for whatever reason Day and Paulie want her out badly.   They know she is the one person will fuck up their pathetic and sorry games.   Give me break  if anyone that needs to put out it's Paulie!  Paulie has won 3 comps in a matter of weeks,  the bullseye should be squared on his back! 

Honestly if I was Tiff and when Cody Jr. gives the speech about how she is Vanessa's sister and that is why she is leaving I would so throw it back in his face that he's Cody's brother so I wouldn't throw that around as an excuse so easily & that your brother came in 2nd & would of WON THE GAME as well if he made it to F2 if he took the right person. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Honestly if I was Tiff and when Cody Jr. gives the speech about how she is Vanessa's sister and that is why she is leaving I would so throw it back in his face that he's Cody's brother so I wouldn't throw that around as an excuse so easily & that your brother came in 2nd & would of WON THE GAME as well if he made it to F2 if he took the right person. 

Cody came in 2nd and 3rd place money.   Donny was the real winner 54k ?☕

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Great point. Cody could have, would have, and should have won his season if only he weren't stupid enough to take Derrick to F2. Why does Paulie get to constantly act like Tiffany is Vanessa yet nobody acts like he's playing Cody's game?

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I definitely want him (Frank) to get his own alliance with he/James/Bridgette/Natalie.   It's time for free lunch to come to an end for the other side of the house.   

I agree 1000 times over and over and over. 

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Paul said this to Frank's girlfriend: "Dump curly fry hair cause he's boning Dora the Explorer." LMAO! I still love Paul idc.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I also loved Tiffany saying the dictator and his cabbage kid. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Why does Paulie get to constantly act like Tiffany is Vanessa yet nobody acts like he's playing Cody's game?

I think because if you're a houseguest, you'd love to play with Cody on your team. He was pretty good at comps, he was popular and he was so moronically loyal that he purposefully threw the season to his alliance mate!! Who wouldn't want to team up with a guy who would play like that? So that's why they don't see Paulie as a threat even though he played like Cody. The issue is, of course, that only one person can "ride and die" with him, but they're all trying to figure out who that is right now. 

• Love 2