Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Stinamaia said:

Paulie certainly sees Natalie with different eyes than we do.   Maybe she was a wild party girl when he knew her or knew of her.  I don't really see her with James in real life, but they are sweet on the show, and I like to dream nice things for them.  

I don't get Nicole's fascination with Corey.  He is tall and has a good body, buttisface! (as they like to say about women)  His face looks dumb to me.  I'm sad to think that Nicole may like rather vacant men.  Hayden was quirky, but didn't seem that smart either.   Also Corey muttered on camera for no apparent reason, "I like thick women," or something like that. I laughed when Nicole said she just liked to look at him and didn't pay attention to what he said.  Just as well, Nicole.  Just as well.

He has crazy eyes.  Unless he could always wear a paper bag, sunglasses or we did it with the lights off, it would be a deal breaker.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Franks has also more than once made disparaging remarks to Nicole about both the quantity of food she eats and her manner of eating it.  I am unaware, however, of any accompanying inappropriate physical contact such as has been inflicted upon the others.

His bit with dunking her and throwing her around in the swimming pool seemed to be excessively sadistic and cruel to me.  But that's me, and I have issues with that kind of horseplay in a pool.   Considering the difference in their size and strength, it wasn't a mutual goofing around.  He picked her up and twirled her on his shoulders before tossing her like a ragdoll.  Sure, she laughed about it after, but for a minute there, she was completely at his mercy.

• Love 15
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's an interesting situation because you run the risk of sinking your game by speaking out, whether you were one of the affected or just someone who is bothered by the behavior. They're all there to win half a million dollars (or get their jury stipend). How far do you let your personal morals and code go in order to do that? We all know it's a game of lying and backstabbing. At what point does it stop mattering to you and you feel compelled to speak out? Or do you not speak out at all? I laugh every year at the "Big Brother is a social experiment" thing because c'mon, it's a cheaply produced, long running reality show that fills the gap in programming in the summer but it might actually apply in this situation.

ETA: I will say that I felt the same way tonight about Da'Vonne's DRs about the situation as I did when Howard pulled Candice aside in BB15 and begged her not to lower herself to Aaryn's level because then it would become his fight and he didn't want to unleash his true temper about the situation. It just made me fucking sad that people have to do that. 

All while Aaryan sat around proud of herself and somehow thinking that what she was doing was okay and good.

I don't even understand why anyone would want to raise a child like that.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, RCharter said:

All while Aaryan sat around proud of herself and somehow thinking that what she was doing was okay and good.

I don't even understand why anyone would want to raise a child like that.

Sometimes it's hard to develop character growing up as "the pretty one."  Not an excuse. Just an observation. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Stinamaia said:

Sometimes it's hard to develop character growing up as "the pretty one."  Not an excuse. Just an observation. 

I agree, the problem was that Aaryn did develop character....it was just terrible character.

I can't understand any parent wanting to raise a child like that, or not being just deeply ashamed having raised someone like that.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, RCharter said:

I agree, the problem was that Aaryn did develop character....it was just terrible character.

I can't understand any parent wanting to raise a child like that, or not being just deeply ashamed having raised someone like that.

You assume the parents don't share the same moral code as she does. If they raised her, the likelihood of them having those values is high

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

That Frank is the house' next target and that he won the 1st and 2nd RKs and put her up. She is to act normal, that they PP girls are to be told about it later 

They will tell Bridget and she will tell Frank because he is her ticket to the end (in her mind)

my depression deepens

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Stinamaia said:

They will tell Bridget and she will tell Frank because he is her ticket to the end (in her mind)

my depression deepens

Natalie has known about the RK for days and haven't breathed a word

Bronte only found out but they had alone time and she didn't mention it but we'll see

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, backformore said:

His bit with dunking her and throwing her around in the swimming pool seemed to be excessively sadistic and cruel to me.  But that's me, and I have issues with that kind of horseplay in a pool.   Considering the difference in their size and strength, it wasn't a mutual goofing around.  

That bothered me too.  It is scary, dangerous and the only one who enjoys it is the dunker.  

24 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

That Frank is the house' next target and that he won the 1st and 2nd RKs and put her up. She is to act normal, that they PP girls are to be told about it later 

I think Bronte may keep that to herself because she is on the block and looking for a way off.   

• Love 2

Did anyone catch Bronte's reaction when Paul spilled everything to her?

The camera didn't show her face and she didn't really say anything -- it was a rushed, whispered conversation where Paul just spit everything out real fast and told her to keep quiet and not do or say anything crazy and she would make it to jury. She asked one question but I couldn't understand what she said.

Did anyone else hear Nicole talking to herself last night about keeping Frank? She was saying that he's not throwing her name around as one of his targets so that's good for her. If he's not coming after her, why would she want him out? She said what would be best for her is to be his #1 and he would be her #1. Said that means they have to get rid of Bridgette and Corey. She started to say something like "that's not..." but then camera cut away. Thought she was going to say something like getting Corey out isn't something she'd like to do. Although it's tough hearing anyone say they want to partner with him, I thought it was interesting to hear that she is thinking about the game and not just dreaming about Corey.  She did say something like "if he'd let me stay to the end..." which I found interesting because it says so much about her lack of confidence in her own game skills

Nicole was telling Corey that she doesn't trust Da' to not spill everything to Frank and wants Corey to put Da' up on the block against Frank. Thinks it was either Da' or Michelle who made the one hinky vote against Bronte.  A bit later, Da' comes out kind of emotional and tells Nicole that she just had a moment in the shower (crying) and said that she was thinking that she didn't come to the house looking for a friend but she found one and hoped that they'd remain friends outside the house and she thinks Nicole is a really good person. The timing was pretty funny.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Nicole was telling Corey that she doesn't trust Da' to not spill everything to Frank and wants Corey to put Da' up on the block against Frank. Thinks it was either Da' or Michelle who made the one hinky vote against Bronte.  A bit later, Da' comes out kind of emotional and tells Nicole that she just had a moment in the shower (crying) and said that she was thinking that she didn't come to the house looking for a friend but she found one and hoped that they'd remain friends outside the house and she thinks Nicole is a really good person. The timing was pretty funny.

The one thing I've always said about Day is that she is super perceptive, IMO

I wonder if she didn't sense a change in Nicole

• Love 2
(edited)

I can understand Nicole wanting to keep Frank tbh. She's one of his desired F4 and wouldn't go after her anytime soon. I still think it's in her better interest to keep Tiffany this week though. Tiffany actually has a relationship with Nicole and wouldn't go after her, while Nicole has no relationship with Paul or Bronte and I could easily see either of them nominating her in the near future.

Corey: They were saying if a guy has sex with more than 10 guys...
Nicole: You mean 10 girls?

Oh Coco! It's almost as if he knows about what the internet is saying and is purposefully going there.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh Coco! It's almost as if he knows about what the internet is saying and is purposefully going there.

Omg. If only she had let him finish his sentence!  "....then he is gay."    What?

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

There it is!  

17 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Did anyone else hear Nicole talking to herself last night about keeping Frank? She was saying that he's not throwing her name around as one of his targets so that's good for her. If he's not coming after her, why would she want him out? She said what would be best for her is to be his #1 and he would be her #1. Said that means they have to get rid of Bridgette and Corey.

I like your entire post, thanks for those details.  This gives me faith in Nicole's ability.  Staying close to Frank makes perfect sense for her game.  It also tells me that if it is time to bail she will; she is thinking. 

Also last night when Nicole and Corey were talking about who's left the house so far, Corey said that there weren't that many guys to hang out with in the house anymore and that he had spent a lot of his time with Josea and Victor. To me, that speaks volumes about Corey.

Yeah, I agree. But I don't think it's just the internet. Unless I've just imagined it, I recall the first day of feeds, when the house didn't realize the feeds were on yet, he told Josea that he was curious, or something along those lines. When he realized they were on, he yelled out "Mom and Dad, I'm straight!" I always feels a little sorry for people who come on reality shows and don't yet know who they are or haven't come to terms with personal stuff yet. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Nicole had a tendency in BB16 to figure things out or seem like she was going to make moves and then just fall right back to showmancing Hayden and talking shit about women with Christine. I don't really have any faith in her ability to actually do anything worthwhile in the game.

ETA: Oh I have a nice tip for anyone who's subscribed to the feeds. Go to your account page and click the 'Cancel my subscription' link and you can get a month free.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

Thank you all who are posting pertinent and crucial events.  Real life has become annoying. I have already extended my grandchildren's 'technology time' to all day but they still get hungry for more than cereal and I can even make a pizza last 3 days!    

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Thank you all who are posting pertinent and crucial events.  Real life has become annoying. I have already extended my grandchildren's 'technology time' to all day but they still get hungry for more than cereal and I can even make a pizza last 3 days!    

can you make/chop toppings and some pizza crust for them to make their own to stretch the experience out while gramma watches the feeds? 

• Love 2
Just now, sunsheyen said:

can you make/chop toppings and some pizza crust for them to make their own to stretch the experience out while gramma watches the feeds? 

That smacks of cooking.  

• Love 17
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That smacks of cooking.  

Love this. 

I will say that even though the ignore feature exists, there are things to be gleaned from most posters, even if one disagrees with some of another's words. I feel you. Just offfering distracting options so you can delve into the feeds. :)

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

Love this. 

I will say that even though the ignore feature exists, there are things to be gleaned from most posters, even if one disagrees with some of another's words. I feel you. Just offfering distracting options so you can delve into the feeds. :)

Not sure how the ignore topic got into my silly post about feeding the spawn. 

31 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

29 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That smacks of cooking.  

6 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

Love this. 

The smoke detectors going off might be more distracting than the kids, even....

;)

• Love 4

From Jokers (looks like Frank is back to "joking" with the women)

"Few mins ago - Frank was joking with Nat & tells her she has Bologna nipples.Nat tells Frank hes disgusting.Frank tells her her nipples are disgusting"
07/11/16 10:30 AM

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Not sure how the ignore topic got into my silly post about feeding the spawn. 

Twas a personal joke, I meant it to be lighthearted. Just saying that while one may not agree with a majority of another's posts, I don't care for the Ignore feature since we all have little bits that can be gleaned from another. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm catching up on last night and it was seeming so fun. I was even liking Paulie for a minute, but then he said Natalie would be a "one-nighter" and that you "don't bring those home to mama." Gross. 

4 hours ago, Stinamaia said:

Paulie certainly sees Natalie with different eyes than we do.   Maybe she was a wild party girl when he knew her or knew of her.  I don't really see her with James in real life, but they are sweet on the show, and I like to dream nice things for them. 

Their Natalie obsession is not fun. Whatever Paulie's stories are - it sounds like she was a party girl and has been with guys he knows (Nicole brought up Natalie talking about her past history of partners and how fake it was because Paulie has inside information) - he's never actually known her in real life. Maybe the stories were biased or not totally true, or maybe she's a nicer person now.

Quite frankly, the fact that Z/Nicole think that she wants Corey and Paulie makes them more shallow than she is. According to updates, Michelle warned James about her this morning and James told her she seemed like a jealous girlfriend.

• Love 6

And....yeah, I knew that wouldn't last long. I was willing to give him a shot once someone sat him down and told him what he was doing was wrong. And look, he decided that he wants to go back to his 'jokes'. Ok, then. Chance absolutely gone now. I mean, I knew he wouldn't change, but I'd think that he would at least try. And Frank's response to Natalie's clear negative response? Immediate defense, as if she's in the wrong for calling him disgusting. As if he's trying to say 'how dare you call me bad names? I'll do it right back!". So yeah, I'd love nothing more than for him to get removed from the show.

What is it going to take? Is it going to take one of Frank's weight comments to the wrong girl that goes too far and affects said girl's health in the game for them to kick him out? Oh yeah, probably not even that because they 'can't' attribute his comments about someone's weight to anything happening afterwards. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

From Jokers (looks like Frank is back to "joking" with the women)

"Few mins ago - Frank was joking with Nat & tells her she has Bologna nipples.Nat tells Frank hes disgusting.Frank tells her her nipples are disgusting"
07/11/16 10:30 AM

To be fair, Frank probably  comments on his mom's and Nana's nipples at home all the time , right?  He never knew that women might be OFFENDED by his jokes! 

• Love 23

In Day/Tiffany's conversation last night, Day was telling Tiffany quite a bit of truth (while lying about this week). But she did tell her she knew about Frank's RK (I think accidentally, but Tiffany caught it), slipped about Bronte, said if Corey went up this week she might have turned on him. Tiffany told her she doesn't trust Nicole since Nicole said something about not keeping in touch with people and how they'll be backstabbing each other, which Day seemed interested in.

Day did come off like she was thinking about switching it up - she said she's tired of getting rid of other people's targets and wants to play her own game. But then Tiffany was upset that Paulie was working with the Showmance Alliance because she wanted to work with Paulie, but he wasn't interested. And then Day seemed to check out of the conversation.

BTW, Tiffany is definitely no Vanessa.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 12.15.12 PM.png

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

Their Natalie obsession is not fun. Whatever Paulie's stories are - it sounds like she was a party girl and has been with guys he knows (Nicole brought up Natalie talking about her past history of partners and how fake it was because Paulie has inside information) - he's never actually known her in real life. Maybe the stories were biased or not totally true, or maybe she's a nicer person now.

That, or Paulie heard one of his Jersey Shore buds spouting some standard-issue guido bullshit all about that superfreak trashwhore Natalie he scored with one night, and Paulie was stupid enough to believe him.  Because NO guido ever lied about a sexual exploit, right?  Right?

Quite frankly, the fact that Z/Nicole think that she wants Corey and Paulie makes them more shallow than she is. According to updates, Michelle warned James about her this morning and James told her she seemed like a jealous girlfriend.

Now see - despite his faults, this is one reason I can't bring myself to dislike James.

• Love 13
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Or maybe she slept with whoever she wanted to sleep with and shouldn't be judged for it because guys sure as hell aren't. How many people someone has slept with has no bearing on whether they are a nice person or not.

Exactly! That's what I was trying to get at, but you said it much clearer than I did. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Paul has really improved his position in the house - he's falling off of target lists, the 8-Pack think he's on their side and able to be manipulated, he has a side thing with Paulie and the Spy Girls, he knows everyone's plans for next week, he has 8-Pack questioning others in their own alliance because of the Victor vote, and he's a great liar.

Right now, I don't see him leaving soon.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, mooses said:

Paul has really improved his position in the house - he's falling off of target lists, the 8-Pack think he's on their side and able to be manipulated, he has a side thing with Paulie and the Spy Girls, he knows everyone's plans for next week, he has 8-Pack questioning others in their own alliance because of the Victor vote, and he's a great liar.

Wow, I figured everyone would just assume he was the vote to keep Victor. Did they confront him about it and he lied? If so, kudos to him! He's definitely grown on me.

Just now, Marie80 said:

Wow, I figured everyone would just assume he was the vote to keep Victor. Did they confront him about it and he lied? If so, kudos to him! He's definitely grown on me.

Me too - but he's insisted it wasn't him and everyone believes him. Nicole told Cory she thought it was Michelle or Day. Frank thought it was Michelle. I think Michelle thought Day or Natalie...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So yeah, I'd love nothing more than for him to get removed from the show.

What is it going to take?

DR probably told him to keep his hands to himself.   I doubt what he says is enough to warrant removing him. 

32 minutes ago, mooses said:

He has been moving up in my eyes and now, hearing this, I put him on my short list with James. 

• Love 2

From Jokers: 

Zakiyah and Day in kitchen. Zakiyah says that that Frank told their Outback waitress last night that she had a "nice ass." Zakiyah hopes America sees how Frank is acting this season.

Sigh.

• Love 7
(edited)

I just caught up at jokers. Frank is still at it with the verbal insults.  It is almost as if the DR told him, say anything you want but don't touch them.  

ETA.  The birthday song is now free, CBS should know that. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

That, or Paulie heard one of his Jersey Shore buds spouting some standard-issue guido bullshit all about that superfreak trashwhore Natalie he scored with one night, and Paulie was stupid enough to believe him.  Because NO guido ever lied about a sexual exploit, right?  Right?

Now see - despite his faults, this is one reason I can't bring myself to dislike James.

I'll bet it's not just Italian guys that spout bullshit about their conquests with girls. 

• Love 5
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

I'll bet it's not just Italian guys that spout bullshit about their conquests with girls. 

And I'll bet you're right - but I was hardcore channeling a Jersey Shore archetype, so work with me please.  :)

Edited by Nashville
Typos
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

This is a stereotype.  Just like it's a stereotype for Bronte to tell James to go back to Hong Kong (just because he's Asian - even though he was born and raised in Texas).

Edited by escape
  • Love 3
(edited)

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 2.54.17 PM.png

The last couple seasons there seems to be an increase in HGs throwing competitions even when they're in danger without any consequences. I guess it's a product of the whole House being aligned, but it's getting old.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 9

From Joker's:

Day says that she's had people shout "Mama Day!" from aisles away at the grocery store, and she just cringes because she hates that nickname. And people told her that if she'd only kept her mouth shut that season, she would've stayed. "That's what I'm trying to do, America."

This is so freaking sad. I have always found that nickname cringeworthy due to the obvious racist undertones, but I was under the impression that she referred to herself by that nickname first and it was something that just caught on. Now I'm learning that she hates it and it was CLAY who started it! And she can't even voice her opinion about hating it lest SHE be painted in a bad light? WTH!

• Love 17
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Does anyone else get a reaction like a bad acid flashback whenever Paul keeps yammering away about "Friendship"? If any word could be banned this season, I would choose that one.

YES! That word sends me to a very dark place, a place that acid does not take you.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
(edited)

Frank says some crap to Michelle and she gets upset, so she goes outside and tells Nicole that she's near tears and Nicole tells her not to cry over it. And then Bridgette comes out and tells her that Frank is abrasive but he doesn't mean any harm. You go, Giggle Girl, defending your man.

ETA: Seriously, when the comic book comp comes along, I expect these two to be Stank Frank and his trusty sidekick, Giggle Girl. Offending the world and annoying the live feeders in a single bound!

ETA2:

Nicole: "We just need to chill."
Frank: "We're Chilltown 3.0." Ugh. Again, fuck off, Frank.

Elsewhere...

Bridgette: "It's a joke. He's a jokester."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Frank says some crap to Michelle and she gets upset, so she goes outside and tells Nicole that she's near tears and Nicole tells her not to cry over it. And then Bridgette comes out and tells her that Frank is abrasive but he doesn't mean any harm. You go, Giggle Girl, defending your man.

And now Frank is telling Nicole they have to get her out. All because she doesn't know how to properly ice a cake? Yeah, ok.

ETA: To clarify I know it's not about the cake but about the fact that she didn't listen to his "advice" and if Frank can't control her completely, she's out.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 1