Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

Since they go on so many international vacations, and some to remote areas, I'm wondering about Giardia, or other parasitic diseases, from contaminated water, or food.   Also, tick borne diseases can have all kinds of strange symptoms.    

Sending Danielle my best wishes, and hope whatever the doctors find can be resolved quickly.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, se0307 said:

I was thinking ALS. My dad died from it. Sounds frighteningly similar. 

Oh God, I really hope not.  As terrible as lupus and MS are, as you know, ALS is a special kind of terrible.

My condolences to you and your family for having to endure that.

10 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Oh God, I really hope not.  As terrible as lupus and MS are, as you know, ALS is a special kind of terrible.

My condolences to you and your family for having to endure that.

Thank you, it was horrible to watch him decline, first physically & emotionally, and finally mentally. We were lucky that it started relatively late in life, and my brother and I are adults (not that it's ever easy), but I've seen some cases where it starts young and they leave behind children that are still so young. The only way to diagnose it is by ruling out everything else. The more they rule out, the more likely it becomes. I'm reading their updates bracing myself, and hoping they find something, anything that means it isn't ALS.

As much as I disagree with their parenting style and spoiling their kids, that is a disease I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy (not that I have one lol).

• Love 9
1 minute ago, se0307 said:

Thank you, it was horrible to watch him decline, first physically & emotionally, and finally mentally. We were lucky that it started relatively late in life, and my brother and I are adults (not that it's ever easy), but I've seen some cases where it starts young and they leave behind children that are still so young. The only way to diagnose it is by ruling out everything else. The more they rule out, the more likely it becomes. I'm reading their updates bracing myself, and hoping they find something, anything that means it isn't ALS.

As much as I disagree with their parenting style and spoiling their kids, that is a disease I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy (not that I have one lol).

My thoughts, exactly.  

• Love 2
On 1/6/2021 at 8:29 AM, readheaded said:

I was thinking MS.

My mom has MS and was diagnosed around the same age.  That was my thought as well.  I really hope it's not-its a terrible disease.  

1 hour ago, ccphilly said:

My mom has MS and was diagnosed around the same age.  That was my thought as well.  I really hope it's not-its a terrible disease.  

It's unfortunate that we have so much knowledge on MS & ALS from personal experience. So much so that we realize her symptoms potentially point to something so terrible. 

That said, ALS can mimic a lot of symptoms caused by Lyme disease. Considering how much time they spend outside, it is a possibility. Let's hope their family doesn't need to endure what we did. 

I'm sorry about your mom. Is she still with you?

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, se0307 said:

I'm sorry about your mom. Is she still with you?

Thank you-she is.  She's in a nursing home.  She has a very severe case and needs 24 hour assistance.  I'm sorry we're both in this club-ALS is devastating.  

To get back onto a less morbid subject, (AKA complaining about them lol) I just went on Danielle's instagram again for the first time in a while, and I'd like to point out how incredibly irresponsible and disrespectful they are to constantly be out and about without wearing masks. They posted a picture of all of them at Board & Brush (public establishment) and not a single one of them was wearing a mask. Nor are there any masks near them and the kids all have dirty hands, so there's no way they just took them off for a picture. Does anyone else take serious issue with that? I live in a state where covid and masks are taken VERY seriously, and my sister in law is a doctor who is tirelessly working in a hospital because people like them can't be bothered to wear a mask and/or stay home. I'm so over people like this and I'm honestly surprised they even post pictures of them like that. They did take quite a beating on a few pictures because of it, but they're just selfish and irresponsible. 

Just now, se0307 said:

To get back onto a less morbid subject, (AKA complaining about them lol) I just went on Danielle's instagram again for the first time in a while, and I'd like to point out how incredibly irresponsible and disrespectful they are to constantly be out and about without wearing masks. They posted a picture of all of them at Board & Brush (public establishment) and not a single one of them was wearing a mask. Nor are there any masks near them and the kids all have dirty hands, so there's no way they just took them off for a picture. Does anyone else take serious issue with that? I live in a state where covid and masks are taken VERY seriously, and my sister in law is a doctor who is tirelessly working in a hospital because people like them can't be bothered to wear a mask and/or stay home. I'm so over people like this and I'm honestly surprised they even post pictures of them like that. They did take quite a beating on a few pictures because of it, but they're just selfish and irresponsible. 

Here's the picture for reference

Screenshot_20210107-173230.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, se0307 said:

Here's the picture for reference

Screenshot_20210107-173230.jpg

It makes me so angry that they aren't wearing masks; they're such irresponsible and inconsiderate fools.  2 of my 3 sons have Crohn's disease.  They both use medicines that suppress their immune systems, so we have been very careful.

Edited by readheaded
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, readheaded said:

It makes me so angry that they aren't wearing masks; they're such irresponsible and inconsiderate fools.  2 of my 3 sons have Crohn's disease.  They both use medicines that suppress their immune systems, so we have been very careful.

Also, they had FIVE KIDS in the NICU. How would they have felt then if someone had come in not wearing a mask and couldn't confirm whether or not they would transmit a deadly virus?! Un. Real. Inconsiderate fools is right. 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Their online postings of their trips, beach house stays, and everything else show the film crew wearing masks, but never the Busbys.   

They are unbelievable. What, are they too good to wear masks? It's infuriating. I'm sure the production crew doesn't appreciate them being so irresponsible. But considering the way Adam handles criticism is childish and rude, and I'm not surprised no one says anything to them. Ugh.

• Love 6

I think they get the places to themselves so at least only the poor staff is exposed but maybe the staff stays away from them. Who knows, it is Texas, maybe most people there are anti-maskers, I have no idea. They stayed home in March/April/May but basically have been out and about since the summer. They get a lot of flack for it on IG. Where I live all non-essential things are closed, you cannot even buy clothes in stores so it is weird to me to see people celebrate New Years. In my province none of them would be able to see each other (friends, siblings, etc.), only Mimi would be able to see one person as she lives alone. It is so interesting how it is so different everywhere, living restricted I am always surprised other places aren’t (places that also have way more cases than where I live).

For her illness, if the symptoms have only been more recent maybe Danielle did have asymptomatic Covid and now has issues. Just because she has negative Covid tests now doesn’t mean much. It is weird to me to post from a hospital but ask people not to ask you anything. I am sure no one would know if they didn’t post, I guess they need attention?

ETA to the Busby’s credit they seem to leave the mask/going out critical posts up in IG. Usually there are a few defenders though that seem to be covid-denying types telling others to mind their business or calling them sheep.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, fountain said:

I think they get the places to themselves so at least only the poor staff is exposed but maybe the staff stays away from them. Who knows, it is Texas, maybe most people there are anti-maskers, I have no idea. They stayed home in March/April/May but basically have been out and about since the summer. They get a lot of flack for it on IG. Where I live all non-essential things are closed, you cannot even buy clothes in stores so it is weird to me to see people celebrate New Years. In my province none of them would be able to see each other (friends, siblings, etc.), only Mimi would be able to see one person as she lives alone. It is so interesting how it is so different everywhere, living restricted I am always surprised other places aren’t (places that also have way more cases than where I live).

For her illness, if the symptoms have only been more recent maybe Danielle did have asymptomatic Covid and now has issues. Just because she has negative Covid tests now doesn’t mean much. It is weird to me to post from a hospital but ask people not to ask you anything. I am sure no one would know if they didn’t post, I guess they need attention?

ETA to the Busby’s credit they seem to leave the mask/going out critical posts up in IG. Usually there are a few defenders though that seem to be covid-denying types telling others to mind their business or calling them sheep.

I was thinking the same thing about Texas. Makes me very mad, as I'm in the same boat as you. People have been responsible and careful, and you'll get shamed and booted out of stores if you're not wearing a mask. They are the type of people who are ruining it for the rest of us. Like the kid in class who acts up and gets recess canceled for the whole class. I always hated those kids.. lol.

I find it crazy that they would even put the staff at risk, but you're absolutely right. Texas = gun-toting anti-maskers makes me livid.

Funny, maybe it is covid. It would absolutely serve them right, considering their blatant disregard. And I agree, the posts are definitely for attention. "Here's Danielle getting her most invasive test, but please don't even think about invading our privacy." They're ridiculous. Adam is definitely giving rude, sassy responses to anyone who dares to ask. Get off your high horse, dude. You're a reality TV personality. Not a well known one at that, considering a large percentage of the population doesn't even know their show exists.

Nothing makes me more mad than them (and others) saying "we choose not to live in fear, but you're welcome to stay home if you're so scared." What about all of the people who DON'T have the option to stay home? All of those outings and grocery trips? Not possible if it weren't for our essential workers who have to wait on these idiots.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, se0307 said:

Funny, maybe it is covid. It would absolutely serve them right, considering their blatant disregard. And I agree, the posts are definitely for attention. "Here's Danielle getting her most invasive test, but please don't even think about invading our privacy." They're ridiculous. Adam is definitely giving rude, sassy responses to anyone who dares to ask. Get off your high horse, dude. You're a reality TV personality. Not a well known one at that, considering a large percentage of the population doesn't even know their show exists.

By now I'm convinced that if they had never had quintuplets, they would still be internet fame whores. They love being the center of attention, and they don't need to have any real reason to seek out that attention: look at me, look at me, LOOK AT ME!!!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, se0307 said:

I was thinking the same thing about Texas. Makes me very mad, as I'm in the same boat as you. People have been responsible and careful, and you'll get shamed and booted out of stores if you're not wearing a mask. They are the type of people who are ruining it for the rest of us. Like the kid in class who acts up and gets recess canceled for the whole class. I always hated those kids.. lol.

I find it crazy that they would even put the staff at risk, but you're absolutely right. Texas = gun-toting anti-maskers makes me livid.

Nothing makes me more mad than them (and others) saying "we choose not to live in fear, but you're welcome to stay home if you're so scared." What about all of the people who DON'T have the option to stay home? All of those outings and grocery trips? Not possible if it weren't for our essential workers who have to wait on these idiots.

Let one of those idiots catch it they will WISH they would of worn a mask!! I am a health care worker and had covid the of Christmas and it was horrible!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

Let one of those idiots catch it they will WISH they would of worn a mask!! I am a health care worker and had covid the of Christmas and it was horrible!!

I'm so sorry you got it!! My sister-in-law is a doctor and every day I fear for her health and safety. She has now received both doses of the vaccine, so we can breath a little easier, but still. Thank you for putting your health on the line for us.

I'm with you though. I don't wish Covid upon anyone... Except those who denounce it and ruin it for the rest of us who have been patiently abiding by the rules. Sometimes I do really wish one of them would get a serious case of it so that they can get it through their thick skulls that it really is a thing!

2 hours ago, eel21788 said:

By now I'm convinced that if they had never had quintuplets, they would still be internet fame whores. They love being the center of attention, and they don't need to have any real reason to seek out that attention: look at me, look at me, LOOK AT ME!!!

You're 100% right. If they hadn't had quints, not a single person would care about who they are. Now they're just well-known child spoilers and Covid denouncers. Who need a serious dose of attitude adjustjng. 

• Love 8

I hate these people. The anti-mask pisses me off even more. I live a few hours from them and in Texas, we’re not that anti-mask. It’s required in stores. They have always thought they are above the law, yet always the victims. They are so full of themselves. If Adam doesn’t want anyone to speculate, why post it? And if you must, why not turn off comments? Cause then he wouldn’t get the attention.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I hate these people. The anti-mask pisses me off even more. I live a few hours from them and in Texas, we’re not that anti-mask. It’s required in stores. They have always thought they are above the law, yet always the victims. They are so full of themselves. If Adam doesn’t want anyone to speculate, why post it? And if you must, why not turn off comments? Cause then he wouldn’t get the attention.  

I should not have assumed that all of Texas was so lax about it. I thank you for being responsible and respectful. But you get people like this all over. I live in NJ where we were hit hard during the first wave of cases. Being so close to NYC (which we all know was absolutely WRECKED and you now have to wear a mask OUTSIDE there) and knowing how awful it was, we're doing a bit better in this second wave BECAUSE of all the precautions taken. Well, aside from the post-new years travel where people came though our major airport and probably infected about 50% of employees, we're doing alright. Yet in the other neighboring state of PA, people are terrible about wearing masks. Maybe it's just the Northeast attitude, but you would get run out of a store by an angry mob haha. I imagine in the south & south central region people are either too polite or brainwashed to wear one.

What pissed me off the most is that these idiots don't actually care about anyone other than themselves. If they aren't affected by it, why should they bother? The shopping cart theory, anyone? For reference, this is it: https://medium.com/be-unique/the-curious-case-of-the-shopping-cart-theory-802909d93cff. It's frickin common sense and courtesy. We're all living on the same planet and should have the same goals. Yet, people like the Busbys are FAR superior to everyone else. LOL. At least Adam and Riley wore masks when she had to go to the ER when she bonked her head the other day. Also, really? The kid is walking, talking, and even laughing. You don't need to take her to an ER.

No, they can't turn off commenting on their highly personal posts!! How else would they get reassurance that they're so great? 🙄

• Love 7

Yes, for a staple in the scalp, go to urgent care.  My guess is no mask, means no admittance to any hospital, or urgent care.  

Did Danielle go directly to the biggest hospital in Houston?   M.D. Anderson is a national center of medicine, go there, and stop with the mystery illness stuff.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

Anyone see Danielle's instagram story from today when not a single one of these brats wore a mask inside Target? Touching everything with their dirty, snotty hands. What happened to every child over the age of two having to wear a mask? And they had just come from Blayke's basketball game where, let me guess, no one was wearing a mask either. This family is disgusting and disrespectful as they come. No wonder there's a second, more intense wave of Covid. Because of people like them. I'm absolutely furious that people admire these selfish idiots.

Screenshot_20210117-000928.jpg

• Love 8

They've done ads (online, with the little ones of course), for Target.   Bet this was filmed, and sponsored.  I'm sorry to say that even one of them getting sick won't change anything with the parents thinking.     I wonder how Mimi's DUI case came out? (My guess is a diversion program, and then she can go out and do it again). 

One of these days, they'll take one chance too many so they can film it, and something awful will happen.   That won't change after that either.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They've done ads (online, with the little ones of course), for Target.   Bet this was filmed, and sponsored.  I'm sorry to say that even one of them getting sick won't change anything with the parents thinking.     I wonder how Mimi's DUI case came out? 

Well, maybe if one of them does get sick, they'll finally realize the magnitude of the situation. Since they're clearly incapable of thinking about anyone other than themselves, it might force them to consider how shitty they've been. I kind of hope it happens, awful as that sounds, but I truly believe that's the only way some people will understand. It's mindboggling that these people live in such a small bubble that only cares about them and their family. My mother-in-law is one of those people. "No one can make me wear a mask!" Ok, sure, but you could and should be denied entry into establishments, and maybe you should think about the people around you and how your ignorance and selfishness might affect them. Some people don't have a choice and have to go out for groceries or medications and will then be infected by these morons. But that doesn't matter, since they haven't gotten Covid, it doesn't apply to them.

Good question, maybe they finally took away her license!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, se0307 said:

Well, maybe if one of them does get sick, they'll finally realize the magnitude of the situation. Since they're clearly incapable of thinking about anyone other than themselves, it might force them to consider how shitty they've been. I kind of hope it happens, awful as that sounds, but I truly believe that's the only way some people will understand. It's mindboggling that these people live in such a small bubble that only cares about them and their family. My mother-in-law is one of those people. "No one can make me wear a mask!" Ok, sure, but you could and should be denied entry into establishments, and maybe you should think about the people around you and how your ignorance and selfishness might affect them. Some people don't have a choice and have to go out for groceries or medications and will then be infected by these morons. But that doesn't matter, since they haven't gotten Covid, it doesn't apply to them.

Good question, maybe they finally took away her license!

I had Covid and my mom passed away from it. I don't wish it on anyone. I do however wish that people would take it more seriously. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I had Covid and my mom passed away from it. I don't wish it on anyone. I do however wish that people would take it more seriously. 

I'm very sorry for your loss. I understand how it feels to lose a parent. I don't wish it upon anyone especially not those people who have been responsible about the mandates and protocols, but they've (and countless others) repeatedly ignored the rules and pushes back at anyone who calls them out. I know plenty of people like this now, and I'm certainly not seeing them but telling them that they need to just wear a mask. But these people do not care. I wear a mask because I don't want to be responsible for getting someone else sick. It's not for me. This family and all the others don't because they think as long as they're healthy, they'll do what they want. And THAT'S why I said what I did. They are terrible people for not caring about those around them. That's really all there is to it. Until they have to experience how bad it can be, they will continue to go out and about as a family of 8, most of them maskless. They do not care. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If the cart is inside the subdivision, they may have different rules than for carts that go on public streets.   However, you are supposed to be a licensed driver, which you can get at 16 in Texas.    Let me guess, no seatbelts either?    

Definitely no seatbelts. It's the Busbys, why would they do something so responsible?

1 hour ago, justduckey said:

Is it typical to own a (9-person) golf cart to shuttle your family around instead of a car in those communities in Texas? And to let a 9-year old drive? (See most recent Stories)

Wow I just watched it. What is wrong with these people?? She was FLYING too! I'm surprised one of them didn't fall or jump off. Why are they such irresponsible people?!

On another note, they need to stop letting Hazel put on blue eyeshadow. She looks like she has a black eye. Also that color does not work on redheads 😂

Edited by se0307
  • Love 2

These people are awful. None of the rules apply to them. They probably chastises Mimi for getting a DUI not because she could have killed someone but because they could lose fans. Danielle obviously doesn’t proofread shit. 

CB8D5320-BA18-4562-9C7A-7A297A4A4BF9.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

These people are awful. None of the rules apply to them. They probably chastises Mimi for getting a DUI not because she could have killed someone but because they could lose fans. Danielle obviously doesn’t proofread shit. 

CB8D5320-BA18-4562-9C7A-7A297A4A4BF9.jpeg

I just saw this. Tempted to ask why they don't wear masks or care about others lol. You're right about the Mimi thing. "That's bad press!" 

Also, saw they watch a lot of their own show.. What gives? Don't teach your kids to be so self absorbed. But that ship has probably sailed long ago.

• Love 4
On 1/17/2021 at 1:41 PM, se0307 said:

Well, maybe if one of them does get sick, they'll finally realize the magnitude of the situation. Since they're clearly incapable of thinking about anyone other than themselves, it might force them to consider how shitty they've been. I kind of hope it happens, awful as that sounds, but I truly believe that's the only way some people will understand

You’re right; that does sound awful. Covid can be an absolute nightmare I wouldn’t wish on anyone—especially little kids who are just following their parents’ lead. They can’t help that the adults in their lives aren’t showing responsibility. 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Lukeysboat said:

You’re right; that does sound awful. Covid can be an absolute nightmare I wouldn’t wish on anyone—especially little kids who are just following their parents’ lead. They can’t help that the adults in their lives aren’t showing responsibility. 

Maybe you didn't see my second post regarding that. Also, there was a healthcare professional on here saying the same thing. Odds are, if the people who are irresponsible about it did get covid and then finally got a clue about how terrible it actually is, the rest of the population would finally stop getting it. As previously stated in this thread, too, they're being especially dense about it since they had 5 immunocompromised babies in the NICU. If that doesn't make them understand, nothing else will. But again, because of people like them, other people who can't stay at home (healthcare workers, grocery store workers, etc) are being put into harms way because of them. So, while I don't wish it upon them, that would be the only thing that would get them to finally comprehend what's going on outside of their little bubble. If you haven't noticed, they also travel, do activities, go out to eat, and more while unmasked. They put the production team in danger, as well as anyone else they come in contact with. The people who follow the rules are even less deserving of getting covid. But we can't choose who does and doesn't get it, can we?

• Love 5
On 1/17/2021 at 2:30 PM, druzy said:

@druzy I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs my friend! My husband and I both had COVID over Christmas/New Years. We were so careful only going out for work and groceries.  I don't wish it on anyone. I don't understand their logic. Even if You don't care about your life you are putting your children's lives on the line! I would love to be able to go out to a restaurant or get my hair cut but I'm doing my part to flatten the curve. Seriously inconsiderate morons!

• Love 5

Another shopping trip for the Busbys, another shopping trip with no masks. At least Danielle was wearing one, but not these little Typhoid Marys. Trying on shoes, touching absolutely everything, and now their germs will be going into someone else's household. If nothing else, the masks would keep them from constantly putting their damn fingers in their mouths. 

Screenshot_20210119-153425__01.jpg

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The kids are allowed in the store without them. 

Sometimes we do something because it's the right thing to do, even when it isn't legislated. For example, I'm sure parties of 8 are allowed to go shopping. It's still careless and unnecessary. Shopping as recreation ended a long time ago.

• Love 16

I would back away of I saw the brood coming toward me.  Locally, almost everyone I see has masks on their kids unless they're infants.  This family will do the legal minimum when there is no choice.  Otherwise they have shown they don't care. I'm not supporting their choice at all.  It's irresponsible.  The kids are old enough to safely wear masks.  

• Love 7
8 hours ago, se0307 said:

Another shopping trip for the Busbys, another shopping trip with no masks. At least Danielle was wearing one, but not these little Typhoid Marys. Trying on shoes, touching absolutely everything, and now their germs will be going into someone else's household. If nothing else, the masks would keep them from constantly putting their damn fingers in their mouths. 

Screenshot_20210119-153425__01.jpg

Holy cow look at those clodhopper feet! 😲

3 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I would back away of I saw the brood coming toward me.  Locally, almost everyone I see has masks on their kids unless they're infants.  This family will do the legal minimum when there is no choice.  Otherwise they have shown they don't care. I'm not supporting their choice at all.  It's irresponsible.  The kids are old enough to safely wear masks.  

That's really it. They are out recklessly, and sure, legislation may not require it, but that's hardly the point. That's probably even worse BECAUSE they touch everything and get their spit and snot all over the damn place. And there are FIVE of them running all over the place like wild animals. It's not one controlled child, it's the exact opposite. 

I don't care what legislature requires, you're an irresponsible a-hole if you're out shopping for dance shoes without a mask on. Seriously. 

27 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Holy cow look at those clodhopper feet! 😲

😂 Still the two most spoiled and unfortunate looking ones. 

• LOL 3

Masks are not required for young children in Texas and it is not uncommon to see families with large amounts of children unmasked in stores, whereas adults are masked (for instance my local Walmart is swarmed with large families taking up the entire aisle!).  Also, many places require masks when making your way to and from a table in a restaurant (and I suspect also that painting place) but not while you are sitting at a table.

I just don't know - I've known people who have stayed home, masked themselves up, worn gloves - and they have still contracted Covid.  I always wear a mask when I got out, and so does my daughter, but she contracted Covid at work (fortunately enough a very light case) and I, who live in the same house (and that girl has never respected personal space in all of her 23 years!) did not.  It is a weird disease.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

It is a weird disease.

Exactly.  The one thing we do know is that masks have an impact on transmission.  Which is why we should show each other simple respect, courtesy and consideration by wearing a mask. You're not wearing it for yourself, and it's a minor annoyance to wear one to take care of other human beings.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Quof said:

Exactly.  The one thing we do know is that masks have an impact on transmission.  Which is why we should show each other simple respect, courtesy and consideration by wearing a mask. You're not wearing it for yourself, and it's a minor annoyance to wear one to take care of other human beings.  

That's literally the beginning, middle, and end of story. Just wear a mask. Put one on your children. Don't raise them to be self absorbed inconsiderate people. I mean.... Let's look at these stats. 

There is no rhyme or reason who gets Covid. But we can certainly say that there wouldn't be nearly as many cases if people (kids included) wore a mask and stopped going shopping and doing activities that are indoor and bring about contact with other people. Most airlines require children ages 2 and up to wear a mask. I wonder why that is... 🙄

Screenshot_20210120-154011.jpg

• Love 4
On 1/19/2021 at 1:07 PM, ShaNaeNae said:

What happened to her mystery illness? 

The way Adam posted pictures of Danielle in the hospital her mystery illness is probably for a storyline or to peek their followers interest for future clickbait stories. Also, Danielle may have partnered with (lend her name to) a company and she will claim to have miraculously recovered from her mystery illness by taking this life changing vitamin. I know it's the day of cameras everywhere, but I'm sure they have private Instagram accounts to post this kind of stuff. Everything they post is to generate money.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

The way Adam posted pictures of Danielle in the hospital her mystery illness is probably for a storyline or to peek their followers interest for future clickbait stories. Also, Danielle may have partnered with (lend her name to) a company and she will claim to have miraculously recovered from her mystery illness by taking this life changing vitamin. I know it's the day of cameras everywhere, but I'm sure they have private Instagram accounts to post this kind of stuff. Everything they post is to generate money.

Oh man, I really hope that won't be the case. That would be the lowest of the low, even for them. There are truly so many people out there suffering from unknown illnesses that probably relate to her, and that would be the biggest kick in the pants for her followers. 

That said, I really don't think that would be very far fetched for them either. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I'm sure they have private Instagram accounts to post this kind of stuff.

Or they could, you know, just communicate directly with the immediate family and close friends who need to know. Surely there aren't so many of them that it is unwieldy. 

• Love 7

I just rewatched some of these episodes. And I noticed this in Adam's instagram story with Blayke speeding down the street in the golf cart, but what is it with Hazel's weird blank stare? I actually managed to grab a screenshot of it, because I thought that might have just been something she did when she was younger, but she's almost 6 and still looks like she shit her pants at all times.

Screenshot_20210117-212959__01.jpg

• LOL 2