Type keyword(s) to search

Which RuPaul's Drag Race Queens Should Come Back For The Second All Stars Season?

• Start Topic

(edited)

Sticking to seasons 5-8, 12 contestants, no winners:

I made a long list, winnowed it down ... and it turned out I had exactly 3 from each of those seasons.

Season 5: Alaska, Detox, Alyssa Edwards.  (Alternates: Ivy Winters, Coco Montrese, and Roxxxy Andrews.)

Season 6: BenDeLa Creme, Adore Delano, Milk.  (Alternates: Darienne Lake, Courtney Act.)

Season 7: Katya, Ginger Minj, Trixie Mattel.  (Alternate: Max.)

Season 8: Acid Betty, Kim Chi, Naomi Smalls.  (This assumes that Bob wins; if there's an upset, put him in the list.  Alternates: Robbie Turner, Chi Chi DeVayne, Thorgy Thor.)

Edited by Trip
  • Love 1

Ooh, this is a fun one.

Season 5: Ivy Winters, Detox, Roxxxy. I could not watch Rolaskatox a second time.

Season 6: Adore Delano, BenDeLaCreme, Joslyn Fox. Because I want to see the evolution of Adore and Joslyn, and I think Ben went too soon.

Season 7: Katya, Mrs. Kasha Davis, Ginger. Loooooove Katya, wanted to see more from Kasha, and liked Ginger Minj the best of the rest.

Season 8: Acid Betty, Chi Chi, Naomi Smalls or Bob The Drag Queen (if Kim Chi wins, Chi Chi and Naomi and Bob are my picks)

• Love 2

My favorite of all time was Ms. Latrice Royale.  Next, I would have to say that I would like to also see the following:

Ginger Minj (I love my Glamour Toad)!

Adore Delano

Alexis Matteo

Yara Sofia

Ivy Winters

Shangela Laquifa Wadley

Delta Work

Manila Luzon

The two who don't get the Season 8 crown

Alaska

Alternates:  Stacy Matthews Jiggly Caliente and Coco Montrese and Vivacious (complete with Ornacia...Motha has arrived!)

• Love 1

These aren't necessarily my all-time favorites of those seasons (minus the winners), but I think I'd watch the hell out of all these girls competing and reading each other, plus a good mix of queens who have great looks, performance/acting skills, or could lip synch the hell out of people.

Season 5: Alaska, Alyssa, Roxxxy

Season 6: April Carrion, DeLa, Milk, Darienne 

Season 7: Katya, Kennedy Davenport

Season 8: Thorgy, Cynthia Lee Fontaine, Acid Betty

LaTrice Royale!  I never get tired of seeing her, and I want her to be the first big queen to win the crown.  I already went and voted for her.....or at least I think I did.

• Love 1

Latrice, Alaska (with Lil Pound Cake), Ongina, Alyssa, Yara, Manila, Jessica Wild, Katya, MKD. These are the queens I so want to see again. 

And Vivacious but only if Ornacia can come too! 

• Love 3
(edited)

Keep it foxy!  *wonkwonk*

There are many deserving queens who should be here, especially Alaska, IMO.  But I always found Joslyn Fox underrated, even if she wasn't destined for top threedom.

Speaking of, though, an Alaska/Katya face-off would be like Sophie's Choice for me.

Edited by Rai
  • Love 2

It's not only going to be queens from 5-8. The first all stars made some glaring omissions, and they're going to be brought back now to spice it up. Ongina, Shangela, and Willam are absolute musts, along with Bendelacreme, and Katya. We're likely to see a S2 queen as well, whether it's Morgan, Tattiania, or Jessica Wild. Hopefully as few queens from S5/S7 as possible (no toxic, fueding bitch matches or elementary school cliques, thank you) since they were the worst.

• Love 2

Forgot to mention I did not add the fabulous Nina Flowers to my OG post just above this since she was rightly included in All Stars 1. If I had my way we would see her in every All Stars, I heart her THAT much. Re: Willam, I would so love to have him back but I've read (mostly here) that supposedly he's no longer welcome in any Ru/Logo projects, is that actually correct??

• Love 3

I'd love to see Willam again, but supposedly one of the WOW producers hates him. Not sure if he and Ru are on good terms. RuPaul blocked Courtney on social media when Courtney said that it was time to drop the term "t*****". And Willam had a necklace made for Courtney with BLOCKED on it. This was while they were doing the Triple A Girls with Alaska. I think Willam is pretty much over Drag Race, but likes to go on the BOTS tours. 

The rumored cast list contains at least one person who was on AllStars 1, so that isn't a barrier. I love Nina Flowers too, but supposedly she said that she's done with all things Drag Race. 

That said, my dream cast would be Ongina and Nina, Manila, Willam, Alyssa, Detox, Alaska, Latrice, which is season 5 top heavy I know, Dela, Katya, Adore, April, Acid Betty and Chi Chi, and either Bob or Kim Chi, whichever doesn't win. Oh, and Jujubee. And Trixie.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Kaboom 2.0 said:

I would so love to have him back but I've read (mostly here) that supposedly he's no longer welcome in any Ru/Logo projects, is that actually correct??

I would love to see Willam on AS2 as well.  I don't know about him being on the outs with Ru/Logo projects because he was at Dragcon this weekend and was still fairly popular from what I've heard so if he still does that then I would guess he's still cool with Ru. *shrug*   I had heard though that he is done with game show RPDR so I don't we'll see him on the show anymore but will still do some tours/shows/dragcons etc.

• Love 2

No Jasmine, Kennedy or Courtney.  Not a massive fan of these queens.  I second the Detox nomination - I love this queen. 

Rather than an all-stars show I would much rather see "2nd chance queens" and get together all the queens who were knocked out in the first and second episodes.  I can't be the only one bummed about Tempest Dujour and Kelly Mantle.  Come on, this could be a thing.  Someone please tell RuPaul!!

• Love 1

Ooof.  Then we would have to deal with Serena Cha Cha all over again.  A friend of mine swears up and down she's actually really cool, and of course it was all "editing," but unless she's matured a bit, I prefer my baby queens to be like Naomi.  Sweet and actually up to the challenge.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, planetofapes said:

No Jasmine, Kennedy or Courtney.  Not a massive fan of these queens.  I second the Detox nomination - I love this queen. 

Rather than an all-stars show I would much rather see "2nd chance queens" and get together all the queens who were knocked out in the first and second episodes.  I can't be the only one bummed about Tempest Dujour and Kelly Mantle.  Come on, this could be a thing.  Someone please tell RuPaul!!

I'm with you on Tempest, much like Naysha this season, my early pic is always the first booted queen.  

I can believe I forgot Joslyn Fox (keep it foxy, whomp...whomp) and Jujube...I'm well over 12, and likely over 15.. I don't care!!!

Vivacious gives us two for one...but she must bring Ornacia.

And of course...who could forget Cynthia Fontaine and her "cucu"?

On May 12, 2016 at 6:30 PM, Cosmic Muffin said:

I forgot Jiggly on my list. I think I'm over 14 in number, but I don't care since I'm not actually casting this show. But I adore Jiggly, and she should get to show off her new beaming smile.

I can't forget her post apocalyptic baked potato couture!  But she endeared herself to me...even Ru still asks..."may I call you Jiggly?"

• Love 2

Season 5: Alaska, Alyssa Edwards, Ivy Winters

Season 6: Joslyn Fox, BenDeLaCreme, April Carrion

Season 7: Katya, Jaidynn Diore Fierce, Trixie Mattel

Season 8: Chi Chi DeVayne, Acid Betty, Thorgy Thor

With a top 3 of Alaska, Katya and Chi Chi [may the best woman win!]

• Love 1

If I have to stick with Seasons 5-8, I can only come up 8 non-winners that I want to see again.

Season 5: Alaska (She's the only queen from that season, other than Jinkx, that I like.)

Season 6: BenDeLa, Adore

Season 7: Katya, Ginger

Season 8: Thorgy, Acid Betty, Chi Chi

So I'll fill out the rest with earlier seasons.

Season 2: Shangela

Season 3: Juju Bee*

Season 4: Willam~, Latrice*

*I know these 2 were on All Stars Season 1, but they didn't win or get 2nd place and I really couldn't come up with anyone else I like from those seasons to make it to 12.

~I know this will never happen, but I'd love to see him again.

• Love 3