Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Monster - Pre-Air Speculation and Live-Chat

• Start Topic

Damn, I missed the sequence of the airplane going down. Because it's pretty rare to have survivors from an airplane crashing into the water, unless they manage to land softly, which it's also pretty fucking hard to do.

• Love 1

Rick and the crew didn't figure this out 'til Season 3.

Rick's situation was different though. The boat can only hold so many.  Drinking water is a major issue on a boat. It must have been a bitch to film these sequences on the boat with the wind and noise. 

I love how they start off with explosions in the background (wonder what that's about... Tough!) and that woman's one facial expression. This is going to be amazing. Now that I know it's terrible I'm so into it.

• Love 1

I don't understand why they don't go to Catalina Island to scrounge for supplies -- for starters, it has a low population compared to LA, and it's isolated, and it probably hasn't been firebombed by the military.

Or, since Abigail has a range of 3000 miles, head on up to Vancouver Island -- or even Hawaii (it's only 2500 miles, if they managed to find some supplies).

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

I don't understand why they don't go to Catalina Island to scrounge for supplies -- for starters, it has a low population compared to LA, and it's isolated, and it probably hasn't been firebombed by the military.

There is a movie called Zombie Apocalypse that involves a mission to Catalina Island.

• Love 1

Are they bombing the city? 

It looks like the air force proceeded with Operation Cobalt. Bombing the city to stop the infected from leaving the city?

Edited by oakville
  • Love 1