Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Wish List

• Start Topic

What would you like to see happen on the show?

I know a lot of people have particular story arcs they would like for their favorite character, but my wish list is a lot more simple.

Since Sam and Dean can both see Zanna now, it would be fun if they came across one randomly, for instance while they were interviewing a kid about something they witnessed.

Also, since Dean can see fairies and Sam can't it would be fun to revisit them somehow.

More Jody, but without the kids.  Donna can come.

More Eileen.

I want at least one of the guys to get a girlfriend. And not an evil girlfriend or a civilian girlfriend who they barely know (and we barely see), but just some woman who Sam or Dean is legitimately close to and who they see/interact with regularly enough for there to be no novelty to it. The show has done the "surrogate family" thing quite a bit, and the "beatifically loving platonic friend" thing a fair amount, so I'd be interested in another kind of relationship. The guys have gotten pretty domestic in the bunker, too, and I think it would be fun to add another roommate into the mix (and not as comic relief, and not in just a temporary way). I don't think it can actually happen, because for whatever reason, romantic relationships on this show are poorly written and doomed, as a rule. But it's on my wishlist.

Perpetually on my wishlist is for young!Mary to show up at their doorstop, alive and ordinary, and they all have to live and hunt together. Bizarrely, I think that that storyline is more likely to happen than that either of the guys getting into a successful-but-mundane LTR.

Also perpetually on my wish list is for old!John to show up, alive and ready to settle in with them at the bunker -- but he's just obviously not coming back, probably not even for a cameo at this point. That dream is so dead I might as well pour one out for it.

Yeah, those are sort of banal-and-boring wishes. But I think the Winchesters are an interesting family. I mean, they're each pretty interesting individually, and I think they're even more interesting as a group (especially since we've barely gotten a chance to see them that way. Other than the flashback to when Mary was killed, we only saw them all together when they were holed up in that cabin in the 1970s -- and young!John didn't even know who the boys were at that point).

Also, I'd still like to learn more about Gadreel. I'm still curious about what happened in the Garden that God apparently "Man in the Iron Mask-ed" Gadreel and threw him in Heaven's Prison for good like it was the freaking Bastille. Idk, it was so weird how he was this long-term political prisoner of God's (ffs!) and we never really got his story. And then he just martyred himself?! Idk, I wouldn't mind having him back.

Oh jeez, this is turning into a "who would you want to see come back to life" list, instead of a wishlist. I'd better stop.

Although while I'm at it, I wish that next time they go to Purgatory, they find Gordon there. I don't even need him to actually come back to life, I just want to see him. He seems like the type to have built himself a throne of dead monsters' bones by now, too. It would be interesting to see what kind of "life" he would have created for himself there, after years and years in that place.

(edited)

Oddly enough, they've done a lot of my wish list ideas this season--an episode from Baby's POV, musical monster like a banshee, Grumpy Old Hunters--but I still got a few ideas...

• I think a monster who takes away their ability to speak could be really good. The show used to trust the audience more and have a lot more scenes without any dialogue and I think and entire episode without dialogue could be refreshing.
  • I'd love to see them on the road more. I remember us having some discussion about weird little roadside bits of Americana over a TWoP once. I'm not talking about the World's Largest Ball of Twine, but some really whacky obscure places (If you really want to fall into a worm hole, here's a fun link: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/)--or they could just make some fun ones up, too.. Perhaps they could do some sort of a scavenger hunt episode and incorporate some of these places? I don't now how to make it work yet, but think there's some possibilities there.
  • I'd love to see them do an episode where they end up stuck in the same town for a while. Maybe a couple of months? They usually roll in and out of town in a couple days, but they could stick around really delving into a mystery for some time. I would be interesting to see them kinda become part of a community while snooping around; form one or two relationships; plus, you just know that Dean would be getting all impatient and climbing the walls. 
  • I still think they should do a couple short little mini series each year delving into characters we've lost over the years. More Grumpy Old Hunters; A couple episodes of Jo and Ellen that year they were hunting together; Ghost Kevin and his mom...really the possibilities are endless. They could run them when the show is on hiatus or something.

Mostly though, my biggest wish for this show is simply for a few tightly written episodes that delight and keep the angst and bickering to a minimum. I wouldn't mind they open up the universe a bit either. The show's gotten a little claustrophobic, IMO and could use a few new characters to populate it.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 2

Mostly though, my biggest wish for this show is simply for a few tightly written episodes that delight and keep the angst and bickering to a minimum. I wouldn't mind they open up the universe a bit either. The show's gotten a little claustrophobic, IMO and could use a few new characters to populate it.

Get outta my head, woman!  ;-)

• Love 1

• I'd love to see them on the road more. I remember us having some discussion about weird little roadside bits of Americana over a TWoP once. I'm not talking about the World's Largest Ball of Twine, but some really whacky obscure places

Lucas, KS. Not the weirdest place I've ever been, but the weirdest entire-town tourist trap, for sure. That place is FUUUUUUNKY.

• Love 1

Lucas, KS. Not the weirdest place I've ever been, but the weirdest entire-town tourist trap, for sure. That place is FUUUUUUNKY.

You mean because of this: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/35459

And this: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/16317

And this: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/491

And this: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/7368

And this: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/46395

And this: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/33753

Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said that link was a wormhole! ;)

I agree with some of you...my biggest wish is for brothers that are working well together, not lying or hiding things, maybe some Cas helping out here and there, doing their thing on the road. I generally enjoy the longlines but I don't necessarily watch for that- I watch for the relationships.

(edited)

I wish for no more continuity fails and LOL canon destruction.

I mean even just basic simple things...like Lucifer IS NOT THE FIRST BORN SON of God! HOLY SHIT. 

ETA: Or even the 'first son'. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3

I wish for no more continuity fails and LOL canon destruction.

I mean even just basic simple things...like Lucifer IS NOT THE FIRST BORN SON of God! HOLY SHIT. 

My wish is that they fire those writers and a lot of things would take care of themselves with better writers to replace them. Also it would be a requirement that a story editor - who's actually knowledgeable about the show's canon - would check each story for errors before it goes into production. So help me Chuck, it would change the shows by light-years! 

• Love 4

My wish is that they fire those writers and a lot of things would take care of themselves with better writers to replace them. Also it would be a requirement that a story editor - who's actually knowledgeable about the show's canon - would check each story for errors before it goes into production. So help me Chuck, it would change the shows by light-years! 

I just wonder what is really canon errors vs intentional canon rewrite. It's really hard to know. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I just wonder what is really canon errors vs intentional canon rewrite. It's really hard to know. 

Well, as far as I'm concerned, that's even worse if they are trying to rewrite what has already been established as canon. Expand on it for some variety, fine, but not change it. Just my opinion of course.

Edited by FlickChick

Well, as far as I'm concerned, that's even worse if they are trying to rewrite what has already been established as canon. Expand on it for some variety, fine, but not change it. Just my opinion of course.

Oh I agree. Just more of a general musing. I do think Carvernatural wanted to rewrite canon on the angels for sure

I'd like an episode of Sam and Dean doing ordinary things like picking up dry cleaning, getting haircuts, grocery shopping, etc. But of course being who they are it goes awry, like the dry cleaners is haunted, the hairstylist is a succubus and the grocery store has some weird never before seen entity that's ruining the pies in the bakery section and the organic fruits and vegetables in produce.

• Love 8

I'd like an episode of Sam and Dean doing ordinary things like picking up dry cleaning, getting haircuts, grocery shopping, etc. But of course being who they are it goes awry, like the dry cleaners is haunted, the hairstylist is a succubus and the grocery store has some weird never before seen entity that's ruining the pies in the bakery section and the organic fruits and vegetables in produce.

OMG! NOW I WANT THIS! Jensen has said he wants to see the boys at a laundromat (or as he says in 4.18 "laundrymat") all episode. I'm guessing they have a washer/dryer now in the bunker. But oh, man, your idea is great. This is one of the things I LOVED about "Baby"- you got to see what the long road trips were like beyond the exposition dumps that we usually only see. Lots of little things, too.

• Love 2

YES!! In fact, I would like them to add more of these types of things to every episode. That's part of the "on the road" feeling I would like to return to the show in general.

An entire episode of them trying to grocery shop alone could be hilarious.

• Love 2

Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said that link was a wormhole! ;)

What is wrong with you, I lost an hour and a half of my life!

I would love it if they tied in wacky roadtrip attractions with a prank war. How? I don't know or care really but spitballing here they could be as DDD suggested on a sort of scavenger hunt. Like Dean says they need to go the clown museum in Florida http://www.tobysclownfoundation.org/museum.html to get something for reasons, maybe a spell. So Sam then insists there's something they need from a pilot school and he conveniently doesn't qualify. It could possibly take many states and horrible pranks before either admit there is no spell or cause, they're just screwing with eachother.

ETA: I want to belatedly thank BlueMeanie for this thread.

Edited by trxr4kids
  • Love 3

What is wrong with you, I lost an hour and a half of my life!

I would love it if they tied in wacky roadtrip attractions with a prank war. How? I don't know or care really but spitballing here they could be as DDD suggested on a sort of scavenger hunt. Like Dean says they need to go the clown museum in Florida http://www.tobysclownfoundation.org/museum.html to get something for reasons, maybe a spell. So Sam then insists there's something they need from a pilot school and he conveniently doesn't qualify. It could possibly take many states and horrible pranks before either admit there is no spell or cause.

That would be hilarious! I really need to see this episode now.

If anyone is curious, we had a wish list thread in the beginning (well, when a bunch of us moved over from that place), but it was merged with the Powers that Be thread.  You'd have to wade through the first couple of pages, but I think our original wish posts are still there.

• I'd love to see them on the road more. I remember us having some discussion about weird little roadside bits of Americana over a TWoP once. I'm not talking about the World's Largest Ball of Twine, but some really whacky obscure places (If you really want to fall into a worm hole, here's a fun link: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/)--or they could just make some fun ones up, too.. Perhaps they could do some sort of a scavenger hunt episode and incorporate some of these places? I don't now how to make it work yet, but think there's some possibilities there.

Back then, I think my contribution was that they should drive by Barbie Beach. It's right off one of the local smaller highways in Georgia. In fact we just drove by it a few weeks ago on the way back from a work trip. Less than 10 minutes away that same road also goes through Senoia where they film The Walking Dead a lot. Alexandria is a real neighborhood in that town. You can see the wall around it when you drive by it. The town of Woodbury is also there in Senoia.

Back then, I think my contribution was that they should drive by Barbie Beach. It's right off one of the local smaller highways in Georgia. In fact we just drove by it a few weeks ago on the way back from a work trip. Less than 10 minutes away that same road also goes through Senoia where they film The Walking Dead a lot. Alexandria is a real neighborhood in that town. You can see the wall around it when you drive by it. The town of Woodbury is also there in Senoia.

Ha I remember that, so of course now I want a zombie Barbie episode.

• Love 4

As Supernatural winds down, my fervent wish is for the end of these fantastical mytharcs, which always seem to begin with the boys screwing up somehow and end with them being battered about and desperate so they are once again in a position to screw up so we can have the next big mytharc.  It's become a never-ending cycle.

I would like to see the backside of God, Amara and all the angels. (Cas can come down and visit on occasion.)  Scale the mytharc down. Bring in some fresh new characters, use the bunker and all the knowledge it contains and go on the offense. Let the Supernatural world react to the Winchester brothers instead of the other way around. 

I just want a season of them kicking ass and being proactive as the mytharc.

• Love 6

I would like to see the construct of the separate, individual heavens destroyed.  To me, that’s one of the most depressing parts of the show - the idea that “paradise” is an eternity in solitary confinement.  

• Love 3

I want the new writers to sit down and watch ALL THE EPISODES OF THE SHOW before they put a stroke on a storyboard or a finger on a keyboard! What do you think my chances of getting that wish are? 

• Love 11

I mostly agree!

Except it's okay with me if they want to skip the first 2/3 of season 8. I'd be fine with that. Maybe the second half of season 9 also. ; )

Or I'd want them to at least concentrate on all of the seasons equally. I wouldn't like it if they just watched a few episodes of the first seasons and then concentrated on the last few years, because I don't think those are representative of the series as a whole.

• Love 2

Wish List (which makes it a low probability of occurrence):
- The old farts at the MoL London Chapter put the boys on trial and the boys pass with flying colors after they give their full story (and this put to rest any residual guilt the boys are hanging onto for mistakes of the past).
- Mary knows what happened and provides some closure for the boys but when she departs it's not a tragedy (no clue how to pull that out)
- We get some closure on the location of Jo & Ellen & Charlie & Kevin.  And that Heaven is being improved
- MOTW: Faeries come back and they aren't all shit-heads, Chupracabra, Rawhead, something with tentacles (for Superwiki's joy), DonMaybe ana and Jody come back but it's NOT vampires, Alpha Vamp.
- Maybe a new prophet
- Crowley to get some competent demons
- Rowena to formulate her Mega Coven
- Castiel to be WITH THE BOYS for at least 12 episodes. 

• Love 2

More smaller stories/arcs, less Big Bad and The World Is Ending Yet Again.  Would like to see a story with Dean confined to a mental ward for real, with him seeing a monster stalking patients, keep us guessing is it really happening or all in his mind?  (I do like a good crazy train story).  Going through this last rewatch it struck me that Dean seems fairly afraid of truly ending up there, and I think it'd be interesting to see what happens when he really IS in there by himself.  And I'd love the doc he saw in "Sam, Interrupted" to come back to chat.  Stories like trxr4kids mentioned, just an average day in the life of the Winchesters that of course turns into totally their thing.  I miss the pool hustling, the brothers being just brothers, patching each other up after a fight.  Small things make me happy.

And throw us a bone now and then; the bottle from season 7 reappearing in season 11 was really the high point for me for the entire season; I was completely shocked by it showing up again, AND I didn't feel like it was trotted out just to say SEE WE REMEMBER THIS.  I honestly would like to see the necklace of doom sometime in Sam's "memory box" when he's looking through it for something else, not have him pull it out or look at it longingly, just have it there and then pushed aside for what he really came for.  I mean it had to end up somewhere, right?

Less dependence on The Angel Saving The Day or summoning Crowley as a way out.  They used to be able to handle everything themselves, now it seems they're always turning to someone else to solve their problems.  Of course, that probably goes back to The World Is Ending Yet Again...

I'd really like a story over the entire season with Crowley taking back hell, but done how Cas' angel civil war story was done in Season 6.  You hear about a lot of stuff going down, but very little is directly shown (maybe an episode or three where Crowley needs the Winchesters' help but does it in a way that they think they're doing good/putting down a monster, and Crowley gets what he wants in the end).  Then one episode like "The Man Who Would Be King" where we hear Crowley's side of it (it is one of my favorite episodes, partly because it's done so differently I suppose, I'm a sucker for "let me tell you my story").  Maybe Cas is helping him, the devil you know and all.  Billie too, I would like to see more of her and she seems fond of Crowley.

But overall less of Cas/angel stories.  I'm done with Angels In Cars Doing Nothing.  If you're going to have Cas and Crowley around, have them actually DO something, and not just off in their own little world.  I did not start watching this show because of them, I started watching it because there were two brothers out looking for their father in a world of nasty crap that they took care of to keep others safe. 

Mostly, I want to not be treated as an idiot.  We've all watched the show this far, we don't need anvils thrown at us all the time.  We don't need conflict for the sake of conflict.  We are fans of the show, do they really expect someone who's never seen it before to suddenly jump into season 12?  We remember things, even if the writers don't (or choose to ignore it), so if you're not going to bother doing a little research, at least tell someone ELSE to check for you.  Don't roofie me and call it romance.  Let's try to be consistent, so much as this show can with all the character assassinations and monsters that seem to change from season to season (or as catrox14 put it better, "LOL canon destruction").

So I'm agreeing with all the folks above.  Basically writers, we CARE about this show and these characters, SO DO RIGHT BY US.

On 4/7/2016 at 2:05 AM, catrox14 said:

Did this really happen??  Where was I that I missed this.  How many times did it come up that Michael was the big brother and Lucifer was the younger?

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, pixelcat said:

Did this really happen??  Where was I that I missed this.  How many times did it come up that Michael was the big brother and Lucifer was the younger?

It's a matter of interpretation. Amara said Lucifer was God's first son in...crap, I can't remember the episode name. It's the episode where Amara and Lucifer come face to face for the first time. Anyway, personally, I took it to mean he was God's favored son, not necessarily his oldest son. Obviously that's not the way others interpreted it.

10 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

It's a matter of interpretation. Amara said Lucifer was God's first son in...crap, I can't remember the episode name. It's the episode where Amara and Lucifer come face to face for the first time. Anyway, personally, I took it to mean he was God's favored son, not necessarily his oldest son. Obviously that's not the way others interpreted it.

Ah that explains it, I usually wasn't listening so much when she was talking.

• Love 1
On 5/19/2016 at 11:27 PM, McKinley said:

I would like to see the construct of the separate, individual heavens destroyed.  To me, that’s one of the most depressing parts of the show - the idea that “paradise” is an eternity in solitary confinement.  

This. A hundred times this. The most depressing aspect of our beloved show is that there's no good Heaven and angels are bureaucratic office monkey dickbags.  It's the result of low-budget anthropomorphization of everything that Heaven is a corridor and a conference room, and angels are Canadian extras who can't get work elsewhere, but in a 'verse with so much mythology, I need to know that the other realms matter again.  It's all so deconstructed and broken.

My great wish is to see Castiel and Crowley come to the realization that Heaven and Hell should return to the way God made them and bring balance to the Force.  I love both characters, but I'd like to see them leave the show to clean up their realms, and the neutered bad-but-good Crowley bores me. And no more end-of-all-creation arcs.

I believe that Crowley was a favorite son of Carver and he did everything in hell (heh) to give him screen time. I don't know whether Dabb is of similar mind or not. Cas is a favorite of many viewers so they keep him around for those vocal viewers. The problem as I see it, is that the writers cannot come up with interesting storylines for these powerful characters, so instead we get half good/half bad Crowley with mommy issues, and Cas who is constantly bumbling around and either needing help, causing problems or disappearing. This does not make for satisfying storytelling. But I agree with pixelcat's wishes, but honestly, I don't think we have much hope. We'll see. One way or the other, I'm in til' the end. 

• Love 1
(edited)

My wish for this upcoming [+ any future] season(s) is for the Showrunners to pick one of two options when it comes to PLIs for the brothers:  either make a LI pairing stick, or just don't even bother messing with such a storyline.  A pairing = more than a hinted at one night stand or the occasional episodic cliche of the main female guest star falling for one of the brothers.   It will be coming up on a full 12 seasons now, so to me, its time to "put up or shut up"/"shit or get off the pot"/"now or never" etc, Show.

I don't want a 'Lady Toni's son is Dean's kid' plot line.  At all.  One, because it would be hard to believe - where and when would they have met, for instance, as I doubt Dean's only been out of the country but once [what with his deathly fear of flying], and that was just a very short trip to Ireland to find some bones; so that means she would have to have been in the States for some reason, a few years ago (not too many, as the kid can't be any older than 8 to 10 y/o) -  and two, its already been done (sort of) with Lisa & Ben.  And by that logic, the kid can't be Sam's either, because again, when & where?.

So, in short, either keep it to the hinted at one-night stands/an occasional episodic attraction or make a pairing stick for good.  Nothing in-between.

ETA:  An addendum to the above... I've read that Misha made comments about how he (Castiel) & Mary will "share a bond because of their feelings of being outsiders" to the Sam/Dean BroTP.  I beg you, Showrunners - literally from my knees - that this 'bond' will not develop into something more, especially if Mary will be around for most of the season, even if a good deal of it is spent in Offscreensville.  I just had the horrible thought that it could happen, after re-reading that comment about Castiel & Mary.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 1

I was reviewing the first season again (mostly in picture form) and had forgotten how often the guys dressed up in 'uniforms' to impersonate people other than just the FBI.  I'd like to see more of that again.  (This might be an unpopular opinion also) but I think they've gotten too lazy just relying on the FBI shtick.  

• Love 2
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 8:07 PM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

ETA:  An addendum to the above... I've read that Misha made comments about how he (Castiel) & Mary will "share a bond because of their feelings of being outsiders" to the Sam/Dean BroTP.  I beg you, Showrunners - literally from my knees - that this 'bond' will not develop into something more, especially if Mary will be around for most of the season, even if a good deal of it is spent in Offscreensville.  I just had the horrible thought that it could happen, after re-reading that comment about Castiel & Mary.

I'm 1000% sure that is a joke from the cast.  I do not believe this show would do that. No how. No way. Even with all idiotic shit they have done, no way would they put Mary and Cas together romantically. There is not one good reason and only 1 million bad reasons that are not even a fun bad reason.  I think Cas can tell Mary how much good the boys have done in their lives and that would be the "bond" as outsiders. But honestly I think if the show did that it would literally piss of EVERY part of fandom. Like I really can't think of any segment of fandom that would find that amusing or interesting

Destiel shippers : that speaks for itself

Anti-Destiel shippers would love it but it would IMO destroy TFW. So if any that love Cas and Cas and Dean without romance would not like it

Sam and Dean would be fucking livid with Cas IMO for looking at Mary that way.

Cas IMO would not go there with Mary to be respectful of Dean and Cas

Sam and Dean have declared Cas to be their brother, so that would be further weirdness.

Mary would have to know Cas' whole history with Jimmy's meatsuit before she could agree to sexytimes/romance with Cas. And I'm not so sure Cas is inclined to do that.

It would be shitty thing to do just to bring Mary back to put her in a romance with Dean's best friend. They have to know that Mary would deserve better than to be a love interest.

I think Misha was trolling comic con because fans started "woo hooing" when he said Mary and Cas have a bond as outsider.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

This is really silly, but I think it would be so much fun if the show did a featurette of a Sam and Dean training workout.

I don't mean something like the 300 Workout or the Spartacus Workout that's basically a guide for getting fit so you can look like the actors. I mean a workout of how the characters themselves would have to train to be in shape for all the weird stuff they do. Like, you'd better work your forearms if you want to be beheading vampires you know? ;)

Hell, I would settle for a goofy little training app! Instead of Couch to 5K, people could try out Couch to Yellow Eyes ;)

If the show could also put together stuff like, "Sam's workout mix!" along with it, that would be especially delightful.

• Love 5
On 2016-07-07 at 9:45 PM, pixelcat said:

Would like to see a story with Dean confined to a mental ward for real, with him seeing a monster stalking patients, keep us guessing is it really happening or all in his mind?  (I do like a good crazy train story).  Going through this last rewatch it struck me that Dean seems fairly afraid of truly ending up there, and I think it'd be interesting to see what happens when he really IS in there by himself.

This reminds me of that episode Repo Man where Dean mentions going from the drunk tank, to a 72 hour hold, to a nice long stay of a mental hospital of your choice.   He seems very familiar with the process and I wonder why.   It would make a good ep

The invisible monster stalking patients was done on Buffy in season two I think.  It was Death coming for the children in a hospital ward, and you couldn't see "him" unless you were really sick, so Buffy had to get infected with something to fight it.  I would just like to see Dean get written as the "old Dean" with his smarts intact, and a fair amount of joy and levity.

• Love 3

You're correct this happened in the season two episode Killed By Death. The monster of the week was actually a demon called Der Kindestod rather than the actual angel of Death, and it was the flu Buffy injected herself with I believe! Sorry Buffy nerd here.

In regards to the storyline on Supernatural. Didn't they do this with Sam during The Born Again Identity? There was a ghost hunt, but we weren't certain was it reality or a part of Sam's rapid mental detoriation? And then they did something similar with the wraith's affect on both brothers in Sam Interrupted? 

Edited by Wayward Son

I want Castiel to make a hunter friend or even a regular human outside of the brothers! The show can't seem to create half decent angels any more, and if they have to have him in B storylines I'd love for him to have a relatable and interesting character for a friend! And most importantly someone who genuinelycares for him! Not "brothers" (im referring to how the angels address each other not the Winchester's) who are only playing nice so they can set him up. 

• Love 1
On 4/5/2016 at 11:41 PM, rue721 said:

Perpetually on my wishlist is for young!Mary to show up at their doorstop, alive and ordinary, and they all have to live and hunt together. Bizarrely, I think that that storyline is more likely to happen than that either of the guys getting into a successful-but-mundane LTR.

Okay,  fess up. Are you really from the show and dropping veiled spoilers when you wrote this? Cause this is way too weirdly prescient!  HOLY CRAP!

• Love 3

I wish the show had made the nephilim female instead of male.  Then, uninterested in having Lucifer for a father, she could have gone off to live with Jodi at her Home for Supernatural Wayward Daughters.  There she could have taken classes in Working with the Local Police with Professor Mills, Hunting Vampires After Successfully Luring Them In with Professor... uh, Alex.  (Does she have a last name?)  Oh, Spell Casting and Creating Your Own Coven with Professor Rowena, and, of course, Negotiating with Angels with Professor Novak.

Of course, Professors Winchester could drop in from time to time as Guest Lecturers.  ;-)

• Love 3