Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

I think/hope/pray that story turn went out the window with RC. I think Jason Thompson is ready to bounce and so they have no choice. I'm sure FV is pissed.

Do you think so? Over losing Jason Thompson?

Well, if rumors are true and he's going to Y&R, I could see Frank being pissed.

He's jumping right to another soap? Really? No career ambition at all? Seriously?

Edited by Tiger

KMc hasn't said a thing. I need proof before I get excited enough to squee. No doubt I'll come back and watch my girl.

If true, TPTB better not screw this up. Robin deserves to be angry at certain members of her family, Patrick and Nik. Robin also deserves happiness and someone who truly loves her. This story better be about her, not Patrick, not Jasus, not Sonny and not Anna. This os Robin's story. The only other POV I'll take is Mac's.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 5

KMc hasn't said a thing. I need proof before I get excited enough to squee. No doubt I'll come back and watch my girl.

If true, TPTB better not screw this up. Robin deserves to be angry at certain members of her family, Patrick and Nik. Robin also deserves happiness and someone who truly loves her. This story better be about her, not Patrick, not Jasus, not Sonny and not Anna. This us Robin story. The only other POV I'll take is Mac's.

I want my Jason/Robin scenes, though. <3

• Love 1

She can have scenes with all of them. I just know how this show is regarding making the POV of a story all about the wrong person.

Oh, I know all to well. The character deserves to go off on Anna, Patrick, Liz, and Nik. They can all convene in a circle and she can rage one-by-one.

• Love 1

If true, TPTB better not screw this up. Robin deserves to be angry at certain members of her family, Patrick and Nik. Robin also deserves happiness and someone who truly loves her. This story better be about her, not Patrick, not Jasus, not Sonny and not Anna. This os Robin's story. The only other POV I'll take is Mac's.

[small voice] . . . and Felicia's. [/small voice]

It’s a race against time and a trio is formed in a desperate attempt to help save a life that hangs in the balance, but that’s all you’re going to get out of me.

Hmmm...guesses as to the trio?  

I can't believe they're allowing a trio that's not Sonny, Carly, and Jason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I think FV is pissed when anyone gets tired of his show and actively decides to quit vs. being slowly shoved out the door. Especially people he cannot easily replace, or who want to go to a rival soap. It's about control.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

I think FV is pissed when anyone gets tired of his show and actively decides to quit vs. being slowly shoved out the door. Especially people he cannot easily replace, or who want to go to a rival soap. It's about control.

He's an odd one.

Okay, I just squeed! Robin's back. Tiger, I'll allow Flea to have a POV.

Hmmm...guesses as to the trio?

I can't believe they're allowing a trio that's not Sonny, Carly, and Jason.

I was trying to come up with guess for a trio, too.

Anna, Jason, Patrick

Patrick, Jason, Sam

Anna, Sam, Jason

Jason, Spinelli, Sam

Not gonna happen but Anna, Robert and Frisco.

ETA : jbst, it doesn't even have to be a rival soap. It seems FV doesn't like he's actors to have any viable choices outside of the crumbs he offers them.

I need a start date. I'm not sifting through the crap until my girl airs.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1

Dammit! I haven't watched in months!

I've been free! FREE! of this sad, little, shell of its former self, pitiful excuse of a once great soap.

I really didn't think they'd resolve her story until the end. I'm going to check back in when she shows up.

Bastards..

• Love 4

Wait, really? I figured Robin would be the one who needed saving.

I got the idea that Robin's reappearance is the call to action and that the person whose life is in danger would be tied somehow back to Helena, hence Jason.

I guess it depends on if these writers plan on doing anything with whatever all of Helena's grand "I have biiig plans for you, Dr. Scoprio-Drake" proclamations were about when she abducted Robin in the first place.

Edited by TeeVee329

I'm hoping they finally wake Patrick up and he and Robin make up two-thirds of this trio.

I can't help it. I'm a die-hard Scrubs fan and as badly as Patrick has treated Robin at times prior to RC's reign of terror, it wasn't exactly like Robin always treated him well, either. But they loved each other and hopefully continue to love each other anyway.

I just hope Anna isn't that last third. Her love for Robin has never been in doubt, but she sure has had a lousy way of showing it, and this goes back decades.

• Love 2

No, that reveal was cool because it was shown that Sami knew all along about the affair but played at being the happy, grateful fiance... getting the mistres to plan her wedding while she plotted with someone else to rip everything away from her soon-to-be husband and set him up to go to prison.

They wound up backing out of it by having Sami love EJ again and also having the entire town defend Abigail for sleeping around with EJ in the first place and, GOD SAMI, why are you being so mean to poor Abigail? But the whole stuff with Sami and Kate teaming up to rip DiMera Enterprises away from the actual DiMera's was a hell of a lot of fun.

I will only add that the faux reveal was so good because it was so real and so raw an so unlike modern daytime because it didn't draw out a situation over 5 days or 6 weeks or 6 months.  And then it turned out to be a dream.  F*ck that.

But in any event the whole affair was well down because it was believable, at least to me.

Bringing it back to GH. So, I hear Anna got a hosue today. A really big house.  I woulda expected her to be in more of a cottage type place. But I'll take what I can get.   Anna has a home! Geez, that only took 3 years!

Oh, of course Helena is involved. I just don't think it has to do with the embryo plans that Ron basically implied.

I hope! But starting up all this embryo stuff with Lulu is a wee bit worrying.

Oh, of course Helena is involved. I just don't think it has to do with the embryo plans that Ron basically implied.

Oh, I wasn't talking about the embryo.  Helena seemed to be hinting at big, evil plans involving Jason and Robin when she abducted Robin.

I hope! But starting up all this embryo stuff with Lulu is a wee bit worrying.

I think that's just drama for the Dante cheating reveal. Not Robin-related, IMO.

And Patrick can sit his ass home and cry over a picture of the Most Beautiful Woman in the World.

• Love 2

Bringing it back to GH. So, I hear Anna got a hosue today. A really big house.  I woulda expected her to be in more of a cottage type place. But I'll take what I can get.   Anna has a home! Geez, that only took 3 years!

While I understand they use what they have and they probably have mansion sets in storage, I kind of believe that Anna would be living in some chic townhouse (or maybe I let myself believe that seeing the winding staircase. 

• Love 2

Oh, I wasn't talking about the embryo.  Helena seemed to be hinting at big, evil plans involving Jason and Robin when she abducted Robin.

Oh, ok. But, remember, they totally dropped the Jason is brainwashed and Helena's minion story...

She can have scenes with all of them. I just know how this show is regarding making the POV of a story all about the wrong person.

The POV will be all Patrick.  After being the "innocent victim" in the Jakeson lie, he will then move on to "struggling to forgive" Robin for all of her dastadly betrayals.

I'm going to check back in when she shows up.

I'm not going to bother.  I remember what happened with A.J. Quartermaine.

That's all Ron's BS. The new writers have a clean slate to write whatever they want about what has happened to Robin for over a year.

If they continue on their already established course, they will do exactly the same thing Ron had planned to do, only the scenes will be longer.

• Love 1

I just saw that GH posted about KMc returning on FB about an hour ago. They have over 16000 likes and over 2200 comments already.

It was like that during GH: Espionage edition along with increased ratings yet TPTB think we want Carson, Franco, Neens and Keeks with a side of Sonny's spawn and more mob stories.

• Love 5

The cynical side of me can't help noticing these Laura/Anna/Robin announcements (and the tone of the comments from the writers in today's) were timed riiight before November sweeps start on Thursday.  "Hey, come back to the show, we have characters you actually want, the new writers awesome, we promise it's not all about Sonny, fall in love with GH!".

• Love 6

The cynical side of me can't help noticing these Laura/Anna/Robin announcements (and the tone of the comments from the writers in today's) were timed riiight before November sweeps start on Thursday.  "Hey, come back to the show, we have characters you actually want, the new writers awesome, we promise it's not all about Sonny, fall in love with GH!".

Oh, of course. But this is what they should actually be doing.

• Love 8

It's very deliberate. But when they go back to Franco, Nina, Kiki, Sonny and Carly they won't be saved. Even the return of Jason and Sam can't help them now, and I think they are seriously trying to bank on S&C/Jasam to save their bacon.

It is a bait and switch, but I'm only taking the bait, not hanging around.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7