Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

*I totally would've been fine with Niba/Franco offscreen forever and raising this baby in Canada - 3 unnecessary, shitty FV/RC additions removed in one fell swoop 

Sonny and Ava leave town to find their property, I mean baby, and never come back ever. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I still remain confused by the Carly/Nina bonding.  Did I hallucinate the fact that Nina kidnapped one of Sonny's possessions...errr...babies?  The same baby that Carly has retconned into being her very own child?  She actively ruined AJ's life for the "sin" of hooking up with her and creating Michael, but she's already besties with Nina?  I guess Nina's lucky she's not a fat drunk. 

There have to be some benefits to being a preying mantis with a propensity to flailing her arms around, I guess.

• Love 2
On 7/28/2016 at 11:53 AM, LeftPhalange said:

Sonny and Ava leave town to find their property, I mean baby, and never come back ever. 

Even better-  Monica and a released Stephen Lars work with the Canadian government to get them all arrested on various charges, then sue them, and hand them to competent FBI agents who lock them away in federal prison forever.  Matt Hunter is also released when the competent FBI agents look at Port Charles and why he's in prison.  Dr. O is locked away in federal prison as well for reasons.  Carly loses the Metro Court and her home, Jason loses his assests because their laundered money is actually not clean.  Monica and Stephen Lars clink glasses and congratulate each other.  

• Love 4

tweets from a fan attending Fan Club Weekend:

BellheartsGH ‏@bellqbanita · 22m22 minutes ago  Los Angeles, CA 
Everyone seems afraid of getting called into Frank's office. Does he paddle them or something?

BellheartsGH ‏@bellqbanita · 17m17 minutes ago  Los Angeles, CA 
@GHRealDeal LOL it was a common theme this weekend, as was "Go ask Frank" or "Go tell Frank"

(edited)

Okay, usually when I say it I exaggerate but RPW seriously looks like a wax dude here. A good looking one, but a wax one.

Edited by ulkis

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this but some of the pictures I've seen from Fanclub weekend has me concerned about KSt weight. Her face looks gaunt/old, her arms look real thin & her neck is starting to look like Finola's has been looking like skeletal. Like it so thin you can see the bones too me.

Know I been following her since Days & she never looked like that over there. She was healthy looking & never too thin. She has always been a gorgeous 2 me. I know she has been under tremendous stress but this is like the 3rd time since 2007 she has looked 2 thin 2 me. I don't know if there is something in the water over there or what. I just hope she is able 2 get in a good place where she looks healthy again. I'm not just singling her out there is quite a bit of actresses on this show that need some meat on them.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NiqueAlexis said:

I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this but some of the pictures I've seen from Fanclub weekend has me concerned about KSt weight. Her face looks gaunt/old, her arms look real thin & her neck is starting to look like Finola's has been looking like skeletal. Like it so thin you can see the bones too me.

Know I been following her since Days & she never looked like that over there. She was healthy looking & never too thin. She has always been a gorgeous 2 me. I know she has been under tremendous stress but this is like the 3rd time since 2007 she has looked 2 thin 2 me. I don't know if there is something in the water over there or what. I just hope she is able 2 get in a good place where she looks healthy again. I'm not just singling her out there is quite a bit of actresses on this show that need some meat on them.

KSt was 20 when she left DAYS so yeah of course she was different looking when she was there. I hope for KSt that nothing is wrong with her but I think what's in the water there is simply that the actresses feel the pressure to stay skinny.

• Love 2

I understand that but there is pressure 2 be skinny at any age. She didn't look like that at 15 that's what I meant about her looking healthy over there that's all.

Let me clairify that I understand those who are naturally thin like Alicia Minshew ex Kendall AMC.

I just wish there was someone older who can tell these actress that there is nothing wrong with having meat on you & the skinny till you look anorexia isn't pretty or healthy.

• Love 1

I buy that KST has had a reoccurrance of her medical issues. Mainly due to stress. Which is what she says has happened. She is a working parent, on a visual medium and her marriage has been falling apart. So yeah, she is under stress. And if she looks a tad on the thin side, that also can be attributed to stress.

• Love 4

I saw some of the pics of KSt on Twitter too, I hope she is taking care of herself. She appeared to have some bruises on her upper arms/shoulder area that I'm hoping is just from the lighting. She may have needed to take a little more time off than she did and try to get some rest. NGL, the pics I've seen have me concerned for her. Not being judgy, I just know she's been through a lot and I hope she is taking care of herself in addition to her daughter.

Also, it seems we have confirmation that the reason KeMo stays off social media is because of the hate she receives. She said people think she's a whore, and she wishes they would separate her AND Becky from their characters. She has no problem with folks hating on their characters but them personally should be off limits. And if she's not doing anything to garner opinions (like say, oh I don't know...$7BC) I completely agree with her. I saw a screenshot of someone's post from another board that asked 'How many abortions do you think KeMo has had?' First of all, what she does or does not do with her uterus is HER business and second, WHAT THE FUCK KINDA QUESTION IS THAT????? Whoever that person was needs to just eat shit.

• Love 13

Wtf kind of bs is that?  Yet there are literal Sonny and Jason stans out there?  I mean, be a fan of whatever you want.  Be a Franco fan.  I dgaf, but I hate the double standard when it comes to female characters vs male characters.  A male character can bang everyone on the show, murder everyone, but it's cool because he's a man.  A female character sleeps with maybe one, two characters in a year and they become a garden tool.  Some fans are the worst.  Seriously.  Joseph Mascolo didn't murder a bunch of people in a fictional town located wherever.  Maurice Bernard isn't a powerful mobster.  Roger Howarth isn't a reformed serial rapist.   Kelly Monaco is just a very pretty actress trying to live her life.  Don't hate.   

• Love 13

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with people? How the hell do can people NOT REALIZE that this is a storybook on a tv screen? The people on screen are paid to act out a damn script. This is why I understand why RoHo had to leave OLTL for awhile. Fucking crazies, ya'll!

KeMo may not be my favorite actress or character,  but I sure as hell would never say or think that shit about her.

Of course, I'm also disturbed by the fact that i've had to have some frank discussions over domestic abuse with teen nieces. Over Chris Brown/Rihanna. Apparently alot of teens think that you can "Have it coming to you"  or "ask for it" with a boyfriend when you argue with him. Yeah, no. That shit don't fly with me.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 10
42 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Wtf kind of bs is that?  Yet there are literal Sonny and Jason stans out there?  I mean, be a fan of whatever you want.  Be a Franco fan.  I dgaf, but I hate the double standard when it comes to female characters vs male characters.  A male character can bang everyone on the show, murder everyone, but it's cool because he's a man.  A female character sleeps with maybe one, two characters in a year and they become a garden tool.  Some fans are the worst.  Seriously.  Joseph Mascolo didn't murder a bunch of people in a fictional town located wherever.  Maurice Bernard isn't a powerful mobster.  Roger Howarth isn't a reformed serial rapist.   Kelly Monaco is just a very pretty actress trying to live her life.  Don't hate.   

And the kicker is she wasn't talking about Sam.  She was talking about herself, Kelly.   SHE gets called a whore because of her past and she specifically mentioned both playboy and being 40 single and childless.

A few other, not stabby things from her pa that I remember off the top of my head from watching the periscope.....she said she can't spill why Sam is fainting, but the way she answered it made it def seem like Sam is pregnant.  She was also going to FaceTime Billy, but he was on a plane and she said he was the funniest cast member.   She said she'd love every to work with roger more, but since he's Franco, she can't really.  She also mentioned Michelle and said she'll be on her podcast.   

She said she's kissed more men on GH then she has in real life.  She was in 2 relationships, one for 18 years and one for 5, and she is still friends with them both.  

if I remember anything else I'll post it

• Love 9

Shoutout to the writers for (probably) giving Sam another baby instead of letting her spend time with the child she already has. If you're a newer viewer you would have no idea how big of a deal it was for her to finally have a baby. The writers treat Danny like he's one of Liez's non-DNAJ kids. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Shoutout to the writers for (probably) giving Sam another baby instead of letting her spend time with the child she already has. If you're a newer viewer you would have no idea how big of a deal it was for her to finally have a baby. The writers treat Danny like he's one of Liez's non-DNAJ kids. 

Jason should have some fairly complex feelings about Danny and it's stupid that the writers haven't bothered doing anything with their family dynamic. These writers are shitty at writing "adventure" stories anyway;, they might as well try to tell a more standard family story 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, mybabyaidan said:

And the kicker is she wasn't talking about Sam.  She was talking about herself, Kelly.   SHE gets called a whore because of her past and she specifically mentioned both playboy and being 40 single and childless.

A few other, not stabby things from her pa that I remember off the top of my head from watching the periscope.....she said she can't spill why Sam is fainting, but the way she answered it made it def seem like Sam is pregnant.

Great.  

Gotta love how Sam was with Patrick for ages and manage to handle her birth control, but a couple months back with Jason and boom! it's baby time.  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

...at least Monica will be happy? #silverlinings

Which is a good thing since the kid will be spending the majority of his* time there.

*use of pronoun deliberate, as wouldn't want to saddle Jason with one of those annoying girl childrens...

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

use of pronoun deliberate, as wouldn't want to saddle Jason with one of those annoying girl childrens...

Jason has Danny, so his name will live on. If Sam is pregnant and actually gives birth, I bet this one will be a girl child so they have one of each. 

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason is her OTP. 

That's all it is. I don't want Sam to be pregnant for many reasons, but mostly because history shows that TPTB aren't going to care about JaSam as a family unit more than they care about sending them off somewhere and surrounding them with violence. But of course they're going to give her a kid with Jason and not Podtrick. Sam and Pod were an irrelevant plot point from start to finish.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I hope its a girl just because there seem to be too many boy kids already. But so help me if they name this one after Jason's dead sister. 

Not that this matters given Ron wrote that, but didn't they have a second child, a girl named Emily, in that Jason/Sam fantasy episode during the water crisis?

24 minutes ago, coffee drinker said:

Kelly has said things about fans in the past.  Specifically, Liz/Jiz fans.  So she's brought some of this discourse on herself.  Her attempt at being diplomatic rings false.

*shrug*

Wait what? What did Kelly say about Jiz fans? Also, how does Kelly talking about Liz, a character on TV equates to her getting soo much hate and slut shammed for real? 

• Love 8

Not that this matters given Ron wrote that, but didn't they have a second child, a girl named Emily, in that Jason/Sam fantasy episode during the water crisis?

I think so. I dont really remember that time period well. I hated Jason too much to watch. Emily is a twit so Id rather not anyone  be named after her.

Kelly has done literally nothing to have people slut shame her over a tv show. 

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

That's all it is. I don't want Sam to be pregnant for many reasons, but mostly because history shows that TPTB aren't going to care about JaSam as a family unit more than they care about sending them off somewhere and surrounding them with violence. But of course they're going to give her a kid with Jason and not Podtrick. Sam and Pod were an irrelevant plot point from start to finish.

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying Sam should've gotten pregnant by Patrick, just that the contrivance of her turning up pregnant 10 minutes after reuniting with Jason makes my eyes roll out of my head.

• Love 3

Tbh, if any of these writers had a brain, they'd give Sam a baby by AJ.  Why?  It's soapy AF, Jason's brother should be alive- especially if everyone else survives gunshots like they're bug bites, Monica deserves both of her sons alive, Michael needs his real father, Carly needs AJ because she's obviously very bored, Ava needs AJ because she's bored AF, and hell even Sonny needs the kick in the pants of seeing an alive AJ.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Jason should have some fairly complex feelings about Danny and it's stupid that the writers haven't bothered doing anything with their family dynamic. These writers are shitty at writing "adventure" stories anyway, they might as well tell a more standard family story 

Yeah but if they did that, they'd have to actually acknowledge what Franco did, and the damage it caused even though it was "fake" (I dgaf about it not actually happening, Sam thought she was raped for a year, that shit doens't just get wiped clean).  AND the fact that Jason was a giant douche. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Great.  

Gotta love how Sam was with Patrick for ages and manage to handle her birth control, but a couple months back with Jason and boom! it's baby time.  

I just had a horrible thought.   Someone get the holy water and sprinkle it all over this post for me, but what if she's pregnant with a Lulu/Stavros embryo somehow?  Because...Helena.  

6 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying Sam should've gotten pregnant by Patrick, just that the contrivance of her turning up pregnant 10 minutes after reuniting with Jason makes my eyes roll out of my head.

I do think the timing sucks, yeah. I would have saved it for when the show was cancelled.

7 hours ago, TwistedandBored said:

Wait what? What did Kelly say about Jiz fans? Also, how does Kelly talking about Liz, a character on TV equates to her getting soo much hate and slut shammed for real? 

You missed the point. She shouldn't say anything about fans.  Period.  They can like whomever they like and if she gets grief about it?  Suck it up and rise above it.  But Kelly?  Nah, she'd rather throw shade instead.  Kelly does not have the market cornered on victim-hood.  

7 hours ago, backhometome said:

I think so. I dont really remember that time period well. I hated Jason too much to watch. Emily is a twit so Id rather not anyone  be named after her.

Kelly has done literally nothing to have people slut shame her over a tv show. 

It goes with being in the public spotlight.  She's a big girl.  Not some fragile snowflake.  

7 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Oh, fuck those crazy fans.

Yeah, I don't think Kelly "'fuck you' is my way of saying 'pass the salt please'" Monaco is trying to paint herself as a victim.

imo, her and Becky Herbst mention the fans so rarely it's not a big deal. And they both get tons of shit flung their way so I wouldn't blame them if they did. I think Kelly doesn't care about crazy fans anyway. She probably talked about it for a quick anecdote for a p.a. and that's it. Is that ill-advised? I honestly couldn't say, but imo that was the case.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, coffee drinker said:

Kelly has said things about fans in the past.  Specifically, Liz/Jiz fans.  So she's brought some of this discourse on herself.  Her attempt at being diplomatic rings false.

*shrug*

8 hours ago, coffee drinker said:

You missed the point. She shouldn't say anything about fans.  Period.  They can like whomever they like and if she gets grief about it?  Suck it up and rise above it.  But Kelly?  Nah, she'd rather throw shade instead.  Kelly does not have the market cornered on victim-hood.  

8 hours ago, coffee drinker said:

It goes with being in the public spotlight.  She's a big girl.  Not some fragile snowflake.  

By this logic - that KeMo being called a whore, asked how many abortions she's had, etc etc is something she brought upon herself by supposedly calling out the crazy segment of Liz's fanbase - didn't those crazy fans bring that criticism upon themselves by acting crazy? The crazies who bash actors simply because they don't like the character they play need to be called out as much as possible for their ridiculous behavior. Also, KeMo isn't a fragile snowflake but neither are those fans. If they can dish out vile shit then they can handle it when the actors respond. 

• Love 17