Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: I Like Them All, I Just Can't Choose!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Those little ducklings are the cutest, sweetest, funnest thing E V E R!!!!! 

We had ponds all over our grounds where I used to work and we would always see ducklings.  Loved it!

Edited by Fishy
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
52 minutes ago, TexasTiffany said:

I'm glad you came over! And totally agree with you about the difference in "certain energy". 

ITA, the "ignore feature" can't hide ass kissing. 

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  a girl after my own heart....... 

Edited by Fishy
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Overcoming your fears / duckling style - 

Look at all those sweet little ducklings! Mama duck woke up and said "today everyone gets in the pond". One baby did a cannon ball. 

8b1617b350662f28c3ae9a60ee63a116.jpg

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, Fishy said:

I've been toying with the idea of taking the Master Gardener course here in Michigan.  The volunteer work after is really a major load and doesn't really appeal to me, but I'd be happy just taking the course for what it's worth.  I have until end of July to think about it.  I probably already know a lot because I've continually read up on any and every aspect of gardening over the years.   Still thinking ....

That volunteer work is a big commitment when you are going for your certification - 50 hours in Maryland, then 20 hours each year after.  I worked on a sensory garden for The Maryland School for the Deaf and then spent a lot of time weeding at a public garden when I was trying to get my certification.....and then in our state, as in most I suppose, County Extension Services are a thing of the past.  Our state uses a lot of volunteers from Master Gardeners to fill the gap with the help line, as well as plant clinics.  I was lucky, that Help Line's office is housed in my county. 

Moving forward, I'm not sure I'm going to continue to keep up with the certification after this year.  I have mixed emotions about that thought!  I can barely take care of my own garden - and I'm an end of group townhome - let alone do the required volunteer work and training, which comes at the same time I'm trying to get my own yard together.  If I were retired, it probably would be a different story, but at 54 years old, I don't envision retiring for at least another 8-10 years.  I'm still thinking about that, too......and I'm pretending to be Scarlett O'Hara, thinking about it another day!

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:50 PM, TexasTiffany said:

That's WONDERFUL! I love to garden but that would take more time than what I have currently. I love to read about different plants, but that's not the same as being able to grow different things.

In Dallas, I get lots of sunlight, but the heat takes a toll on plants. Tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and zucchini have been disappointments. Too much heat, not enough air circulation, white mildew. I know I can get a can of diced tomatoes at Walmart for 87 cents and the zucchini are affordable, but I wanted the fun of growing them myself. I eventually gave up on those. I watered, cared for, pampered, hand pollinated, and fertilized. For what? I spent too much time for too little yield. We're talking about 6-7 dozen cherry tomatoes at the END of the season. 

When I first planted my sweet 100 cherry tomato seeds, I pictured at some point being able to harvest cherry tomatoes every week and supplement my food bill with fresh juicy tomatoes. Nope. Five cans of Hunt's diced tomatoes was more than my yield. Cheaper, too. 

Sometimes I don't know why I try again. You'd think I'd stop. I have more seeds. I might plant those dern things again. 

Too funny!  I am the same way......I tried tomatoes on my deck in these nifty planters and it was so darn hot and sunny, it fried them.  Then I got hornworm, then I decided for all the energy and money I was putting into trying to get a tub of tomatoes to grow and produce, I could go to the farmstand and be less aggravated!  The one "edible" I grow are fraises de bois, alpine strawberries.  I grow them in pots on my deck.  They are decorative as well as produce the most delicious tiny, little jewels of strawberry flavor, I gobble them up while I'm tending to my potted plants.  What are they, you ask?  Here's a link to an article......

http://modernfarmer.com/2016/06/fraises-des-bois/

(edited)
7 hours ago, Booney said:

Since we've been discussing gardening, I thought I would share a photo. Mr. Booney and I took a stroll through a hidden gem in our area called Jenkins Arboretum. This arboretum is primarily know for its azaleas and rhododendrons, so this is definitely the time of year in southeastern PA to visit. It was so beautiful!

IMG_0863.thumb.JPG.39bf9b7b2e04d5fe77e5860625f5b710.JPG

How lovely!  I have always wanted to go here, but have never made it.  I'm going to put it on my bucket list for next year!

9 hours ago, ennui said:

There's an ebb and flow to the other thread ... sometimes I need to take a break from it. It moves so fast, in a day or two I'm 15 pages behind, so I just jump back in and skip a lot of negativity.

That's a good way to put it...ebb and flow.  I've been behind for days now, due to being out of town for three days.  I thought I caught up yesterday, jumped on tonight and found I was a whopping 7 pages behind.  I haven't even watched any QVC for what feels like a week.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Hmm...worth a try?  I'm not a pie baker, but I am a pie lover~

http://www.landofrecipes.com/2017/05/11/crazy-crust-pie/

Thanks for posting this....I'm definitely trying it.  Looks easy and Mr. Lovesme enjoys cobbler more than anything..and since this is a cross between pie/cobbler, it might be an easy way to do a cobbler.

5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Overcoming your fears / duckling style - 

Really sorry about the giant video.  I copied it from FB, and it was 1/4 this size.  I don't get it.

Wow, that was a great thing to see - and much needed.  So cute!

On 5/10/2017 at 8:21 PM, Stacey1014 said:

I love Boscovs. My mom and I would shop there when we lived in Pennsylvania when I was a kid. There's one in Lancaster and when we vacation up there, we occasionally stop at the mall. I always stop at Boscovs and Gertrude Hawk when I'm at the mall there. 

On 5/10/2017 at 7:03 PM, Booney said:

I went shopping today for some capri length pants. With my figure, shorts are no longer my friend. I usually wear knee-length denim skirts in the summer, but they can be awkward when sitting, if you catch my drift. I decided to do brick-and-mortar shopping and I'm glad I did. I went to Boscov's (those of you in PA or the mid-Atlantic area know this chain) and got a fabulous deal on capris. The brand is Salem Straits (probably a Boscov's house brand), they're 100% cotton, drawstring waist, "pork chop" pockets with a cute button detail, and the perfect length, although two of the pairs have a roll tab so if I want to cuff them to shorten them a bit, I can. I got four pairs - black, khaki, army green, and navy. The best part - they were on sale for $9.99 and I had a 15% off coupon, so each one cost me $8.50!! I saved so much money, I got this top in a couple of different colors at $18 a pop after sale discounts and my coupon; also 100% cotton, great for hot days:

IMG_0861.thumb.JPG.eb5e4b6d4310cd8224075e4ff049d1fb.JPG

I don't think I could've gotten a better deal online!

I want this top!!!  I love the color and the cut.  I couldn't find it online :(

(edited)
40 minutes ago, seahag said:

I want this top!!!  I love the color and the cut.  I couldn't find it online :(

Went to the Boscovs.com site and looked for you.  If you search Preswick and Moore pintuck blouse, you will get a couple of versions of this, both in a subtle plaid print, but I also didn't find this solid version.

Here's one of them - https://www.boscovs.com/shop/prod/womens-preswick-moore-plaid-pintuck-blouse/498167.htm?w=preswick and moore pintuck sleeveless

p.s.:  I spotted a QVC model on the Boscovs site.  The tall, thin (duh) gal with short blonde hair.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Went to the Boscovs.com site and looked for you.  If you search Preswick and Moore pintuck blouse, you will get a couple of versions of this, both in a subtle plaid print, but I also didn't find this solid version.

Here's one of them - https://www.boscovs.com/shop/prod/womens-preswick-moore-plaid-pintuck-blouse/498167.htm?w=preswick and moore pintuck sleeveless

p.s.:  I spotted a QVC model on the Boscovs site.  The tall, thin (duh) gal with short blonde hair.

The plaid versions are just as pretty. I bought the grey-green plaid in the store, but they had the pink plaid as well and it has the same tone as the solid deep pink one I posted the picture of. If you like the blouse @seahag, I'd go for one of the plaids.

2 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

Speaking of gardening, Ive been busy planting my front entrance flower bed.  I decided on all yellow.  Idk why, it's not my fav color but it seems so cheery. I planted coreopsis, yarrow, lantana, columbine and yellow roses.  I thought ot would be a nice contrast to the brown brick. Out of respect for my neighbors,  I kept my backside aimed at my house while digging and planting.  Now I'm all "stoved up" as we say here from using all my dormant muscles for once. I hope it will be pretty, if so I'll post of picture of it.  Like the talk of gardening. I can learn a lot.

Sounds beautiful!  I especially love coreopsis and lantana.

11 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

That volunteer work is a big commitment when you are going for your certification - 50 hours in Maryland, then 20 hours each year after.  I worked on a sensory garden for The Maryland School for the Deaf and then spent a lot of time weeding at a public garden when I was trying to get my certification.....and then in our state, as in most I suppose, County Extension Services are a thing of the past.  Our state uses a lot of volunteers from Master Gardeners to fill the gap with the help line, as well as plant clinics.  I was lucky, that Help Line's office is housed in my county. 

Moving forward, I'm not sure I'm going to continue to keep up with the certification after this year.  I have mixed emotions about that thought!  I can barely take care of my own garden - and I'm an end of group townhome - let alone do the required volunteer work and training, which comes at the same time I'm trying to get my own yard together.  If I were retired, it probably would be a different story, but at 54 years old, I don't envision retiring for at least another 8-10 years.  I'm still thinking about that, too......and I'm pretending to be Scarlett O'Hara, thinking about it another day!

I'll have to google "sensory garden". What a great idea!

I live in a townhome. I have a small balcony and my front walk area for my container garden. I've been so busy at work. Coming home so tired. My days off are for body recovery and household upkeep. I debated this year whether to have plants or not. Where I live, everyone's place looks the same. My flowers are what makes it feel like mine. 

Two nights ago I got my seeds planted. I was dreading the container prep and rehydrating the dirt but that hurdle is now gone. Today I had my morning coffee on my balcony looking at my planters and exercising my faith that I'll have flowers in a few weeks. This is the part I like. Coffee, watering, looking for signs of plant life, waving to neighbors walking their dogs. 

This year, I planted red vinca, white vinca with a red eye, and red jaio vinca (which are more fuchsia pink with a white eye). Vinca work well in Texas. Almost guaranteed success, time friendly for the gardener, hardy in heat, profuse continuous blooms for months, beautiful green foliage. I'm not growing anything that requires more time than my energy.

(edited)
3 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Speaking of gardening, Ive been busy planting my front entrance flower bed.  I decided on all yellow.  Idk why, it's not my fav color but it seems so cheery. I planted coreopsis, yarrow, lantana, columbine and yellow roses.  I thought ot would be a nice contrast to the brown brick. Out of respect for my neighbors,  I kept my backside aimed at my house while digging and planting.  Now I'm all "stoved up" as we say here from using all my dormant muscles for once. I hope it will be pretty, if so I'll post of picture of it.  Like the talk of gardening. I can learn a lot.

That sounds LOVELY!

Are your coreopsis like the picture below? Those are bursting with light and energy! LOL at your concern with backside aiming.

SFCRP114-1_medium.jpg

Edited by TexasTiffany

TGIF, zen peeps!  Flowers, ducks/ducklings ... that's the way to go into the weekend!  Oh, and @Jaded - that is my favorite Elvis song and it seemed like a perfect name for a snark board (have had it since the TWoP days!!)

Good vibes to all for today and the weekend! 

I have a lot of flowers to look up?   Some probably won't work in NJ but I would like to learn more.  I watch P. Allen Smith but he is moving away from gardening lately.  I try to catch Cottage Farms but the choices are overwhelming and I want to buy locally.

13 minutes ago, SentimentalLady said:

I have a lot of flowers to look up?   Some probably won't work in NJ but I would like to learn more.  I watch P. Allen Smith but he is moving away from gardening lately.  I try to catch Cottage Farms but the choices are overwhelming and I want to buy locally.

That's gonna be my choice this year, too. I'm headed to Home Depot and some privately owned green houses today to check things out. We still have freeze possibilities so I won't be planting just yet. Love this gardening topic ❤️

4 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

All those tulips! 

I know, right?!  No matter what time of year you visit, there's so much to see you can barely squeeze it in to one very long day.  If you're a fan of sauntering, sitting to inhale the atmosphere, and exploring the secret corners of delight, you need time.  Also, their fine dining establishment is worth the reservation - Mum and I had the loveliest lunch at a window table overlooking the Star Pond, and her appetizer mimicked the layout of the pond perfectly.  My salad had teeny edible flowers from their gardens, and I went apeshit over their home brewed beer (Heatherdale Pale Ale, made with lavender - sounds disgustingly floral, but tastes DIVINE!).  Another year my ex and I enjoyed their summer Saturday night fireworks display - over one of their really big ponds.  It was brilliant.

I can't take pics, and have let my place grow wild (without watering or chemicals since 2002), but I put a single stalk geranium (huge red flowers, green & purple leaves) out by my front walk years ago.  It's now about 10 feet wide by 4 feet deep, despite ruthlessly cutting it back from the sidewalk every year.  All I need to do is break off a stalk & stick it in soil anywhere (sun, shade, doesn't matter much, just alters the color of the foliage), and it grows - and thrives with neglect.  My kind of plant, fer sure!  ;-)

7 hours ago, Fishy said:

is this it??  looks pretty similar to me and it comes in a deep pink color.

https://www.boscovs.com/shop/prod/preswick-moore-sleeveless-pintuck-blouse/498572.htm

That's it! Good detective work, @Fishy!

2 hours ago, SentimentalLady said:

I like him, but I think he's trying to become the male Martha Stewart - adding cooking segments, decorating, etc. :-)

(edited)
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

The most incredible gardens I've ever seen : http://www.butchartgardens.com/

Worth the trip alone, but seeing some of the rest of Beautiful B.C. would make for a lovely vacation.  http://www.hellobc.com/default.aspx?CC=US

(No, I'm not a travel agent - I just happen to love my homeland).  :-)

I've been to Butchart Gardens. Years ago, on a trip to Seattle and the northern Washington, I stayed in the San Juan Islands and took a car ferry over to Victoria, BC and visited Butchart. It was wonderful - so beautiful.

Mr. Booney and I are going to the Outer Banks in NC next week, and while there we'll visit another of my favorite gardens, the Elizabethan Gardens - http://elizabethangardens.org/ - on Roanoke Island. It's tiny little garden, but lovely and there are vista points that overlook Albemarle Sound, which is just beautiful. It's dedicated to the first colonists' settlement on Roanoke Island and it has sculptures of Queen Elizabeth I and Virginia Dare. I've bought a number of my small garden statuettes there - I love their gift shop.

Edited by Booney
On 5/10/2017 at 11:13 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Several weeks later, I learned that I was a talented grower of aphid bait. It was disgusting, and I'm done, lol. The local grocery is in no danger of having me challenge their market share on tomatoes or any other vegetable. I admire and envy those of you with the skill and desire to do it.

I have failed at gardening with so many plants and vegetables over the years that I get kinda pissed whenever I see streetside planters overflowing with a variety of flowers. Nobody even looks after them and they grow fine!

6 minutes ago, Booney said:

I've been to Butchart Gardens. Years ago, on a trip to Seattle and the northern Washington, I stayed in the San Juan Islands and took a car ferry over to Victoria, BC and visited Butchart. It was wonderful - so beautiful.

Mr. Booney and I are going to the Outer Banks in NC for next week, and while there we'll visit another of my favorite gardens, the Elizabethan Gardens - http://elizabethangardens.org/ - on Roanoke Island. It's tiny little garden, but lovely and there are vista points that overlook Albemarle Sound, which is just beautiful. It's dedicated to the first colonists' settlement on Roanoke Island and it has sculptures of Queen Elizabeth I and Virginia Dare. I've bought a number of my small garden statuettes there - I love their gift shop.

That sounds absolutely beautiful, Booney.  I love the little "tucked away" gardens & parks you can find in so many places.

I was lucky enough to start my childhood (eons ago!) next door to Vancouver's famous Stanley Park, then lived two blocks from Queen Elizabeth Park before moving to the North Shore and buying my first condo steps away from Lynn Canyon Park.  Yes, parks were definitely a passion of mine; they still are, but nowadays I just visit the free local venues here in sunny North San Diego County.

15 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I've never seen that variety before. They look scrumptious, a bit knobby. lol

1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

So beautiful! 

The Crayola site has coloring motifs and pencils for adults that are tempting. http://shop.crayola.com/adult-coloring/color-escapes QVC isn't moving themselves into the future, but Crayola is! QVC outdone by a crayon company. Team Crayola!

11 minutes ago, TexasTiffany said:

I've never seen that variety before. They look scrumptious, a bit knobby. lol

So beautiful! 

The Crayola site has coloring motifs and pencils for adults that are tempting. http://shop.crayola.com/adult-coloring/color-escapes QVC isn't moving themselves into the future, but Crayola is! QVC outdone by a crayon company. Team Crayola!

I saw some expensive adult coloring stuff on HSN, and then my Mum, who was in hospice, mentioned the crappy 5 color crayons they had.  I bought a shitpile of adult coloring books at the dollar store, and a couple of big packs of multi-colored Sharpies at Walmart.  She loved them, and I got into it a little myself.  Very relaxing, I must say.  I set it aside when she died last year, but will probably go back to it after I get cataract surgery and see a little better.  :-)

5 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Thank you Supr,  me too. My coreopsis perennials which I have had for a few years are nice - large and round.  Two are called Jethro Tull so I just had to have those. I planted a lot of perennials because I'm a lazy gardener.  I do not like that coreopsis are also called tickseed, blech. 

tbh, I don't know the variety that I like, lol.  

4 hours ago, TexasTiffany said:

Today I had my morning coffee on my balcony looking at my planters and exercising my faith that I'll have flowers in a few weeks. This is the part I like. Coffee, watering, looking for signs of plant life, waving to neighbors walking their dogs. 

It really is wonderful isn't it?  Rejuvenating for us northerners.

(edited)
On 5/6/2017 at 5:26 PM, TexasTiffany said:

I wish @Bronx Babe and some others would come over to this thread. Here we can talk about all those movies at length.

Hi!

I'm getting ready for The Return Of Dr. X in about 25 minutes on TCM.  This is Bogart's first psycho role before his later ones in Conflict, The Two Mrs. Carrolls, In A Lonely Place, and The Caine Mutiny.

Edited by Bronx Babe
Lew Ayres is so cute as Dr. Kildare
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

Hi!

I'm getting ready for The Return Of Dr. X in about 25 minutes on TCM.  This is Bogart's first psycho role before his other ones in Conflict, The Two Mrs. Carrolls, In A Lonely Place, and The Caine Mutiny.

We're glad you came over @Bronx Babe. Here you can post what you want... movies, snacks, movie star facts. Have fun!

Edited by TexasTiffany
(edited)

I'm working the late shift tonight. I'll miss some of the movies. I'll be back later for dessert.

Richard Chamberlain is the only Dr. Kildare I remember. LOL. Kildare and Ben Casey were the "McDreamies" back in their day. 

f4a1e4fa23571d8d3667aa86abbbcaf9.jpg

Edited by TexasTiffany
On 5/1/2017 at 6:03 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Same cats, different pic, lol.  

I am astounded sometimes by people.

Onyx & Pearl 1.jpg

Yep,

Just got her from a rescue 2 weeks ago. Had been hit and not taken care of. 

Until now that is.

20170403_102417-min.thumb.jpg.3e313ea5bc8e15f8849252be12070a45.jpg

5 minutes ago, TexasTiffany said:

I'm working the late shift tonight. I'll miss some of the movies. I'll be back later for dessert.

Richard Chamberlain is the only Dr. Kildare I remember. LOL. Kildare and Ben Casey were the "McDreamies" back in their day. 

Richard was a sweetie pie.  Vince Edwards was always too intense for me, lol.  My roommate at the time back in the day had the hots for Chad Everett in Medical Center. 

Enjoy dessert!

(edited)
7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Oh my gosh, she's adorable!  Thank you for rescuing her.

If I could take them all I would. As would a lot if us.

Edited by Byteme
32 minutes ago, TexasTiffany said:

Kildare was McDreamy, Casey was McSteamy, and I was going to marry them both when I grew up.  :-)

38 minutes ago, Byteme said:

Yep,

Until now that is.

Awwww poor little sweet munchkin..... glad you found each other!!

Richard Chamberlain as Dr. Kildare was my first TV Boyfriend, at age 7.  I even had a photo of him in my wallet!  My mom wouldn't let me watch his show after awhile because I became too worried about diseases.  He was very very handsome (and good!) in "The Thorn Birds" too.  I believe I also had a crush on Chad Everett and James Brolin on their medical shows, although I was turned off by their greasy hair.  

(edited)
11 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

I love all one color plantings!  It sounds beautiful!  You have to take pictures!

I was "stoved up" two weekends ago, so know the feeling.  I'm disappointed it's going to be hellish rain tomorrow, but should be nice on Sunday, and easier to weed.  I'm going to try and get a picture of my front yard to post here. It's looking spectacular, with two rhododendrons in full bloom, as well as a Black Lace Sambucas in full bloom.  I'm hoping the massive rain won't destroy the rhodies....but we'll see what happens!

8 hours ago, TexasTiffany said:

I'll have to google "sensory garden". What a great idea!

I live in a townhome. I have a small balcony and my front walk area for my container garden. I've been so busy at work. Coming home so tired. My days off are for body recovery and household upkeep. I debated this year whether to have plants or not. Where I live, everyone's place looks the same. My flowers are what makes it feel like mine. 

Two nights ago I got my seeds planted. I was dreading the container prep and rehydrating the dirt but that hurdle is now gone. Today I had my morning coffee on my balcony looking at my planters and exercising my faith that I'll have flowers in a few weeks. This is the part I like. Coffee, watering, looking for signs of plant life, waving to neighbors walking their dogs. 

This year, I planted red vinca, white vinca with a red eye, and red jaio vinca (which are more fuchsia pink with a white eye). Vinca work well in Texas. Almost guaranteed success, time friendly for the gardener, hardy in heat, profuse continuous blooms for months, beautiful green foliage. I'm not growing anything that requires more time than my energy.

I love vinca - I use a lot of it on my deck because it is so hot, some geraniums don't even do well!  I used to put a lot of exotics in pots - plumbago, hibiscus, mandevilla, brugmansias.....and I realized I was spending so much on my pots, and these plants couldn't be brought indoors (some are poisonous and not good for cats!) in the fall, so I sought out less expensive plants.  Vinca was one of the best!  I love the white one with the red eye....as well as the fact that they take the heat and bloom their heads off!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery

Just a warning to anyone posting personal images -- Google Images will capture your photo and it will live on in perpetuity. It's an interesting experience to search with Google and find your own photo in the results.

6 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Worth the trip alone, but seeing some of the rest of Beautiful B.C. would make for a lovely vacation.  http://www.hellobc.com/default.aspx?CC=US

(No, I'm not a travel agent - I just happen to love my homeland).  :-)

Butchart Gardens is beautiful!  I love how they edge all of their garden beds.  I've bookmarked it so that I can check in June and see what pictures they have up.

There are a couple of places I truly love - Longwood Gardens is good, but The New York Botanical Gardens!  I could get lost in the New York BG for days.

1 hour ago, Byteme said:

Yep,

Until now that is.

So glad you two found each other!  She is adorable - I love her!  I love that little sidelong look she's giving while you take her picture.

And one more time, love trumped all!  Congrats!

30 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Richard Chamberlain as Dr. Kildare was my first TV Boyfriend, at age 7.  I even had a photo of him in my wallet!  My mom wouldn't let me watch his show after awhile because I became too worried about diseases.  He was very very handsome (and good!) in "The Thorn Birds" too.  I believe I also had a crush on Chad Everett and James Brolin on their medical shows, although I was turned off by their greasy hair.  

The Thorn Birds was everything!  (and a little scandalous!)

15 minutes ago, ennui said:

Just a warning to anyone posting personal images -- Google Images will capture your photo and it will live on in perpetuity. It's an interesting experience to search with Google and find your own photo in the results.

WOW.