Type keyword(s) to search

S22: Jodie Sweetin : She's Dancing, She's Stephanie Tanner!

• Start Topic

jodie-sweetin-attends-the-knott-s-merry-Dancing With the Stars’ Season 22: ‘Fuller House’ Star Jodie Sweetin Revealed as First Contestant

Jodie Lee Ann Sweetin is an American actress and television personality, best known for her role as Stephanie Tanner on the long-running television sitcom Full House and its spin off series Fuller House.

Glad to have someone to root for straight out of the gate. Always liked her. With the moves she showed on Fuller House; blaase's link, notwithstanding :) ; it seems very, very promising. Just hope Keo can step up and show what he's really made of. Now is his chance.

(edited)

All right, seeing the way that adorable six-year-old is now over 30, I suddenly feel like crawling into the nearest rocking chair and taking a nap.  I may get up every once in a while just long enough to yell at some damn kids who are running across my lawn.

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 2

I think Keo is someone who is very intense, driven, someone with confidence and lots of passion.  He is someone who is practical, analyzes and sizes up a situation from afar before making up his mind.  Once he does, its pretty much set and there's no convincing him otherwise.  It looks like he has experienced emotions during his teenage years (like most), and its possible he's rebellious in nature, though a hard worker nonetheless.

Jodie, like Ginger, shares a lot of the innate attributes of joy and excitement.  Jodie has the unique magnetic ability to draw the audience's energy to her face when performing.  She also has the ability to maintain a lot of friendships and to handle friends' different personalities (and toxic information).  She is someone who has a strong belief system and who can't be easily swayed.  She is someone who can also be stubborn at times. 

Jodie and Keo are similar, in that they share the qualities/behaviors of being competitive, focused,  leaders (though not necessarily skilled in leadership), confident, and assertive.

Anger and passion are the main emotions for these two.  If either one of them reaches the breaking point, its best to run for the hills or to flip the channel quick.  Both can have sharp tongues, and when deeply hurt, they have the potential to attack with cutting words (the emotion should be acknowledged).  Passion is their complementary emotion to anger.  They passionately embrace everything they do and feel (though a perfect life is not guaranteed), but its powerful and productive nonetheless.  They should be careful not to let their passion overwhelm them so that they become insensitive to other people and situations.

It'll be important for Jodie to work with Keo as a team, and to not become too confident with her current dance abilities.  Keo should work with Jodie and plan out their routines, strategies, etc, together (showing forward progression and growth), so that Jodie won't become unfocused, moody and frustrated.

The best way for Keo to get Jodie to listen to him is to relax, and maybe tease her a little (don't fight her during stressful situations).  As long as he's not challenging her, she'll listen to him and stop fighting.  Keo will need to present the issues to Jodie in terms of how it will affect them and their mutual interests.

The best medicine for Jodie is to in essence slow down and to smell the roses.  Yoga breathing or meditation is a great method for people like Jodie, though it will be hard to get her to sit still long enough to try it.

Relationship-wise, Keo and Jodie should get along, so long as they are fighting for the same cause as time progresses.

Long time viewer of this forum making my first posts. I had to sign up when I heard Jodie was on as I've been a fan since her Full House and now Fuller House days. I hope she can win, although I worry about her chances with Keo as her pro.

• Love 1

So far I'm underwhelmed by the two of them dancing together. I was hoping Keo would be a good match for her. 

Still rooting for her though.

• Love 1

Imo, she's been underscored these past two weeks. Going first on Monday didn't really help much, either. I hope we'll get to see her shine next week and that she'll dance in the latter part of the show.

• Love 3

Has anyone heard how Jodie is doing?  She injured her ankle during practice I think on Thursday and had to go to the hospital.  But I haven't seen any recent updates on her condition.  It looked really painful in the video.