Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

54 minutes ago, BritFan said:

This may seem a stupid comment regarding Amy, but I wonder if having three Amy's on the team will be an issue for Kelli and Judy.

hahaha! i kind of wondered this too, to be honest!  

I am so afraid they are going to cut Amy Simone for drama :( If it were her kicks or short legs they should have done that way earlier, learning from last year with Taylor.  

• Love 2

I just think if they were gonna cut Auto Amy for her short legs, they should have done it after cameos.   Cutting her for that this late in the game would just be mean IMO.   Cutting anyone for an appearance issue would be the same.

My bet is its dance/performance strugglers who will be the last to go - girls they've been hoping will catch on but just haven't been able to.

• Love 3

I would hope they don't cut any of the girls I'm rooting for. At this point, to get THIS far and get cut right at the end is heartbreaking. I know they've said the budget is only for 36. I'm still holding on to hope that they pull off a huge shocker and keep 39. That would be a much better outcome than a bloodbath & tears!

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Beana8 said:

Kelsey just posted this to her Instagram.  Wonder if that means she made the team officially.

kelsey.JPG

I don't think so...Amy Simone posted something similar with Stephanie.  They just had their end of the year banquet and I think they are thanking Stephanie for being such a great mentor, leader, etc.  Very sweet :) 

Also looks like Kelsey is rocking Elle Lain! 

ETA not to be a creeper but your 500+ messages in gmail are making my eye twitch a little LOL! :-D

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 6
(edited)

I doubt anyone has made the team officially until they announce the team.  Didn't the Ice Angels just have tryouts?  if so, it could just be a message acknowledging  that she is done with that squad now.

Edited by ChlcGirl
  • Love 4
Just now, LaurenBrook said:

I don't think so...Amy Simone posted something similar with Stephanie.  They just had their end of the year banquet and I think they are thanking Stephanie for being such a great mentor, leader, etc.  Very sweet :) 

Also looks like Kelsey is rocking Elle Lain! 

I was just going to say the same thing! I'm not reading in to anything until we know 100% for sure what's going on :)

• Love 5

Isn't the team announced on Wednesday?

I am with Laurenbrook in this one. I think it's just the AAIA end of season banquet.  

I think Ice Angels have auditions this coming weekend. 

• Love 3

*Ahem* slightly off topic, but bear with me.. but do you have the game 'Bingo' in the States?

In the UK die hard fans of The Great British Bake Off play it but with phrases instead of numbers.

Everytime the hosts say something like 'underproved' or 'I think you used salt instead of sugar' you tick it off.

We need MTT bingo using the phrases that cherryblossom mentioned!

10 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

.. bring your A game, dance like you mean it, dance big so the people at the top can see you, don't scare yourself off the team etc.

• Love 9

Power projection, Kitty saying someone looks sexy/nasty, then we can have things that happen like someone sobbing and begging for another chance, a tcc falling while doing jump splits, a sob story, a meeting in a coffee house, K or J doing an eyeroll at a tcc muffin top... 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Moxiejan said:

Phrases and/key words:

Show us who you are.

Clunky.

Iconic uniform.

World class.

Get some rest.

Noodley

More Power and Projection

Blending

lololol

• Love 4

If someone posts something you do not care for, do not engage the person by replying to his or her post. Send a report to the report center or a PM to one of the mods. Engaging the person adds fuel to the fire. Try to be civil and respectful on here, or do not post at all. Thank you.

(edited)

"I'm a stripper, I'm a slut" anyone think Kitty will top that this year?

Also, I see a girl who looks a lot like Kelsey teaching at DCC Academy in Amy T's twitter photos.

Edited by heatherrrrz
1 hour ago, Beana8 said:

Kelsey just posted this to her Instagram.  Wonder if that means she made the team officially.

kelsey.JPG

Beautiful pic of both of them. Is it just me or does Kelsey look super thin here. She looks as small as Jinelle.

• Love 2

Memory issues

Dance issues

Behind the beat

Lost

What the heck is she doing

Blending

Not a standout

Worst dancer in the group

Not the worst dancer in the group (but clearly moving towards that!)

Bottom heavy

Close your mouth

Chose one expression and stick with it

This will be your last night

The decision is final

The decision is fair and it is final

Point your toes

Watch the lines

Ok I think that is about all I have.  We should have loads for BINGO!!!

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:09 AM, RhiRhi said:

You can't really see Amy's flawless skin in this video

maybe DCC can incorporate some of those moves into their routines 

LOL!  RhiRhi, you're the funniest person ever lol

• Love 1

It just doesn't look pretty yet

open mouth

fang face

wow, Judy, she just did something big

I know I can do this

i'll work harder than anybody

and the ever dreadful: you've given this a good run