Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I'm in it for the long haul since my normal bedtime is midnight to 1 am, and they damn well better announce by then. Getting tired of waiting.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 4

Whoa. I could have done without watching Caila's solo clip again.  It's like a car accident.

I'm hoping Caila's entire solo was better than that clip. Only a couple seconds of underwhelming is better than an entire solo of underwhelming. I feel bad for her.

Take it from this chubby girl. I wear black on black when I'm trying to hide these last 20 baby weight pounds. The fact that she's wearing long pants too is telling. She knows she's gained

• Love 5

The info we dont have is how well all the girls did during the season (unless you live in dfw and have been to a few games, which some posters have...) wonder how caila is during games, also kat and simone.

(edited)

Oooook....for some reason the last several times I've tried to post here it's tried to quote something upthread I didin't even select...

To make this post "on topic"...wonder if they have food for the girls or if they bring their own or are allowed to order in (pizza, chinese etc).  Wonder if My Fit Foods provides food for Auditions?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
  • Love 1

I don't have twitter-- so I have 24 other windows open with DCC twitter and all 23 vets. If someone updates twitter there is a little (1) in the title bar. My 5 year old Dell laptop is going to explode! 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Oooook....for some reason the last several times I've tried to post here it's tried to quote something upthread I didin't even select...

To make this post "on topic"...wonder if they have food for the girls or if they bring their own or are allowed to order in (pizza, chinese etc).  Wonder if My Fit Foods provides food for Auditions?

They have one of the concessions stands open with healthy options!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, omgtv said:

I don't have twitter-- so I have 24 other windows open with DCC twitter and all 23 vets. If someone updates twitter there is a little (1) in the title bar. My 5 year old Dell laptop is going to explode! 

Not sure how old my laptop is but it gets crabby if I have more than one or two windows in Google Chrome open and I'm usually always listening to something on iTunes

• Love 1

You would think that they could automate the judges scoring....pageants do it.....weird they have stuck with the same process.  Wonder if these first time judges are creating the delay?  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Harrythecat said:

You would think that they could automate the judges scoring....pageants do it.....weird they have stuck with the same process.  Wonder if these first time judges are creating the delay?  

But it's not a scientific process. Like a couple years ago when Danielle was going to be cut but Kelli and Charlotte decided to take her anyway.

• Love 2

Their judging process has always seemed cumbersome to me. Even with the open call. If instead of using no/maybe/yes, they went with numerical scores like 1/3/5, they could be tallying the scores as they go along and they'd only have to discuss the girls on the margins.

I don't think Kelli would be willing to go with numerical scoring for finals because regardless of the scores, she and Charlotte have the last say. They'd be overriding the rest of the judges' scores left and right.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 2134.dancer said:

Twitters are all still active 

I feel like it'll take 15-20 min or more to announce 40+ names...especially if CMT wants a redo on something

1 minute ago, Kaedee said:

That's the one I follow.... Wonder why it's not posting. :(

Maybe Eric's been sworn to secrecy till the TCC photo?

phew...unfollowed 2 accts on twitter and it's moving slow enough for me to watch for DCC activity LOL

• Love 1

The other thing I noticed is usually DJ EJ has 5,000 photos of him with various veterans while everyone is waiting. He didn't do any of that this time. Whoever mentioned upthread that maybe they put the kibosh on social media might be right. Wouldn't it be a hoot if they didn't post the training camp photo?

My husband just shook his head when I took a bathroom break and told him about our chatter when waiting but he and our son know I love DCC and have watched since that 2 hr pilot years ago.  In fact this year for Christmas, our son got me a DCC Abby Bear!!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

The other thing I noticed is usually DJ EJ has 5,000 photos of him with various veterans while everyone is waiting. He didn't do any of that this time. Whoever mentioned upthread that maybe they put the kibosh on social media might be right. Wouldn't it be a hoot if they didn't post the training camp photo?

Hush!  Don't say that.  I don't want to wait until August to know :)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

nooooooooooo! 

• Love 3

Twitters are all still active 

Even the retirees' accounts are still active. I assume, anyway, based on Victoria and Holly. Holly I could see as an allstar and keeping an account for that reason, but not victoria. I've always thought of her as "the invisible dcc."

• Love 1

CMT might have asked for total media/social media silence. Everyone knowing ahead of time means people not watching when the show airs; thus less ratings. Little do they know us! lol

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

My husband just shook his head when I took a bathroom break and told him about our chatter when waiting but he and our son know I love DCC and have watched since that 2 hr pilot years ago.  In fact this year for Christmas, our son got me a DCC Abby Bear!!

Sometime btwn now and August I'm going to have to change local cable tv providers.  Comcast recently merged CMT into some kind of SPORTS Package for my area so I'll have to either get my Mom to give me her login credentials for her Cable Provider or switch to them...if Build A Bear Workshop had a DCC cheerleader uniform I'd already have a bear dressed like it

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Fix error
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Kaedee said:

CMT might have asked for total media/social media silence. Everyone knowing ahead of time means people not watching when the show airs; thus less ratings. Little do they know us! lol

Exactly!  Spoilers don't stop me from watching the show.  They formally announce the squad before the show airs anyway.  I like watching the show because I love seeing how hard everyone works to get on the squad. Knowing who made it in to TC before the show airs isn't going to stop me from watching it.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ChlcGirl said:

I'm not saying one should do this but! There are ways to watch the show online without credentials.  Ahem.

Do tell! I tried a few ways and the videos stunk!  I think I have private messaging on so PM me if u want.

I don't know, but it's hella hard to concentrate on Algebra homework when a person has to keep switching between here, twitter and instagram.  

#dccanxiety #hurryupalready