Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, omgtv said:

Caila's tweets from yesterday seem ... I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised to see the "life has something better for me" tweet coming up later.  

These are from yesterday:

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come" ~Proverbs 31:25

"In this moment heavens working, everything for your good. Tell your heart to beat again. @dannygokey #YourJourneysJustBegun #ItsInHisHands"

"I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived. -Eleanor Roosevelt"

https://twitter.com/DCC_Caila?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Jax's are equally that "life may have something better for me" vibe

12 minutes ago, Java said:

Argghh. Yes.  I meant vet instagrams. Sorry!

Caila @Cailamichelle95

Kashara @Kashgarrett

Jennifer K @Jennamburn

Jenna @Jennalenejackson

Melissa @Melisss82

Lacey @Laceyannalea

Jinelle @Jinelle_esther

Amy T @Amytrader

Amy L @Amy_nicole_l

Simone @Simonecollett

Claire (private Instagram)

Jaclyn (Jax) @Jaxxxiiee

Elizabeth (Bess) @Bessann

Holly P @Hollymariepowell

Stephanie @Stephlarson99

Chantel @Chanteljones

Raylee @Rayleefaythe

Danielle @Danielle.marie12

Kat @Katkatrogers

Robin @Robindaniellee

Erica @Ericawilkins10

Megan @Meg_carcioppolo

Jessica @Jessicamarie127

Wait, is Jax in danger????

• Love 1

I'm sure that all of the girls get nervous around finals, which is just part of auditioning for your spot every year. This is why they have them audition every year after all -- to prevent complacency and ensure the best team every year. So while those kinds of Twitter posts could mean they were "gently warned," it could also just be a normal case of the nerves.

I'm great at my job, but I'd get super stressed out if I had to go through an intense interview process once a year, and since I'm the anxious type, I'd probably think I was getting fired every time.

1 minute ago, SanLynn said:

I was still able to vote just now, bet they're still deliberating.

I doubt those votes are going to count toward the tally. It seems the voting with the mobile site has been screwy since day one, so regardless of votes going through or not, I think they've probably already tabulated.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I'm great at my job, but I'd get super stressed out if I had to go through an intense interview process once a year, and since I'm the anxious type, I'd probably think I was getting fired every time.

I'm like that exactly ... and then one day I got fired ?

I'm leaning towards Caila worrying a bit because if we see a change in her body, there ain't no way she doesn't notice it.  And as we all know, K&J aren't always consistent about dealing with such things.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I doubt those votes are going to count toward the tally. It seems the voting with the mobile site has been screwy since day one, so regardless of votes going through or not, I think they've probably already tabulated.

That makes sense I guess. Thanks.

27 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

Yes, Carla's was posted but it was on an account that had only posted that one thing.  Very odd.

Okay, that's weird....

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kaedee said:

Okay, that's weird....

Had I been more Instagram savvy (I'm not on it) I would have checked to see the date the account was created.  I would bet money it is only a few hours old.

I knew watching all those Law & Order episodes would help me out one day.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ChlcGirl said:

Had I been more Instagram savvy (I'm not on it) I would have checked to see the date the account was created.  I would bet money it is only a few hours old.

For me it is watching all the Forensic Files!  I even used the info in a pathophysiology class!

• Love 4

I was just checking out Auto Amy's instagram, and between how polished she looks, and the dance vids she has, I've been pleasantly surprised this year. I hope she gets a shot. 

1 minute ago, ChlcGirl said:

is Caila's the only solo where we've seen video today? that is VERY weird. wait a minute, who found that and how?

• Love 1
Just now, SusieG said:

is Caila's the only solo where we've seen video today? that is VERY weird. wait a minute, who found that and how?

It's a few pages back.  I'm on my phone so it's a bit of a pain to go back.  Maybe someone else can tell a page number.

Coming up on HOUR FIVE of deliberations. Even if the judges took an hour break for food, mental health, etc, this is still taking a good long while for only 70ish girls.

• Love 2

Sorry I posture Caila's solo from the Cowboys snapchat. I saved it to send to my sister because we've been having the same conversation about her/ auditions. 

I figured why not post it here as well, but I could only figure out how to post a video by sharing it from some other website so I uploaded it to my Instagram which I've never actually used. 

After I posted it here i realized it might seem strange that it was the only think posted on my Instagram, but it was the only way I could figure out how to post it! 

1 minute ago, jcl827 said:

Sorry I posture Caila's solo from the Cowboys snapchat. I saved it to send to my sister because we've been having the same conversation about her/ auditions. 

I figured why not post it here as well, but I could only figure out how to post a video by sharing it from some other website so I uploaded it to my Instagram which I've never actually used. 

After I posted it here i realized it might seem strange that it was the only think posted on my Instagram, but it was the only way I could figure out how to post it! 

haaa okay that makes sense. i thought maybe there was a mole inside the auditions posting poor video of caila. i might be getting a little worked up. my husband thinks i'm insane.

• Love 2

This seems to be an extremely long time for deliberations. Makes me think that there may have been a lot of discussions on some vets. I don't remember it being this long in the past. 

• Love 1

It seems like in prior years, more girls were posting photos while they were sitting around waiting. I'm surprised more of them aren't doing that. After all, they're just sitting around bored for hours.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

It seems like in prior years, more girls were posting photos while they were sitting around waiting. I'm surprised more of them aren't doing that. After all, they're just sitting around bored for hours.

They might have been cautioned against saying anything at all on social media this year

• Love 1

wonder DJ EJ will be first to post group pic again like at semis... one would think they would have a more organized process for posting an official shot...

Just now, Harrythecat said:

Who is this Jillian Christain who posted Calia's solo....?  Odd

A member on here who saw it on the Cowboys snapchat. There's a couple posts up thread.

Lol... this board is moving fast tonight. 

• Love 2
Just now, Harrythecat said:

Who is this Jillian Christain who posted Calia's solo....?  Odd

we figured it out- someone who posted the video from Cowboy's Snapchat.

Just now, SusieG said:

wonder DJ EJ will be first to post group pic again like at semis... one would think they would have a more organized process for posting an official shot...

That sounds logical.  Guess I'll have to wait till in the AM to see who made TC.  Not gonna make it much longer.

1 minute ago, Kaedee said:

Okay, I know this isn't about us ... but I feel like it's all about us waiting!  Where are the results! It's 9PM in Dallas! lol

ha it's clearly about us. agreed this feels really really late. what i wouldnt do to be fly on the wall in deliberations!

1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

im just not into the look of heather or hunter (the pic someone posted a few pages back). Of course none of these girls are bad looking, I just don't think they have the right look for dcc 

Just now, SusieG said:

ha it's clearly about us. agreed this feels really really late. what i wouldnt do to be fly on the wall in deliberations!

You and me both, SusieG! lol

Just now, ChlcGirl said:
9 minutes ago, jcl827 said:

Whoa. I could have done without watching Caila's solo clip again.  It's like a car accident.

Sorry! ha!  Her dance clips on insta looked 100% better than that short clip. It's not the day to have a bad day....

• Love 2
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 10:31 PM, SSAHotchner said:

Caila does not look good imo. That leap...my goodness, I can jump higher & I'm 5 foot 2 & 52 years old. Those leggings aren't helping her around the mid-section either. Muffin action Goin on.

I've said it before & I will again. If you have the balls" to show up out of shape (or untoned, flabby, whatever you want to call it), looking WORSE than the prior year...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Caila does not look good imo. That leap...my goodness, I can jump higher & I'm 5 foot 2 & 52 years old. Those leggings aren't helping her around the mid-section either. Muffin action Goin on.

I've said it before & I will again. If you have the balls" to show up out of shape (or untoned, flabby, whatever you want to call it), looking WORSE than the prior year...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?  

1 minute ago, Harrythecat said:

Weird Morgan wore the black tights too....the night she got cut.   Calia should have known better .  Her finals outfit last year was killer.

Shouldn't say this but could she be TRYING to get cut?

• Love 1