Type keyword(s) to search

Reunion Predictions: Seating? Fights? Will Yolanda stay all day?

• Start Topic

I think that what Lisar was referring to in that clip was when LVP said in Dubai that she "never" called Lisar. I am not sure why these ladies make such statements. Surely they know by now that they all keep the phone records. 10 phone calls is quite a lot IMO.

• Love 1

I think that what Lisar was referring to in that clip was when LVP said in Dubai that she "never" called Lisar. I am not sure why these ladies make such statements. Surely they know by now that they all keep the phone records. 10 phone calls is quite a lot IMO.

She's been on the show for two years, 10 calls is not a lot imo.

Erika and Kathryn's reactions to Rinna pulling out her bag was amazing. 

• Love 4

A better look at Lisa and Kyle's dresses.

10nhmo6.png

Pumpy and Dumpy. Lol pot bellied pig and saggy-boobed Kyle.  Lisa's middle is a little too full for the dress with those lights highlighting it.  Don't get me wrong - she's in great shape for a woman in her mid-50s but the dress is wrong for being under bright lights.  Kyle's dress makes her look dumpy.

Rinna's anorexic shape makes her wear clothes well.  Yolanda always wears whatever she is wearing well - I don't love the dress but she carries it off standing up.  Erika looks great on film when she follows Yolanda.  I don't love it in the group photo though.  Kathryn always looks semi-perplexed/angry with her brow shape.  I don't  like her neckline - too severe.  ITA about Eileen and the strapless - too low a neckline.

• Love 5
(edited)

Yolanda got torn to shreds (by us) over "never" being able to get out of bed. We can't let Lisa get away with "never", can we?

I definitely wasn't one of those members ripping into Yolanda every chance i got. Common sense would tell anybody that when LVP said 'never' she didn't actually mean never.

Edited by nowcheckthat
  • Love 1

I wanted to point out 1 other thing LisaR twisted in that clip.

She claimed Ken just said that Yolanda "looked awful" at that BD party and when LisaV tried to explain he was saying she looked awful because she was "ill", LisaR once again cut her off and spoke over her. IMO, she was trying to deepen the wound/damage from Yolanda falsely accusing him of "man handling" her before Rinna ever joined the show.

Rinna is an asswipe!

Rinna and Yolanda do the same thing the misstate or overstate and do not allow for correction.  They need Tom there to handle objections.  Oh and I just love the way Lisar played the Harry card-now it is Harry saying if Yolanda is sick or not.  Way to throw your husband under the bus Rinna.

Yolanda's dress made her look like a cheap hooker.

• Love 7

I definitely wasn't one of those members ripping into Yolanda every chance i got. Common sense would tell anybody that when LVP said 'never' she didn't actually mean never.

Or perhap LVP did actually mean "never" in the hope that she wouldn't be called out. She did it back in season four when she claimed no one ever tried to check up on her after she and Ken left Puerto Rico. Kyle had text receipts to the contrary.

I'm not certain why there's this belief that LVP tells the truth all the time, but she doesn't. She's also no stranger to trying to play fast and loose with language. 

• Love 8

Or perhap LVP did actually mean "never" in the hope that she wouldn't be called out. She did it back in season four when she claimed no one ever tried to check up on her after she and Ken left Puerto Rico. Kyle had text receipts to the contrary.

I'm not certain why there's this belief that LVP tells the truth all the time, but she doesn't. She's also no stranger to trying to play fast and loose with language. 

No, LisaV doesn't tell the truth all the time. She tries to shade things in her favor like the rest of them do. LOL

• Love 5

This is my gripe with Rinna, she is the most unaware person on the planet.  She has to know it hurts Yolanda to be so depersonalized and be the fodder for the argument.  The woman is sitting right there, Rinna, show some compassion.  Why does Rinna assume every conversation is subject to discussion?  She was the dumbass, knowing full well of the consequences, that brought up Munchausen's, she said it and then immediately turned around and wanted to have a discussion with Yolanda about it.  Kyle and LVP had nothing to do with it.  Rinna just comes off hungry and unfeeling.  Yolanda needs to suck it up as well, her high drama of tearing up and walking off, she wanted to bring awareness to Lyme Disease, suck it up.

At least Vanderpump tries to avoid the discussion.  Ken never said Yolanda looked horrible, and it was very clear he was commenting on her physical wellness, not that she was unattractive.   

This is my gripe with Rinna, she is the most unaware person on the planet.  She has to know it hurts Yolanda to be so depersonalized and be the fodder for the argument.  The woman is sitting right there, Rinna, show some compassion.  Why does Rinna assume every conversation is subject to discussion?  She was the dumbass, knowing full well of the consequences, that brought up Munchausen's, she said it and then immediately turned around and wanted to have a discussion with Yolanda about it.  Kyle and LVP had nothing to do with it.  Rinna just comes off hungry and unfeeling.  Yolanda needs to suck it up as well, her high drama of tearing up and walking off, she wanted to bring awareness to Lyme Disease, suck it up.

At least Vanderpump tries to avoid the discussion.  Ken never said Yolanda looked horrible, and it was very clear he was commenting on her physical wellness, not that she was unattractive.   

• Love 9

No, LisaV doesn't tell the truth all the time. She tries to shade things in her favor like the rest of them do. LOL

Exactly, WireWrap. However, LVP rarely, if ever, gets called on it. Her word/version gets taken as gospel; everyone else, in calling her out, gets labeled the liar.

• Love 4

Exactly, WireWrap. However, LVP rarely, if ever, gets called on it. Her word/version gets taken as gospel; everyone else, in calling her out, gets labeled the liar.

I think she doesn't get called out as much as the others because she doesn't over exaggerate nor does she keep harping on things like the others are so prone to do. Lisa has her say, gets her dig in, throws her version/shade and moves on. The others want to revisit, whatever, time and time again with their version/story/shade growing each time to the point that we viewers getting ticked off at them for it. AND, Lisa doesn't loose control of herself, she doesn't flail her arms around, slam her hand down on the table, make a public spectacle of herself, raise her voice (yell/scream). I think that she stays close to what the truth really is, slanted in her favor though, which is what separates her from the others like Yolanda, Rinna and Eileen, who veer far from the truth in order to make their points, they do so over and over at nauseam and they get louder and louder each time they do it and their version keeps changing which makes them look like outright liars.

• Love 7

They really need to spend a few coins on a stylist to unify the set.

Kyle and Eileen also got to realize that a stylist is a must.

Kyle dresses like she is six feet tall and Eileen is stuck in the eighties( and not in a good way IMO)

Yoyo must have found her cure;-) she looks banging.

• Love 10

I think she doesn't get called out as much as the others because she doesn't over exaggerate nor does she keep harping on things like the others are so prone to do. Lisa has her say, gets her dig in, throws her version/shade and moves on. The others want to revisit, whatever, time and time again with their version/story/shade growing each time to the point that we viewers getting ticked off at them for it. AND, Lisa doesn't loose control of herself, she doesn't flail her arms around, slam her hand down on the table, make a public spectacle of herself, raise her voice (yell/scream). I think that she stays close to what the truth really is, slanted in her favor though, which is what separates her from the others like Yolanda, Rinna and Eileen, who veer far from the truth in order to make their points, they do so over and over at nauseam and they get louder and louder each time they do it and their version keeps changing which makes them look like outright liars.

It is the danger of always having the last word.  That is perhaps LVP's Achilles heel.  You can't demand people stop addressing something and then always have the last word.  I think LVP was far more compassionate towards Yolanda than Rinna or even Erika.  No good came from trotting to Yolanda and telling her what the other were saying.  She missed out on having the compassion of others because she was so busy trying to be right and shame people into believing her and adopting her stance on everything.  Even something as simple as removing fillings (and teeth) Kyle had her dentist's opinion on the matter.  She didn't share it with Yolanda but I think she was indicating there are other options and at the same time removing fillings has nothing to do with Lyme disease.

• Love 5

It is the danger of always having the last word.  That is perhaps LVP's Achilles heel.  You can't demand people stop addressing something and then always have the last word.  I think LVP was far more compassionate towards Yolanda than Rinna or even Erika.  No good came from trotting to Yolanda and telling her what the other were saying.  She missed out on having the compassion of others because she was so busy trying to be right and shame people into believing her and adopting her stance on everything.  Even something as simple as removing fillings (and teeth) Kyle had her dentist's opinion on the matter.  She didn't share it with Yolanda but I think she was indicating there are other options and at the same time removing fillings has nothing to do with Lyme disease.

I don't think Lisa tries to have the last word any more so than the others, they all try to do that, every single one of them. Something I like about LisaV is that she doesn't try to talk over someone all the time, she may interrupt but she doesn't talk over, Kyle does this, Eileen does this and Rinna/Yolanda are masters at doing it. LOL Lisa seems more willing to allow whoever to have their say then she gives her opinion or version of whatever and that may be why some think she has to have the last word.

• Love 5

Having Lisa drag out her "confused old lady" persona at the reunion could shine a light on her evasive, smoke and mirrors nature.

I hate blitherers. It's one thing for it to bumble thru life as one? When you 'put it on' to deflect?

That just makes you more pathetic.

• Love 4
(edited)

Lisa clearly stated she rarely called Lisar , not never called her.

ETA i want to add that even if she called her every day I don't care. Lisar is not a reality show newbie and she choose to say munchausens. I'm sorry Yo has to hear it on national TV because someone in her personal life should have had the nerve to tell her those selfies were ridiculous.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 13

I don't see this. Like, literally much of the argument in Dubai was about some "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it," with Kyle mentioning that LVP did walk back into the house and mention something along those lines. We know now that Kyle decided that she wasn't about to get into an argument with LVP over it. However, Kyle must have felt that something was amiss in this reporting if her response to LVP upon hearing it was: "I'll take you down with me if..." How does Kyle's memory of that veer far from what Rinna was getting at while somehow making LVP the more truthful person in the interaction?

Lisa clearly stated she rarely called Lisar , not never called her.

ETA i want to add that even if she called her every day I don't care. Lisar is not a reality show newbie and she choose to say munchausens. I'm sorry Yo has to hear it on national TV because someone in her personal life should have had the nerve to tell her those selfies were ridiculous.

LVP said "rarely" on the reunion stage, but, if memory serves, I think the "never" came up in Dubai? I could be wrong on that, though. Additionally, LVP classified rarely as "four or five times" while Rinna is claiming ten.

Lastly, I think what really got Rinna hot in that clip was that when she was explaining, she said something like, "Lisa called me at home--" and LVP said, "I very rarely called you at home." I think LVP was again trying to play fast and loose, i.e., "I didn't call your landline, Rinna" while Rinna was likely saying "You called my cell phone while I was in my home."

• Love 4

Vanderpump is just better than the rest of them at deflecting and lying.

Her old lady act?

Genius.

Rinna is earning that check!

Taking down LVP?

Is she also going to go after Yoyo?

If so Kadooz.

• Love 3

I don't see this. Like, literally much of the argument in Dubai was about some "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it," with Kyle mentioning that LVP did walk back into the house and mention something along those lines. We know now that Kyle decided that she wasn't about to get into an argument with LVP over it. However, Kyle must have felt that something was amiss in this reporting if her response to LVP upon hearing it was: "I'll take you down with me if..." How does Kyle's memory of that veer far from what Rinna was getting at while somehow making LVP the more truthful person in the interaction?

LVP said "rarely" on the reunion stage, but, if memory serves, I think the "never" came up in Dubai? I could be wrong on that, though. Additionally, LVP classified rarely as "four or five times" while Rinna is claiming ten.

Lastly, I think what really got Rinna hot in that clip was that when she was explaining, she said something like, "Lisa called me at home--" and LVP said, "I very rarely called you at home." I think LVP was again trying to play fast and loose, i.e., "I didn't call your landline, Rinna" while Rinna was likely saying "You called my cell phone while I was in my home."

Someone, either in this thread or the Dubai thread, caught (as I did) LisaV say exactly what she said to Kyle and Kyle agreed it was exactly the same but it differed from what Kyle initially stated LisaV said to her about Rinna bringing Kyle into it. Kyle isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and didn't understand what Lisa said at all. When Kyle said then why did she have to threaten Lisa, Lisa said she agreed that she didn't understand why she did either but let it go because it wasn't worth fighting about.

Lisa didn't say that she "never" called Rinna at home, either at the reunion or in Dubai, she said she never called Rinna and told her to bring up Munchausen in Dubai.  Rinna is hoping we don't realize/notice that simple fact, that Lisa never told her to bring Munchausen up on camera in order to take Yolanda down. Just like she is hoping that we don't remember NOT seeing/hearing Lisa say "There goes our storyline" at Rinna's BD party even though they were filming and Kyle's face at that comment says it never happened either.

• Love 8

I think they all look horrible in the reunion pic of them standing in line together.  Look I get it.  As much as many of us want to believe in the premise, we don't know how well any of them are doing.  At least in their own areas of comfort financially.  Many of them could well depend on the BRAVO check a lot more than the person they present on screen wants to let on.  But with the toss of Kim and Brandi there is no excuse why these women keep looking so terribly put together.  None of them truly have what I would consider a flattering look.  Erika looks cheap and derivative --- I'm sure there is a third wives and mistress store that has a rack of those dresses. 

Rinna's is almost okay until I look at it a couple of seconds.  The shoulders seem too boxy, the cut is odd right below her boobs with that type of fall to the bottom hem and coupled with her helmet head of hair it just looks like something she yanked off a rack without even really looking at it.  What the mother of the bride wears when her luggage was lost.

Eileen looks like she struggled into the one bridesmaid's dress she actually kept.  From about 25 years ago.  Strapless is fine but some women need to look at the way their body is shaped and the illusions it can create.  Eileen does not have the body to pull that form fitting of a bodice off in my opinion.

Vanderpump looks like some kind of medical waste bag -- sparkly and a weird shade to indicate how toxic the contents are.  It also gives a really sad lumpy look all over her body.  Like Bugs Bunny is burrowing under there and going to suddenly pop up with a map and realize he turned left at China when he should have turned right. 

Kyle.  Oh Kyle.  I appreciate you having to wetnurse those bald twins.  I'm sure it is for a dear friend in need.  But draping one of those Ikea woven rungs that fit to the base of your toilet over yourself is simply not done.

Yoolander looks odd as well.  I think the cut is supposed to highlight her rocking form and great beauty that only shows how ignorant cruel one is for noticing and not realizing that her angry ancestors and passing a microwave once are giving her the Invisible Disease.  But it looks like Tonya Harding dug in her closet and gave her a loan. 

Katheryn actually is the one I think I dislike the least.  Don't hold me to that should I see more of it.  I'm not sure I like the color..  It also seems to date the look.  But the cut is pretty good for her figure.  But I think if you are going for tailored severe you might as well go for it in basic black or ink blue and use one big statement piece of jewelry. 

But it gets back to my original point.  Either they have the money the show wants us to think or they need to the show to maintain the money flow the show wants us to think.  In either case I would be finding a good tailor and then either either vintage stores or just get my ass to Chanel.  For the Reunion I would definitely be rocking a Chanel suit or one of the more modern, slightly more flashy but still stunning cocktail dresses.  Keira Knightly, Natalie Portman and Emma Stone have all worn some really fun and yet almost ageless dresses that I think these women could afford.  And if I wanted to keep fans, keep an image and keep this job?  I'd' damn well dress the part for the reunion.   I'm not sure why it always seems, instead of the luxury long martini lunch in Bel Air look, they go for a mix of the Wake for the Death of Disco mixed with a challenge to see who can still fit in their prom dress.

• Love 4
(edited)

They stuck LVP into Erika's TH dress...ugh!

64344785e211bada81ab5693cf3a34117cfd49db

^              ^                ^             ^              ^                ^             ^

yay           ew           yike        yay          yay          ew         ew!!

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 5
(edited)

I'm just wondering if any hardcore LVP fans are ever going to admit to this. I guess I don't undrstand why they are as invested in protecting LVP's "perfect" image as LVP is?

10nhmo6.png

Robot boobs.

Kyle looks like she's trying not to vomit.

Speaking of the dresses, they usually have a theme they're going for...like peachy nudes on the Atlanta reunion this season. With those dresses ^ I can't tell what look they're going for.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 6

I'm just wondering if any hardcore LVP fans are ever going to admit to this. I guess I don't undrstand why they are as invested in protecting LVP's "perfect" image as LVP is?

Robot boobs.

Speaking of the dresses, they usually have a theme they're going for...like peachy nudes on the Atlanta reunion this season. With those dresses ^ I can't tell what look they're going for.

Yard sale.

• Love 7
(edited)

Personally, I feel like Kyle has a certain thing she does with her eyes when somebody is saying something with some truth to it that she cannot believe they are saying on camera. And when LisaR says LisaV said "There goes our storyline." Kyle does it. Makes me feel like it was definitely said. Because LisaV knows damn well Bravo would never break the 4th wall like that, nor would they go that far with VandyPants seeing that it would also hurt her image/brand/other Bravo shitfest. 

Edited by PerPlexied
  • Love 2

Personally, I feel like Kyle has a certain thing she does with her eyes when somebody is saying something with some truth to it that she cannot believe they are saying on camera. And when LisaR says LisaV said "There goes our storyline." Kyle does it. Makes me feel like it was definitely said. Because LisaV knows damn well Bravo would never break the 4th wall like that, nor would they go that far with VandyPants seeing that it would also hurt her image/brand/other Bravo shitfest. 

See, I thought Kyle looked shocked at that accusation, that she never heard anyone, let alone LisaV say that and she was at that BD party.

• Love 2

Well, I have to say that Yo is the only one with a chic and modern hairstyle.  My God, curls and false eyelashes gone wild.  The rest of them all look dated with the makeup and hair.

I really don't like any of the dresses.

I don't think Lisa was prepared for Lisar to whip out the phone records.  I admit I laughed.  Neither Lisa or Lisar are innocent in all of this.  Lisar tends to be overly dramatic and she just doesn't have the skills to take on Lisa, who I think probably did some maneuvering behind the scenes.

I also don't see why Yo got sooo upset.  But it was an opportunity for Yo to have a victim moment and that's what she lives for....  Guess I'm a bad person.  I just can't garner any sympathy for her and her journey creation.  (So many times I just imagine her and Vickie sitting together in a room waiting for casseroles to arrive while comparing notes on how one is more 'worthy' than the other).

• Love 6

See, I thought Kyle looked shocked at that accusation, that she never heard anyone, let alone LisaV say that and she was at that BD party.

I think if LVP didn't say that then Kyle would/will jump in to defend her friend against such an outrageous lie.

• Love 2

I think they all look horrible in the reunion pic of them standing in line together. Look I get it. As much as many of us want to believe in the premise, we don't know how well any of them are doing. At least in their own areas of comfort financially. Many of them could well depend on the BRAVO check a lot more than the person they present on screen wants to let on. But with the toss of Kim and Brandi there is no excuse why these women keep looking so terribly put together. None of them truly have what I would consider a flattering look. Erika looks cheap and derivative --- I'm sure there is a third wives and mistress store that has a rack of those dresses.

Rinna's is almost okay until I look at it a couple of seconds. The shoulders seem too boxy, the cut is odd right below her boobs with that type of fall to the bottom hem and coupled with her helmet head of hair it just looks like something she yanked off a rack without even really looking at it. What the mother of the bride wears when her luggage was lost.

Eileen looks like she struggled into the one bridesmaid's dress she actually kept. From about 25 years ago. Strapless is fine but some women need to look at the way their body is shaped and the illusions it can create. Eileen does not have the body to pull that form fitting of a bodice off in my opinion.

Vanderpump looks like some kind of medical waste bag -- sparkly and a weird shade to indicate how toxic the contents are. It also gives a really sad lumpy look all over her body. Like Bugs Bunny is burrowing under there and going to suddenly pop up with a map and realize he turned left at China when he should have turned right.

Kyle. Oh Kyle. I appreciate you having to wetnurse those bald twins. I'm sure it is for a dear friend in need. But draping one of those Ikea woven rungs that fit to the base of your toilet over yourself is simply not done.

Yoolander looks odd as well. I think the cut is supposed to highlight her rocking form and great beauty that only shows how ignorant cruel one is for noticing and not realizing that her angry ancestors and passing a microwave once are giving her the Invisible Disease. But it looks like Tonya Harding dug in her closet and gave her a loan.

Katheryn actually is the one I think I dislike the least. Don't hold me to that should I see more of it. I'm not sure I like the color.. It also seems to date the look. But the cut is pretty good for her figure. But I think if you are going for tailored severe you might as well go for it in basic black or ink blue and use one big statement piece of jewelry.

But it gets back to my original point. Either they have the money the show wants us to think or they need to the show to maintain the money flow the show wants us to think. In either case I would be finding a good tailor and then either either vintage stores or just get my ass to Chanel. For the Reunion I would definitely be rocking a Chanel suit or one of the more modern, slightly more flashy but still stunning cocktail dresses. Keira Knightly, Natalie Portman and Emma Stone have all worn some really fun and yet almost ageless dresses that I think these women could afford. And if I wanted to keep fans, keep an image and keep this job? I'd' damn well dress the part for the reunion. I'm not sure why it always seems, instead of the luxury long martini lunch in Bel Air look, they go for a mix of the Wake for the Death of Disco mixed with a challenge to see who can still fit in their prom dress.

They don't buy the dresses, Bravo get a selection for them to choose from.

• Love 4
(edited)

10nhmo6.png

Erika-Girardi-Sequin-Dress.jpg

exactly

The lighting may change the tone of the gold since in other photos of the reunion, LVP's dress looks more yellow gold but as you see above it also can look more rose gold. It's the same dress that Erika wore in some of her THs. They should be able to wear their own clothes and I think they would have done better, except for Eileen;-o

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 2

I definitely wasn't one of those members ripping into Yolanda every chance i got. Common sense would tell anybody that when LVP said 'never' she didn't actually mean never

Some people I talk to more than once a week (or text) keeping up on various activities. If I had a coworker whom I'd called or texted 10 times over 2 years, I could easily say never because I wouldn't particularly remember it. 

• Love 4

I get that.  But I guess I should have included in my post then how incredibly stupid they are to continue to let this happen.  Is it laziness?  Apathy?  Just pathetic inertia to not try and take a little control back?  I get that Cohen lives up Bethenny's ass and lets her do what she wants, but I find it stretches my credibility too far to believe that when it comes time to re-sign the contracts this is something they will lose their spot over.  Compromise and give the show approval maybe.  But letting the show dress and style them reunion after reunion like some kind of Clown School for Former Prostitutes.   At what point do these abuse victims stand up to their abusers and say, no?  At best they look like jokes in those dresses to me.  At worst they look like they are desperately doing whatever production tells them like some horrific hazing sorority ritual.  Because the first is sad but at least they are unaware.  The second just shows how desperate they are and how pathetic they are for that spot.  I'd love to just watch the reaction if our company said they were going to start picking out attire, say for the summer company retreat closing dinner party, for our female employees?  I wonder on the seasons that have the husbands come out, do they pick their clothes as well? 

Actually I would like to know that.

• Love 4

Does Bravo get a kickback from whichever "designer" selections makes it to air? 

Heh. Or burying a sneaky fart in the sofa.

Yolanda's dress made her look like a cheap hooker.

Aren't perceptions odd? I though Yo actually was among the more successful looks. I will, however, take your description and tag Kyle with it, what with her too-glittery Wet-n-Wild eye shadow and sausage casing of a dress.

• Love 2

I think if LVP didn't say that then Kyle would/will jump in to defend her friend against such an outrageous lie.

You bet she would have.  Eyes blazing, finger jabbing.  Or at the very least:  "I love Lisa.  And Lisa loves me.  And even though she said it, I'm okay with it.  Because I like being friends with Bobby Fisher." 

Aren't perceptions odd? I though Yo actually was among the more successful looks. I will, however, take your description and tag Kyle with it, what with her too-glittery Wet-n-Wild eye shadow and sausage casing of a dress.

I agree.  Not a fan of all elements of Yo's dress but I can't imagine a hooker, cheap or otherwise, choosing to wear it.  Hers is the 2nd most conservative in the lot. 

I'm glad someone finally addressed Kyle's eyeshadow.  At first I thought, "pre-teen girl raiding her Caboodle", but hooker works, too.  The delicate necklace draped to deliberately settle way down into her cleavage - LOL.  Kyle, if you're trying to call attention to your girls, we see 'em honey.  Hard to miss.

• Love 3

Maybe I've been watching these shows for too long but I just assumed that the ladies spoke off camera about their story lines so what Lisar said wasn't a big shock to me. I love what LVP brings to the show but I don't think she is " above" what Lisar is saying. ( right now I need Ken the gay bull mastiff to pop up and say his famous " we don't care" line) bottom line I like LVP and Lisar comes off as a frantic and weak with a touch of unstablity thrown in. I enjoy LVP's calculated demeanor. Lisa seems like a whichever way the wind blows kind of gal with no impulse control. I am no fan of Kim Richards but even last year I posted about those texts being crazy pants.

• Love 11

I don't see this. Like, literally much of the argument in Dubai was about some "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it," with Kyle mentioning that LVP did walk back into the house and mention something along those lines. We know now that Kyle decided that she wasn't about to get into an argument with LVP over it. However, Kyle must have felt that something was amiss in this reporting if her response to LVP upon hearing it was: "I'll take you down with me if..." How does Kyle's memory of that veer far from what Rinna was getting at while somehow making LVP the more truthful person in the interaction? LVP said "rarely" on the reunion stage, but, if memory serves, I think the "never" came up in Dubai? I could be wrong on that, though. Additionally, LVP classified rarely as "four or five times" while Rinna is claiming ten. Lastly, I think what really got Rinna hot in that clip was that when she was explaining, she said something like, "Lisa called me at home--" and LVP said, "I very rarely called you at home." I think LVP was again trying to play fast and loose, i.e., "I didn't call your landline, Rinna" while Rinna was likely saying "You called my cell phone while I was in my home."

I thought LVP denied prior phone conversations in Dubai, but realized it actually happened at the dinner they had after the house painting deal.

LVP asked Lisar what it was that she did that made her "maniupulative". Lisar said it was more "directional" than maniupulative. As an example she talked about the Bi-polar comments from Yo. Lisar claimed that LVP kept asking her why she wasn't more upset about that. Why she didn't make a bigger deal out of it.

The conversation went like this:

LVP - "I didn't text you, wanna see my texts" (she reaches for her phone)

Lisar: "No, you called me" (LVP stops moving for her phone)

LVP "you wanna see our texts, because I haven't spoken to you on the phone"

Lisar: "we've spoken on the phone"

LVP: "today we spoke on the phone. When else have we ever spoken on the phone?"

Lisar: "Lisa, we've spoken on the phone"

LVP: "we haven't spoken on the phone"

I'm not sure how to analyze this except to say that when you watch it, LVP seems intent on making the point that she doesn't speak to Lisar on the phone. She says it more than once and is adamant about it. She doesn't act like this is something she forgot about, but something she is quite certain of. Of course in denying any phone conversations, she is calling Lisar a liar about the bi-polar stuff. In what world would this not infuriate someone? Lisar is asked directly for an example of LVP's behavior. She gives an example, and she is called a liar. I don't get how she is just supposed to let that go. How does LVP not look shady for flat-out lying? The interesting thing is that LVP didn't ever address whether or not she was telling Lisar she should be more angry and assertive about the Bi-polar stuff. She completely deflected on the actual accusation by focusing on the phone stuff.

• Love 5

Hi all! I've been reading here since TWOP closed and read there for several years but have never joined in. Taking the plunge to share this peek at the reunion looks:

https://twitter.com/jarettsays/status/718203243092774912

LVP's dress is uncharacteristically awful and Kyle desperately needs someone to tell her that that's an awful length on short women (ask me and my 5'2" self how I know). Don't love Yo's look. Everyone else looks nice.

Welcome! I have to say even though they both get on my nerves, I think that Rinna and Erika look the best. I agree that this was a miss for Lisa. I don't think I've ever really loved a reunion look of LVP's if I'm being honest. I preferred how Kyle looked last year. I think the shoes make her legs look extra short. It also isn't super flattering in that pic that Kokapetl posted. I can't believe that Eileen is doing another strapless number. I didn't think that the blue dress from last year was flattering when she was sitting down and this dress seems like it's going to have the same issues once she's seated.

^ hi! I love your user name.

LOL Thanks! It will always make me giggle.

I've said it before, I might not like having Kim on the show, but I fully acknowledge that she's brought us a few lines and moments that will never not be funny. If Brandi had given Kim a shirt that says 100% Pain, I might actually be able to forgive Brandi for a few things. 

Something else Rinna said in that preview

was that Ken said she, Yolanda, looked "awful" at the BD party and when LisaV tried to explain he said it in relation to her being ill, Rinna talked over Lisa and would not allow her to explain. She, Rinna, purposely tried to make things worse for Ken, not just Lisa but also Ken by making what he said and why he said it sound like he was just being mean/nasty about Yolanda. 

Rinna is a liar.

That clip was maddening. Rinna is so full of shit, I can't even deal.

How do phone records prove a damned thing in terms of what was actually said?

I could not have rolled my eyes any harder at Yolanda

looking all hurt and wounded and finally getting up to leave and then her BFF Erika running after her.

These women are so insincere IMO it's ridiculous. Am I seriously supposed to feel sorry for Yolanda or Rinna? 

• Love 7

I thought LVP denied prior phone conversations in Dubai, but realized it actually happened at the dinner they had after the house painting deal.

LVP asked Lisar what it was that she did that made her "maniupulative". Lisar said it was more "directional" than maniupulative. As an example she talked about the Bi-polar comments from Yo. Lisar claimed that LVP kept asking her why she wasn't more upset about that. Why she didn't make a bigger deal out of it.

The conversation went like this:

LVP - "I didn't text you, wanna see my texts" (she reaches for her phone)

Lisar: "No, you called me" (LVP stops moving for her phone)

LVP "you wanna see our texts, because I haven't spoken to you on the phone"

Lisar: "we've spoken on the phone"

LVP: "today we spoke on the phone. When else have we ever spoken on the phone?"

Lisar: "Lisa, we've spoken on the phone"

LVP: "we haven't spoken on the phone"

I'm not sure how to analyze this except to say that when you watch it, LVP seems intent on making the point that she doesn't speak to Lisar on the phone. She says it more than once and is adamant about it. She doesn't act like this is something she forgot about, but something she is quite certain of. Of course in denying any phone conversations, she is calling Lisar a liar about the bi-polar stuff. In what world would this not infuriate someone? Lisar is asked directly for an example of LVP's behavior. She gives an example, and she is called a liar. I don't get how she is just supposed to let that go. How does LVP not look shady for flat-out lying? The interesting thing is that LVP didn't ever address whether or not she was telling Lisar she should be more angry and assertive about the Bi-polar stuff. She completely deflected on the actual accusation by focusing on the phone stuff.

I took it that LisaVP meant she hadn't talked about that subject on the phone. Perhaps they talked about what they were going to wear on a trip, or what time to arrive, or so other organizational matter related to RHBHs, but not the bi-polar subject. 

• Love 5

I took it that LisaVP meant she hadn't talked about that subject on the phone. Perhaps they talked about what they were going to wear on a trip, or what time to arrive, or so other organizational matter related to RHBHs, but not the bi-polar subject.

I think she meant what she said - they didn't talk on the phone. Someone (probably Kyle, who in that clip is doing the eye thing someone above mentioned) no doubt clued LVP in afterwards that you can look at the call log on your phone to see when a call is inbound or outbound, and the duration of the call. Not to mention your cell phone bill. That's why at the reunion she switched from "they never speak on the phone" to doing so 4 or 5 times. People have always said that LVP does her business on the phone. That is where the plotting takes place. She probably thought that safer than a text.

• Love 3