Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Mika & Joe are still in the undisclosed bunker with bad makeup & poor lighting.

Mika is mad that Acosta didn't apologize for not being tougher on Epstein.

Mika is happy that people chanted Equal Pay at the Women's Soccer parade. It gave her chills.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Joe spoke to Ambassadors all over the world. They said that Trump was incompetent.

The uK ambassador had to resign because his cables were leaked.

Katty Kay was on the show. She was sad that the special relationship was not special.

Katty said that Boris Johnson will be the next PM.

• Useful 1

Katty was happy that no one asked her about Trump during her vacation to Europe.

Katty was upset about Trump's latest tweet.

Joe said that Trump likes to be outrageous on purpose.

• Love 1

Joe is upset at AOC's chief of staff. He said that Blue Dog Democrats are behaving like Segregationists.

Joe went back to talking about his days in Congress. He used to complain about Newt Gingrich

Pelosi told the AOC group to complain privately about her and not use twitter.

AOC has no relationship with Pelosi according to Kasie.

I thought Joe was never going to shut the hell up and let Amy Klobuchar speak at all.   His 10 minute run-on question is almost taking up the whole segment.   She kept trying to jump in with her reply, but he was having none of it.   He'll stop bloviating when he's good and ready.

And his hair today looks exactly like Lady Liberty's torch.   Exactly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

I thought Joe was never going to shut the hell up and let Amy Klobuchar speak at all.  

Should it matter that I find AK's voice to be flat and droning?  It's like she shows no excitement or interest, at least voice-wise.

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

Should it matter that I find AK's voice to be flat and droning?  It's like she shows no excitement or interest, at least voice-wise.

It's sad, too, because I thought her actual statements on the show were smart and funny. She has a kind of sarcastic sense of humor that appeals to me and it came through on the show today.

• Love 4

Friday Recap. Mika & Joe are in the undisclosed bunker.

Mika made fun of Donny Deutsh's tan.

the opening clip of Trump battling mosquitoes & flies was funny.

New polls.

Biden 26

Warren 19

Harris 13

Sanders 13

Mayor Pete 7

Yang & Beto 2

It would be nice if Morning Joe would invite any of the top candidates on the show.

• Love 3

Joe said there are only 5 candidates doing well .

Joe said you need the donors money to stay in the race.

Among African Americans

Biden 46

Warren 8

Harris 17

Sanders 11

Mayor Pete 3

• Love 2

Sharpton said that it will take more than one incident to destroy Biden's support.

Sharpton said that Harris could gain support among African Americans.

Joe is worried about Mayor Pete & Elizabeth Warren's support.

Joe & Rev Al said that church culture is important for African Americans. They are conservative socially.

Joe said they won't vote for latte Liberals.

Joe said he was right about older voters being more reliable. They show up to vote.

Adrienne is excited about Biden's support.

• Love 2

Donnie said that Biden & Harris shouldn't debate racial issues because it will get African Americans depressed about showing up to vote.

Joe lashed out at his critics on twitter for not agreeing with him about Democrats going too far left.

Joe said he was right about the 2016 election.

• Love 3

Joe mocked the media for getting worked up about Trump putting tanks in Washington for the 4th of July & defying the Supreme Court on the census.

Trump likes the attention.

Donnie said the media always lights their hair on fire.

• Love 1
(edited)

1. ALERT! Mika says something great, and I am not being sarcastic! 

JOE: (concerning Paul Ryan's new book section criticizing Trump--excuse me while I gag) "I assume that other Congressional members will be speaking out after they are free"

MIKA:  "They are free now.  They are free now"

YES!!!

2. On a shallow note, again--Mika looks awful this week!  She has zero color in her face this week.  None!  She looks like she is suffering from a disease.  Really.

3. Loved their reaction at after Harvey Weinstein's newly-hired attorney chimes in that she should be much more accessible and less threatening as she grills the victims who are obviously telling the truth (ok, I added that last part)

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

3. Loved the reaction at after Harvey Weinstein's newly-hired attorney chimes in that she should be much more accessible and less threatening as she grills the victims who are obviously telling the truth (ok, I added that last part)

Ugh, aside from the fabulous necklace she was wearing I wanted to throw the remote through the screen.  I don't know how she sleeps at night defending what we all know he and others did.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joe said he was right about older voters being more reliable. 

44 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joe said he was right about the 2016 election.

9 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joe said that he was right about separating the ground noise.

Do I sense a pattern?? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Al Sharpton mocked the laptop democrats in Brooklyn who didn't do retail politics in the African American community.

Joe congratulated himself  for saying that Trump could win the election in the last 3 weeks of the campaign.

• Love 1

Donnie said that Trump is the prohibitive favourite to win re election

Messina said there will be  few swing states.

The Democrats have to nominate a candidate that can win the swing states.

The panel was upset that Paul Ryan didn't stop Trump.

Noah Rothman came on the show. He said Ryan had trouble keeping the GOP caucus united.

Joe said he was tough on Gingrich when he was in Congress.

Joe forgets that Clinton was President while he was in Congress. It didn't really matter if he had fights with Gingrich.

• Love 3

Mika was not happy with Weinstein hiring a female lawyer. Joe smiled.

Mika forgot to mention that she was a big fan of Weinstein when his company  gave her a huge advance for her KYV books before the scandal .

• LOL 2

Heidi looked lovely today in her blue dress. Heidi should give make up advice to Mika. Heidi always looks professional on the show.

Max Rose wants to improve mental health counseling for Veterans.

• LOL 1

Max Rose was not happy with Noah 's questions about the battle between AOC & Pelosi.

It looks like the 9/11  first responders will get the health care compensation.

Mika & Joe were absent  during this segment. Joe probably forgot to take out the garbage & Mika had to fix her make up.

• LOL 4
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:25 AM, oakville said:

Mika reminded viewers to go to the KyV website.

Mika interviewed her make up artist. Mika discussed working with Joe.

Joe left the show at 8 am. He was tired.

Reply in KYV

Monday abbreviated recap.

Mika & Joe are in their bunkers. They are mad at Trump for telling the Congresswomen from the Squad ( AOC + 3) to go back to their countries.

They played clips of Trump from 2016 attacking a judge of Mexican heritage.

Joe is mad at the GOP for not criticizing the remarks.

Joe warned last week that Trump does this to get people distracted from other issues.

How long will the panel today spend on this remark?

Trump approval is at 45%. Trump is losing to Biden,Sanders,Warren & Harris.

• Love 1

Joe said Trump is doomed because Biden is ahead of him despite a poor debate performance.

Barnicle is upset at Trump.

Joe wondered why African American voters stayed home in the swing states in 2016.

He should have asked his panelist Eddie Glaude who bragged about not voting for Clinton in NJ.

• Love 3

This piece on evangelicals is excellent.  Powerhouse panel.  (I'm pretending Mika and Barnicle aren't there, and I'm sort of ignoring Joe's pious sanctimony and pretend religiousness.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Joe is upset that Paul Ryan didn't give a speech denouncing Trumpism on election night in 2016.

I don't recall Mika & Joe denouncing Trumpism the day after the election. They were bragging about their connections to him & going to Trump Tower to meet with Ivanka etc.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

WHAT?  They're sending Mika "Scoop" Brzezinski-Scarborough out to Iowa to interview Biden?  My, my she has become quite the "go to" for interviews lately on MSNBC.  Side thought, who's going to hold her purse if Joe doesn't go with her?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Joe said Trump is doomed because Biden is ahead of him despite a poor debate performance.

Barnicle is upset at Trump.

Joe wondered why African American voters stayed home in the swing states in 2016.

He should have asked his panelist Eddie Glaude who bragged about not voting for Clinton in NJ.

Joe better hold onto his day job as he would lose his lunch money if he was a political strategist.  It's all about the electoral map in 2020 and the rest of it is just as he loves to say ground noise.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

WHAT?  They're sending Mika "Scoop" Brzezinski-Scarborough out to Iowa to interview Biden?  My, my she has become quite the "go to" for interviews lately on MSNBC.  Side thought, who's going to hold her purse if Joe doesn't go with her?

Joe will not leave Florida for tax residency purposes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

Joe better hold onto his day job as he would lose his lunch money if he was a political strategist.  It's all about the electoral map in 2020 and the rest of it is just as he loves to say ground noise.

Joe likes polls that support whatever talking point he is spouting on any given day.

I wonder if he has a calendar that states, Today Trump is Doomed or today Democrats are Doomed unless they listen to me.

• Love 2

Joe bragged about all the the Southern Baptist churches that he was a member of.

Joe is mad at Evangelicals that still support Trump.

Joe is happy that Evangelicals helped people during hurricane  Katrina.

Joe is mad that Evangelicals aren't helping refugees at the border.

There was no mention of any other religious groups helping out at the border.

Aren't most Hispanics Catholics?

The strongest support for helping refugees at the border was Black Protestants 63% & Religiously Unaffiliated 65%. Catholics 50% White Protestants 43% & Evangelicals 25%

• Useful 1
  • Love 1