Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

I didn’t watch but am curious: how did they addresss the Cohen tape re: threatening the journalist (I can’t remember his name although it was all over Twitter yesterday)? They kicked the journalist off their show for saying Cohen threatened him. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I didn’t watch but am curious: how did they addresss the Cohen tape re: threatening the journalist (I can’t remember his name although it was all over Twitter yesterday)? They kicked the journalist off their show for saying Cohen threatened him. 

Donny said that he and probably reporters such as Barnicle have gotten several calls like that in the past.  It's a NY lawyer thing.  However, he wasn't dismissing it as business as usual--he did say something of the ilk that no reputable lawyer (such as from XYZ NY law firm) would behave like that.

IMHO Samantha Bee--I could just shake her for doing that and junking up the victory of getting Roseanne fired. 

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

Donny said that he and probably reporters such as Barnicle have gotten several calls like that in the past.  It's a NY lawyer thing.  However, he wasn't dismissing it as business as usual--he did say something of the ilk that no reputable lawyer (such as from XYZ NY law firm) would behave like that.

Thanks! Did they address how they threw Tim Mak (finally stopped being lazy and looked up his name) off set?

4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Just once I would like on a Mika-less day for when Kasie is introduced that Joe preemptively cuts off the 'lightning bolt' sound effect by saying ' Yeah, no need for the sound effects, Mika's not here and that's her thing.' Let Kasie have one day that she doesn't have to force grin her way through her intro.

I can't figure Kasie out with the lightning bolt. If she hates it so much why does she add it to her tweets? 

• Love 1

I don’t think Kasie  hates the lightning bolt.  I think some viewers hate it and think Mika uses it to diminish Kasie so they’re projecting their dislike onto Kasie.  To me, she seems to be in on the joke.

On 2018-05-31 at 9:15 AM, oakville said:

I started watching The Canadian morning tv show. My neighbor is a cohost. She is nice

its like s smart version of the Today Show

Tell me you don’t mean “Your Morning”- not a smart version of anything (just my opinion, so don’t take that to the bank).  ?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, WarnerCL45 said:

Tell me you don’t mean “Your Morning”- not a smart version of anything (just my opinion, so don’t take that to the bank).  ?

Ben & Anne Marie work well together.

The topics covered are not political.

I just want to focus on the Ontario election for the next week. 

I sometimes get annoyed with Mika & Joe’s antics

• Love 2
3 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

IMHO Samantha Bee--I could just shake her for doing that and junking up the victory of getting Roseanne fired. 

Christmas comes early for the "what about ...?" crowd.    I thought Roseanne was stupid, but Samantha Bee takes the cake.

1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

She was focused on it, she was so outraged that why she used lost her temper and called Ivanka a c***.    

But she didn't lose her temper.   It was scripted.   And pre-recorded.   

• Love 5
17 hours ago, XOQueens said:

? I’m glad someone said this! Reading his Twitter feed about this is hilarious too. 

Someone invited him over to the forum!. I forgot to make fun of the mess on the table.

• Love 1

Monday Recap. Mika & Joe are on set together. Joe is wearing a suit with no glasses. He looks like Beeker from Sesame Street or the Muppets. Mika is wearing a Fusschia jacket over a dark blue top. It looks like a Victoria Secret Lingerie. Heidi is in the Library. Ratner & Richard Haas are on the set. The World is in Disarray. Trump is out of control & violating constitutional norms. They played the infamous clip of President Ford saying "Our Long National Nightmare is over" in reference to the resignation of President Nixon.

I think that clip should be played when Mika & Joe quit the show.

Joe is ranting about Obama trying to get away with shooting Trump or something like that.

No President is above the law!. Joe said the Supreme Court would agree with him.

Mika is giving condescending looks to everyone on set.

I am bored with this show. Please let me know if Mika or Joe says anything relevant. I might watch it later when I get home.

I switched to Canadian news. Our Ontario Premier ( Governor) ( Hillary Clinton type) conceded that she can't win the election & is urging people to vote strategically. We have 3 main political parties here .It's chaos! In USA terms, it's now between a female Bernie Sanders type Candidate & a Trump type Candidate. His late brother was Toronto Mayor Doug Ford who ended up becoming famous in the USA on late night tv shows for smoking crack cocaine & bragging about his ability to perform oral sex on his wife. He died of cancer a few years ago.

Our politics is whackier than the USA.

• Love 5
(edited)

Mika looks very nice this morning. Fuschia cardigan with 3/4 sleeves over navy v-neck sheath. It looks like a cardigan but it falls like a blazer. So it's a blazer without a collar and lapels. She seems less distracted/less aware of her torso. Nice colors. Her hair looks best with jewel tones.

Much shock and dismay being expressed re Giuliani's "T could get away with shooting Comey" comment. Steve Schmidt is always eloquent.

Edited by suomi
imprecise
  • Love 4

Joe just said "Monica Lewin's life is ruined," and I went who is that?  Then looked up at the chyron and saw they were talking about Bill Clinton.  

I must have missed a Bill Clinton interview on another show. Mika' vouce is trembling with outrage.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Since moving to FL earlier this year, I'm in the fitness center working out on my own vs taking classes most days. This is not good for my mental health. Giant TV sceens are above my head. 

Edited by stormy
  • Love 2

I swung by in time to see a seething Meeks stacking her papers on the desk so hard I am surprised a piece of it didn't break off.  That didn't surprise me as much as even through the tv screen you could feel the tension on that set.  I don't think a single person at that table was breathing.  And Oakville yes ScoBro does look like Beeker today and even more so sitting next to Meeks perfectly still and I would guess trying not to draw fire.  I didn't completely understand what was going on until I saw the Today segment with the fabulous Craig Melvin and Bubba interview on Mediaite and everything became crystal clear.

• Love 1

He looks like Beeker from Sesame Street or the Muppets. Mika is wearing a Fusschia jacket over a dark blue top. It looks like a Victoria Secret Lingerie.

Oakville, never change.  Beeker!! Omigod that is perfect!  Mika wore the fuchisa blazer-lite last week on Wed. or Thurs. over a grey and pink dress.  I thought major networks had people to track these things so wardrobe was not repeated??

Next week Trump shoots Ccmey or the like to complete Guliani's prediction, and Mika clamps down so hard on her straw that it shatters and gives her lip contusions...

• Love 2

Oakville, you definitely want to watch at least the last half hour as Steve Schmidt did a terrific job of highlighting what a wonderful partner Canada has been the US including your unwavering support in times of war (Juno Beach was mentioned specifically).

Plus Canadiens are unfailing polite to all creatures great and small:

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2017/09/25/Bears-comply-with-Canadians-polite-request-to-leave-yard/6531506342890/

Thank you again my friend!

• Love 5

That rant against the Clintons was unbelievable and really uncalled for. The interview spoke for itself.. After Monica, I ceased being a big Bill Clinton fan, but he was still a good president. And what did Hillary ever do? If anything, she was a victim, too. What did Hillary do that Mika hates her so?

• Love 12

I was getting ready for work while the panel was discussing whatever Mika was getting indignant about, so I stopped to listen after she said -- incredibly -- that the Clintons are responsible for Trump getting elected. Huh? So, the Republican primary voters, the Republican party and the GOP leadership, which refuses to use their oversight power, are not responsible for Trump's election and unchecked authoritarian behavior? They're off the hook? I don't see how Bill Clinton's refusal to apologize personally to Lewinsky led us here. After all, Clinton was impeached and tried and was investigated for years for, essentially, lying about a consensual affair. Although I found what Clinton did reprehensible, Lewinsky made her own decisions and had her own agency, and I find her equally reprehensible. If anything, they both owe Hillary Clinton and the American people an apology ... but so does Kenneth Starr who went down that rabbit hole. In any event, I wonder if Mika and Joe ever personally apologized to their own spouses for their affair? I'm guessing they must have if they're making this kind of judgment. 

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, Watson said:

What did Hillary do that Mika hates her so?

My theory is when Hillary did her book tour last year, MJ was one of the few shows that couldn't get her booked. On MSNBC she did EVERYONE'S show. Rachel, Chris, Joy, hell I think she may have even done a stock market update at the half hour (jk).  Because ever since then, Mika's rage re HRC is off the charts.  I would suppose  Hillary thinks Joe & Mika did a lot to normalize Trump and wasn't having it. 

What the media seems to forget, as does Mika, is this was A CONSENSUAL AFFAIR. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, stormy said:

Since moving to FL earlier this year, I'm in the fitness center working out on my own vs taking classes most days. This is not good for my mental health. Giant TV sceens are above my head. 

I can’t wait to move to Sarasota Florida for the winter. I find that recapping Morning Joe is confusing me because Joe repeats himself.

Did Joe or Steve Schmidt comment on their fellow MSNBC employee Joy Teid for comparing Their hero John McCain to the Virginia tech shooter?

18 minutes ago, Nidratime said:

I was getting ready for work while the panel was discussing whatever Mika was getting indignant about, so I stopped to listen after she said -- incredibly -- that the Clintons are responsible for Trump getting elected. Huh? So, the Republican primary voters, the Republican party and the GOP leadership, which refuses to use their oversight power, are not responsible for Trump's election and unchecked authoritarian behavior? They're off the hook? I don't see how Bill Clinton's refusal to apologize personally to Lewinsky led us here. After all, Clinton was impeached and tried and was investigated for years for, essentially, lying about a consensual affair. Although I found what Clinton did reprehensible, Lewinsky made her own decisions and had her own agency, and I find her equally reprehensible. If anything, they both owe Hillary Clinton and the American people an apology ... but so does Kenneth Starr who went down that rabbit hole. In any event, I wonder if Mika and Joe ever personally apologized to their own spouses for their affair? I'm guessing they must have if they're making this kind of judgment. 

Joe’s wife signed a statement in the separation agreement stating that he was faithful to her during their marriage in exchange for Joe staying away from her side of the Connecticut House after 7 pm

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Nidratime said:

I don’t understand how Joe could claim Bill Clinton “never apologized” to Monica Lewinsky right after they showed a clip of Clinton PUBLICLY APOLOGIZING to Monica Lewinsky and her family.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

I swung by in time to see a seething Meeks stacking her papers on the desk so hard I am surprised a piece of it didn't break off.  That didn't surprise me as much as even through the tv screen you could feel the tension on that set.  I don't think a single person at that table was breathing.  And Oakville yes ScoBro does look like Beeker today and even more so sitting next to Meeks perfectly still and I would guess trying not to draw fire.  I didn't completely understand what was going on until I saw the Today segment with the fabulous Craig Melvin and Bubba interview on Mediaite and everything became crystal clear.

I think I wasn't breathing. Mika said it was The interview she has been waiting for and then a further comment, I think along the lines of Everyone should see That interview. I was fairly cowed by the whole atmosphere and my ability to hear was intermittent. There is A Lot of bad blood between Mika and the Cs' ... she never misses the chance to make a self-righteously snide remark. Did Bubba never hit on her and she's held it against him ever since? Every GD time, the warrior princess face with the voice quiver and chair squirm.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

What the media seems to forget, as does Mika, is this was A CONSENSUAL AFFAIR. 

Monica honeypotted Bubba like a seasoned espionage agent. Politics totally aside, it goes without saying that he should have refrained but the point is that Mika via MJ is once again vehemently presenting a false scenario. Again, politics aside. She's entitled to her own opinions but she's not entitled to her own facts.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, oakville said:

I am bored with this show. Please let me know if Mika or Joe says anything relevant.

Agree.  I do believe this show is on the verge of over-staying its welcome.  I know I know, it already has. ?

I no longer sit at attention when it's on.  I'm checking other news on my laptop or playing Scrabble on the iPad, so I don't catch every word.  And lately I've been deleting it without replaying.  Same old panelists, same old lame bloviating, same old sighs and mutterings from Meeks.  I'd really like to see MSNBC inject some new blood into this tired group.  I mean, if the two principle participants can't be bothered to show up for Morning Joe on a regular basis, why should any of us? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Monica honeypotted Bubba like a seasoned espionage agent. Politics totally aside, it goes without saying that he should have refrained but the point is that Mika via MJ is once again vehemently presenting a false scenario. Again, politics aside. She's entitled to her own opinions but she's not entitled to her own facts.

THIS!!! 

FFS they even nicknamed her "Stalker" around the West Wing, the way she would linger way to long near the Oval Office. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, suomi said:

I think I wasn't breathing. Mika said it was The interview she has been waiting for and then a further comment, I think along the lines of Everyone should see That interview. I was fairly cowed by the whole atmosphere and my ability to hear was intermittent. There is A Lot of bad blood between Mika and the Cs' ... she never misses the chance to make a self-righteously snide remark. Did Bubba never hit on her and she's held it against him ever since? Every GD time, the warrior princess face with the voice quiver and chair squirm.

Hmmmm, just checked MSNBC.com and while they have a headline for this segment the actual clip is a duplicate of the one for the opening of the show (SCOTUS opinion).  I hope they fix it as I would like to see the whole thing.

• Love 1

On Craig Melvin's show they are discussing the Clinton interview, and there was a packaged segment he led into by saying, "Reaction from around the media has been swift."  And it began with Mika saying so breathlessly and sanctimoniously, "When you have done something wrong, you should own it.  And not talk about distorted facts.  My God, he sounded like Trump."  She is too precious by half.  That sanctimonious act of hers is disgusting.  She's the one distorting facts.  Laying Trump and the Me Too movement at Bill Clinton's feet.  And also, fuck Mika.  If Clinton had turned into a totally different person and given the media something else to screech about by apologizing, Mika would STILL be sanctimonious and shrill.  All of this is theater to allow outraged self righteous Mika bytes to play for a day on MSNBC and in Twitter.

• Love 3

I tweeted at Mika "I'm holding my breath til you publicly apologize to your ex husband for YOUR affair. Until then STFU about Bill Clinton".  

Megyn Kelly was even hyping it during her promo on Today. "They're talking about your interview on MJ, Craig, and we will too". 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Agree.  I do believe this show is on the verge of over-staying its welcome.  I know I know, it already has. ?

I no longer sit at attention when it's on.  I'm checking other news on my laptop or playing Scrabble on the iPad, so I don't catch every word.  And lately I've been deleting it without replaying.  Same old panelists, same old lame bloviating, same old sighs and mutterings from Meeks.  I'd really like to see MSNBC inject some new blood into this tired group.  I mean, if the two principle participants can't be bothered to show up for Morning Joe on a regular basis, why should any of us? 

I have been a loyal viewer & recapped since 2008. I try & do my best to pay attention during The first 30 minutes. I get annoyed when I see Barnicle or Donnie Deutsch on the set. I met Barnicle in person at NBC in 2011 & he was friendly . However, he should take a break. 

The good news is that I bought Dr Zbig ‘s biography. It’s very interesting.

• Love 3

I missed the show this morning so I hit Twitter to see what people were saying. Mika is still getting dragged hard for her Clinton rant this morning and it’s nearly 11pm on the east coast. 

• Love 1

I got bored while washing the dishes this morning so I turned it on ... but had to switch off during Scarborough and Barnicle's "Ode to the Trump Voter" (preceded by Scarborough reciting modern political disappointments as proof he was the only kid who did his social studies homework the night before).

• Love 2
(edited)

I have been a loyal viewer & recapped since 2008. 

Holy Cow 10 years, oakville!!??  I have only watched for 3 years.  You must have a tidy amount of your recapping salary tucked away, huh?  Did it buy you your Florida home??

8:40:  Rand Paul STFU.  Just STFU.  From the school of useless facts, thanks for telling us that Elliot Spitzer used to threaten people with telling their wife about their affairs if they didn't testify.  And this has exactly WHAT to do with Mueller and his investigation??

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, millennium said:

I got bored while washing the dishes this morning so I turned it on ... but had to switch off during Scarborough and Barnicle's "Ode to the Trump Voter" (preceded by Scarborough reciting modern political disappointments as proof he was the only kid who did his social studies homework the night before).

Chris Matthews' tirade against the "elitist" and "academic" Democrats made my blood boil! I need someone to ask him or Barnicle or Scarborough when was the last time they mowed their own lawn or changed the oil in their car? Last I checked, none of them lived in a 1500 square foot ranch house in Scranton or Oshkosh. 

This show seriously needs some new blood!

• Love 3

Chris Matthews is now in Chuck Todd territory for me...I grab the remote whenever I see him.

Yes, this show is tired and trite.  The trouble is, Joe and Meeka have a "brand" that keeps them noticed and talked about. They get discussed on Twitter and stories are written about their show on Mediate.  As long as they are being discussed and articles appear about them, I doubt that MSNBC will dump them.  Sadly.  Even the grousing about their non-appearances on their own show doesn't seem to impact their contracts or their ratings all that much.

What makes me really frustrated is that they are using their show for their own platform(s) and greed.  There is so much going on with our nation's well being and political discourse that needs to be addressed with intelligent discussion and yes, some humor.  Not tirades and patting-oneself-on-the-back for imagined wisdom, past and present.

What I do enjoy about all of this is this board's remarks and snark on the Gold Dust Twins.  Meeka's hair and clothes, Joe's hair and clothes, his eyes, Meeka's make-up, her imagined brilliance (and his, of course), their imagined self-importance, the bloviating, etc.  Coming here and looking at all of your posts?  Makes my day!  Makes me laugh! My daughter tells me.. "Mom, it isn't always about you"...and I reply by asking who else would it be about?   

• Love 7
(edited)

I saw a bit of Matthews' diatribe about the Democratic party being a bunch of elitists & academics.  I thought Matthews liked President Obama, didn't he make Chris' leg tingle?   Mika didn't look like she cared for that too much, but since she's probably the biggest elitist at that desk, she can sit there and take it.  The whole lot of them have a lot of room to talk about elitism.   

How's this for blue collar, Chris  - Fuck the fuck off, you fat ass elitist. 

I have to say, I feel like a lot of others here. This bunch of dumb asses is just getting too much to take every morning.  I've been dvr-ing The Opposition, and watch it every morning. It is funny as hell, and they do a great job of taking Trump & Company to task, under the guise of being right wing nut jobs.  

Wouldn't it be nice if Mika got as worked up about immigrant children being kept in dog kennels, as she does about Bill Clinton having an affair. Maybe she and Monica can have a come to Jesus/know your value moment. "Yeah we both fucked married guys, but now we know "it was complicated". 

I also love how Monica has "realized" that she was taken advantage of.   Sweetie, you should have thought of that before you hiked your skirt up over your ass and showed him your thong.  You knew what you were doing. You're not sorry you did it, you're sorry you blabbed and then the guy you were blowing lied about it. 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 6

The level of interest Mika has in advertising and broadcasting, literally her industry, is incredible.  She has on a man discussing the causes of pain points and disruption in network ad revenues, and her reply is, "Interesting.  Interesting.  Hm... Joe?  Why don't you jump in?"  I laughed out loud.  Then Joe says he liked to watch Happy Days and commercials were 8 minutes of the 30 minute show but now he avoids ads.  Not as bad as Mika, but they were not prepared.  Good guest, though.
The author came on right after they talked about Facebook using the "Like" widget to set pixels/cookies on devices to retarget ads and collect data.  Mika wants to know if Facebook will be charged, because it's surely a crime, and why didn't they divulge this previously.  I thought Barnicle was going to fall out of his seat from faux outrage.  His grasp of these matters is hilarious.
Dropping a pixel on your computer is akin to watching consumers' movement and purchase patterns as they enter your store.  So you can put things they want in places they go.  How do you think you don't have to log into Previously.TV every time you arrive here?  You have a pixel on your computer so the site recognizes you.  Evil!
Facebook is arrogant, though.  Zuckerburg is his own worst enemy.

Rand Paul is just fucking awful.  Investigating crimes is bad because he's tired of it and Eliot Spitzer?

• Love 2
(edited)

I saw on the gym big screen this morning, that as most days, Mika is on the set and Joe is (who knows where) not.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's no accident. Maybe the powers that be don't want them sitting next to each other. Side by side just reminds viewers of this creepy relationship.

4 minutes ago, stormy said:

Edited by stormy

I saw a clip of Chris Matthews trashing elite democrats who went to Yale. He said Bobby Lennedy was a real democrat. Ok Chris! A few years ago he begged Hillary to endorse his wife for the Democratic Nomination for Congress. Hillary said no. She lost.   Matthews started trashing Hillary after Joe.

Beeker was in the bunker with a fan. His hair looked like Bobby

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, oakville said:

I saw a clip of Chris Matthews trashing elite democrats who went to Yale. He said Bobby Lennedy was a real democrat.

Since Chris Matthews just wrote a book about Bobby Kennedy, we're never going to hear the end of it and he'll talk about it every night on his show. But the utter lack of any awareness is pure Matthews. Yeah, right. Democrats are such elitists, Chris -- unlike yourself, Bobby Kennedy, or anybody on that panel. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I did see Seth Moulton's interview this morning and admired his candor, even if he was admitting that the Democrats still don't have a clue about what kind of message to send.  I think the problem is that Trump and the Republicans feel free to promise the moon (great jobs!  fantastic health care!  beautiful coal!  build a wall!) with full knowledge that they have no way of delivering, but Democrats worry too much that if they overpromise they will be held to account.  

I liked that Moulton divorced himself from Nancy Pelosi.   I have nothing against Pelosi except that she hasn't done anything noteworthy in years, presides over a whipped party and shows no sign of inspiring any significant changes.   I hate to say it, but she's in her dotage and her "low energy" (to borrow a phrase) seems to have permeated the party itself ... at a time when precisely the opposite is desperately needed.   Scarborough keeps talking about a "blue wave" and an "energized electorate."   It's like the burden of being energized has been placed entirely upon the average citizen while our elected Democratic representatives have abdicated all responsibility of promoting a climate of hope and fervor.    How are we supposed to mount a revolution with no leaders?

Edited by millennium
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, millennium said:

I did see Seth Moulton's interview this morning and admired his candor, even if he was admitting that the Democrats still don't have a clue about what kind of message to send.  I think the problem is that Trump and the Republicans feel free to promise the moon (great jobs!  fantastic health care!  beautiful coal!  build a wall!) with full knowledge that they have no way of delivering, but Democrats worry too much that if they overpromise they will be held to account.  

I liked that Moulton divorced himself from Nancy Pelosi.   I have nothing against Pelosi except that she hasn't done anything noteworthy in years, presides over a whipped party and shows no sign of inspiring any significant changes.   I hate to say it, but she's in her dotage and her "low energy" (to borrow a phrase) seems to have permeated the party itself ... at a time when precisely the opposite is desperately needed.   Scarborough keeps talking about a "blue wave" and an "energized electorate."   It's like the burden of being energized has been placed entirely upon the average citizen while our elected Democratic representatives have abdicated all responsibility of promoting a climate of hope and fervor.    How are we supposed to mount a revolution with no leaders?

Excellent analysis as usual Millenium.  I still don't understand why the Democrats can't freshen up their message/messengers. Pelosi's interviews n Morning Joe have been painful to recap. I am not even 50 years old & I want to take my  accumulated pension & cash it in & spend the winters in Florida. Why would Pelosi, who is in her 70's still want to get up on a podium & rattle off talking points. Beeker ( Joe) might as well have a Beeker doll made of himself that spouts his tired talking points. Does he really believe what he is saying?

Why can't Democrats come up with some new ways to cut health care costs without sacrificing patient care?

We are still baffled that we ended up getting 10 invoices for a 15 minute doctor visit in Florida last January. We even got a bill collector from Switzerland after us, for a debt that was paid by our insurance company at the time of visit.

This is crazy.

Morning Joe used to have Ari Emmanuel's brother on during the Obama administration to talk about different health care plans etc. I haven't seen him on the show for at least a year.

Morning Joe has become Morning Trump again. I am tired of this. Call me when the 2018 & 2020 election analysis starts, probably after Labor Day.

I am really annoyed because I used to like watching this show in the morning. Perhaps I will start recapping Morning Joe clips on You Tube.

• Love 4