Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Vow and Again

I kind of felt sorry for Erica on this episode. She really has low self esteem which is why I think she's settling for this marriage with a womanizer like Adonis. And there were red flags flying all over the place when she was re-writing her wedding vows about Adonis doesn't like it 'when she wears too much makeup, gains weight and her butt isn't big enough'. The guy cheated on you with 14 prostitutes, he should be grateful she even spoke to him again.

The other three couples fought about money. Boring.

• Love 4

If she had anxiety problems how in the heck did she hide everything until the honeymoon?

She didn't. He said he knew she had it when they were dating. But he didn't expect it to be that much of an issue.

The scene (in the last show I think) where she's getting ready to go to bead and has to go through her routine, he clearly says he knew about her OCD, and anxiety issues.

But he thought it was a quirk he could get used to, didn't think it'd bother him too much.

He knew she could have an issue flying, but hoped she wouldn't, and clearly didn't expect her to really have enough of an issue with their trip.

Did Erica and Adonis get a two for one deal on veneers?

I keep saying to myself….Adonis' teeth HAVE to be his real teeth, but they can't be his real teeth, but they have to be…because no veneer job (which costs thousands, right?) could be that bad! Don't they 'fit you for veneers, let you see what they'll look like before they put them on permanently, there's no way I'd have signed off on my teeth looking like that.

Plus his voice always sounds like his nose is stuffed up. Not whiny-nasal….but like he's got a sinus issue. Like he can't breathe through his nose.

Adonis doesn't like it 'when she wears too much makeup, gains weight and her butt isn't big enough'.

I know a couple of men who don't like their wives OVERLY made up. It's mostly  when it's on too heavy that they might comment. Other than that they just don't go for the "clown" look. So it's not just the wearing of makeup that the red flag for Erika and Adonis….it's the butt and weight comments too….

Some couples apparently joke about stuff like that. Personally I don't think it's funny. But if the woman doesn't set him straight on things like that -- that's on her.

As for Rob and Ro….Rob should be a little more careful about HOW he argues. No, he didn't NOT say she'd never be a success or find a career in what she really wants to to. But to tell his wife she can't work in fashion journalism because she didn't go to J-school. is low. SO I can see why she emotionally went there. He wasn't being encouraging AT ALL. One CAN point out obstacles/challenges -- and STILL BE supportive.

The gay couple …why to me …are they just like last seasons gay couple. One younger one older, one in entertainment  and seems slightly) -- the other more staid….. 

How is it possible that these couple have all these arguments?……didn't they date these people beforehand? Heck, they also sort of lived together so I don't get why all these issues. Are relationships THIS much work? Good grief.

I love how Rob expected Ro to do the cooking and meal prep…..I love Ro, 'cause she wasn't having it!

Edited by selhars
  • Love 2

I want to feel bad for Erica, but she's so damn silly. I agree her self-esteem is clearly in the shitter so that's why she puts up with Adonis. Those vows on her end were off-putting.

See, this is why it's important to have your own bank account. Nothing wrong with joint accounts for paying bills, but when it comes on to discretionary spending, God bless the child that's got his/her own. Tara needs to grow a pair and stand up to Rob about her parents. I don't know what the deal is there, exactly, but she needs to let him know that she's going to take care of her parents. The issue is, she doesn't have the money to do so. Rob acts more like her father than her husband. She's his glorified intern. I hope she's back in the real estate game making her own coins because Rob is never going to let her forget that he's controlling the purse strings.

I can't with Rob meditating to the sound of his own voice. That tells me all I need to know.

Brandon and Craig's argument started off oddly. I'm a bit of a neat freak myself, so I was gasping when I saw that bedroom and shower, but then it segued into money. I thought Brandon was going to explain to Craig that since he (Craig) is home more often than he is, then Craig should clean up. But that was another conversation that veered into parent/child rather than spouse.

Young Rob was a jackass. I understand not quitting until you have something lined up, but how he went about it was dickish. As someone with a journalism degree, I can tell you that where you got the degree doesn't matter, it's the experience that counts. He should've told her to polish up her resume, update her LinkedIn page, and start applying for other opportunities. Bide her time by focusing on her blog and networking, and don't burn bridges until she finds something else. But to tell her that no one is going to take her seriously because she didn't go to a prestigious school and she's a nobody was shitty and unsupportive.

• Love 6

I'm going to type as I continue watching and then hit reply when the episode is over :P

Erica has low self esteem but also cherishes the victim role. Speaking of her sister's illness, had I not heard that it was her sister that had it I would have thought Erica was the one battling Sickle Cell. Also the prostitutes bit came across as totally scripted while at the therapists office. She makes sure she says the number 14 every time. There's this need to be that specific that screams "line!" to me. Their vows also seem scripted and right out of a movie. After being a douche, he makes a 180 and comes back with this heartfelt bit and here she comes, video vixen and all, with a half ass heartfelt bit and more about her body than anything. Totally cheesy movie material.

Realtor Rob has issues. First, meditating to your own voice is weird. Second, "it's not about money with her parent but they didn't even get us a wedding gift but they showered Tara's ex with gifts when they married". Dude, you're in your late 40s. Stop whining about not getting a gift from people you say you don't even like. People that you say don't like you because....their daughter cheated on her then husband with you!!! Very valid reasons for them to have issues with you and your relationship. Also, I saw Tara's mom being a wonderful mom and wanting to include you in their customs. She reminds me of my Korean MIL and I love that woman to pieces. Love that she includes me in the family. And they weren't being fake at lunch but you were certainly being a rude ass. Cleaning up before they were even done eating? What a jackass. Oh and railing on Tara for spending $2k (which I still think was dumb after wasting money on the failed trip) and then going a few days later to buy a new watch when we already know you're wearing or at least own one that's worth $15k is another example of you being a jackass. Back to the cell phone bill. If Tara was paying it before getting with you then why should she stop just because she's with you? And her parents don't own you a damn thing for it. The more I watch this couple the more I want Tara to open her eyes, go get a job at a different firm and leave the ass with his watches.

Bloggerella needs to face reality. Blogging isn't going to pay the bills. I thought I recognized her page before but now I remember where I saw it. She wears cheap stuff and posts it and one of the places she gets stuff from is ShoeDazzle, the company once repped by Kim Kardashian. Blogging isn't going to pay for all the new gear she will need to keep blogging. A real job, like the one she has, will. Also, being a former cheerleader, of course she has the perfect body aka size 0, but again, that's not going to make her stand out from the rest of the tens of thousands out there that have a fashion blog. And I totally relate to Rob. Only child, things go my way (though my parents didn't always give in, it's just my personality) except at work where I am not the boss :P I also speak bluntly and don't sugar coat things. Unlike Ro though, my partner can handle it and is the same way in return. We can be soft when needed but also live in reality and know when the other needs to be reminded of that.

I still love Brandon and Craig, I just wish I could remember which is which!! The spray tan everywhere would be so nasty and annoying to come home to whether I was gone for an hour, a day or a week. Also the free spending, totally reminds me Blair last season. 

• Love 4

He should've told her to polish up her resume, update her LinkedIn page, and start applying for other opportunities. Bide her time by focusing on her blog and networking, and don't burn bridges until she finds something else. But to tell her that no one is going to take her seriously because she didn't go to a prestigious school and she's a nobody was shitty and unsupportive.

I know. That was shocking to me.  I'm amazed (but shouldn't be) that sooo many people don't know how to be supportive, or HOW to argue.

I think there was some editing of the Brandon and Craig conversations. I HOPE the editing sort of morphed two issues into one….I'm very big on keeping different issues separate. Craig not cleaning the house, has nothing to do with the money issue.

Do none of these people know anything about conflict resolution! (especially with the person who supposedly love!)

Edited by selhars
  • Love 1

I keep saying to myself….Adonis' teeth HAVE to be his real teeth, but they can't be his real teeth, but they have to be…because no veneer job (which costs thousands, right?) could be that bad!

Maybe, just maybe he got his teeth knocked out while in prison - and the result is due to the jailhouse dentist. That's the only plausible explanation I will accept. 

His teeth, that gross beard, and Erica with her googly fish eyes and annoying voice are so off putting! I wince when they're on screen. Did anyone catch when Erica reminisced she and Adonis use to "stay up all night, talking about....ways to make money." HAHAHA. These two suckers deserve each other. 

Realtor Rob has issues

Enough said. 

Young Rob was a jackass. I understand not quitting until you have something lined up, but how he went about it was dickish. As someone with a journalism degree, I can tell you that where you got the degree doesn't matter, it's the experience that counts. He should've told her to polish up her resume, update her LinkedIn page, and start applying for other opportunities. Bide her time by focusing on her blog and networking, and don't burn bridges until she finds something else. But to tell her that no one is going to take her seriously because she didn't go to a prestigious school and she's a nobody was shitty and unsupportive.

Agreed; that was way harsh, Thai. 

Anyone who goes that low during a discussion or even an argument has a real nasty side. Watch out, Ro. 

• Love 2

Ro IS IN the fashion business already, granted she's not Anna Wintour's right hand person -- but maybe she should work her day job connections, to climb the ladder that way, become a stylist (while blogging), then branch out more.. Become a stylist….sure there are hundreds of them, but that's not stopping others from testing the waters. Isn't' that what Daisy on Blood Sweat and Heels did/does.

Her husband Rob knows a few people in the music biz (maybe not BIIIIG names, but still. Do some stylist work for them maybe.

It's not like she's been toiling away for twenty years, and is still no where. Her career is just starting. Sure many people get lucky. But music, media and fashion are three ields where people who are starting out -- also hustle their asses off.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 5
Bloggerella needs to face reality. Blogging isn't going to pay the bills. I thought I recognized her page before but now I remember where I saw it. She wears cheap stuff and posts it and one of the places she gets stuff from is ShoeDazzle, the company once repped by Kim Kardashian. Blogging isn't going to pay for all the new gear she will need to keep blogging. A real job, like the one she has, will. Also, being a former cheerleader, of course she has the perfect body aka size 0, but again, that's not going to make her stand out from the rest of the tens of thousands out there that have a fashion blog. And I totally relate to Rob. Only child, things go my way (though my parents didn't always give in, it's just my personality) except at work where I am not the boss :P I also speak bluntly and don't sugar coat things. Unlike Ro though, my partner can handle it and is the same way in return. We can be soft when needed but also live in reality and know when the other needs to be reminded of that.

I agree, she's no different from the 547579393 people who have Instagram/youtube accounts and are fashion bloggers/style consultants/life coaches.  If she wants to be like Andrea Brooks, who started on youtube and now makes commercials, she's going to have to work her butt off.

• Love 3

Young Rob- Douche. If my husband ever, EVER, yelled at me that way...oh, hell no. That wasn't the first time we saw it, either. Ro is a strong personality and can stand up for herself but he is veering on being an emotionally abusive dickhead. The way they argue with each other is awful.

Old Rob- Douche. They aren't going to shower you with gifts, you home wrecking dickwad, because you are the reason why their daughter left her ex husband after 4 months and humiliated them in the process. Tara is for sure to blame, but so is this asshole and the fact that he thinks that he should be welcomed with open arms is phenomenal. He's also a controlling freak with sun damaged skin who wants his young arm candy to be seen and not heard.

Erika- "i promise not to get fat" (paraphrased). Holy crap.

Craig/Brandon- I'm on Brandon's side (he's the older one, right)?

• Love 7

Craig and Brandon = Jeff and (whatever his husband's name was ... emphasis on was.)

Brandon and Craig's argument started off oddly. I'm a bit of a neat freak myself, so I was gasping when I saw that bedroom and shower, but then it segued into money. I thought Brandon was going to explain to Craig that since he (Craig) is home more often than he is, then Craig should clean up. But that was another conversation that veered into parent/child rather than spouse.

I really wanted to slap Craig, his act was sooo bullshit. "Oh my, am I in trouble?" "Are you mad at me? Don't be mad at me." You are NOT that cute, sweetie. And nobody expects you to be the maid, just CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT. YOU made the mess, YOU clean it. Your little bit of work doesn't stop you from cleaning that mess in the bathroom when you make it. Ugh, I would not have married his nasty ass knowing what a slob he was up front. And eff that work a little and wait for some residual twice a year. You can work somewhere else in between. He thinks he's adorable and should be taken care of. Errr... nah.

Rob is just fucking rude. And she knew it before they married, they broke up and got back together. So I shed no tears for you, sweetie. That said I *did* take the time to give you a unique hit over on Blogerella and see if there was anything to support your doing it full time. Hmm. Basic outfits, boring poses, minimal content, even less comments (I think I counted a max of 3 not including her responses). All shot from the steps of your building in Jersey City with the houses I remember all too well from my time in hell ... err, Jersey in the background. That was fun, but your blog, sadly was not. Don't quit your day job.

This season's newlyweds? Somewhere Tina and Tarz are watching like, "damn, the thirst is real."

• Love 9

Is this forum going to have separate threads for each episode of this season?

I was in and out of this episode, so did not see everything.  Realtor Rob is scary, IMO, both in behavior and looks.

Other Rob needs to learn how to argue diplomatically and tactfully with the woman he loves.  The way he was shouting scared me too.

Oh, Erika  -- promising "not to get fat" in your vows????  How sad.

Don't these couple work on these conflicts BEFORE they get married???  Ack.

• Love 2

Oh Erika... "will keep my looks and promise not to get fat?" At least she didn't say that she will always be submissive like she wrote in her wows first. Or she did say it and it was edited out. I would say I feel sorry for her but she knew what she was getting into so I can't.

• Love 1

Brandon struggles to juggle his responsibilities and tries to persuade Craig to help around the house. Also, Tara pleads with Rob to set aside his issues with her family; Erica and Adonis reach out to a counselor; and Ro seeks a more fulfilling career.

Don't these couple work on these conflicts BEFORE they get married???  Ack.

I'm wondering WHY did these people get married…lust? Did some live together, or practically live together beforehand?

How and why are they so at each other's throats?

I do remember only a couple of couples who I thought were mature….Erik and Nadine, and Rouvan and Toi.

So far, even the ones that seemed to have some "issues" (except one) are together.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 1

I don't get why Tara's parents need her to pay their cell phones bills. From the wedding(s), their apparel, their demeanor, her spending and self-care, I figured they were super wealthy.

What's up with that? 

Sounds like they just share a plan. Lots of families do, wealthy and poor. I don't think they had a financial need, it's just what Tara was doing.

• Love 3

Like Tara said, she feels that they took care of her growing up so now she wants to help take care of them. Having them on their cell phone plan is probably minimal. I think most companies only charge like $10 per extra line.  Just makes more sense to have one giant family plan instead of having a bunch of separate ones (unless you have to share minimal data). 

I'm on a family plan with my mom and brother, brother gets discount due to where he works.  My mom pays the bill.

My brother is married.  His wife is on a family plan with her mom. 

That's how it was before my brother got married so no one sees a reason to change it.

I have a friend who wants her mom on their cell phone plan and her husband refuses.  They have more than enough money (she was just complaining to me last night that they need to spend $20k because they have no other accounts to invest it in).  That type of situation drives me batty.  Just pay the freaking extra $10 and help an old lady out!

• Love 2

I legit thought Adonis said his new business was selling internet strippers. I assume he said "streamers" (?) Poor dude and his toofusesss. What a mess these couples are this season!

What are internet streamers?

• Love 3

I know that Craig is really annoying with his spending and his messy ways, but he reminds me so much of my late golden retriever that I have to forgive him. I swear to God, whenever she would poop on the rug or eat something she wasn't supposed to, she would give me the same face that Craig is giving Brandon. I kind of love him.

Young Rob is a super asshole. He has no idea how to fight appropriately, and the only child excuse only go so far. He is downright cruel. Also, LOL at his "beats". Is he serious with that shit?

Tara and Rob. Where to start? I think that when they first started going out, Tara demonized her parents. She told Rob that they were adamantly against their coupledom, and that they wanted her to reconcile with her husband - which, I think is a very reasonable request, especially after four months. She reveled in her victim role, and he saw himself as her savior. Now, she is over fighting with her parents and wants him to forget all the shit she talked about them. But he is petty, and small, and will not forgive perceived insults. Maybe instead of playing on her phone, she should have listened to the things that his "meditations" were stating. I heard the words money, luxury, wealth. Instead of focusing on mindfulness and overall mental well-being, he worships at the altar of the almighty dollar. Is she surprised that he doesn't want her parents to get any of his money? Is it shocking that he is bitching about what *might* be a $200 bill for cell phones every month? Tara is a moron. She doesn't know the greedy little watch Gollum that she married AT ALL. He will never ever forgive her parents, even if they come begging at his door with his $10,000 and a belated wedding present.

Edited by Bugfrey Von
  • Love 6

I know that Craig is really annoying with his spending and his messy ways, but he reminds me so much of my late golden retriever that I have to forgive him. I swear to God, whenever she would poop on the rug or eat something she wasn't supposed to, she would give me the same face that Craig is giving Brandon. I kind of love him.

LOL!!

Tara and Rob. Where to start? I think that when they first started going out, Tara demonized her parents. She told Rob that they were adamantly against their coupledom, and that they wanted her to reconcile with her husband - which, I think is a very reasonable request, especially after four months. She reveled in her victim role, and he saw himself as her savior. Now, she is over fighting with her parents and wants him to forget all the shit she talked about them. But he is petty, and small, and will not forgive perceived insults. Maybe instead of playing on her phone, she should have listened to the things that his "meditations" were stating. I heard the words money, luxury, wealth. Instead of focusing on mindfulness and overall mental well-being, he worships at the altar of the almighty dollar. Is she surprised that he doesn't want her parents to get any of his money? Is it shocking that he is bitching about what *might* be a $200 bill for cell phones every month? Tara is a moron. She doesn't know the greedy little watch Gollum that she married AT ALL. He will never ever forgive her parents, even if they come begging at his door with his $10,000 and a belated wedding present.

I agree with this 100%.

Young Rob is a super asshole. He has no idea how to fight appropriately, and the only child excuse only go so far. He is downright cruel. Also, LOL at his "beats". Is he serious with that shit?

Never thought of this..but yaaas!

I have to say though, I love Brandon and Craig...they seem to be the most genuine....

• Love 1

Agreed that Rob (of Tara and Rob) can be an asshole. I only want to also point out that Tara is his 3rd marriage (if I recall correctly) and he has kids from one of those marriages. Surely he pays child support, and possibly some alimony as it is California. That said, he just may be "over" carrying yet more people on his financial coattails, especially these new rude entitled acting in-laws after he paid for their daughter's 2nd wedding. He has no need or patience to try to win their favor or develop a relationship. It may not be about them not buying he and Tara a wedding gift. The mentioning of a lack of gift may be his shorthand way of saying these people are rude, cheap, and show no gratitude.  Part of me doesn't blame him.   

Furthermore, he said that is dad was a John Wayne military type and very tough on he and his brother. His dad is now deceased, and Rob said he also has no relationship with his mother. He also admitted that he battled drugs and alcohol and kicked it and got himself clean. He obviously has gotten financially ahead and been successful in his career. He gets much credit for that. The meditation was silly on one hand, where he was trying to visualize his financial success. But yet, most likely the meditating has been one of the tools to keep him on the straight path and not go back to addictions. Good on him.

All that said, I get a whiff of an abused kid (emotionally or other) who had bad parenting. I give him credit for making it on his own and becoming his own successful man. I think now in his mid 40's he has no desire for a mommy & daddy around him, nor a need for parental approval or validation...like Tara does at 26. Rob wants to live his own life and enjoy it. Tara needs to cut the umbilical cord and not be guilted into ongoing parental obligation. The only exception to that would be if they were ill, or truly needed (economic or otherwise) help from adult children. Her mother said that visits to them should be once a week. Ha! I think Rob most likely would be fine if Tara wants to do that and fit that into her personal schedule.. But Rob does not need to go see them and break bread once a week and make painful small talk to please them. Go yourself Tara, then grow up and stand on your own two feet and enjoy life with your new husband.  

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4

Agreed that Rob (of Tara and Rob) can be an asshole. I only want to also point out that Tara is his 3rd marriage (if I recall correctly) and he has kids from one of those marriages. Surely he pays child support, and possibly some alimony as it is California. That said, he just may be "over" carrying yet more people on his financial coattails, especially these new rude entitled acting in-laws after he paid for their daughter's 2nd wedding. He has no need or patience to try to win their favor or develop a relationship. It may not be about them not buying he and Tara a wedding gift. The mentioning of a lack of gift may be his shorthand way of saying these people are rude, cheap, and show no gratitude. Part of me doesn't blame him.

Furthermore, he said that is dad was a John Wayne military type and very tough on he and his brother. His dad is now deceased, and Rob said he also has no relationship with his mother. He also admitted that he battled drugs and alcohol and kicked it and got himself clean. He obviously has gotten financially ahead and been successful in his career. He gets much credit for that. The meditation was silly on one hand, where he was trying to visualize his financial success. But yet, most likely the meditating has been one of the tools to keep him on the straight path and not go back to addictions. Good on him.

All that said, I get a whiff of an abused kid (emotionally or other) who had bad parenting. I give him credit for making it on his own and becoming his own successful man. I think now in his mid 40's he has no desire for a mommy & daddy around him, nor a need for parental approval or validation...like Tara does at 26. Rob wants to live his own life and enjoy it. Tara needs to cut the umbilical cord and not be guilted into ongoing parental obligation. The only exception to that would be if they were ill, or truly needed (economic or otherwise) help from adult children. Her mother said that visits to them should be once a week. Ha! I think Rob most likely would be fine if Tara wants to do that and fit that into her personal schedule.. But Rob does not need to go see them and break bread once a week and make painful small talk to please them. Go yourself Tara, then grow up and stand on your own two feet and enjoy life with your new husband.

Rob said his father was abusive. I have to disagree with you on Rob. Tara's parents spent thousands on a wedding that went up in flames in 4 months- bc their daughter jumped into bed with Rob the first night they met at a convention. He was fully aware that she was married when they continued to see each other; in the process, together they selfishly broke up a new marriage and humiliated families. Rob is not entitled to anything, he is lucky that they are willing to accept them into their family. Also, why should they spend any money on a second wedding for their daughter (in less than 2 years, did she say?) and third for him, especially since they have both proven to have little respect for the institution of marriage? He's not owed anything, in my opinion.

• Love 5

I peeked on Tara's IG page (https://www.instagram.com/tasty_tara )and found a few interesting tidbits:

1. She got implants after her relationship with Rob started

2. They went on a vacation to Fiji before they were married

3. He has three young sons ranging from ages  2ish - 9 or 10 (I not good at guessing kid's ages.) I wonder if he was also married when they hooked up. 

4. She's apparently in culinary school now.

Edited by Fabaire
  • Love 1

Agreed that Rob (of Tara and Rob) can be an asshole. I only want to also point out that Tara is his 3rd marriage (if I recall correctly) and he has kids from one of those marriages. Surely he pays child support, and possibly some alimony as it is California. That said, he just may be "over" carrying yet more people on his financial coattails, especially these new rude entitled acting in-laws after he paid for their daughter's 2nd wedding. He has no need or patience to try to win their favor or develop a relationship. It may not be about them not buying he and Tara a wedding gift. The mentioning of a lack of gift may be his shorthand way of saying these people are rude, cheap, and show no gratitude. Part of me doesn't blame him.

I think that you bring up a lot of interesting points. I love a good discussion, especially because my husband flat out refuses to watch this drivel and I'm left alone stewing in my thoughts. :)

First of all, I have to give Rob an ENORMOUS credit for getting clean. It is not an easy road and it requires a great deal of strength of character. I also understand that for some people, recovery requires an intense, almost laser like focus on sobriety. For Rob, part of that focus is the constant reminder that he can lose everything he has worked for, namely his material wealth. My problem with him is that everyone has to fall in line to his line of thinking, there is no give or wiggle room. He has villainized a set of people that seem to be incredibly decent toward him, especially considering the fact that their daughter slept with him and abandoned her four-month old marriage. There is no ethnic group in the world that I think would be OK with that. Sure, they could be acting for the camera is, but it doesn't seem like it. I haven't seen her family treat him in a way that was rude, or obnoxious. They want to include him in their Persian traditions, and her mother even playfully offered to teach him Farsi! Instead of thinking to himself, "Huh. Perhaps my 28-year-old woman-child wife has exaggerated her parents influence on her life and our relationship", he is going to make her choose between them. Mark my words. Although I think he is a total douche bag, the real fault lies in Tara. As I mentioned before, I think that she reveled in her role as a victim and doesn't know how to change her story without leaving her relationship with Rob. She has drawn herself into a corner, so speak. I really don't think that her parents have any need of Rob's money. They seem fairly well off, and I think that paying their cell phone bill is more of a gesture of anything else. They don't seem to be hurting for cash. Just my two cents!

• Love 3

I peeked on Tara's IG page and found a few interesting tidbits:

3. He has three young sons ranging from ages  2ish - 9 or 10 (I not good at guessing kid's ages.) I wonder if he was also married when they hooked up. 

If the youngest is anywhere near that age then yes he was married when they hooked up. I hope it works out for them though he needs serious therapy.

• Love 1

I peeked on Tara's IG page and found a few interesting tidbits:

1. She got implants after her relationship with Rob started

2. They went on a vacation to Fiji before they were married

3. He has three young sons ranging from ages 2ish - 9 or 10 (I not good at guessing kid's ages.) I wonder if he was also married when they hooked up.

4. She's apparently in culinary school now.

Congratulations Tara and Rob- I officially hate you more than the most likely STD riddled Brazilian serial hooker patron and the dumb woman with severe vocal fry who showed us her ass crack at her wedding- on purpose.

I officially hate you more than Tina from the first season. That quite an accomplishment.

I most likely won't stick it out for the rest of the season. As I suspected- phony and trashy is the way the producers decided to go this time around.

• Love 4

If the youngest is anywhere near that age then yes he was married when they hooked up. I hope it works out for them though he needs serious therapy.

One doesn't need to be married to make a baby.  Could be the youngest is from a different babymama.  Even if all 3 kids have the same mom, she could've gotten pregnant during a post-divorce fling with the ex (Rob).  Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.

• Love 1

This bit was posted (and hastily deleted) on a Reddit Bravo sub the other day:

"The best for last. Tara Tabanro who is in fact 35 years old, and an accomplished real estate agent, that cheated on her husband with Rob (as she is looking for someone to do her bidding). She wants Rob to support her parents 100%. That is what her culture requires. (The $10,000 came from a (one) cell phone that he provided for her father - that turned into a phone for the soon to be mother-in-law also, as well as a grown son --without consulting Rob. She was paying the bill, and hiding it from him. I wonder if she was doing this to show her family that the husband change would be acceptable.She is quite capable of running her own finances, she has been working in real estate since she was 16. The reason she wants to 'work for Rob' and not get a salary, is because she wants to be able to spend all the money that is made, without the responsibility of it. I believe she is realizing that she is not going to just get her way, and will be looking for a replacement soon.
Tara and her whole family were using his money, knowing he did not know about it. She/they see him as a smuck. Respect is a two way street, or a dead end.
I'm done, thank you for attending my soap box:)"

• Love 2

One doesn't need to be married to make a baby.  Could be the youngest is from a different babymama.  Even if all 3 kids have the same mom, she could've gotten pregnant during a post-divorce fling with the ex (Rob).  Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.

Ok, even if not married, I would still guess he was in a relationship with someone else when he and Tara hooked up. Married or not, if he was in a relationship with someone else is just as bad. The post divorce thing I get, btdt, but I just don't think that was the case here.

This bit was posted (and hastily deleted) on a Reddit Bravo sub the other day:

"The best for last. Tara Tabanro who is in fact 35 years old, and an accomplished real estate agent, that cheated on her husband with Rob (as she is looking for someone to do her bidding). She wants Rob to support her parents 100%. That is what her culture requires. (The $10,000 came from a (one) cell phone that he provided for her father - that turned into a phone for the soon to be mother-in-law also, as well as a grown son --without consulting Rob. She was paying the bill, and hiding it from him. I wonder if she was doing this to show her family that the husband change would be acceptable.She is quite capable of running her own finances, she has been working in real estate since she was 16. The reason she wants to 'work for Rob' and not get a salary, is because she wants to be able to spend all the money that is made, without the responsibility of it. I believe she is realizing that she is not going to just get her way, and will be looking for a replacement soon.

Tara and her whole family were using his money, knowing he did not know about it. She/they see him as a smuck. Respect is a two way street, or a dead end.

I'm done, thank you for attending my soap box:)"

Was this posted by you and therefor info you gathered or someone else's info? I'm curious because it's posted as though it's fact and unless it's something you know then it's just as much guessing as we've been doing.

Edited by KarmaG
  • Love 1