Type keyword(s) to search

Playing House Will Return For A Third Season!

Dammit, you got me all excited when I saw this forum lit up with a new post.

USA has been running ads for the show (watching previous seasons online or something like that) lately, making me think an announcement as to season three's premiere date was coming, but nothing yet.

I never watch USA, so I am counting on this forum for the heads up about the premiere.   I didn't see the first two seasons when they were current - I only found it after the second season ended, and watched all the episodes online.  I adore this show, and I'm so happy it is coming back for another season.  Does it normally broadcast during the summer? Please post the premiere date here when it's announced. TIA!

13 hours ago, Phebemarie said:

I can't find any verification for this, but someone posted on another social-media site that August 4 is the premiere date for season 3.  

Ah, I got all excited... but it's not listed on my online television guide at all in the next two weeks, or on the USA network schedule for that date.  Unless they are going to update it or something.

On 7/23/2016 at 2:09 PM, bilgistic said:

The announcement for the third season renewal was made in January (see the article in the first post of this thread).

Yeah they have been working on scripts for awhile, I know this because I listen to the podcast Bitch Sesh with Casey Wilson and Danielle Schneider and Danielle is a writer on the show and has mentioned working on scripts for awhile. She barely mentions it so no need to listen if Bravo shows aren't your thing though Jessica has been a guest.

Whaat?! That's really not good. I'm afraid that will further endanger what's already a limited-and-just-holding-on viewership. Ugh!

At least the kid should be off at college by then, so we won't have to see it.

That is really disappointing.  I'm sorry I posted false-hope above .  I remember during last summer's run, USA kept advertising I, Robot, which started when Playing House was finished.  This summer, I, Robot is the big thing and just premiered in the last few weeks.  Maybe that's why Playing House is so late to return.