Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Okay. Really fuck them. Fuck them to hell.

I don't know why this offends me so much when so much else they do is offensive, but it feels an awful lot like trying to use their dead father for publicity (overtly I mean, vs the hundreds of ways they've done it in the background).

I'm not the world's biggest fan of Schwimmer as a performer, but good on him for having the common sense/decency not to do this.

• Love 3

Kris and her idealization of Robert Sr. is getting a bit much. He was super involved with his faith, he prayed before every meal and big business deal. He was super loyal and just wonderful!!! I wonder why she was running all over town cheating on him if he was so great?

• Love 8

Okay. Really fuck them. Fuck them to hell.

I don't know why this offends me so much when so much else they do is offensive, but it feels an awful lot like trying to use their dead father for publicity (overtly I mean, vs the hundreds of ways they've done it in the background).

I'm not the world's biggest fan of Schwimmer as a performer, but good on him for having the common sense/decency not to do this.

The Kardashians would film their toenail clippings if they thought it would bring more viewers to KUWTK.

I'm glad too that Schwimmer said no to KUWTK. He stayed out of the cesspool.

• Love 3

US has an exclusive with a model who says Tyga's been cheating on Kylie with her.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyga-cheated-on-kylie-jenner-with-brazilian-model-annalu-cardoso-w160997

Well, at least Annalu Cardoso is 23, not a minor.

Wait for Tyga's PR people to insist he was just hanging out with Cardoso to sample her "music," or something, in 3, 2, 1...

Look at Cardoso's Instagram picture (where she's wearing a nose ring... yuck, boogers on your jewelry!). She looks a lot like Kylie when she had blonde hair, or a blonde wig. The eye and lip makeup are about the same. Are all those Instagram "models" doing copycat makeup now, or does Tyga just go for the same type over and over?

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1

What do these girls see in Tyga?!

Please, I really don't get what any of these women see in the men they've chosen.  Not one of them is attractive to me and I'm not solely referring to the superficial in terms of how they look. There's much worse IMO when it comes to their choices.

I don't remember Reggie because I wasn't watching this show back then. So I don't know much about how he came off, bloated ego or not, constantly referring to Kim's ass or not... cause all of that is unattractive to me. It just seems  disrespectful coming from the man who you call a partner who is suppose to cherish and respect you. It's just too crass IMO. But hey...I actually think that's why he bounced after a while, he wasn't going to marry into that shit for the the long haul. 

• Love 5

Please, I really don't get what any of these women see in the men they've chosen.  Not one of them is attractive to me and I'm not solely referring to the superficial in terms of how they look. There's much worse IMO when it comes to their choices.

I don't remember Reggie because I wasn't watching this show back then. So I don't know much about how he came off, bloated ego or not, constantly referring to Kim's ass or not... cause all of that is unattractive to me. It just seems  disrespectful coming from the man who you call a partner who is suppose to cherish and respect you. It's just too crass IMO. But hey...I actually think that's why he bounced after a while, he wasn't going to marry into that shit for the the long haul. 

Oh, Reggie Bush...if you pooled the attractiveness of every other man who's ever graced the show, they'd collectively fall short of the hotness that is Reggie Bush. He is just one fine specimen. Not only that, but Kim was so pretty when she was with him - she wore color and smiled! She hadn't completely altered her face yet, so she was still stunningly beautiful. I firmly believe that Reggie is the love of her life, and I'd bet that somewhere down the line, if he's ever available again, they'll get back together, after Kanye comes out & marries his bf, of course. She genuinely looked happy & in love when she was with Reggie & even when she spoke about him, not the vacant look that she has with Kanye. I actually think she looked happy when she was with Hump, too, because, again, the smiling and color in her clothes, but it wasn't like Reggie. At this point, I've probably put more thought into this than Kim, but to me, the setup that she has with Kanye (I'll just never believe it's a "real" relationship), has left her in a total depression, where she's devoid of personality of any kind, including in her clothing.

Ugh, now I actually feel bad for Kim in a way.

• Love 9

Oh, Reggie Bush...if you pooled the attractiveness of every other man who's ever graced the show, they'd collectively fall short of the hotness that is Reggie Bush. He is just one fine specimen. Not only that, but Kim was so pretty when she was with him - she wore color and smiled! She hadn't completely altered her face yet, so she was still stunningly beautiful. I firmly believe that Reggie is the love of her life, and I'd bet that somewhere down the line, if he's ever available again, they'll get back together, after Kanye comes out & marries his bf, of course. She genuinely looked happy & in love when she was with Reggie & even when she spoke about him, not the vacant look that she has with Kanye. I actually think she looked happy when she was with Hump, too, because, again, the smiling and color in her clothes, but it wasn't like Reggie. At this point, I've probably put more thought into this than Kim, but to me, the setup that she has with Kanye (I'll just never believe it's a "real" relationship), has left her in a total depression, where she's devoid of personality of any kind, including in her clothing.

I'll never feel bad for Kim. I think she's forgone looking for "The One" because she wasn't willing to make the sacrifices needed to sustain that kind of relationship. I recall way back in an early episode when she was going to bow out of seeing Reggie play in some big game because she had a "commitment" , she ended up going to the game but I think the relationship ended soon after. Kanye is perfect for her because he's as selfish as she is. He makes up for not being around with big flashy expensive gifts, stuff she'd probably rather have than to have him around. AND she gets to insta gram and tweet and show photos of all the shit he bought her to prove just how much he loves her.

• Love 4

I think I actually might have mistyped or not been clear. I totally agree that this is the life Kim has chosen for herself, and for right now, she probably is perfectly happy with "stuff". To me, the sad thing is that she will never truly be happy with all of the stuff that Kanye buys her, because, ultimately, she'll never really have love with him, becasue that "stuff" doesn't truly make you happy & they have nothing in the way of substance in their relationship (it looks like that to me, anyway). She has a warped view of life, but I think at the end of the day she probably does want that one person to love (Reggie to her). She's just devoid of emotion these days, except for mean-spiritdness when making fun of someone. Even when she talks about North, it's never with any affectation or emotion. She might as well be talking about a donut hole. It's just sad. Not that I'm throwing her a pity-party, I just think she had so much more, and she could've had so much more of life, but she let it go and settled for this arrangement with Kanye.

• Love 3

I could see Reggie and Kim getting back together in the future. He basically married Kim's low-rent doppelganger, complete with overly inflated lips and fake rack, so you can't tell me he doesn't carry a torch for her somewhere in the back of his mind.

• Love 1

Kanye comes out & marries his bf, of course

OK, so it's not just me.

I think the same of Corey by the way, it's not just Kris age that I think he isn't into.

Hell to the no.

I feel for the way she was raised along with the rest of Kris Jenner's kids, but...she's long been an adult and could have tried harder to turn the tide.  

Now she's trying to plant nasty seeds of unhealthy competition, rivalry and bitterness into the heads of the next generation when she tried to act like North's name was a representation of how much more worthy she is of greatness. No Pee, you and your brothers aren't "stars"....(eye roll). 

Oh, I do feel for Rob and his mental state.

Edited by represent
  • Love 4

Oh, Reggie Bush...if you pooled the attractiveness of every other man who's ever graced the show, they'd collectively fall short of the hotness that is Reggie Bush. He is just one fine specimen. Not only that, but Kim was so pretty when she was with him - she wore color and smiled! She hadn't completely altered her face yet, so she was still stunningly beautiful. I firmly believe that Reggie is the love of her life, and I'd bet that somewhere down the line, if he's ever available again, they'll get back together, after Kanye comes out & marries his bf, of course. She genuinely looked happy & in love when she was with Reggie & even when she spoke about him, not the vacant look that she has with Kanye. I actually think she looked happy when she was with Hump, too, because, again, the smiling and color in her clothes, but it wasn't like Reggie. At this point, I've probably put more thought into this than Kim, but to me, the setup that she has with Kanye (I'll just never believe it's a "real" relationship), has left her in a total depression, where she's devoid of personality of any kind, including in her clothing.

I was watching old episodes of KUWTK and Kim is like a completely different person. She seemed likeable, down-to-Earth, and still had some natural beauty.

Now she seems like a dead, soulless robot. Her lips are grossly over inflated, her nose looks almost wider and her fashion sense is a joke. She looks like a walking, talking bag of silicone and fix-a-flat.

I get the vibe that Kim and Kanye don't spend any real quality time together. They don't even seem like they live together. They probably hook up once in awhile but that's it. Friends with benefits.

Wouldn't be surprised if he cheats on her. She is dull and lifeless.

• Love 4

I was watching old episodes of KUWTK and Kim is like a completely different person. She seemed likeable, down-to-Earth, and still had some natural beauty.

Now she seems like a dead, soulless robot. Her lips are grossly over inflated, her nose looks almost wider and her fashion sense is a joke. She looks like a walking, talking bag of silicone and fix-a-flat.

I get the vibe that Kim and Kanye don't spend any real quality time together. They don't even seem like they live together. They probably hook up once in awhile but that's it. Friends with benefits.

Wouldn't be surprised if he cheats on her. She is dull and lifeless.

And yet, the changes Kim has made - from colorful and vibrant to dull and zombielike - seem to have been done at the direction of Kanye. It was his idea not to smile, his idea to wear dull colors and horrific styles. If he doesn't like it, he has himself to blame. And I can't even imagine why Kim would allow herself to be molded like that!
  • Love 2

I don't care if anyone is GLBor T, and I feel for them if they don't think they can safely be true to themselves. Still, given Caitlyn's revelation, it would be interesting if Kanye and/or Corey are really gay in their hearts of hearts. Making those sorts of choices can run in families; look at Judy Garland and Liza Minelli both choosing gay men for husbands. Or maybe it's the covert aspect of who these men might truly be that is familiar, not that they have issues with their sexuality or gender. If, in fact, Kanye/Corey are gay.

It isn't nice, but if Corey comes out as a trans woman, I will support her, but I will also enjoy Kris's discomfit.

• Love 2

I'm still marathoning the seasons and I'm watching Kim's wedding to hump as we speak. She seems to love the idea of being married but I don't see her as anything but vapid with him. He's no great shakes either in my opinion. It's actually funny to watch him with the clan. He's an ass most of the time, mainly cause he's stupid and has no filter. But it is entertaining cause they all suck.

I don't think Kim will ever get back with Reggie. Yes she was human with him and I think that love was as true as an emotion as she's capable of. But he cheated. You cross her she cuts you out.

• Love 1

I'm still marathoning the seasons and I'm watching Kim's wedding to hump as we speak. She seems to love the idea of being married but I don't see her as anything but vapid with him. He's no great shakes either in my opinion. It's actually funny to watch him with the clan. He's an ass most of the time, mainly cause he's stupid and has no filter. But it is entertaining cause they all suck.

I don't think Kim will ever get back with Reggie. Yes she was human with him and I think that love was as true as an emotion as she's capable of. But he cheated. You cross her she cuts you out.

I don't think it was the cheating that killed that relationship. Clearly Reggie didn't want a wife who wanted to be a mega star. The few times he was on the show that I recall, there was tension over her choosing "work" over girlfriend duties. Kim wasn't happy sitting in the stands cheering Reggie on if it meant not doing something that would get her where she wanted to be.  I think she used his cheating as an excuse to break up and  come across as the injured party, when in really just gave her the freedom to do what she wanted to do without being forced to choose.

• Love 2

I don't think it was the cheating that killed that relationship. Clearly Reggie didn't want a wife who wanted to be a mega star. The few times he was on the show that I recall, there was tension over her choosing "work" over girlfriend duties. Kim wasn't happy sitting in the stands cheering Reggie on if it meant not doing something that would get her where she wanted to be.  I think she used his cheating as an excuse to break up and  come across as the injured party, when in really just gave her the freedom to do what she wanted to do without being forced to choose.

Humphries was the same, he wanted a stay at home wife who supported his career, & Kim wanted to be a star. When Kim hooked up with Kanye, she finally found someone who wanted her to be as big a star as she wanted to be.

• Love 2

Can someone refresh my mind about Reggie cheating on Kim? I'm sure it was reported in the media, but I honestly can't remember it. I actually thought Kim was the cheater on Reggie with Kanye. I remember Amber Rose (I think, maybe it was the Kanye-girl before her) saying that Kim was texting naked selfies to Kanye while she was with Reggie and Kanye was with said-girl. Even at her bachelorette party to Kanye, Kim mentioned that when she first met Kanye, he called her that night, or really soon afterwards, and they talked all night. When the conversation ended, he asked her what they were going to do about their "connection" (TM "Bachelor"), and she said "nothing, I have a boyfriend", which I assumed was Reggie, because of the time frame, plus she'd have dumped Hump or anyone else in a nanosecond for someone of Kanye's stature.

On a different note, I found it funny that last week when that unknown dude rushed the stage during "The Talk's" People's Choice Awards' win, and Sharon Osborne literally kicked his ass off the stage, he was lambasted in the media. However, last year at the Grammy's, when Kanye made his presence known and almost interrupted the winner of the biggest award of the night (I know he didn't actually reach the stage, but he started up the stairs before returning to his seat, making the biggest moment of Beck's career all.about.Kanye), the media was all "Oh, that Kanye, he must be heard!". Gag, I wish he'd never be invited to an awards show ever again.

• Love 2

Some of the comments from Artsda's link are funny. Many say things along the lines of him not being able to breath without his head being up Kim's ass. A poster called The Uninvited Guest said,"A guy who considers the Kardashian world normal is worried about his mental stability due to a z-list reality show. Priceless."

What a jackass. Mental stability my ass.  Like he leads such a tough life. I guess not being able to stare at his phone drove him bonkers (Kim tweeted the other day when he didnt have his phone for a week that she missed him). Jonathan's whole existence is being glued to Kim and eating all day in fancy restaurants and posting pictures of what he's eating. I wonder if the alleged gag order Kim made him sign had something to do with him leaving. I mean how could he go 5 minutes without mentioning her?

Kris was on The Bachelor Aftershow tonight. She was actually not bad, it seemed to fit her more. One of the audience questions was which of the kids would do the Bachelor/ette. She said which ever one she could talk into it. (So true LOL) She didn't give a name, she said may be one of the younger ones but not Kendall. She wouldn't do it.

Kendall's my favorite more and more.

• Love 4

of course he left, if he isn't there to kiss Kims ass, fetch her a cronut or act like her court jester, she'll find someone else to do it.

Kris was on The Bachelor Aftershow tonight. She was actually not bad, it seemed to fit her more. One of the audience questions was which of the kids would do the Bachelor/ette. She said which ever one she could talk into it. (So true LOL) She didn't give a name, she said may be one of the younger ones but not Kendall. She wouldn't do it.

Now if Kris could get Caitlyn on the show, that I'd watch.

You know they always joke that Khloe isn't really Kris's daughter (or Rob Sr's). But more and more I wonder where Kendall came from. She's too normal to be a part of that klan.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

It is odd. Despite having a job that's inherently about getting your face out there, oddly she doesn't seem as emptily vain as the others. Maybe it's confidence based on how she looks (we know the other girls are all deeply insecure).

Poor Jonathan, somebody gave him a chance to be "famous" in his own right instead of a Kardashian accessory & he blew it.

Maybe, but I think honestly he always planned to go in, leave early, then sop up the publicity from doing so. If he doesn't get paid the full appearance fee, why does he care? He can afford it, and gets his name and that stupid face of his in papers and blogs for a day or two.

of course he left, if he isn't there to kiss Kims ass, fetch her a cronut or act like her court jester, she'll find someone else to do it.

Now if Kris could get Caitlyn on the show, that I'd watch.

You know they always joke that Khloe isn't really Kris's daughter (or Rob Sr's). But more and more I wonder where Kendall came from. She's too normal to be a part of that klan.

I think Kendall spent a bit more time with her Jenner family than the others. They keep showing Kylie with Caitlyn, back around the time that Bruce and Kris were splitting up there was a scene where Kendall said she enjoyed spending time with her Jenner family because it was more low key, sportier, etc., and Kylie was more into the glam kardashian life. Of that was the case growing up its entirely possible that brandon, leah, brody, cassandra, burt, etc had a bit more influence on her.

They show a lot of Kylie with Caitlyn. But I think that came to be when Caitlyn came to be Caitlyn. I don't think Kylie was spending a lot of time with Bruce in Malibu.

I think Kendall spent a bit more time with her Jenner family than the others. They keep showing Kylie with Caitlyn, back around the time that Bruce and Kris were splitting up there was a scene where Kendall said she enjoyed spending time with her Jenner family because it was more low key, sportier, etc., and Kylie was more into the glam kardashian life. Of that was the case growing up its entirely possible that brandon, leah, brody, cassandra, burt, etc had a bit more influence on her.

They show a lot of Kylie with Caitlyn. But I think that came to be when Caitlyn came to be Caitlyn. I don't think Kylie was spending a lot of time with Bruce in Malibu.

If I recall, her relationship with Brandon and Brody was almost nonexistent until Bruce moved to Malibu and she started visiting him there and as he mended fences with the boys she got closer to them. Kris wasn't happy that she blew off lunch with her to hang out with them. In Greece she also mentioned  that she was glad to be able to spend time with them. I guess some of her laid back attitude could be hereditary from the Jenner side too.\

• Love 3

I agree, I think Kendall is more Brandon Jenner-like. Relaxed and low key in personal life, maybe she looks up to Leah. I don't knowif it's hereditary though. Caitlyn and Brody may do normal sports and things, but still seek all things fame. Brody was the original reality show fame seeker of the family.

• Love 3

I agree, I think Kendall is more Brandon Jenner-like. Relaxed and low key in personal life, maybe she looks up to Leah. I don't knowif it's hereditary though. Caitlyn and Brody may do normal sports and things, but still seek all things fame. Brody was the original reality show fame seeker of the family.

True but he barely holds a candle to the K-klan now. Even Kourtney was on a reality show!! That surprises me.  I don't think Caitlyn(even at her Olympic best) was ever as big a fame whore as she is now in her new life.

But more and more I wonder where Kendall came from.

Yep, I really like her disposition.

And she really just wants to spend time with her family.

I have no doubt that she's genuine in that and if the cameras stopped rolling she would still want to spend time with them.

But she would no doubt be sad to find that they wouldn't give her the time of day. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 3

Agree - Kendall and Brandon both have a more chill personality than the people around them - except for Leah, who also seems laid-back. It would probably do Kendall good to spend lots of time with Brandon, Leah, and their adorable little Eva. Edited by nexxie

Gossip Cop is saying that the photo of Kris with the cellulite & back fat was photoshopped by Star magazine

http://www.gossipcop.com/kris-jenner-gained-72-pounds-weighs-204-lbs-fat-photo/

I'm sure it was, but it's still funny as hell. 

Funny too that none of them (especially Kim) have gotten on  social media to express their outrage at this blatant bit of photoshopping!!!

Kris doesn't have a bad figure for a 60 yr old. I'll give her props for that and that she has way more energy than any of her kids(or me).  

• Love 1

Don't know if Gossip Cop is accurate but good call on their part for pointing out Kris looked good on The Bachelor which was live. If she were as heavy as those pics made her look she would have been bulging out of the dress she had on.

Khloe opens up to Howard Stern

It's an interesting interview in certain respects because of her dish on Caitlyn Jenner. And, I say this as someone who was willing to give Caitlyn the benefit of the doubt. Now, this interview has made me question my support of her. 

I'm surprised that questioning hasn't been ongoing. I mean there's theoretical support for what Caitlyn represents, and there's support for her based on her own personality and actions. I doubt many people have been supporting her on the second basis for quite a while now, even if they still did for the first.

Not that Khloe is any kind of unimpeachable or consistently reliable source, but I don't think she has any reason to lie here (as opposed to Caitlyn, who according to Khloe lied to them consistently). 

Ugh. I just saw that other thing in that Stern interview. Khloe thinks her boobs aren't big enough, wants implants, and says "I can just take them out".  That attitude about putting things in her body is typical of these idiots. And while I get she probably uses pushup bras, I've always thought her boobs were huge.

Not that Khloe is any kind of unimpeachable or consistently reliable source, but I don't think she has any reason to lie here (as opposed to Caitlyn, who according to Khloe lied to them consistently). 

I do think Khloe is being honest. It's a bit disappointing because I was initially supportive of Caitlyn and thought people were being too hard on her. Maybe, jumping the gun too early, but it seems that they were right on the nose with her. 

• Love 1

The more Khloe talks, the more the real background story emerges. Not the fantasy crap they've tried to spin. There's lots of deep seated resentment and anger there. Caitlyn and Kris try to say Khloe is lying about the wigs and stuff in the closet? Why? Kim already saw her in those wigs and dressed as a woman years ago. Kris knew she cross dressed. Lies, lies, lies. So many lies.

• Love 1