Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Kylie posted a video chronicle of her second pregnancy. The baby's never shown, but there's plenty of Stormi who's really adorable. I can't believe she's four years-old already. I didn't realize that Wolf's birthday is the day after Stormi's. I see lots of joint birthday bashes in their future.

Kylie's Second Baby

Cute video - until the part where Kim tells the baby how special Kim the family is. Stormi is adorable - and Kylie & Travis seem like caring and sweet parents. Hope they post a pic of Wolf’s face soon.
(Don’t know why the spacing gets messed up when I post using ipad.)

Edited by nexxie

She looks awful, how many pairs of shapewear do you think she's wearing underneath that? She really does look like she's gained weight though, must be from all the pizza eating she does now with Pete.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Cute video - until the part where Kim tells the baby how special Kim the family is. Stormi is adorable - and Kylie & Travis seem like caring and sweet parents. Hope they post a pic of Wolf’s face soon.
(Don’t know why the spacing gets messed up when I post using ipad.)

I hope they don’t exploit the kid any further by showing his face. 

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I hope they don’t exploit the kid any further by showing his face. 

You know they will. She's likely waiting for the birth to air on the new show and show the baby then. 

10 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

You know they will. She's likely waiting for the birth to air on the new show and show the baby then. 

For sure. They exploit their very young kids (who don’t have a choice) for (more) money. Disgusting twunts. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Since you guys probably can’t wait to see this very special new K-fam interview, I’ll just put this here.

https://www.etonline.com/kim-kardashian-and-her-sisters-khloe-and-kourtney-candidly-discuss-their-romantic-relationships

I didn't watch the videos, but I can see that the bottom one has Kourtney laying in some medical bed with Travis kissing her hand. So, on KUWTK, where she was the "least interesting", she wouldn't even say the name of the guy she was dating because, boo hoo, she couldn't stand sharing everything in her life. Now that she has a famous rocker fiancé & she's going to be featured on the new show, well then hell, let the cameras watch her getting IVF, let's show it all!.

10 hours ago, GaT said:

I didn't watch the videos, but I can see that the bottom one has Kourtney laying in some medical bed with Travis kissing her hand. So, on KUWTK, where she was the "least interesting", she wouldn't even say the name of the guy she was dating because, boo hoo, she couldn't stand sharing everything in her life. Now that she has a famous rocker fiancé & she's going to be featured on the new show, well then hell, let the cameras watch her getting IVF, let's show it all!.

Yeah, Kourtney has really fallen into line with Kris now that she has her new exhibitionist fiance. She used to say she wanted to live out in the country with the kids - now she and Travis plan to leave showbiz and move away in about five years. Good luck with that - her kids will be in high school by then and won’t want to be yanked out of their circle of friends. If they’re going, they need to go asap.

• Love 1
(edited)

So are we watching the ABC 20/20 Robin Roberts Kardashian interview tonight?

There have been some snippets I've seen online today where you know Kim says Pete is great guy and she's content and happy.... blah blah blah

Khloe is talking about how she doesn't pay attention to the social media trolls because her real life is not her social media life... girl shut up 

Kourtney is talking about how her year's long friendship turned into a lover and fiancee... yawn 

And PimpMomma cries on que to some off camera question. Likely about Nicole Brown or Robert Sr.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I’m going to try to watch - not sure I’ll be able to stomach all the bullshit.

Here are some questions I would ask:

Kim, didn’t you take up with Pete so that Kourtney wouldn’t be more interesting than you on the new show?

Kourtney, do you realize that you and Travis are making people sick with all the tongue action? Literally.

Khloe, have you finally come to understand that Tristan was single when he hooked up with you exactly like he was single when he hooked up with Maralee?

Kris, have you ever been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

There have been some snippets I've seen online today where you know Kim says Pete is great guy and she's content and happy.... blah blah blah

Khloe is talking about how she doesn't pay attention to the social media trolls because her real life is not her social media life... girl shut up 

Kourtney is talking about how her year's long friendship turned into a lover and fiancee... yawn 

And PimpMomma cries on que to some off camera question. Likely about Nicole Brown or Robert Sr.

Oh hell, no. I wouldn’t watch these trashy famewhores if you paid me.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Hell yeah, I want to see the lies coming out of their mouth, they must be jumping for joy, "Network TV special!, network TV special!"

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Here are some questions I would ask:

Kim, didn’t you take up with Pete so that Kourtney wouldn’t be more interesting than you on the new show?

Kourtney, do you realize that you and Travis are making people sick with all the tongue action? Literally.

Khloe, have you finally come to understand that Tristan was single when he hooked up with you exactly like he was single when he hooked up with Maralee?

Kris, have you ever been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder?

Ooo, you should be doing the interview, I bet your questions are better than Robin Roberts'.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

OK, I watched (and I know you did too 😁) what did you think? To me, it was all Kris & Kim. They let Khloe & Kourtney say a few lines, Kendall a few less (and she clearly wasn't even in the studio, so who knows what that interview was really for), We didn't hear from Kylie at all, & except for 5 second flash of him, they pretended Rob didn't exist. The Hulu show is obviously going to be the Kim show again.

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, GaT said:

OK, I watched (and I know you did too 😁) what did you think? To me, it was all Kris & Kim. They let Khloe & Kourtney say a few lines, Kendall a few less (and she clearly wasn't even in the studio, so who knows what that interview was really for), We didn't hear from Kylie at all, & except for 5 second flash of him, they pretended Rob didn't exist. The Hulu show is obviously going to be the Kim show again.

I didn't watch, had to be up early this morning. I almost didn't think it was coming on last night because the guide showed something else airing.

20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Hmm, what can I say that’s nice? Well, Kris is one hell of a negotiator - she got abc to do an hour-long commercial for her brand and show.

One of my favorite social media people says this quote often "The devil works hard, but Kris Jenner works harder." 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, GaT said:

OK, I watched (and I know you did too 😁) what did you think?

I didn't watch. Unlike the Kardashians, I value my brain cells, self-respect, morals, & dignity. That crap isn't even worth my time & agony.

30 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Hmm, what can I say that’s nice? Well, Kris is one hell of a negotiator - she got abc to do an hour-long commercial for her brand and show.

I tried to, but all I'm drawing right now are absolute blanks. The only thing I can think of are bedbugs.

13 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

One of my favorite social media people says this quote often "The devil works hard, but Kris Jenner works harder." 

I'm certain that the bedbugs will appreciate that. Speaking of the devil, I thought he, the bedbugs, & Kris are on the same team.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

1 minute ago, Welshman in Ca said:

She got Disney to get ABC to do a one hour commercial for their show on Hulu, I wonder who owns Hulu (no I don't).

So if we're going to blame anyone it should ultimately be M. Mouse, again.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is there another thread about the Blac China trial?  

There's some posts about it already in the Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire thread, but not a whole thread.

2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Apparently Blac Chyna is suing the Kardashians, and Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, and Kris were in court for jury selection today. The court sketch artist seems to have had some fun with their work, and I can't blame them.

Kardashians-trial.jpg

The sketch is great, but except for Kris, I can't tell who is who.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, GaT said:

There's some posts about it already in the Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire thread, but not a whole thread.

The sketch is great, but except for Kris, I can't tell who is who.

That’s why I like it. Can imagine their reaction?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This article is even better!  Seems one juror can’t get Kim’s sex tape out of his head. Lol. And, another one says she can’t be impartial because she knows of them and wants them off tv!  

https://pagesix.com/2022/04/18/kardashians-jenners-visibly-upset-after-sex-tape-comment-in-jury-selection/

kim kardashian crying GIF

I am so here for this! Keep crying, useless bitches.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I'm going to post this here, because it's in the news. I haven't seen their names mentioned yet, but both Kim (wearing her too tight leg laces) & Kendall (who's tequila was served & seems to have managed to get herself linked with another mess) were there, & it's only a matter of time before their names come up.

Revolve Responds To Influencers Comparing Their Invite-Only Event At This Year’s Coachella To Fyre Festival

Kendall already had trouble because of the Fyre Festival, now this. She really needs to stay away from festivals.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm going to post this here, because it's in the news. I haven't seen their names mentioned yet, but both Kim (wearing her too tight leg laces) & Kendall (who's tequila was served & seems to have managed to get herself linked with another mess) were there, & it's only a matter of time before their names come up.

Revolve Responds To Influencers Comparing Their Invite-Only Event At This Year’s Coachella To Fyre Festival

Kendall already had trouble because of the Fyre Festival, now this. She really needs to stay away from festivals.

I would rather they all stay away. I'm surprised that Kris hasn't shown her face at Coachella yet. Those idiots at that wretched festival would probably worship her stupid ass.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Frost said:

I love it.  The "festival" was invitation only and the event staff didn't have enough buses!  Did they only expect 10% of the invitees to actually show up?

Seems like Coachella as a whole this year was a whole shit show. 

On 4/13/2022 at 7:14 PM, GaT said:

WTF are these bitches wearing???? How much publicity do they need? No idea what restaurant this was, but I'm sure it was one of the paparazzi traps, plus, they called them. 

Kim Kardashian Wears Eye Popping Flaming Top for Lunch with Khloe, Kourtney

She looks like a flippin idiot.  Isn’t there a Marvel character that resembles this travesty?  It’s a damn costume.  She has got to be trolling someone.  Maybe she’s turning into a big prankster, thanks to the influence of her SNL flame?

Clowns, every last one of ‘em.  🙄

• Love 3
8 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

She looks like a flippin idiot.  Isn’t there a Marvel character that resembles this travesty?  It’s a damn costume.  She has got to be trolling someone.  Maybe she’s turning into a big prankster, thanks to the influence of her SNL flame?

Clowns, every last one of ‘em.  🙄

She would have to have a sense of humor to be a prankster. She’s just a self important narcissistic attention whore.

• Love 3

Chyn lost part of her case against Kim & Co.

the jury is still deliberating whether the Kardashians are on the hook for tanking her reality show, but Kim Kardashian has already scored a major victory.

The judge just tossed out Chyna's defamation claim against Kim, ruling KK made no defamatory statements against Rob's ex.

Chyna's lawyer argued even if Kim didn't directly make false statements against Chyna, she essentially co-signed slanderous and libelous statements allegedly made by other members of the Kardashian fam.

Well, the judge begged to differ, saying there was ZERO evidence Kim took a "responsible part" in the various statements that have become the centerpiece of Chyna's case.

Translation -- Chyna's lawyer tried to sell a theory that Kim somehow winked or otherwise gave credence to statements made about Chyna's predilection for violence toward Rob. Chyna's lawyers also argued Kim was a co-signer on others who allegedly trash-talked Chyna to E! execs.

That all said, there's plenty for the jury to still consider. There are other defamation claims against various members of the Kardashian klan, as well as a claim they intentionally derailed her reality show.

Chyna was asking for $40 million for that claim.

The jury continues to deliberate.

• Useful 1

Well children the annual Met Gala is tomorrow night and I've read on the gossip sites that Anna Wintor has invited all of the Kardashian Jenner siblings/family as her guest.

We know Rob will be a no-show, Kourtney and Travis currently in Italy making out all over lake Como so who knows if they'll actually be there or not.

Kyle maybe there even though we've not see much of her at red carpet events since giving birth to the baby formally known as Wolf.

And you know Kim, Kendall and Kris won't miss a chance to be there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well children the annual Met Gala is tomorrow night and I've read on the gossip sites that Anna Wintor has invited all of the Kardashian Jenner siblings/family as her guest.

We know Rob will be a no-show, Kourtney and Travis currently in Italy making out all over lake Como so who knows if they'll actually be there or not.

Kyle maybe there even though we've not see much of her at red carpet events since giving birth to the baby formally known as Wolf.

And you know Kim, Kendall and Kris won't miss a chance to be there. 

You forgot Khloe.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

You forgot Khloe.

🤣 My bad. It's so many of them like I be forgetting about At least one or two of them. 

But she's super thin now so I'm sure she'll make her grand entrance as well

• LOL 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

13 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

You forgot Khloe.

🤣 My bad. It's so many of them like I be forgetting about At least one or two of them. 

But she's super thin now so I'm sure she'll make her grand entrance as well

Is there even a remotely good reason why we really need to give an ounce of a damn about the Met Gala? Its now a gala for the ratchet, losers, & famewhores, which there are plenty of them. I'm surprised that Maury Povich & Steve Harvey hasn't shown their faces to this crap. Both of them would fit right in.

Since these losers will be there to make that farce even more of a mockery, Anna Wintor should of also invited those idiots on Love & Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, Black Ink Crew, Teen Mom 1 & 2, 16 & Pregnant, and The Bachelor & Bachelorette. They'll all on the same level as the Kardashians. 

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Magog said:

Is there even a remotely good reason why we really need to give an ounce of a damn about the Met Gala? Its now a gala for the ratchet, losers, & famewhores, which there are plenty of them. I'm surprised that Maury Povich & Steve Harvey hasn't shown their faces to this crap. Both of them would fit right in.

Since these losers will be there to make that farce even more of a mockery, Anna Wintor should of also invited those idiots on Love & Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, Black Ink Crew, Teen Mom 1 & 2, 16 & Pregnant, and The Bachelor & Bachelorette. They'll all on the same level as the Kardashians. 

Anna Wintour always hated the Kartrashians. I thought she only allowed Kim because of Kanye. Why did she change her mind? And you’re right - allowing Kardashian trash opened the door for all kinds of other riff raff. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2